Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter wonderland.

"Snow is exhilarating..."

2
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
693 words 693 words
The moon in the inky black sky was a full round slivery glow making the snow on the ground glisten like the diamond mines of Russia. The cold air nipped at the skin on my face and hands, the only parts of my body uncovered by the soft clothing adorning me. The trees surrounding me stood tall and soft snow flakes floated down from the heavens above. The park looked like the scene from a Christmas card; so serene and peaceful, the only noise coming from my boots taking slow steps through the flakes accumulated on the once green grass.
 
A small smile adorned my lips as I saw a figure walking towards me, hands stuffed into coat pockets and a slight hunch shielding themselves away from the falling flakes twirling in the slight wind. I couldn’t help but bite my lip in anticipation, thoughts ploughing through my mind at the actions about to be committed. My legs started to get weaker and my breath picked up. It wasn’t until I felt cold hands on my face that I realised he stood in front of me, smile on thinner lips. Soft greetings exchanged and softer kisses.

My whole being turned into a furnace against the stark cold as his hands roamed down my face and neck the kiss becoming more and more intense as the minutes passed; full lips caressing thinner, two separate muscles fitting together and massaging the other in unison. A slight groan left my lips and his moved down my throat and hands wondered beneath the soft fur of my coat. I tilt my head back so he can pay more attention to my neck, my eyes fluttering closed and my hands gripping at clothed shoulder blades wishing so much they were bare.

The need to be closer over took my senses, the need to feel that thick long member in my waiting mouth making me moan loud into the peaceful night’s sky. A feral smirk crossed across my lips as I pull away and drop down slowly to my knees feeling a warm hard body beneath my fingers as they drag down and to his waistband just as my knees hit the cold floor.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I can’t help but look up at his face as I fumble with cold hands on his belt and then through the barrier of his dark wash jeans helping me get closer to the prize I wanted so much, one that at present was making my knee’s weak mouth dry and that place in-between hot and moist. I can feel the fire building in the pit of my stomach and I know that once I take him into my mouth I’ll orgasm on the spot.

Too much time seems to be wasted by my thoughts so I pull his thickening member from their white confined and slip it between my lips sucking it down slow and hard awaiting for it to hit the back of my throat but before I can take it any further at the slow and torturous pace I feel a hand run through my hair, one slight pull and a thrust of his hips and I moan and swallow all that I can.

Dominance.

My body shakes as my first orgasm of the night rocks through me and I continue to let his hips roll in front of my face. I want this to last forever to keep fucking my mouth, pulling the short strands of my hair, grunts and moans filling the air. I’m taken by surprise as he pushes me away over balancing me so I fall back to the ground. Quickly his body covers mine, pushing up my short plaid skirt and pulling my underwear to the side and keeping my stockings in place. My back arches as he thrusts deep into me. Filling me to the core. Sharp quick thrusts going deeper. Lips and teeth teasing my neck. Hands pinning my wrists into the snow. I scream out in pure ecstasy and I feel the rush between my thighs as we both come to completion. One word screamed out.

"Mark"
Published 
Written by velvetinegunn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments