Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good clean fun. Part 2

"Things take a kinky twist"

16
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

For several days after my surprise encounter with one of the cleaners at work, she was all I could think about. I found myself in a kind of daze as I remembered what had happened, how she looked as I watched her cum, the hunger in her eyes as she watched me taking a piss. More than once the images took such a hold on me that I was forced to find some time alone and wank myself off furiously, it was all-consuming.

At work the following week I went through the motions, hoping that I might see her, catch her eye perhaps, just to know that I didn't dream the whole thing. But it wasn't until the Thursday morning of that week that I saw her, and even then it was from across the other side of our large open plan office. The rest of that day was a washout as far as work was concerned, all I was interested in was getting a second or two alone with her. 

It was mid-afternoon and I was just about to leave our weekly update meeting when in she came to clear away the refreshments. My heart started thumping in my chest as everyone else filed out of the room, barely noticing that she even existed. I pretended to have a message on my phone as they all left, leaving me sitting there, the door finally swinging slowly closed.

She cleared the cups from the table and edge around to where I was sitting, my tongue suddenly tied, I didn't know what to say now that she was in the room. She made her way slowly around the table and I caught her glance, she smiled and came closer. 

"Did you like what you saw?" she breathed, her soft accent making her words all the more erotic. 

"Yes... oh god yes," I stammered. "Did you?" She walked around the table behind me. The walls of the meeting room are clear glass and we were visible to all, so I continued to keep up the pretence of looking at my phone as she cleared the things away.

"Yes," she smiled. "I want to see more..." Her words were music to my ears, this was going way better than I'd hoped. "I want to see you xixi... um... to see you piss again."

I was keeping my cool and stopping from going bright red by sheer force of will. Her words were not quite what I was expecting, but then if it got the same result as last time then who am I to complain. "Tomorrow?  Same time?"

She piled up the cups and flasks onto the trolley and moved toward the door, as she opened it she turned to me and smiled once more, nodding. She left and the door swung slowly closed, I wasn't going anywhere just yet, as a huge erection was trying to fight its way out of my trousers, and that might take more than a little explaining.

The next twenty four hours seemed to last a year. I showered that morning with a huge smile on my face and made sure I put on my best boxers, it really was the least I could do. I almost skipped to the office, I've never been more willing and happy to go to work than then. The day dragged, I made small talk with colleagues without really listening to what they were saying. I kept drinking plenty of water throughout the day and not going to the loo, if she wanted to watch me urinate then the least I could do was make sure she got her money's worth. I saw her briefly a couple of times during the day and once caught her eye, to be rewarded with a small half smile.

When four ticked around people started heading off, but I was engrossed my work, or so they thought. For a moment it looked like my plans were going to go up in smoke when my boss was still at his desk at four thirty, but I let out a silent sigh of relief when he grabbed his coat and left. I sat nervously waiting until I heard the door open behind me, I turned and there she was. She had her black knee length boots on again but no leggings this time. Even wearing the pale blue tabard of the cleaning company she looked fucking amazing. She smiled at me and pushed open the door to the gents and disappeared inside.

I stood, my legs trembling slightly as I took a final glance around the office... no one in sight, no computers left on. I took a deep breath and as casually as I could manage walked over to the gents. I pushed open the doors and stepped inside, flicking the lock closed just in case. She was kneeling to the side of the urinals her small cleaning kit by her side. I walked over and stood in the same place as I had the previous Friday. I looked down at her smiling face, I could see the hunger in her large brown eyes once more as I unzipped my fly and reached inside. Out it came, in all it's glory and I pointed it at the white porcelain. I was just about to let the flow go when she reached out and placed her yellow rubber-gloved hand on mine. I looked down at her questioningly.

"Not there..." she breathed, slipping the pale blue tabard up and over her head to reveal nothing but a set of matching black lace underwear, her chest rising and falling invitingly as she slipped the bra off revealing a pair of pert rounded dark-nippled breasts. Her slender long nailed fingers brushed across her smiling red lips. "Here..."

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

I was shocked, and I have to say more than a little excited, as I turned and pointed my semi-erect cock at her face. She leant back, offering herself to me, her eyes closed and waited. I had got so used to holding back throughout the day that it took a couple of seconds before I felt my muscles relax and the first jet of piss exploded from me, directly onto her cheek just beneath her eye. I heard her gasp as the warm gold poured onto her smiling face, her red lips parted and I watched as it flowed across her mouth and down her chin.

It must have only lasted a minute or two, but in my mind it lasted forever. I watched her chest rising and falling as the waves of steaming piss fell undulating across her perfect tits, down her flat stomach and down into the lace v of her small black panties. Jet after jet splashed down upon her. As the flow started to slowly abate she brought her hands around to massage her breasts, it looked odd to watch her play with her tits whilst wearing the marigold gloves, but I also kind of liked it. 

I shook the last few drops from my swollen dick, she reached out one of her gloved hands and took me in a firm determined grasp and brought it straight to her open mouth, sucking as much of my fat length inside as she could, now that was a sight to see.  My cock needed no more encouragement and immediately spring to full hardness as she greedily gobbled, sucked and licked it for all she was worth. I pushed it forward, eager for her willing mouth. Her eyes locked with mine as she took in more and more... until I saw her gag as my hardness hit the back of her throat, but that didn't seem to put her off. One yellow gloved hand stroked as her head moved back and forth along my aching length, using her teeth she raked down the shaft, making my knees tremble once more with excitement. 

Faster and faster she worked back and forth... I reached out and took a hold of her hair as I thrust my hips in time with her head, fucking her red lipped mouth for all I was worth. I could feel my cum building inside, just I was fighting to keep control, I didn't want the sensations to finish just yet. She reached down with her spare gloved hand and began to massage my heavy swinging balls... once she started doing that there was no way back.

Thrusting deeply my body started to tense.. "I'm coming" I grunted through gritted teeth. She pulled back them, both marigolded hands gripping my spasming cock as she pumped it for all she was worth, try as I might I couldn't hold on and with a strangled cry I exploded... fat, thick, white wads shot out from the straining head of my cock and splashed across her smiling face, into her open mouth, down her chin... pulse after pulse releasing, she aimed my dick down to her tits as I gave them a generous covering too... her hands reaching up now to work my hot spunk into her skin.

I looked down at her as my cock slowly settled, she looked amazing, the blend of my golden piss and my milky cum covering her body just made my head spin... I leant down to her up turned face and kissed her deeply, tasting my own fluids from her eager tongue... I was just about to say I would gladly return the oral favour when there was a knocking on the door and a voice called out "Mariana?"... we both stopped and look toward the door. I was glad I'd taken the precaution of locking it other wise we'd both have been in deep shit right about then. "Mariana?"

My dirty little cleaner, whose name I now knew, wiped at her dripping mouth and answered the call in a language I didn't know. A short conversation ensued and then whoever it was seemed to accept her explanation and left.

She stood and started wiping herself down, "That was my aunt, she's in charge here, we have to go... she will be back in a few minutes." I needed no more encouragement as I flipped my still dripping cock back into my boxer and zipped up. Mariana slipped her bra back on and I handed her the discarded tabard, which she slipped over her head. Within seconds it was as if nothing had happened, apart from the puddle of piss and cum that had escaped onto the floor. She grabbed the cleaning kit and cleared up the sticky wet mess easily. 

Helping her to her feet we smiled at each other, "I'm Ian... pleased to meet you"

"Mariana" then we shook hands, which seemed oddly formal after the events of the last twenty minutes. I turned to leave and was halfway out of the door when she said "Same time next Friday?" I smiled back at her and nodded.

I've always loved Fridays.

 

Published 
Written by AltKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments