Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild in the Caribbean

"Sex in the tropical waters of the Caribbean."

6
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
773 words 773 words
A few years ago, my girlfriend at the time was a wild, horny and curious girl that was 23 and just beginning to explore her sexuality and the Caribbean was just the perfect place for this adventure. She was a stunning beauty, with a perky rack 36DD's, tight little body, banging ass, long black hair, and fair skinned (think K. Kardashian).

She enjoyed wearing very little so she could get all the attention she could from the guys and girls. I was immediately turned on by her frisky nature and encouraged her to show her cleavage and be risque.

One afternoon, we had a few drinks while getting ready to go out "the beach" a regular hot spot for tourist to go for dancing and mingling. She put on high heels, a sheer fluffy mini white skirt, a sexy top that had a plunging neck line all the way to her magnificent cleavage.

She was making me horny as we continued drinking and flirting. She asked if she was sexy enough and I replied hell ya all the guys are going to drool over you tonight. But will they get hard for me? Yes, they will get hard for you and with that we were off.

I was growing a bulge thinking about her not having any panties under a very short skirt, short enough that if she bent over just slightly you would be able to see her lovely ass and in the right bright lights you could see right through the sheerness. 

At the bar we kept drinking, touching, dancing and flirting being very provocative and it wasn't too long when she started noticing guys checking her out with there mouths open. We walked over to the bar and she brought to my attention two guys that were taking a special interest. As I turned and looked at them they were enjoying the view. As the bar got more crowded, I started to slide my hands under her dress and lifting it just a bit so the fellas could see.

I turned her towards me and kissed her and that's when I felt her pussy getting wet so I looked over her shoulder at the guys and licked my fingers. This turned her on, making her stand slightly bent leaning forward with feet apart.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

On the other side the bartenders were getting a view of all her cleavage and the attention was increasing her breathing, as I saw her chest start to rise and fall.

Still early as the sun was setting on the beach we did a little dirty dancing and I had my hands all over her body and by now all eyes were on us. In the heat of it all we decided to take a break for the sunset and took a walk on the beach. We were very horny and I suggested we should get into the water for a bit but she didn't want to get her Victoria's Secrete Bra wet and was reluctant to take off her top because she was still a bit shy.

With a little persistence, she took of her bra and wrapped her arms around her massive jugs and quickly got into the water. She was very nervous thinking people would see us naked in the water. But I explained that they were all having fun and probably wouldn't even notice us. Her body felt so soft and creamy as we started to kiss and the sun began to set. The warm waters of the Caribbean felt good and only added to the sensual excitement of us being in public naked in the water. 

I started to kiss her passionately, and soon we forgot about the rest of the world. She grabbed my ragging hard on with her tiny hands and slid it into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around me. Her wet body half out of the water and her tits sliding on my chest she gripped me tight.

Without making too many movement and being too obvious we fucked in water intensely, she moaned until the sun's orange color disappeared into the water. What may have been 15 min felt like hours of ecstasy and she came over my dick and I filled her pussy with my cum.

As we started to come back to our senses, we realized that there were more people at the bar and on the beach than we remembered. After getting out of the water we went back to the bar where I ran into the local bartender and he said, "That was a hell of a show you put on out there!"

Published 
Written by Med1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments