Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Panty Wetter - Part One

"Wetting her panties has always been a thrill"

17
2 Comments 2
13.8k Views 13.8k
985 words 985 words

Chloe, at twenty-five years of age, had just ended her first serious relationship and was adrift in more ways than one. Answering her sexual needs without somebody else to stimulate her physical desires had seen her taking to the internet in search of first dating sites, and then, after despairing of the obvious fake postings, had then taken to the fetish sites.

She needed something out of the ordinary to re-energise her sex drive and get her out of the slump that her post-breakup had triggered. The answer, however, was not something new and outrageous but rather a stirring of an old passion…

Chloe had hit puberty before her parents had provided the necessary briefing on the birds and bees. This had entailed an awaking of strange desires and no knowledge with which to steer them. She recalled how her trips to the toilet had become more of a thrill as she found more and more ways with which to be naughty, something that stirred her hormones and led to an orgasmic release afterwards.

Her very first thrill had been a short but highly stimulating pee over the toilet edge, sending her hot flowing stream to splatter down over the tiled bathroom floor. This delicious naughtiness had led to a whole host of exploratory areas with which to pee around her home and garden (including the shed which soon became her personal toilet) and then on to something most new and unexpected.

The thrill of peeing in naughty locations had often seen Chloe purposely loading her bladder in preparation for her next secret wee. This had been the case on the unfortunate day when her bus home had become stuck in traffic and Chloe had become increasingly desperate to release her pent up pee. She had whimpered and squirmed in her seat but finally, there had been no option left but to answer her need, and an amazingly hot bloom of piss had flooded directly into her panties.

It was a moment that would live with her forever, her initial feeling of horror and revolution quickly transformed into erotic arousal as she had continued to squirt more and more of her hot piss into her underwear. It had been so incredibly warm, the flowing wetness expanding around her parted pussy lips as she continued her desperate relief, her spent urine seeping out of her panties in twin, messy streams around her creamy thighs, soaking the bottom of her skirt as her pee flowed down her legs. It had been a fortunate matter that her route home was a less popular one and as a result, she had been sitting alone on the backseat.

Nobody had been on hand to witness her impromptu toilet, her hot piss thoroughly soaking the material of her thin panties. A small puddle had formed on the floor even as her pee continued to flow from her open pussy hole, the sensation of the hot wetness flowing around her muff an unbelievable thrill. Even when she had reached the point in her pee when she could have held onto the remaining amount, she kept on pissing.

tinkywinkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tinkywinkyy

She had never imagined that wetting herself or deliberating pissing into her panties could be so much fun. It had been a massive disappointment when her flow had begun to wane, the strength of her exiting piss stream losing force. The hotness around her muff had diminished as she finished her leak yet there was still a while to go before the bus would reach her stop. With her naughty deed undertaken it was time to think about what to do next.

She managed to slip from her sodden panties without any of the bus’s other occupants even beginning to suspect what had occurred on the backseat. Chloe had then allowed her piss saturated underwear drop to the large pee puddle on the stained floor, staring at the mess with the memories of the experience replaying in her mind. Desperate for another thrill she had quickly grabbed her water bottle from her bag and took repeated mouthfuls until it was empty. She had then waited with urgent expectation, desperately hoping that her bladder would fill before she reached her stop.

Luck had been with her and Chloe had added to her afternoon delights with a new pee, this time squirting her urine stream out from her uncovered muff, and playing her flowing piss fountain over her sodden stained panties lying in her original puddle. Once again, nobody noticed her naughty deeds at the back of her bus, her hormones racing as she gleefully watched her pussy fountain playing over her sodden panties and making her piss puddle grow ever larger.

She had only just finished her wee in time as her stop arrived, fleeing the bus with the back of her skirt still stained from her original toilet. It was this coupled with the evidence she had left behind that her seen her catching a new bus on an entirely different route, adding many minutes to her daily journey.

This experience had left a lingering impression on Chloe who, from that point onwards, (at least for a couple of years) had taken to visiting the toilet without removing her panties, purposely emptying her pussy into her underwear whilst revelling in the orgasmic thrill of the act coupled with the amazing heat of her pee as it blossomed into her panties and ran down her legs.

Now, back in the present, Chloe was determined to try out her old fetish and was determined to stock up her underwear drawer with a selection of new panties to discover which would be her favourite to pee into.

 

In the next instalment, join Chloe on her trip to the posh outof-town shopping mall as she sets out on her exciting mission and discover just what she gets up to when temptation proves too much in the changing cubicle

Published 
Written by leaky_one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments