Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Selena's Pee in the Office

"Fresh from her encounter in the archives it's time for a solo pee"

8
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
697 words 697 words

Selena approached the box she was about to use for her toilet. She was naked from the waist downwards, her round curved buttocks facing towards the office door, her black triangle of wiry pubic hairs hiding her slit that was moments away from releasing a torrent of hot piss.

Once in position, she wasted no time, the burning need inside now desperate. The urge in her bladder rushed towards its release, an ecstatic moment as she began to let loose with her flowing pussy shower. She saw her stream erupt from the base of her hairy muff before beginning its arching flow to splatter messily over the various items inside the box below.

A soft hiss and patter accompanied Selena’s toilet, her lightly coloured stream flowing strongly from her pussy as it became a golden fountain into the box she was pissing into. She twisted her hips from side to side, watching gleefully as more and more items fell subject to her hot pee shower. The surrounding cardboard walls were marked with splotches where droplets had bounced away from the force of her landing piss stream. It was a sight that caused Selena to halt her toilet for a split moment in which she about-faced, before dropping into a traditional girl-about-to-pee squat. Now her round wide buttocks were poised above all that she had just pissed over, a new golden stream already on its way.

This time when Selena began her toilet, her pussy shower jetted away from her cunt lips and began to play over the opposing cardboard wall, the material rapidly darkening as it absorbed her hot piss. A new pattering sound arose from inside the box to mix with the soft hiss of her peeing, as her toilet fountain landed over a plastic tub, rivulets of piss running away in all directions to drip over the hidden contents below. This new form of having a wee was enormous fun but Selena’s bladder was not even close to being empty. She finished her leak with a delicious burst of piss from her open pee hole that jetted past her curly pussy hairs and sprayed the sodden cardboard with one last dose of hot urine.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

Not even close to being spent Selena stood from her toilet squat and dashed over to where the filing cabinets placed up against the wall ended. Her nipples were as hard as rocks as she aimed her pussy slit towards the small void space of darkness between metal and concrete, before releasing a new hot wet stream of pee. It shot from her cunt and fountained into the black empty space, a wet sounding splatter issuing from the carpet behind the cabinets.

Selena relieved herself for several long wonderful seconds before sealing shut her pee hole, then rushing to find a new place to spray her piss. One of the paper recycling bins answered her need, yanking its rim down to her crotch before beginning to pee into its innards. Her hot playing stream washed over the discarded paper sheets below, turning them yellow as they hungrily absorbed her pussy’s hot piss fountain. Anybody coming up the stairs and entering the office at this stage would have been created by the wonderful sight of Selena’s bare bum cheeks as she stood there, emptying her piss into the paper bin.

Her hot stream of lightly coloured pee was beginning to lose some of its strength as she neared the end of her exhilarating toilet. Not yet done, she allowed the bin to drop away from her pissing pussy, twisting her hips to bring the last of her flowing pee to splatter across the adjacent desk. A small puddle immediately began to grow as she hosed the wooden surface down with her toilet spray, the stream of hot pee leaving her pussy lips dwindling away to nothing as she finished her wee.

Now spent of piss, it was a time to rush to clamber back into her panties and work trousers before fleeing the scene of her crime, the memories of her deeds a fitting means to answer her urges as she later fingered herself to a thunderous climax.     

 

Published 
Written by leaky_one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments