Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When You Got To Go

"When you get the urge, you have to do something about it."

60
37 Comments 37
8.5k Views 8.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"An almost true story.The names have been changed to protect the identity of the guilty."

To any onlooker, I presented the perfect instructor's image being attentive to my students and interacting with the group of ten aspiring scuba instructors. After ten days of class and pool work, today would consist of them demonstrating they could actually conduct a class in an ocean environment.

As the Course Director, should they meet the standards of performance, which I deemed met the criteria, they would obtain their Instructor Certificate.

Onlookers would be mistaken. My attention and outward demeanor betrayed the fact that one student, in particular, was getting 90 percent of my attention. Patricia was a twenty-something student who roused every measure of lust within me. A cute curvaceous strawberry blond who always was bubbly and fun to be around. She had been the class clown and also the best student in the group.

In the classwork, which consisted of learning how to lecture on specific topics, she invariably not only followed the required formulaic approach but managed to make her presentations fun. She had inspired the other students to try harder.

While in the class pool work, she frankly had been a distraction in her skin-tight speedo bathing suit. I smiled whenever her practice partner spent more time looking at her full breasts than at what she was doing. The surreptitious rearrangement of stiffening male members when her back was turned was comical, and I was not immune to the phenomenon.

I was conducting the final exercises at Cape Neddick in York Beach, Maine, a rocky peninsula at the end of which sits the renowned Nubble Lighthouse.

Before suiting up, the students conducted the briefings required to demonstrate their ability to do so when they had real students in the future. After the presentations, we suited up.

Just before suiting up, Patricia approached me and said she had to pee. I indicated to her the clam shack's toilet, which was about 100 feet away, and she strolled up to it.

She was back in a trice. "That place stinks, Tom. I can't go in there," she said with a grimace.

"Well, there aren't many options here, and we have to be in the water before the hordes of tourists descend on this place. Just put on your wet suit and pee when you are in the water."

She looked at me as if I was crazy and gave me a sweet smile before going to suit up.

As I had expected from this group, they performed flawlessly. About an hour later, we were back on dry land and removing our equipment. I noticed Patricia going back to the water's edge and rinsing her suit in the ocean. She saw my grin and gave me a thumbs-up signifying mission success.

I sat in my truck, grading the students and filling in the paperwork and temporary Instructor Certificates. Then, I called them up one by one and debriefed them. Patricia was the last to come up, and when I came to shake her hand to congratulate her on her success, she put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. I pulled back as it had always been my practice to be scrupulously professional with my students. However, she was irresistible, and I permitted her to pull me against her.

After a few seconds, we broke apart, and she smiled and said, "Tom, you are a great instructor and role model. Thank you for a great course."

"Thank YOU for being a great student. Are you coming with the rest of the group to the York Harbor Inn?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Great! I'll meet you there."

I finally got out of my wet suit, changed into shorts and a t-shirt, packed my gear, started my truck, and drove off. On the way, I stopped for gas. By the time I got to the Inn, the whole group had already arrived and formed a table on the outdoor dining area that would accommodate all of us.

Pitchers of beer were served, and soon after bowls of clam chowder, sweet potato fries, fried clams, and oysters were brought out.

We were seated on benches facing each other, and Patricia was seated next to me. She had changed into a pair of denim skin tight shorts and a loose pink sweatshirt. We were so close together that I could feel her bare thigh brush against mine from time to time. There was no way I could distance myself without sitting on the lap of the student sitting on the other side of me. I decided to grin and bear it since I was not initiating the contact, and it seemed accidental on her part.

However, all good things must come to an end, and soon we all rose to leave. When I came to pay my share of the bill, I discovered that the group had chipped in and covered my share.

Back in my truck, I sat there for a few minutes, daydreaming as to what it would be like to have someone like Patricia in my life. I, by no means, was sexually deprived. However, I had not found a woman to date who shared my passion for diving and my love for the ocean. As a result, I had become, in no small measure, celibate.

I was tired of courting women who would not understand why I was not a lawyer, a banker, or some such occupation.

After the daydream, I started to head out of the parking lot when I saw Patricia bent over and staring into the hood of her car.

I circled around and stopped. "Problems? I asked.

"Yep! It won't start."

"You have gas?"

She looked at me with a scowl before answering, "Nope, it's not the fuel. I think it's the starter."

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure. When it's humid like today, or it rains, that's what happens. Well, old Betsy here is on her last legs. No great loss, I was getting rid of her at the end of the month anyway. You going into Boston?"

"Yes."

"Would you give me a ride into the city, and then I can get a cab home?"

"Sure, put your gear into the back and hop in."

"Give me a second. I have to let the restaurant people know that the car is going to be here overnight."

She returned, climbed in, and we took off.

I asked her, "In a rush, or shall I take the scenic route?"

"I'm in no rush. Let's take the scenic route."

As we headed down route 1A along the coast, I could sense her presence next to me and regretted I could not look at her as I drove. From time to time, I would glance at her as we spoke and noticed that she was the type of woman who really focused on the person she was with. Her lustrous green eyes seemed to never leave me.

"Patricia, what area do you live in?" I asked to determine which highway I should take to enter into the city.

"Cambridge."

"That's great! We're almost next-door neighbors. I can drop you off right to your front door if you wish."

"Really. Where do you live?"

"Just next door in Arlington."

"Well, I don't want you to go out of your way."

"No, it's on my way, and I am free for the rest of the weekend, anyways."

"What, no wife or girlfriend? I'm surprised."

"Why are you surprised?"

"I thought you must surely be in a relationship with all the opportunities you have."

"Patricia, I'm going to give you some advice. You are now an instructor, with your looks, you will be hit on by most of your male students and probably some of the female ones. You have to resist any temptations as they can bring you nothing but trouble."

"I know, it’s been obvious since I decided to go the route to becoming an instructor that it would happen. Every guy in our class hit on me at least once except for you. I think it is just as well that I am moving away, and I don’t want any entanglements before I leave."

"Where are you off to?"

"I purchased a dive operation in St. Lucia, and I leave at the end of the month."

"You did?"

"Darn right. You didn’t think I was doing this to freeze my ass off here in New England?"

"You have a point. In winter, I travel to various warm water locations to teach."

"Well, maybe you would like to come and teach when I am up and running."

"That's an idea. Speaking of ideas, what's your timetable today?"

"I have nothing planned, why?"

"We are close to the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, have you ever been?"

"No. Were you aware that she is one of my heroes? It was reading her books that got me interested in the sea and ecology."

"One of mine also. Want to go to visit?"

"That would be wonderful. I'd really enjoy that."

I turned my truck around, and we headed back north. I learned a lot about Patricia that I had not known. She was a financial wizard for a tech start-up and had graduated with an MBA from Babson College. She planned to use that expertise to create a one of a kind dive operation in St Lucia. She was also now unattached, having ended a relationship with a long-time boyfriend. He wanted to stand in the way of her plans.

We arrived at the reserve, and I pulled into the parking lot. "Well, Patricia, we have choices. We can either take a trail that will lead us through the natural habitat, then through the tidal marshes and end at the ocean, or just do the natural habitat. Which do you prefer?"

"I want to see it all. Will we get to see wildlife, do you think?"

"Well, if you're really good, I will ask the next red squirrel we meet to gather its friends so we can have a party."

She climbed in the back of the truck and retrieved a camera. "Tom, will our stuff be safe here?" she asked.

"Let me put the cover over the bed. We are within sight of the wardens, so it should be fine."

We started down the trail, and Patricia seemed to have an eye for spotting birds and wildlife. I had been here often, and yet she showed me things I had never spotted before. These included two different types of hawks: a Redtail and a Goshawk. She picked out some deer in the distance, and we watched as they placidly made their way between the pine trees.

About fifteen minutes into the hike, she stopped and looked around. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Damn that beer. I need to pee."

"The public toilets are back at the gate."

"That's not going to work. By the time we get back, I’ll have peed my shorts. Turn around and don't look, I'm going to go behind those bushes."

"Okay. Just watch out that there's no poison ivy."

I heard the rustling of leaves as she disappeared behind a shrub. Soon I heard the rustle of dead foliage as I presume her urine was striking the forest floor. I risked a peek and was rewarded with the sight of the prettiest pussy I’d seen in a long time, releasing a steady stream of urine. I could see her shorts next to her, but no underwear. The upper part of her body was hidden, and I could only see her from the waist down. It seemed she was going commando style.

Within a few minutes, I heard a sigh of relief, and she came back out from her refuge.

"My turn," I said.

I went to the same spot she had used and unlimbered my cock and proceeded to void my bladder, knowing full well that if she peeked, she would see my cock.

Zipping up, I returned, and she looked at me with a small smile. "Now, where have you been hiding that magnificent tool?" she asked.

"You peeked?"

"Yes, I'm a curious observer of nature. Not only did I peek, but I captured the moment for posterity. Here, look at this great picture. I will treasure it for a long time. "Truth time. Did you peek at me?"

"Uhh… Yes."

"Did you like the view?"

"Patricia, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen," I said, feeling my face blush.

She faced me and let the back of her hand brush against my cock. "What say if we were to go back and explore some possibilities?"

"You mean…?"

"Tom, I've had a crush on you since the first day of class. I'm ready for a fling if you're interested. Remember, I'm no longer your student."

"Patricia, I'll race you to the truck."

We arrived at the truck out of breath. When we had climbed in and regained our composure, she leaned across, and her face approached mine. The ensuing kiss was passion laden and sweet. She then sat back and said, "Beam us home, Mr. Spock."

I must have broken all speed records on the drive down I-95. Patricia snuggled against me, and we had a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves. She delighted in teasing me and rubbing my inner thigh. I fought to keep my attention on the road. I yearned to touch her also, but every time I placed my hand on her leg, she brushed it away. "Pay attention to driving. Fun and games are soon to happen," she giggled and then she would give my cock a caress through my shorts.

When we got to the city, Patricia directed me to her home in West Cambridge. We drove along the Charles River, and then she had me make a left onto a side street. Halfway up the block, she had me pull up into a driveway in front of a typical New England house with a 'Sold' sign in front of it.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Used to be. I sold it last week. Come on in," she said, taking my arm and escorting me up the front steps.

Once the door was closed behind us, she turned and draped her arms around my neck. "Kiss me, Tom. I have fantasized about this moment for the last ten days."

I wrapped her in my arms, and our lips met. Her mouth devoured me as if I was to be her last meal ever.

My hands explored her tight ass, and I could feel her erect nipples pushing against my chest. The kiss left us both panting with need.

She broke free and led me up a set of stairs to the bathroom. On the way up, she shed every stitch of clothing she was wearing, leaving me a view of her rounded ass and long legs. "Time for a shower. Care to join me?" she asked.

"Wild horses could not drag me away," I said, giving her a playful slap on the ass as I started to get out of my clothes.

She adjusted the water temperature, and we climbed into the shower. I finally got to see her breasts. Real works of art they were. Full and up-thrust with hard cherry pink nipples centered on her areolas. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth as she squealed in pleasure at the attack. I toyed with the one I was not munching by rolling it in my fingers.

AlbinaFunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbinaFunnyy

"Patricia, you look good enough to eat, and I intend to do just that."

"Promise?"

"Damn right! I promise."

She then turned and put me under the showerhead and grabbed my cock, "This looks good enough to eat too."

She pulled my cock straight out and placed it under her pussy. When I looked down to see what she was up to, I felt a hot stream of liquid flowing from her over my cock. The heat and the eroticism of what I was seeing and feeling was sensual. I felt my cock throb in her hand as the stream just kept on flowing over me.

"Did you like that?" she asked after she was through.

"Yes! It shocked me at first. I had no idea that being peed on could be that sensual."

"Ooh! I'm so glad. I just love to do that in the shower. Your turn."

"What?"

"Pee on me. Pee on my clit and pussy."

"That is going to take a bit of doing. I can't pee with this erection at full mast."

"Just turn around and let me soap your back and shoulders. I get so turned on when I feel my clit and pussy peed on."

I turned, and she started massaging my back and shoulders. I began to relax, and after some time, my erection started to go limp. However, I still had no urge to urinate.

Patricia stepped out of the shower for a few seconds and came back with a glass of cold water and handed it to me. The effect was immediate. As soon as I started to pee, Patricia directed my cock to her pussy and clit. The result was dramatic as her whole body began to quiver and shake as she flung her head back and moaned. I reached out and supported her as she kept moaning and then suddenly collapsed in my arms.

I just cradled her till she slowly recovered. I honestly was a bit shaken by the whole experience. When she recovered, she looked me in the eye and blushed. "Tom, that was a first. I've always enjoyed being peed on in the shower, but this was the first time I reached an orgasm. To me, it was always a way to share intimacy and a bit of foreplay. I hope I didn’t shock you."

"Truth be told, it did excite me. I never ever considered doing something like this before."

I proceeded to wash her, making sure I soaped and rinsed every nook and cranny of her body. When I started to soap her pussy and ass, she kept looking at me with those magnificent eyes, which made me feel like I could drown in them. Her smile was radiant, and I thought to myself this could be a woman it would be easy to love. Too bad, she was leaving soon.

She broke my reverie when she asked me if I was a man of my word.

"Of course, I am."

"You promised that you would eat me. Does that promise still hold?"

My answer was to turn off the shower, grab a towel and dry her off before carrying her in my arms to her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments