Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When The Babysitter Came Part II.

"Andrea's adolescent craving for the babysitter takes an unexpected turn."

43
14 Comments 14
15.1k Views 15.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words
“Slowly, Mr Daniels," instructed my mother after Dean sank to his knees and began licking and slobbering over her like a rabid dog.

"Start with my feet and work your way up,” she instructed patiently. “Take your time and do it properly. Makes things more exciting... for both of us," she added as Dean instantly followed her guidance.

I didn't know what was more erotic: watching him perform or listening to her order him what to do. "Oh yes, a little higher, that's it, don't forget the back of my thighs."

I jealously watched Dean's tongue snake along her soft, smooth skin while his head constantly moved between her thighs, up and down, in and out. I so wished he was between my thighs. While the babysitter continued his journey of discovery, Mum was caressing her breasts with the bulbous end of the dildo, moaning softly. It was such a huge turn on, watching Dean in action, the way he slowly worked his way towards her sodden panties. I automatically put a hand back between my legs.

"Can you smell me?" she asked huskily, unwittingly interrupting my babysitter fantasy.

His tongue traced tantalisingly along the fold between thigh and groin and I could tell she was having a hard time controlling herself. Every time his mouth got anywhere near her dripping sex, she moaned in frustration. She tried grinding her pelvis in his face but Dean was a quick learner and enjoyed teasing her. Mind you, from the way Mum's facial expressions kept changing - surprise, pleasure, disappointment and back to pleasure - it was a fair bet she approved of the babysitter's technique. I know I would.

As if to demonstrate his prowess, determined to heighten her state of ecstasy, he placed a hand on her mound, his fingertips just above the elasticated waistband of her panties and used his thumb to gently massage her clitoris through the fine, delicate lace. I thought it must be a testimony to her tremendous willpower that she remained standing and didn't succumb to her carnal desires, pushing him back on the couch and devouring him. But it didn't stop her begging for more.

"Oh, you fucking little shit... yes, that's it... oooh yes, right there. No, don't stop!" she squealed desperately when his mouth clamped over her vulva. Her reaction was exactly what mine would have been. I imagined him doing to me what I could see him doing to her: breathing hot air over her willing sex while intermittently running his tongue between her hidden pussy lips.

From my vantage point, I watched him trace his tongue along the length of her concealed opening before moving his head between her buttocks and letting his agile muscle make acquaintances with her other orifice. Then, with her erotic moaning and whimpering edging him on, he returned to the front and proceeded to lick his way to her excited clit, which he never stopped caressing. This went on for what seemed like ages before he changed position, twisting his neck so that his face was upturned and he poked out his tongue.

Mum had already proved beyond doubt that she was a strong-willed woman, but there is only so much teasing and temptation a person can take. I reckoned her flesh and blood had long since reached boiling point and she obviously needed more. Setting the dildo down on the coffee table behind her, she reached between her legs and pulled aside the delicate lacy triangle, exposing her juiced up opening. Grabbing his hair with her other hand, she held Dean’s head exactly where she wanted it and bent her knees.

I watched in fascination and envy as she lowered her quivering snatch onto his waiting tongue. Slowly at first, she moved her hips back and forth, grinding her erogenous zones against his willing mouth but, having been teased enough by my babysitter for one night, her movements speeded up almost immediately.

"Hmm, Mummy likes that," she said self-indulgently, her face contorted with undeniable lust. Mummy wasn't the only one. Dean was flicking his tongue in and out, tasting and drinking in her flavours and, between his legs, the wilting penis was a distant memory. He was gloriously rock hard.

Looking down on the pair of them, engaged in what could be described utter debauchery, I felt left out and resentful. Despite my growing respect for her, I felt outmanoeuvred by my mother. Being gloriously selfish, I wanted it to be my hand wanking Dean, his mouth pleasuring me and, assuming where all this foreplay was heading, ultimately I wanted it to be me who would be getting fucked by Dean, not her! I couldn't believe how desperately frustrating it was, condemned to being nothing more than a voyeur.

Of course, it was all wishful thinking. Although Mum might be liberal in her thinking, on the subject of me, she was as tough as a Marine's corps sergeant major. In the pursuit of knowledge, nothing was taboo. Sex, religion or politics could all openly discussed because, in the first instance, she enjoyed a lively debate and, secondly, I guess she did actually want me to grow up to be an open-minded and well-informed woman. That didn’t mean it was fun, though.

She never patronised, even if I asked something stupid, and she expected the same courtesy to be extended to her when I was explaining myself. She encouraged me to do well at school, both intellectually and physically and rewarded me appropriately for curiosity and initiative. But, there are boundaries and when I cross a line or go too far, she usually comes down on me like a tonne of bricks. I'm pretty sure, having her eldest daughter waltzing downstairs and cutely asking permission to be fucked by the babysitter, would definitely constitute going beyond the boundaries.

Even though she probably suspected I was sexually active, knowing is one thing, seeing it and having to accept it, is quite another. So, instead of creating a terrible scene out of my frustration, I decided to stay put, relieve myself with my fingers, and let my fantasies about Dean run wild while watching him in action.

Mum had now turned around and presented her perfectly shaped bum to Dean who eagerly buried his face between her cheeks. From the carnal sounds, Mum was making, his tongue was exactly where she wanted it but, just as my inexperienced brain was working out the implications of what I was actually seeing, she stood up and turned to face him. Looking like the cat who’d stolen the cream, she told Dean to sit back on the couch and enjoy her next trick.

Picking up the dildo, she faced the babysitter. With her legs provocatively spread, she tried pushing her panties down her thighs but, because she was using only one hand, she didn’t do a very good job and the delicate elasticated lacy lingerie ended up hanging loosely around her knees. Unable or unwilling to wait for the sodden garment to fall to the floor, Mum sat on the coffee table and spread her knees, stretching the underwear almost beyond repair and displaying her wet sex to her young admirer.

Wow!

My exclamation was silent, but Dean's was clearly audible.

"Fuck, Mrs Mills, you look fucking amazing!"

With his earlier comments about my Mum still rattling around in my brain, there was no way I couldn’t agree with him.

Despite her age, Mum's body looked perfect. Everything was correctly proportioned. Her legs were long, well toned but not muscular, and her stomach displayed some rock hard abs, rippling powerfully as she leant back on the table. Jealousy swept through me like a Californian forest fire in a long, dry summer when I heard him mutter, "This is fucking unbelievable."

Obviously, Mum heard him too and, when she spoke, her words were like a knife through my heart. ”You like what you see, Mr Daniels?" Her voice was tinged with pride which irritated the hell out me because whenever I displayed my teenage vanity, she greatly disapproved, calling it the sin of the youth. Ha, ha, what a fucking hypocrite.

Beneath her smooth belly, the small bush of nicely groomed pubic hair decorated her womanhood without concealing it. Her swollen clitoris was prominent atop her welcoming slit and her glistening pussy lips opened up and twitched, inviting the babysitter to act. Resentfully, I could see he was dying to “Dive in” but Mum wasn’t someone you disobeyed willingly, so Dean did as he was told and remained seated, his gaze concentrated too much for my liking between her silken thighs.

Placing her feet on the edge of the couch, either side of his knees, she took the artificial penis and set the realistic looking helmet against her pouting cunt. From my lofty position, I watched her soaking wet sex opening up to receive the intrusion and, as she began pushing it inside, I held my breath.

"Have you ever watched a real woman masturbate?" she asked breathlessly. "Do you want to watch me now?"

Although the questions weren't that original, the way Mum asked, her voice all thick and sultry, they were exactly the sort of thing guaranteed to excite Dean. I would have enjoyed watching him if I was in her position, but seeing my babysitter's hand wrapped tightly around his thick erection while Mum did her slutty thing, was almost too much for me to bear. To my added dismay, he began tugging at it with obvious enthusiasm while simultaneously shaking and nodding his head to answer her.

But, Mum couldn't see him because she was leaning backwards, her hand hanging over the far edge of the table. Wanting to pretend I was lying in front of Dean, I rolled onto my back and slid my hand beneath my pyjama shorts. As Mum slowly pushed the imitation cock into her silken tunnel, I placed a couple of fingers between my pussy lips and followed her example. I heard Mum moan as the sex toy disappeared in its entirety but I daren’t make a sound; so I just bit my lip.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Dean excitedly, "You're a real fucking badass, Mrs Mills." Mum raised her head and saw him jerking off wildly. Closing her eyes in obvious ecstasy, she threw her head back again and held the dildo deep inside her.

"Just take it easy Mr Daniels. I don't want you blowing your load just yet, you still owe me a good fucking! Remember?”

Dean gasped, “I'm fucking ready, Eliza... Mrs Mills. Just say the word and I'll give it you, any way you want.”

"Oh, do you think you can handle me?" she challenged huskily, sliding the glistening rubber cock wantonly between her juicy cunt lips.

"I'll try not to disappoint you, Ma'am," he said, pulling his foreskin back and exposing his throbbing, purple helmet. "Just say the word, Mrs Mills.” He sounded confident and I licked my lips, staring at his huge cock.

"Hmm.”

She paused, her hands still moving, before speaking again. I guessed she didn’t want to deny herself the pleasure she was already enjoying. “I like the way you call me that, Dean. Makes it hornier. Hmm, I'm almost ready," she said and pulled the shiny, lubricated dildo from her pussy.

I waited with baited breath for Dean to kneel between her legs and fill her with his hot, rigid flesh but, as his muscles tensed, Mum waved a finger at him, like a teacher admonishing an errant schoolboy. Then, bringing the dildo up from beneath her prone body, she lifted her hips and pressed the glistening bulbous dome against her tiny starfish.

"Oooh, Goddd," she whimpered as her sphincter granted entrance to the sex toy. I stopped fingering myself and turned over. Staring in amazement at what was happening, I felt my jaw slacken. I'd watched a couple of anal scenes in the films Mum had in her collection, but I would never, not in my wildest dreams, have thought she was into back door action. And how!

In the movies, I never really got the impression the actresses were enjoying themselves as their assholes were reamed open by some well-hung stud. Their faces always seemed to be a mixture of pain, acceptance and sometimes boredom, none of which could be asserted to Mum's expression.

"This is what I need to really get me off," she said breathlessly to the wide-eyed young man watching her. "Whenever I watch these movies, it always ends up with me shoving this thing up my ass," she added quite unnecessarily. Watching her eyelids flutter and the corners of her mouth turn downwards in a display of ultimate pleasure while listening to her tell her secret vice, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Watching everything that had happened up to now, had been a bitter-sweet experience for me. One the one hand I could see I had a lot to learn in the art of sex, especially if my dream of ensnaring Dean for myself had any chance of succeeding. I was honest enough to see that Mum’s techniques, despite both my jealousy and antipathy towards her, were certainly hitting the right spot as far as he was concerned, and mentally I was committing everything she did to memory. But having just watched her slide the dildo up her bum and seeing the look of utter wantonness on her face, I had to wonder: Could anal be that good?

"But lucky me, you're here, young man, and I want to feel you inside me… right now,” Mum said, reverting my attention to what was happening below. She was rubbing the fingers of her other hand along the length of her receptive pussy. “Please,” she said pleadingly, "don't make me beg. Take me, make me yours!"

Springing to action, Dean, removed what was once a piece of expensive lingerie from her knees before grabbing her ankles. Then, while holding them together he straightened her legs and pointed her feet towards the ceiling as he dropped to his knees in front of her. Her calves rested against his left shoulder and, wrapping an arm around them to keep them where he wanted, he moved his hips forward. Fleetingly, I saw the base of the dildo pressing obscenely against Mum's buttocks as he pulled her towards his waiting cock and I heard her sigh throatily. Mum had abandoned herself totally to him and lay there massaging and tweaking her nipples while she waited for penetration. Although I didn’t want to see Dean follow through, I felt compelled to watch and, not for the first time this evening, I wished it was me lying there.

Still holding his manhood tightly, Dean rubbed the engorged dome up and down her slippery opening which caused Mum to catch her breath each time the mushroom head momentarily pushed inside. It made her cry of desperation sound even more pronounced when he withdrew.

"Stop teasing me, you bastard," Mum beseeched loudly. "Give me what I need." The word ‘need,’ was long and drawn out, the pleading tone obvious. I'd never heard her like this before and, to be honest, knowing she could also be led by emotions and feelings not only surprised me, it made me feel a bit righteous.

From above, Mum's arched feet pointing towards the ceiling, her legs slightly bent at the knees and the muscles in her thighs shaking wildly, were all signs she was no longer in control but it was her efforts to get Dean’s erection inside her desperate pussy trying that was most telling. He was driving her wild, silently urged on by me, and in a clear effort to get her way, Mum grabbed at his buttocks but failed. For the first time since she'd barged in on him, Dean recognised he was in a position of power. He had something she wanted and he knew it.

Although I was only a voyeur and had no real part to play, it was so mesmerising hearing her beg and whimper. This tough, headstrong woman suddenly becoming dependent on someone else to give her what she craved. Wickedly, he twisted his hips again as her fingertips threatened to touch him. Then his erection pressed against her dripping wet sex again and from the way she moaned; it was driving her insane.

Then, having had his fun, Dean finally slid his helmet inside her slippery hole. From his expression, I guessed he wanted her as much as Mum yearned for him. He thrust forward in one sweet, supple movement and Mum’s pussy stretched around his girth, her silken tunnel easily swallowing his length.

"Is this what you want, Mrs Mills?" he hissed triumphantly as he ground his pelvis into her. I watched fascinated as his balls bounced against her peachy buttocks and listened enviously to Mum's wail of joy.

"Oooh Godddd, yesss!" she gasped breathlessly. "Pleasseee, don't stop."

With a grimace of concentration, Dean withdrew his erection, pressed his glans into her swollen clit before re-entering her. With power born distinctly of lust, he drove forward, their flesh meeting and a loud slapping noise reached my ears. I saw his buttocks clench tightly as his cock sank deep inside her, eliciting another cry of passion.

"Oooh, my fucki... oh God, that feels soooo fucking gooood, Dean."

Unknowingly reading my fervent wishes, Mum's hands clasped onto his tense firm bum as he began to grind his hips in a circular motion.

Now that's really screwing the bitch’s arse off. I had to restrain myself from giggling out loud.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Mr Daniels," she urged. The desperation was clearly audible upstairs and I continued to watch, resentfully, how Mum, the woman who tried to instil in me the values of decency and decorum, who insisted I grow up to be a nice young lady, lay there and let herself be used like some slut in a porno movie.

If it wasn't for the fact that I craved to be in her position, I would have called her a fucking hypocrite. Envious? Me? Damn right I was.

Dean's hips moved back and forth like a well-oiled piston engine, his prick nice and shiny from the love sap she was secreting, while the room, and my ears, were filled with her lurid demands.

"So, Mrs Mills likes the rough stuff, does she?" Dean’s voice was gruff and laboured. His chest heaved deeply and I could see Mum was a hard task master.

"Hmm, she would... if only the useless son of a bitch fucking her could get on with it!" she replied sarcastically. It had the desired effect.

"You fucking whore. I'll show you,” Dean bellowed and, after giving her a resounding slap on her arse, his fucking increased in ferocity.

"Ahhh, yesss, that's it. Don't stop. Uh-uhhh, I knew you had it in you, uuhhh, you fucking little shit. Now fuck me,” she ordered hoarsely. “Give me everything you've got.”

Dean pounded Mum like a man possessed and, from my hiding place, watching the raunchy action through half-closed eyes and biting my bottom lip to keep quiet, I couldn't help wondering I’d ever be in the same position as Mum was now.

The object of my affections pulled Mum's legs wide apart and pushed them back over her chest so he could get more purchase in his movements. I could see them staring intensely, almost hatefully at each other, acting as if they were at war with neither side wanting to lose. Mum was constantly goading him, telling him to fuck her harder, grabbing his greasy cock as it slipped from her saturated honey pot and wanking it violently while saying things like her dildo could do a better job. And, with every jibe or insult, Dean would powerfully thrust his prick back inside her, determined to make her regret her comments and, at one point, while he was pummelling her so hard, I could see her fingernails digging deep into his flesh. I was genuinely worried she would hurt him in pursuit of her perfect orgasm.

After one particularly forceful lunge, Mum's thighs started shuddering violently. There was no wailing or screaming, no shouts of, "I'm cumming," or “Don't stop,” to let Dean know he'd triumphed over her.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

But, from the way she bit her bottom lip, the way her eyelids fluttered like the wings of a butterfly caught in a storm, and the way her whole body jolted as if being electrocuted, she had clearly fallen into the welcome abyss of ecstasy.

I'm not sure Dean understood or even saw what was happening because his eyes were screwed tightly shut while he kept driving his prick mercilessly into her. However, high above in my vantage point, I knew I'd seen my mother orgasm.

Eventually, Dean, having realised what was happening, reduced the intensity of his pounding. Mum opened her eyes fully and regarded the young man above her warmly. Giving him an encouraging smile she asked, “Are you close yet?” He stopped moving and first nodded before shaking his head. Running her hands through his sweaty hair, she smiled again. “Good,” she said and moved a hand between her legs. I watched her grab his balls. Then her fingers began kneading them. “By the feel of it, you've still got lots of spunk in there, and I want it.”

Her eyes sparkled like emeralds while she continued squeezing his crown jewels. Dean moved his hips forward but Mum raised a finger to stop him. "Can you feel the dildo rubbing against your hard cock?"

He nodded. "Uh-uh... why?"

"I want you there, Mr Daniels!" Her smile was simultaneously knowing, hungry and feral.

Dean blinked. His brain must have comprehended but not believed what he'd just heard. "You mean..."

He didn't need to finish the question. Mum was nodding her head vigorously, her eyes closed and her expression dreamy. "Yes, Mr Daniels, I want to feel your prick up my arse’. Right now!"

His disbelief and shocked reaction obviously pleased her and, reaching up to his face, she planted her mouth squarely on his, forcing her tongue inside.

“You bitch,” I muttered enviously.

She broke off the kiss and looked at him with renewed interest. “Wow, you're a good kisser too. My, aren't I the lucky one tonight?”

“Yes, you are,” I whispered beneath my breath. “Now leave him alone.” Fearing her ability to not just remove but totally obliterate any thoughts Dean might have of me, I really wanted her to stop.

"Come now, Dean, don't tell me you don't want to. I saw the look in your eyes when I shoved the dildo up there. I read the hunger and the desire in them, so don't deny you haven't thought about it?"

Confused because of the way she spoke despite knowing her intentions, it seemed Dean didn’t know how to react to her verbal teasing. what to say. Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she watched him. "Darling," she said, her hand coursing through his sweaty hair and kissing him again, "you don't think I would have let you see how bad I can be if I hadn't wanted you to, do you?" Her tone sounded consolatory. "You must've known?"

Dean nodded his head. "Yes, Mrs Mills, but, to be honest, I didn't think you'd go this far!"

Mum smiled sweetly. “Well, now you know, don't you?" she said, sounding like a prim and proper teacher who'd just proved her student wrong. To prove her point, Mum pushed Dean out of the way so she could stand. Still smiling wickedly, Mum turned around and kneeled on the table. Then, with a daring expression, she pulled her buttocks apart. “It's all yours, lover, take me,” she said and wiggled her bum.

I couldn't see Mum's expression now, but I did watch Dean take hold of the round disc protruding from her posterior and pull it slowly from her orifice. I heard a long drawn out groan as the large toy was removed. Then she squealed in shock as Dean, without pardon and grinning slyly, thrust it back inside.

“That’s it, Dean,” I murmured nastily. “Make the bitch suffer.”

"Stop mucking about, Mr Daniels,” she said, eyeing him sternly over her shoulder. “If I’d just wanted a dildo up my arse, then you'd already be on the way home.” The low feral tone was warning enough and Dean understood. Within seconds, the toy lay abandoned on the couch and, still looking over her shoulder, Mum nodded approvingly. Then she cocked an eyebrow inquisitively. Her rebuke had shaken him slightly and he looked nervous.

Another wiggle and saucy giggle helped him get his mojo back and it was with renewed vigour that he approached her. Although he knew what was expected of him, and he'd seen how easily she'd accommodated the large dildo, he still pressed his cockhead rather gingerly against her starfish.

“Spit on it, darling,” she urged. “Rub it all over your cock.” I heard Dean clear his throat and watched fascinated as he spat on his hand. He seemed to enjoy rubbing the viscous fluid onto his spongy helmet before averting his thumb to massage another glob of warm saliva into her twitching hole. I'd always thought of Mum as being straight-laced and rather conventional, intelligent but boring and wouldn't know a good time if it came up and slapped her in the face. Boy, was I wrong?

I've never heard her opinions on sex, not that I'd really asked, but not even in my wildest dreams could I imagine her doing the things I was seeing tonight. I watched in absolute stunned silence as Dean's rock hard meat slid easily through her sphincter and surged up her back passage effortlessly. Then, when she lowered her head and shoulders onto the table, grasping onto the far edge so her backside was at the right angle for deep penetration, I realised I’d been wrong about her. Oh she was still a bitch and while she continued to make my life a hell, we would never be close, but I’ll admit watching take Dean as if it was nothing made me, if not like her, want to emulate what she was doing.

If I was ever going to prove to Dean that I was the better woman - and I promised myself that I would - then I’d at least have to be able to do the things she was doing now. Fear of the unknown gripped me as I gingerly massaged my tight juvenile arsehole.

When I was comfortable with the feeling, I gently pushed a fingertip against my opening and met resistance. Feeling my heart racing inside my chest, I continued applying pressure and suddenly my finger slipped inside. Automatically my ring tightened around the invading digit and I couldn't help wondering how I would accommodate Dean's huge manhood. I tried relaxing and, still unsure of what to expect but determined not to fail, I kept pushing and slowly my finger disappeared. Although it wasn't an uncomfortable sensation, I wasn't entirely convinced it was as good as Mum made it cracked up to be.

"Oooh Goddd, it's been too long.” Her voice was guttural and almost unrecognisable as Dean, buried himself deep in her backside. “Jesus, that feels so good,” she exclaimed hoarsely as he ground himself against her bum. Her words made me look down again. I couldn’t help the pride I felt for Dean as his steely rod reappeared as if by magic from her velvety sheath while Mum continued moaning. Clasping her hips, just as his cockhead came into view, he paused for a moment and then pushed forward and didn't stop. This time, Mum just whimpered when he bottomed out.

"D'ya like that Mrs Mills?" Dean's growl was heavy, thick and full of lust.

"You know I do, you fucking son of a bitch," she answered sharply. "Oh, Jesus... fuck me.” The last word was almost a scream.

Strong, masculine hands held her hips and violently pulled her backwards onto the thick prick impaling her. The sound of her expelling her breath in long drawn-out hisses spurred Dean into top gear. Amazed, I watched his hips move speedily back and forth, his prick sliding easily along her orifice. Mum kept whimpering every time Dean shafted her and, even though she'd turned her head sideways so I couldn't see her expression, I did notice how tightly she held the far edge of the table and how taut her body looked as Dean bored into her again and again.

Was I missing something?

With the image of Dean performing the ultimate carnal pleasure not on Mum, but on me, I decided to give anal another go. However, instead of lying down on the landing watching them, I preferred to use my own fantasy. So, after backing away from the bannister, I got on all fours and pulled my pyjama shorts down over my bum.

Although I could still see what was happening if I really stretched my neck, listening to the erotic sounds coming from downstairs and using my imagination for the rest was enough. Closing my eyes, I reached behind me and, like Dean, I used a cocktail of saliva and pussy juice for lubrication. Because of my previous attempt, one finger slipped easily inside and, accompanied by the chorus of sexual abandonment from the living room, plus some gentle pressure on my clit, I was starting to enjoy this naughty pleasure.

"Oh Mr Daniels, that's much better."

Mum’s raunchy, guttural voice recaptured my attention again and instinctively knowing something exciting was happening downstairs, I opened my eyes and raised my head.

Mum wasn’t on the coffee table anymore, she was kneeling in front of it and was lying on the smooth polished surface. In this position, her backside was now at the perfect height for Dean. He was standing above her, his legs either side of her prone body, while holding onto her shoulders and his prick in position for the following onslaught. And, like a mighty pile driver mercilessly pounding piles into a soft riverbed clay, Dean plunged his thick shaft deep inside her, again and again, and again.

I watched in awe as his balls slapped hard into her bum, eliciting raw sounding cries from his conquest. Her head was flat on the table and, if her eyes had been open, she would have looked directly into mine, but she was too lost in her world of depravity. I saw her biting her bottom lip and her knuckles turning white as she gripped the edge of the table. Even though I'd just wanted to listen to the dirty goings on while using my own imagination to excite myself, I felt compelled to watch. Dean had accomplished in a very short time something that had eluded me for too long. Mum had given herself over to the blissful sensations ravaging her body and her expression was one of sweet surrender.

My gaze moved to Dean, my sexy gladiator, my gorgeous victor. His breathing was laboured, his grunts were in competition with Mum's stifled moans, and beads of sweat ran down his face, but I knew I was infatuated with him. I had to smile at his effort. He was learning, the hard way, how difficult it was to please Mum, something that had taken me years to find out. Mind you, I was sure he was enjoying it a lot more than I had. But ,already sitting pretty on the pedestal I placed him on, he kept rising in my esteem because he’d finally tamed my shrew.

Watching him perform so admirably made me renew my own efforts. Wanting to see if I could take him like Mum had, I returned towards my bedroom door. Although my new objectivity permitted me to admire her techniques, watching her receive what I so desperately wanted, was a little too much of a good thing.

Generously lubricated with saliva, my fore and middle finger pushed past my protesting ring but, instead of stopping, I kept going and before I knew it, my knuckles were inside my back passage. I won’t lie, I thought my arsehole would burn but I persisted and, sure enough, after about a minute of having both digits buried as far as they could go, the smile on my face was one of pure wickedness. Listening to the erotic symphony coming from downstairs, I moved them, gingerly at first but relaxing with every passing second, I was soon matching my movements to the rhythmic noises from below.

They were getting more and more intense and I guessed Mum and Dean were close to orgasm. Wanting to watch my hero climax, I silently moved back to the bannister.

I listened to Mum’s groan and guessed she was on the verge of her second orgasm. She started softly and grew louder and louder. It was low and feral in its intensity and, when I looked at her, I could quite clearly see the muscles in her forearms and upper thighs tensing. Despite being too proud to let it show, I noticed the physical exertion of satisfying her had definitely taken its toll on the babysitter.

Dean had changed from the rapid short thrusts he had been employing and was now using a nice steady rhythm, driving deep and grinding his hips in a small circular motion before withdrawing the complete length of his cock enabling him to slam it back inside. As far as I could tell, it was working because Mum looked like a coiled spring, all ready to unfurl.

Suddenly she erupted. “Ooooh Goddd, don't sto.... Fuck me…” Her body started shuddering and her tense thighs quivered uncontrollably. Her arms shook and her fingers looked like they were performing a death grip as she held on to the coffee table for dear life. “I’m cumming, you shit, I'm cummming!! Oh God yes, yes. Ugggh.”

“I can’t keep this up for much longer,” admitted Dean breathlessly. “You’re too fucking much for me, Mrs Mills.” I had to smile, he’d remembered her name.

“Don’t stop, keep going,” pleaded Mum desperately, pushing her rear meaningfully onto Dean’s thick erection. Dean rallied himself and, with what looked like a massive effort on his part, continued his anal assault. Watching him perform wonderfully while doing my best to ignore who was under him, I fantasised it was my bum that was accommodating his manhood, wishing I could be the one having a mind-blowing anal orgasm, and both in my fantasy and reality, I heard myself urging him on.

I would like to think that, somewhere deep in his subconsciousness, he knew I was rooting for him because while I was thinking all these lurid thoughts, the object of my infatuation suddenly started shouting.

“I’m cumming, fuck I’m cumming.”

Annoyingly, hearing Mum speak interrupted my concentration. Reluctantly opening my eyes, I saw her looking over her shoulders at the young man behind her. “Come on, lover, fill me up. Make me feel like a woman again.”

Dean's body went rigid as he thrust into her and, while holding onto her hips very tightly, powerful spasms rocked his body. Entranced, I watched their expressions change. At what was possibly the first salvo of hot spunk splattering her insides, she closed her eyes and arched her back, while Dean’s popped open and stared wildly into space. His body jolted violently and, having witnessed his earlier breathtaking ejaculation, I could easily imagine his prick pulsating inside her, filling her with warm creamy spunk. Then Mum reached between her legs and I saw him shudder, while his face contorted. I realised she must have his balls in her hand and was squeezing them to coax out every last drop. There was no denying that she certainly knew what she wanted and, even with my new-found objectivity, I still hated with every fibre in my body the fact that she was down there and I was up here.

After a couple more forceful convulsions, Dean finally collapsed on top of her. They lay exhausted on the coffee table, Mum’s body glistening with a sheen of perspiration covering it. Dean’s white t-shirt had turned almost translucent with the sweat it had soaked up. I stopped what I was doing for fear of being heard, but I didn’t mind. I would have liked to have timed my release with Dean’s but knew it would be best to postpone it until I was in bed, safely out of sight and sound.

As the sickly image of them kissing each other imprinted itself onto my corneas, I closed my eyes and, crawled backwards towards my bedroom door. When I stood up to open it, I heard Mum downstairs.

“Okay lover, it’s time for us to go to bed. You’ll have to sleep in the guest room tonight. I don't want my girls to know abou…”

Dean interrupted, “Of course not, Mrs Mills. And, as soon as I’m awake, I’ll get up and go home.”

What she said in reply almost made me cry out in denial.

“Oh no you won’t, my handsome young stud, and please call me Elizabeth. Tomorrow, both of them will be having riding lessons and, when they've left, I’ll bring you breakfast in bed.” There was a slight pause and I had to strain to hear what she added. “And then I’ll teach you how to really make love to a woman.”

“But… but,” stammered Dean, obviously confused. I could picture her looking at him, her expression a mixture of amusement, pride and pity.

“Oh no Dean, this wasn't making love. This was me getting my jollies off; me getting a damn good fuck, relieving my nasty carnal desires while you played out a long-cherished fantasy, wasn’t it?”

I was surprised to hear the questioning tone of her voice and wondered what she meant. However, before he could say anything, Mum carried on. “Oh, don’t pretend you haven’t dreamed of this, Lover! I’ve watched you, watching me, when you occasionally pick up your Mum from work. I’ve seen the way you ogle my bum when you think nobody’s looking. Or did you think I wiggle my hips like that in front of everyone?”

There was another short silence and I could picture Dean, his honesty not allowing him to brazen it out, shaking his head unequivocally. Mum giggled girlishly and then spoke again. “No, of course not,” she said playfully. “I'm just teasing you. I like it when you look at me like that, silly.”

I smiled to myself. Young Mr Daniels might not have realised Mum knew about his secret fancy but he was savvy enough to tell her what she wanted to hear, although, from the sound of things I’d heard downstairs, I don’t think it would have mattered what he’d said.

“Why do you think I asked your mother if you could babysit tonight?”

At this, my eyes opened wide in surprise. Without knowing it, I was already on my way to emulating her. Apparently, we’d both wanted the babysitter and, although the stack was loaded against me from the beginning, it made me realise we were more alike than I would care to admit. As I silently closed the door I heard her speak again.

“Now, you go on upstairs while I clean up down here. And Dean,” there was another slight pause, “try not to make too much noise. I don’t want you waking the girls up!”

Epilogue

Until he went off to study at Cambridge, Dean's 'babysitting' services were a regular occurrence in our house. The morning after, we'd always find him sleeping in the guest room, but I knew differently. I won't lie and say I never spied on them again. I did occasionally, just to see Dean naked again and if I'd come home later than my mother, I could hear them upstairs in the bedroom. Lying in bed, I often masturbated to the erotic sounds coming from the other side of the wall separating us, and every time it was the image Dean's contorted face when he climaxed that took me over the edge.

Nowadays, I'm happy to say Mum and I are as much best friends as we are mother and daughter. Of course, she doesn’t know I spied on them, and she never will, even though I tell her nearly everything nowadays. Although I'll admit it was difficult knowing Dean was her lover for a while, it wasn't worth the aggravation it would have caused if I'd let that I knew what she was doing. Not that there weren’t moments when my resolve almost cracked but managed to keep my mouth shut.

In hindsight, I made the right decision. For one thing, I didn’t want any trouble and, for another, if I’d have said anything, she probably would have felt very uncomfortable and almost definitely would have terminated the relationship. Ultimately, it would have denied me seeing Dean, albeit as his so-called charge. One thing Mum never found out about was my pledge to find out how good Dean actually was. Very good, in case you’re wondering.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments