Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Window Watching - Our Shared Pleasure!!!

"The continuation of Window Watching I was asked for by so many."

21
12 Comments 12
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Ever since getting the note from my neighbor in the window, I come home and the first thing I do is walk over to the window to see if he is there. I saw him a few times and we’ve exchanged waves, but never anything more. I’ve come out to the window late in the evening in just a light robe hoping to see him. I’ve never been sure what I would do if I saw him while dressed like that, but the anticipation has become addictive to me. It seems like I have been masturbating nonstop to the image of him and his blonde friend. Sometimes it’s been multiple times a day. I wake up dreaming of them and before I can even get started I need to feel myself orgasm to their images. I don’t know why, but this damn window has become my obsession.

It had been a few weeks since my obsession with the window and I came home from work to find an envelope taped to my door again. On the front of the envelope it had written ‘For Your Eyes Only’. The last time I had a note on my door with that written on it, it was from my window watching neighbor. I grabbed it off the door and rushed in, dropping my purse and briefcase on the floor inside the door. I went over to my favorite chair and sat down. I tore open the envelope in a rush to see what was inside. I pulled a single folded sheet of paper out; opening it I started reading,

Hi My Voyeur,

I see you pacing by the window each night and wonder what you are thinking. I especially like the nights you come out in that thin robe. With the light behind you it is almost transparent. I bet you hadn’t realized that. I see your shape, the outline of your breasts and the part of your thighs as you stand staring at my window.

Sometimes I stand just out of your view watching. Sometimes I’m nude and will stroke my cock until I’m cumming while imagining you pleasuring yourself for me.

I always wonder what you are thinking as well. What you would think if you knew I was masturbating to you.

I guess I’ve left us both a few things to think about. I hope to see you around the window if I haven’t scared you away now.

Your friend in the window

I finished the note and it was then I realized my hand had found its way to my pussy seemingly of its own accord, bunching the material of my skirt at my waist. I was slowly stroking the thin lacey material covering my pussy with my fingers. The lace of the material was sopping wet and I could feel the wetness on my fingers each time I passed over it until I could hold back no longer, pushing the material aside. I slid two fingers over my bare skin and up long my swollen lips, parting them, feeling the wetness oozing. I pushed my fingers between them, sliding them in until my palm rested against my pussy. It felt so good to have my pussy filled with my fingers. I slowly started to withdraw them part way and push them deeply back in. I continued this way for I don’t how long until I started feeling that warmth building within me. I realized I was still holding the note in my other hand. I dropped it to the floor and brought that hand to my clit. I love pinching and teasing my clit as I masturbate. I rubbed my swollen clit between my fingers and increased the pace of my fingers plunging in and out of my pussy.

I wasn’t going to hold back much longer, pulling my legs up and over the arms of the chair, I spread myself open as far as I could. I plunged my fingers as deep and hard, pulling them almost out before plunging them deep again. I was pinching and teasing my clit roughly. Suddenly there was no holding back any longer, my pussy clasped around my fingers and squeezed them hard as my frothy juice poured forth from my pussy around them. I was squeezing my clit at the same time, pushing the sensation every further. I couldn’t help but cry out in pleasure with my release. I could feel my juices run down my pussy, along the curve of my ass, soaking the back of my panties and the skirt underneath me.

After resting a moment to collect myself, I slowly slid my fingers from my pussy and released my clit. I lowered my legs and stood up a little and unsteadily. With the wetness of my orgasm fresh against my skin, I walked by the window and looked down into my neighbor’s window, licking my fingers clean as I searched for him. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if he had been standing there, but I already was planning in my head for the show he would get soon. After pausing at the window for a moment longer, I want back to my bedroom.

I kicked my heels off towards the closest, reached back and unzipped my skirt. I let it slide down my legs to the floor. I stepped out of it and looked down at it and saw a large wet spot on it. I shook my head and kicked it towards the hamper in the corner. I swiftly pulled my blouse off, then my bra and as I started to slide my panties down, I could feel how wet and sticky they were. I brought them up to my nose and smelled my scent before running my tongue across them. I then sent them sailing towards the hamper along with the rest of my outfit from the day and headed for the shower. As I moved I could still feel the stickiness of my juices on the inside of my thighs.

As the week progressed towards the weekend I made plans to show off for my neighbor. I did a little shopping at the local adult store to pick up a few special items for my show. What I found was ideal for my desires. Then I spent some time researching how best to position lights around me. The last thing I did was go buy a small wooden stool. It had an 18-inch seat and only stood 24 inches tall. It was ideal for what I had in mind.

As Friday night approached I got everything positioned and ready for showing off to my neighbor. I decided I would go to the window and sit down by it and wait for him to let me know he was there. I positioned my lights so I would be in his full view and framed by the blinds I had partially closed. I sat my stool close to the window and laid out my toys on a small table within easy reach. Now I only need my audience to be there before I could start the show.

About ten I came out and sat down on my stool. I was wearing my robe that he had said was see through with the light. I was gazing down into his apartment hoping to see him, but so far, no luck. I had decided to give it an hour before calling it off tonight. I figured I’d try again tomorrow night if he was a no show tonight.

I had kind of zoned off until I realized there was a light on in his place. It wasn’t close to the window, but I was hoping he’d come close to the window and see me. I guess I was so focused on the light and trying to see him, I missed he had pulled a chair up to his window and was sitting there staring at me. I blinked a few times to make sure my mind wasn’t playing a trick me. I stood up and waved at him and he waved back.

MiaNeilld
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaNeilld

I twirled around so he could see me in my robe and when I looked back down he smiled at me and made a show clapping. That was also when I noticed he appeared to only have a towel covering his lap.

Looking down at him as I slowly slid off my robe, revealing to him my nakedness underneath. I slowly pirouetted to give him a full view of me before peering back down to see his reaction. When I looked, he made a show of clapping for me again. This was all the encouragement I needed to perform for him.

I started slowly by running my hands over my body, not touching any one place, but caressing myself as a lover would. I slowly brought my hands back to my breasts and cupped them for him to see. I held onto my left breast and brought my right hand over to caress the nipple as he watched. I worked it between my fingers, teasing it, pinching it and pulling at it. The sensations running through my body made me forget all about my voyeur. I moved from my left nipple to my right, continuing to tease the nipples for him. I worked back and forth over both of my breasts, sometimes playing with both nipples at the same time. I’m not sure how long I carried on, but I could feel my wetness increasing with every pinch, twist or pull of my nipples.

While glancing at him, I slid my right hand down over my tummy slowly, letting him see it drop lower towards my pussy. With quick glances, I could see he was intently watching my actions. As I neared the top of my clit, I spread my hand open across my skin. When I slid it over my clit, I caught between my fingers, highlighting it to him. I closed my fingers around it and gave a little tug. This caused me to moan loudly towards the window. I could imagine he heard me. I slowly worked my fingers over my clit, stroking it and exposing it to him as it swelled in excitement. By this time my wetness had nearly become a river. I could feel myself dripping my juices to the floor I was so wet.

As I continued to tease my clit, I decided it was time for the next step of my show. I reached over and picked up the dildo I had bought at the adult store. It was seven inches long and two and half inches thick with a large suction cup at the base. I brought it into his view and as I stroked my clit. I lifted it to my lips and licked it as he watched. I worked it like I would a cock. I slowly worked around the shaft and head, wetting them thoroughly. I slowly slid it into my mouth, working it deep until there was only an inch of the base showing, before pulling it back out. I repeated my performance until I had it just dripping with my saliva.

Taking my hand away from my clit, I grabbed the stool I had left within easy reach. While still teasing my dildo, I positioned it in front of the window. Once I had it where I wanted, I moved to straddle it. Taking my dildo, I placed the suction cup on the stool seat and pressed down, securing it for what was coming next. I looked down at my neighbor as I lifted myself up high enough to be over the dildo. I then slowly lowered myself onto it, sliding it into my pussy slowly. It spread me wide as I let more of my body slide onto it. Finally, it was completely engulfed by my pussy and I was sitting on the stool. I had the entire seven inches buried in my pussy. I felt as full as I ever had with any toy or man.

As I adjusted to the feeling of being this full, I stared down at him. My actions must have been too much for him to resist. He had the towel open and was stroking his cock while watching me. I could see it glistening with oil he must have used as lube. He was just taking long slow strokes from the base to the head. He realized I was staring and pulled his hand away, holding his cock by the base in one hand, he took the fingers of the other and circled the head, giving it, a few strokes causing a small amount of precum to ooze out. He then went back to his long slow strokes.

Seeing this made my pussy spasm around my fake cock. As I watched him continue to tease his cock, I start lifting myself off my dildo, riding it in long slow strokes, matching his actions. We developed a rhythm together as he stroked his cock and I fucked myself on the dildo. We went on like this for a long time when my first orgasm hit like a runaway train. I grabbed onto the edge of the stool and pushed down on the dildo, forcing it so deep it touched my cervix. I was bowed backwards as I forced that dildo so deep and rode out my orgasm. The juices my pussy released ran all over the stool, pooling along my thighs and running down my legs. The orgasm finally worked its way through me and I straightened up to peer down at my voyeur. He was staring intently at me, with his hand wrapped around his cock tightly, like he was imagining being inside me during my orgasm. While he was watching, I took my fingers and ran them over my clit, gathering some of my juices on them. I lifted them to my mouth to lick and suck them clean for him.

I was soon able to start riding my dildo again while watching him stroke his cock at the same pace. He would speed up and I would work my pussy faster on my dildo. We had gotten back into a rhythm together again. Him stroking his cock and me fucking my dildo. We must have had been nearing our limits together, because all the sudden he arched his back and let loose with several long streams of cum towards the window. I could see some had it and was sliding down. This was too much for me and sent me into my second orgasm of the night, but with the stool being so wet from the first one, my hands slip causing the stool scoot out from under me. I such a tight grip on the dildo it came with me when I fell towards the window. I crashed against it and luckily not through it, still in full throes of my orgasm.

With my face pressed against the glass, my neighbor could see every emotion shooting through my body as my orgasm ripped through me. As it finally subsided I reached for the dildo, pulling it out to drop to the floor. I turned sideways and sat down on the window sill, catching my breath and staring down at my neighbor. He was sitting there, leaning back in his chair staring back at me with a look of satisfaction and fulfillment. I must say, my face was probably appearing about the same.

We sat like this for quite some time. Just staring at each other and enjoying the moment we shared. But by some unspoken agreement, it was over. He stood up, picking up his towel. Then blowing me kiss and mouthing, "Thank you, to me." 

I touched my fingers to my lips and blew him a kiss in return, mouthing, "You’re welcome."

With him disappearing from view, I got up a little unsteadily from the window sill. I surveyed the mess I had made and decided it was worth it. After turning out the lights, I headed for my bed still oozing my juices from my soaked pussy. I crawled into bed thinking of my neighbor and wondering how his cock would feel in it.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments