Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a view

"A man spots a beauty in the a woods on a mission...."

10
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
John took his usual path along the rising trail on his weekly walk in the hills surrounding the town. He was a fit mid thirty something man worked hard as a tradesman who enjoyed the quiet of the countryside on the weekends. He enjoyed a bit of fishing and shooting but mostly to get out in the fresh air and hear nothing but the sounds of nature. The trail headed up a slightly sloping path along a tree line with some rocky outcrops where he would take a quick break either on the way up or on the way down.

On these weekly excursions he rarely spotted anyone on his travels which he preferred as he did enjoy a sneaky wank where he had found an old girlie mag unexpected a few months ago. He would stash it in a plastic bag between some rocks just off his usual trail.

He looked forward to these outdoor activities and sometimes fantasized about one of the young women in the magazine wandering up into these hills and catching him in the act and maybe even offering to lend a hand or mouth.

On this particular day he had made his way over halfway up the slope and was nearing the break in the path where he had his outdoor porn stash but didn't bother stopping as he wanted to carry and make a pit stop on his way back down. He carried on up the slope and was nearing the top when he looked back down the path, a good mile and a half and a couple of hundred meters below. Something white caught his eye moving near the start of the climb. Intrigued he took out his small binoculars and took a peek. Focusing in the his subject the sight made his heart beat slight faster with exciting. He could make out her features but could see the white tank top, tan shorts and walking boots on lovely long legs. Her hair was raven black and she was slightly overweight. Nothing major but she was definitely carrying some weight in all the right places.

He stared for a while through the sights but got paranoid he would be spotted and decided to make for the final lap of his walk. It brought him up around the peak so he couldn't see the path and then back onto it once he completed the loop around the hill. To his disappointment he could see the female walker which puzzled him slight;y but he began to make his way down the path which he now completely overlooked. He was also contemplating a quick one on the way down as he had been slightly aroused by the sight of the walker. She had fueled his fantasy about being caught mid stroke and he now sported a semi that he planned to take good care of at his rocky outcrop. The thought filled him with excitement and he thought about going looking for the raven haired walker but decided to finish his walk.

He carried on down the hill and he casually stoked his cock now and again looking forward to pulling it out in the sunshine and giving it the attention it needed at this point. He could feel the moisture at the tip of his cock as it dribbled pre-cum in anticipation.

He was closing in on where he would step off the path and slowed for some reason...just a feeling but he was quieter than usual as he approached. He checked the trail above and below with his glasses just to see if he would catch a glance of a tan covered ass wandering away from him before he committed to performing his favorite form of self abuse. Having satisfied himself he was alone he stepped off the path and slowly approached the rocky outcrop when he heard the sound of someone talking.... a womans voice giving out to herself for being stupid.

She was in a full blown rant about how she should have stayed on level ground, taking on this hill after her accident was too much, too soon. Obviously she had been hurt in some fashion and was on the road to recovery. He listened for a while and smiled to himself, she sounded pretty feisty and he liked that.

He was thinking too on the layout of the rocks and wondered where he could get a look without getting caught. He decided on crawling up behind her to get a view from above, the rocks were sturdy and he was sure he wouldn't make any sound so he made his move. It was a quick climb which brought him just behind her to the right. She looked like she was sweating heavily and had doused herself with bottled water to cool down as the climb must have taken a bigger toll than she expected.

He definitely liked the look of her and the sight of her wet black hair stuck to her light brown skin had him half rubbing himself on the rocks. The major bonus was the effect the water had on her white tank top. It had become see through in sections and her ample breasts were outlined perfectly. The cool water had caused her nipples to harden and he felt like he was going to make a mess when she lifted her arms and pushed them out when she stretched her back.

AcadiaClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AcadiaClark

He also got a good look at her face and she was beautiful, a real dark complexion, flashing green eyes and bigs lips. A mixture of water and sweat dripped from her face. It made her look so erotic and he almost bored a hole in the granite he was lying on.

She was actually sitting very close to the magazine he had stashed and she had left the water bottle right beside the bag it was covered in. She had stopped giving out now and had cooled herself down so she reached down to grab the water bottle and the bag caught her eye. She reached in retrieved the old mag. 'Oh my' she exclaimed as she flicked through the pages at the nubile young women in various erotic poses. This had the man driven wild and he dropped his hand to rub his straining cock and it was getting painful at this stage.
He watched her intently as settled on the story section and how her bum kept shifting on the rock she was sitting on. She also kept crossing and uncrossing her legs as if trying to resist some inner urge.

This was getting hotter by the second as he began to open his trousers to give himself a few slow strokes while he watched her legs slightly wet and completely smooth caress each other as she moved them.

The stories in the magazine were having an effect on her as she raised on hand to one breast and she slightly tugged at one nipple. This wasn't the desired effect as she took a quick look around and hoisted a beautiful breast from her bra and top and began to really twist that nipple between her fingers. His stroking was getting faster as he watched and he couldn't believe his luck and the second breast came out as easily. She was really getting into it now as her breathing deepened and her nipples hard to the touch. Her cheeks flushed as she began to trace lines up and down her inner thighs and traced the line of her shorts.

She laid her head back then and started to open the top button of her shorts while still playing with each nipple in turn. Her breathing definitely deepened too as her hand slipped down her stomach and pushed into her panties to rub that glorious spot with teasing strokes. He thought he could smell the musty aroma of sex in the air and he know that he would never see anything so erotic as this in his lifetime. His slow strokes were getting faster too and he wasn't sure how long he could hold out. Then she started to moan slightly.... a deep low moan that signaled a deep need that was going to be satisfied one way or the other.

Her hand dropped further into her shorts and she pulled them down slightly to give herself more room. She was going for a few fingers into that wet, hot pussy. First one, then two and curled back to make the best stimulation of her g-spot. He could hear her wetness and he was close himself and wanted to walk down there and cum all over those heaving breasts and look into her green eyes as he did.

Her moans increased and so did the speed of her hand as she began to lift her hips and legs involuntarily as she neared orgasm. She lifted one of those breasts to her own lips and lightly bit her own nipple and this seemed to send her over the edge. She suddenly convulsed and her legs clamped on her hand as she quivered, still rubbing furiously she let out a string of curses and shouts. Her whole body shook for at least thirty seconds, one hand buried deep in her pussy, not moving... the other clamped on her right breast.

He had watched all this in awe and had been stroking furiously while she pleasured herself. The thought that he needed to cum so badly overtook all other thoughts and he moved closer to her inch by inch. He had risen from his crouch and was openly pulling his cock and would had been visible if she had her eyes were open. Just as she came and was recovering he was starting to come and come he did. It was his turn to close his eyes and lose himself in the moment. As he came he covered the rocks in front of him with three of four good thick ropes of cum and involuntarily let out his own moans to match hers. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down to where she had been sitting. He was drained entirely and it took a while but he finally realized that she was standing now... breasts still exposed, juices running down her legs and staring at him with her green eyes......he didn't know what to do and was just about to run when she did something that surprised him....she smiled.
Published 
Written by lilnipper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments