Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzanne - Peeing in the MD's Office

"Suzanne is up to more wet naughtiness"

8
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
880 words 880 words

Suzanne had stripped naked, the office building all locked up for the weekend. She could make her escape via a fire exit once she had finished her fun, the evidence of her upcoming exploits safely dried away by the following Monday.

Her bladder was fit to bursting and she was desperate to start. Opening the Managing Director's office she slipped inside, her nipples hardened on her small pert breasts as she ran on bare feet towards the imposing chair situated behind the long conference table and adjoining desk. The leather was cold as she placed her bare bum cheeks down, spreading her legs to allow her pussy slit a claim aim at the carpet she was about to christen with her golden pee shower.

An incredible sense of relief accompanied Suzanne's toilet as she began to piss, her fleshy pussy lips parting as her pee hole opened up. Her stream flowed at full force, a lightly coloured fountain of hot urine that shot away from her muff before forming an arching passage to the carpet below that eagerly accepted her pattering shower.

She stared with mounting excitement as the damp stain continued to grow, a slight easing in her bladder as she released the pressure from her muff lips. This was not the first time that she had relieved herself in the MD's office, the thrill of pissing in such a place always an immense turn-on.

Suzanne forced her pee hole shut. Moving from the seat she ran to the nearest wall before standing up to it with her muff barely an inch away from the plaster. She started to pee again, this time sending her hot pussy stream to spray over the surface for several delicious seconds, whilst a running stream of piss made its way to the carpet. She quickly stopped peeing before turning from her toilet spot, moving to clamber up on the large conference table before squatting down to have another wee.

This time her golden stream splattered over the woodwork, droplets of her hot urine splashing over her bare feet and ankles. She peed long enough to make a small puddle before sealing shut her pussy lips. Standing up, she moved to the edge before squatting down again. She stared at the slit between her creamy legs, waiting with expectation as her bladder need rushed to her pee hole that promptly opened wide as she began another wee.

Suzanne's long flowing stream of pee flowed through the air before splattering down over the dull grey carpet. A damp stain began to radiate outwards as droplets of pee danced around the main impact point of her piss fountain. She peed for several wonderful long moments before allowing her flaps to close. She dropped off the table and quickly moved on to her next chosen pee spot.

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

The cabinet's metal drawer slid open to reveal the MD's supply of plastic water bottles. She smiled as she about turned before lowering her bare bum cheeks into position above them. A soft hiss accompanied her toilet as she peed into the drawer, covering the bottles with a shower of her hot urine. Moments later and she was done. By now, her bladder's supply of pee was running low. She looked around, desperate for somewhere even naughtier to finish off her leak.
She could, of course, have another wee over the wall but that would be boring now. So would another piss over the carpet or the table. The other cabinets were locked so she couldn't pee into them. The need in her bladder reminded her that she still needed to go.

Suzanne approached the table, the piss puddle she had made glistening in the light from the overhead bulbs. She wondered if she should just squat over it again and top it up with a new spray of piss from her bare pussy. She pulled out the nearest chair with the intent of clambering onto it to reach the table when another idea arrived.

She plonked into the chair, drawing it up to the table as though she had just joined a meeting. She imagined others around her, taking notes (regardless of her pee puddle in front of them), before allowing her bladder need to seep down to her waiting pussy.
Suzanne began to pee. This time her deliciously hot stream flowed over her skin as she peed between her thighs, directly onto the chair cushion.

A wonderful warmness spread beneath her wide round bum cheeks as she sent the last of her piss into the cushion, whilst fantasizing about peeing in front of her work colleagues. It was a most wonderful turn on and even after the last few drops of piss had escaped her pussy lips, she remained in place, savouring the warm wetness beneath her nude bum.

It took a while to clean up and dress, by which time her bladder had made her more piss to relieve which she did so, over one of the chairs in the small reception area, hovering over the cushion whilst her flowing piss shower splattered down to stain the fabric with her hot pee. After finishing her leak she wiped her slit dry with a visitor's paper ID before making to leave, her time after hours most wonderfully spent.

 

Published 
Written by leaky_one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments