Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yearning for Urination Ch. 02

"Gigi gets herself in deep with her stranger..."

12
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part Two of Gigi's story. All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen."

Gigi began to salivate as she watched the girl pull down the zipper of her shorts. She looked on intently as the girl slid them down her slim legs and struggled to pull her boots through the holes. When she managed to free herself, she tossed the shorts behind her at the base of her tree.

 

"Get down," she commanded, pointing a finger to the ground. Gigi complied and crouched down, leaning her back against the tree.

 

The girl strutted towards Gigi, swaying her hips widely. The leggings clung tightly to her form, showing every curve and crease. Gigi glared at the black V of her crotch as she approached, noting a slight camel toe shape. The girl reached down and caressed her cheek, pulling her chin up slightly to meet her downward gaze. Gigi looked up at her with a longing in her eyes, the girl knew that look well.

 

"Are you thirsty, my dear?" asked the girl in a breathy voice.

 

Gigi looked up at her with big puppy dog eyes and simply nodded her head up and down. She trembled with anticipation as the girl slid a hand inside her jacket and pulled out a flat object. She quickly flicked her wrist and a small blade slid out and locked into place. Gigi’s heart rate picked up speed as the girl gently dragged the blade down her chest, letting out a light moan. She reached her crotch and slid the backside of the blade back and forth a few times while swinging her hips back and forth gently.

 

Gigi was getting scared. Piss-play was one thing, but now she was playing with a knife. Gigi thought for a moment about getting up and running away but stopped when she saw the girl pinch the fabric at her crotch with her free hand, and slice it open with the blade. She closed it up and put it back in her jacket before she grabbed the slit with both hands and tore it open, leaving Gigi directly eye level with her pussy.

 

Gigi had seen a few pussies here and there: changing friends, locker rooms, the one time she drunkenly made her way onto a nude beach, but never up close like this. The girl’s lips were looser than Gigi’s allowing her to see her inner labia, a light shade of pink. Her vulva was just as pale as the rest of her body and she was completely smooth all over. Gigi considered herself a straight woman but she had to admit, that was a good looking pussy. And there was a delicious treat waiting for her inside those lips. She was intrigued.

 

"Oh wow…" Gigi muttered under her breath.

 

The girl's lips curled to a smile as Gigi drank in the sight laid out for her. She was breaking her down one step at a time. She lifted her leg and rested it on the tree above Gigi’s shoulder, propping her crotch right in front of her. Gigi moved back, slightly hesitant about the offering. Her mind was conflicted and spinning for answers. Too much time had passed, she’d come down from the high that she had and was losing confidence.

 

“Hey now…” the girl said softly, running her hand through Gigi’s hair, “Don’t be shy. It's just another set of my lips. You seemed to enjoy these," she stated, blowing a kiss at her, "these ones taste even better." She said, shaking her groin in Gigi's face gently.

 

"I know what you want," the girl giggled as she slid her hand down to her groin. "And I want to give it to you." She cupped her hand over her genitals and squeezed gently. "I have to go sooooo badly," she whined playfully.

 

Gigi perked up when she heard that. She was brought to her knees by the thought of another taste, and now it seemed that she would get her chance for it.

 

"You just can't resist can you?" The girl chuckled.

 

She was clearly enjoying the power she wielded over Gigi, and Gigi noticed. She was used to being on the other side of things, but found herself playing the submissive part. She was out of her element, but couldn't pull herself away from the full bladder in front of her, what was happening to her?

 

"You're curious aren't you? About what it tastes like? Will it taste the same as yours, or different?" The girl guessed as she began making slow circles with her fingers over her labia.

 

She pulled the words right out of Gigi's head. She was too embarrassed to admit to thinking those things so all she could muster was a nervous nod.

 

"Heh, you're not as prim and proper as you look after all." She boasted. She saw a sparkle in Gigi's eyes as she watched her rub herself. "You want to taste it don't you?"

 

Gigi opened her mouth to speak but couldn't find her words. She didn't want to confess what she was feeling, and saying it out loud would make it real. Instead, she stuck her tongue out as she peered up at the girl's smug face, signaling a positive response.

 

"Good girl" the girl responded to her obedience, "but you gotta work for your treat."

 

As she increased the strength of her finger circles, she let out a moan that pierced Gigi's ears. This girl was really masturbating right in her face. Gigi didn't know what to think. She wasn't interested in her pussy, not really. But instead, in the golden liquid that dwelled inside her. When would she ever have another chance like this, to taste someone else's? She bargained with her negative thoughts and held out for her chance, excited and scared of the impending commands.

 

The girl swirled her fingers around as her lips began to moisten. She bit her bottom lip and grinned devilishly, loving every second of her twisted manipulation. She spread her middle and forefinger as she swirled them up and spread her lips apart, providing a clear view of her damp, pink hole.

 

"If you want what's in here…" she growled, pointing towards her urethra, "you have to lick me here." She pulled her two fingers up to her clitoral hood, pulled the skin together, and tugged it upward, revealing her pleasure button to Gigi.

 

Gigi's tanned face turned a deep shade of rose when she heard the deal. She couldn't say she was surprised by the request, what else would the girl be asking for in this position? But still, hearing her say it shook her to the core. Never in her life did Gigi think she would be considering licking another girl's pussy. The very thought put a sour taste in her mouth, and not the one she was hoping for. A look of disgust crept onto her face as she looked up and found her words.

 

"So… all I have to do is lick it, then you'll give it to me?" Gigi asked with a whimper.

 

"Mhmm," The girl responded, gleaming down at her.

 

Gigi bartered with herself, weighing the pros and cons of her decision. She wasn't a lesbian, but she wanted the taste so badly. She didn't know this girl, what if she had some sort of disease? But when would she ever have another chance like this? She figured she could talk a guy into it, but she was curious about how girls tasted too, and she was so close.

 

"Better choose fast," the girl chimed in, "I have to go sooo badly. And if you don't do what I say you won't get to taste a single drop."

 

Gigi struggled with her feelings. She'd never had to make a decision so difficult before, her life had been rather simple up until then. She considered herself a strong woman, but was there on her knees obeying like an animal. She turned her mind off and let her primal desires guide her. Gigi clenched her teeth and moved her head forward, she had made her decision. The girls face lit up with a massive smile as she saw Gigi approach. She made sure her clit was fully accessible and swayed her hips back and forth slightly.

 

"Just a few good licks, and you'll get your prize," The girl explained with a grin. She was having the time of her life.

 

Gigi neared her goal and slipped her tongue from her mouth. Her stomach felt sick but she pressed on, determined to get her reward. As she inched closer she glanced up and locked eyes with the girl for a moment. She had a crazy smile on her face and eyes that burned with a terrifying fire. Gigi was in way over her head, but was too far to turn back.

 

She willed herself forward, fueled by her curiosity, and jabbed her tongue against the girl's clit. The girl groaned as they connected and threw her head backwards while grabbing onto the back of Gigi's head. Gigi flicked her tongue a few times over the flesh button and was surprised at herself by how well she reacted. She didn't feel like pulling away or throwing up, like she thought she would. She didn't mind the flavor either. She tongued the girl's clit for a good thirty seconds before pulling back and looking up at her. The girl ceased her moaning and matched eyes with Gigi once more.

 

"Mmm… you're turning out to be an obedient little slut," The girl proclaimed while circling her fingers on her lips once more. "You've earned this, so don't waste it," She said as she spread her lips and pulled her skin up once more.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

 

Gigi's eyes shone like a kid in a candy store as a trickle of fluid pushed out from the girl's urethra. She started to move forward with her tongue out when the trickle exploded into a stream that burst right into her left eye. She flinched back for a moment as the girl laughed and tried to aim her growing stream towards Gigi's mouth. The urine stung her eye but Gigi didn't care, once the flow made its way between her lips and struck the back of her throat, it was all worth it. She tasted amazing.

 

Her urine was different from Gigi's; bitter and sour, but with a hint of sweetness that was absent in her's. Gigi swallowed immediately as the stream quickly filled her mouth, but kept her mouth open, desperate to catch it all. It proved too powerful, however, and her swallowing couldn't keep up. It poured over her tongue and flowed down her neck, soaking into her sweater. The girl clutched Gigi's hair and kept her in position, a devilish grin on her face.

 

Gigi choked and coughed as she tried to keep up, the splatter coating her remaining clothes and the girl's leggings. The flavor was intoxicating, Gigi's hand unconsciously made its way to her own pussy that was now dripping wet and began rubbing herself vigorously. Her eye makeup ran down her cheek with the yellow fluid and dripped off her chin. She was a hot mess.

 

As the stream began to die down the girl pulled Gigi towards her, making her catch the dying drops until it turned back into a light trickle. The girl, satisfied with Gigi's effort, released her grasp and let out a satisfied sigh. Gigi was not satisfied, however, seeing the residual piss dripping down her vulva, and knowing the sweet taste of that fluid, she lunged forward, mouth agape, and pressed her lips against the girls pussy. The girl inhaled sharply as Gigi dove into her.

 

She was pleasantly surprised at her aggressiveness and began moaning as Gigi lapped her tongue over her pussy. Gigi shoved a finger inside herself as she sucked and licked up every trace of piss she could taste. The mixed flavors of the girl's urine and juices drove Gigi crazy. She slipped a second finger inside and was fucking herself rapidly as she ate out this stranger.

 

Once she could no longer taste the piss she moved around, licking around her vulva and her thighs. The girl was breathing heavily and moaning, her leg propped up on the tree trembled as Gigi serviced her. As Gigi lowered down to suck the urine that seeped into her leggings, the girl brought her hand up and began frigging her clit, crying out with peaks of pleasure.

 

Gigi moaned as well as her body tensed up while she sucked on the damp fabric. She pulled back and cried out as a wave of pleasure pulsed from her crotch through the rest of her body. Afraid at attracting any attention with her moans she pressed her mouth back against the girls pussy. The girl winced and tensed up as Gigi made contact.

 

Gigi instinctively slipped her tongue into the girl's vagina to taste her sweet sap. The girl's hips rocked against Gigi's face and she screamed out loudly as her orgasm began to overtake her. Gigi let out muffled cries over the girl's lips as she reached her crux of pleasure as well. The two of them spasmed and shook as the ecstasy wracked through their bodies. Passionate orgasms held on a public pathway between two strangers.

 

The girl's leg collapsed off the tree onto Gigi's shoulder as she came down from her high. She held herself up by her arm on the tree as she tried to catch her breath. Gigi hung on to the waistband of the girl's leggings as she recovered. Both of them were covered in various fluids, gasping for air.

 

"Whew," the girl whistled, "was that the first time you ate pussy?"

 

As Gigi's mind cleared she was becoming disgusted with herself. She shook the girl's leg from her shoulder and backed away from her pussy while wiping her face clean. Her post-orgasm mind wanted nothing to do with it. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She was too embarrassed to say anything.

 

"Still not ready to admit it, huh?" The girl sighed. "After all that, and you're still gonna lie to yourself? Typical," she scoffed, grabbing her shorts off the ground and dusting them off.

 

"Admit what?" Gogi asked softly, her interest piqued.

 

"That you like pussy," the girl snapped back over her shoulder.

 

"I-I… I don't..." Gigi muttered.

 

"Oh, yea?" The girl replied, storming over to her. "Then why's your spit all over mine?" She questioned, circling her finger around her lips and pulling off a thick sticky drop that dangled in front of Gigi's face before falling to the ground.

 

Gigi didn't want to admit it, it went against who she thought she was her entire life.

 

"You can't deny it, not after this. You didn't just want my piss, you wanted my puss," The girl argued while leaning into Gigi's face.

 

She was right. Gigi's goal was to taste her urine, but once she was deep in this girls pussy, she was in heaven. But what could she say? All her life she's been a straight, vanilla girl. Now she'd learned that not only did she like girls, but drinking pee as well. She didn't even recognize herself.

 

The girl could see the conflict in Gigi's facial expressions. Every time she opened her mouth to speak, she stopped and went back to thinking. The girl was feeling generous, and decided to let her off easy. She reached her hand around Gigi's head and held her up to look into her eyes.

 

"If you're too scared to speak, don't speak," she said softly.

 

She moved in and lightly touched her lips to Gigi's. Gigi flinched back slightly, but the girl's lips, even softer than her words drew her in. Fuck her old life, this is where she wanted to be. Gigi pushed back and locked lips with her, reaching up and wrapping her arm around the girl's neck. They shared a steamy kiss, a kiss that redefined who Gigi was, a kiss that would change her life forever.

 

The girl pulled away and stood up, satisfied at her work. She tossed her shorts onto Gigi's thighs.

 

"Take these, yours are covered in piss," she ordered.

 

She reached down and took Gigi's phone from her pocket and began typing. She tossed it back at Gigi and began walking back to her tree.

 

"W-what about you? Your leggings are…" Gigi asked, showing concern for her new friend.

 

"Don't worry about me, babe. Go home and clean yourself up," replied the girl as she leaped up and grabbed a branch, hauling herself up onto her perch. She sat down facing Gigi, legs spread wide, her pussy on display on her bark pedestal. "I left a message in your phone," she followed. "When you're ready, hit send and we can get started on your new life."

 

Gigi looked down and saw a draft written in her messages.

 

"Go now," The girl commanded, pulling her attention from her phone.

 

Gigi complied. She stood up and pulled the girl's shorts up her legs. She struggled as she reached her ass, held her breath, and yanked them up to her crotch. She attempted to zip them closed but found it impossible, her bush poking out from the vertex of the fly. Her thighs were bulging out under the straining fabric of the Jeans; she pulled her damp sweater down to cover her exposed fur, gathered her things, and took a few steps towards the path before stopping and turning back.

 

"I-I don't even know your name…" she said nervously.

 

"You'll know what you need to know, when you need to know it," the girl replied, leaning back on a branch, dangling her leg from the tree. "Now get out of here, and don't keep me waiting," she added while looking at her own phone, bored with Gigi's presence.

 

"Oh..ok.." Gigi said sheepishly as she turned and waddled off, back onto the path. The cool air chilled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoxTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments