Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens with Dr Erickson: Part One

"Dr Erickson spread her labia again as a pearl of pussy cream appeared..."

32
22 Comments 22
26.1k Views 26.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words


Amongst all of the doctors at Chestnut Grove Medical Practice, Dr Erickson was the individual whom most of the patients most hoped to see. As a GP he was excellent, friendly, informative and patient with all of the patients alike, however, he was also six foot two, broad shouldered and toned with a perfectly formed behind and well cut, suggestive trousers. The nurses were fond of him for his kind disposition while discreetly admiring his arse from behind and the other doctors couldn’t help but notice the attention he received from Mrs Jefferson. Mrs Jefferson was a seductive mother who came in on a questionably frequent basis and always demanded to see Dr Erickson for a forty minute consultation which seemed to leave her in a slightly dishevelled state. The nurses chose to ignore the moans from his room and instead use the sounds for their own fantasies that night as their gussets dampened.

Today, a new patient waited for her appointment with Dr Erickson, Melanie was a sweet seventeen year old student at the local college who had booked a time in advance to coincide with her route home from class. Sitting elegantly in her black and grey pencil dress with her jacket folded over her arm, she kept her knees and ankles together in the way in which she had been taught. Melanie was a petite, five foot two dark haired girl of African and European descent, some described her skin as being like a milky coffee while her nipples were the colour of mocha. With long, thick, curly hair to her chest and a sweetheart shaped face, she attracted the attention of men more than the college boys. Nonetheless, she sat demurely until her name was called, standing, she gracefully crossed the area and entered the room of Dr Erickson.

Dr Erickson looked up at the young woman, first noticing her attractive gait with her curvy physique before turning to the matter at hand.

“Hello Miss Andrews, my name is Dr Erickson, how can I help you today?”

“Hi,” Melanie paused, composing her nerves before she explained, “I, um, well I’ve been having discomfort internally when I, uh, have intercourse or masturbate and I was worried something might be wrong.”

Dr Erickson felt a blush rise in his cheeks while his cock stirred, he put his hands in his lap but noticed her eyes register his attempt at concealing his arousal. He cleared his throat, trying to remain professional rather than imagine the seductive girl being fucked.

“I see, that’s a common complaint, nothing to be concerned about I’m sure,” he paused, “The only way I can tell if there is something wrong would be to examine you. I just need to call for a nurse."

He went to pick up the phone, barely remembering the correct etiquette over his aroused cock.

“Can we just get on with it?” Melanie stammered, “Um, sorry, it’s just that my mother is friends with your nurses here and my parents don’t know that I have a boyfriend-if they found out it wouldn’t be good.”

“Well, legally I need to have another member of staff present-”

“I know you’re a good doctor, you won’t do anything you aren’t supposed to,” Melanie interrupted, blushing again, she twirled a curl between her fingers, “Please sir?”

Dr Erickson felt his cock stir and turned to his computer, firing a message off to the new male nurse, he checked his schedule for the rest of the day and found that Melanie Andrews was his last patient. The nurse responded quickly and Dr Erickson smiled at Melanie,

“I can’t risk my reputation Melanie but what I can do, is to have a new male nurse come here to observe whilst I examine you- would you prefer that?”

Melanie flushed as her clit throbbed at the thought of having two men see her naked, she nodded and tried to maintain composure in order to hide her dirty thoughts.

“Yes please, that would be better.”

Just then, a knock sounded on the door and a young man entered, Nurse Johnson was a young handsome man of six foot with an athletic build concealed partly by his scrubs.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Coming over, he shook her hand before waiting for the direction of Dr Erickson.

“Well Melanie, if you’d like to hop up onto the bed, raise your dress to your waist and lift your knees, we can begin.”

Dr Erickson and Nurse Johnson both put on latex gloves while Melanie went behind the curtain, she raised her dress to her hips and moved onto the bed. Melanie wondered whether to remove her heels before deciding she would rather keep them on. After all, the gentlemen shouldn’t mind her indulgence in four inch black stilettos with a pointed toe- her boyfriend loved her wearing them in bed. Melanie lay back on the bed, raising her knees as she had been instructed while she felt wetness trickle from her tight teenage pussy- she giggled silently, her musk was in the air already.

“Are you ready Miss Andrews?” 

Dr Erickson exchanged a smirk with the male nurse as they both wondered what she would look like naked. It wasn’t the first time they had misbehaved together- Mrs Jefferson had made sure of that-but it was the first with such a young patient.

“Yes Sir, uh, I mean Doctor.”

The men chuckled at her BDSM reference and stepped behind the curtain, both stopped and stared at the sight before them. Melanie Andrews wore a black garter belt, a lacy black thong and black fishnet stockings, topped off with her heels and innocently seductive face, both felt their trousers tent their attention.

“I’ll just move your underwear aside Miss, I wouldn’t want to disturb your garter belt,” Dr Erickson tried to ignore his erection while Nurse Johnson discreetly palmed himself, “Now, where are you finding discomfort?”

Dr Erickson lifted aside her thong and whistled on seeing her beautifully designed pussy, she was completely shaved with full, sumptuous labia which he split with a gentle finger to reveal the bright pink of her inner flower. Melanie trembled at his touch while Nurse Johnson moved around to observe more closely, Dr Erickson ran his fingers over her labia and brushed her clit as she answered breathily.

“It’s tender on my labia but the real pain is internal Doctor.”
“I see,” Dr Erickson turned to Nurse Johnson, “Can you get me the lubrication gel please?”

Nurse Johnson went to the cupboard before returning with a bottle which he squirted onto the doctors’ hands, Dr Erickson spread her labia again as a pearl of pussy cream appeared in her tight entrance. Slowly, he pushed a finger inside her tight teen body as Melanie bucked her hips, stifling her moan by pressing her mouth into her shoulder.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not quite, it’s sore but the pain is with bigger objects,” Melanie blushed, “When my boyfriend penetrates me, it can be difficult.”

Dr Erickson looked to Nurse Johnson while he moved his finger around her tightness, pulling out, he pushed two fingers in, causing a loud moan to emanate from Melanie’s red lips.

“Is it just the penetration which causes difficulty Miss?” 

Nurse Johnson asked, his erection obvious behind his hands.

“The sex can be as well, I feel like I’m too tight for him.”

“Is he particularly well endowed?”

“His cock is eight inches.”

“I see,” Nurse Johnson smirked, he was bigger than that with a thickness which beat most. “Perhaps you should examine Miss Andrews more deeply, to check for any tissue trauma?”

“Of course, if you’ll just spread your legs further.”

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments