Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

April's Showers

"April recounts her exciting day for Him!"

14
7 Comments 7
17.1k Views 17.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

"Now tell Me all about your day pet. What did you do today? Were you a good girl?" I asked My girl, April, as I looked her up and down, intently letting my gaze roam all over her body. She was naked, as always, except today I allowed her to wear her panties. I had a special reason for it this night.

Earlier that day, she had worn her little black dress, which she knew to be one of My favorites. It was a tight-knit halter-top number with the whole back open to just above her ass and in the front, there was a large bat-wing type opening which gave a very nice view of her ample cleavage.

The dress fit her like a second skin and without a bra, her large stiff nipples showed through the material provocatively. With her bangle bracelets on her wrists and matching hoop earrings, and her best CFM heels, she was truly a vision of loveliness. She had her makeup done flawlessly, just as I like it - dramatic evening eye makeup, and glossy red lipstick on her soft kissable lips. She was absolutely stunning.

I was sitting in My favorite chair when April came into the room. She stood there, fidgeting nervously as I looked her over. I took My time examining My girl. For one thing, I wanted her imagination to work on her for awhile. I have found that the unknown can be as big an excitement as the act itself. Just having her stand in front of Me, wondering what I am going to do, was driving her crazy!

Another thing about taking My time with April is that she was just so damn delicious! Having this lovely girl at My beck and call has been and continues to be My greatest pleasure. She pleases Me in everything she does and makes Me proud to be her Master daily.

"You were with me all day Master," she said, shyly. April has never been good with words, and it always makes her nervous when I make her talk about herself. But her shyness is one of her most endearing qualities and every time I make her talk about herself, we always end up with a better connection because of it.

Of course, she also knows arguing is pointless. If I don't let the subject matter go right away, she knows I'm not going to. And she has had to learn that lesson the hard way. We have had many lengthy discussions when I had to keep prodding her to talk. And I always won in the end. Now she knows to just give in and talk to Me!

"I want to hear all about it from you, little one, and don't spare the juicy details either," I told her, with feigned menace in My voice.

Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled brightly and a sexy little smirk formed on her sweet lips as she began telling Me about her day:

"Well when you woke me up this morning with that sweet forehead kiss, you told me to jump in the shower because we had things to do. I went in and took my shower, making sure I was clean and perfect for you, shaved in all the places you want," she blushed a bit as she talked now, "even down there. I got out of the shower and went into the bedroom to get dressed when I found the dress and other things you set out for me. I was wondering why you hadn't come in and washed me as you usually do, you know how much I love it when you wash me," she said, blushing again.

"I got dressed in the clothes you set out. I was a bit surprised when I saw the panties, I must admit. It's been a long time since I wore panties because of your rule against them. But you had set them out so I put them on. I finished getting dressed and went to put my makeup on. I didn't know where you were planning on taking me, but I wanted to look my very best."

"And you did little one, you looked amazing today," I said, interrupting her story.

"Thank you, Master," she said smiling again.

"Anyway once I was dressed, you came in the room with a small blue velvet box with a pretty gold ribbon. I was so surprised! I asked you if it was for me and you smiled and said it was, and that I should open it and see the presents good little girls get. I opened the box to find the most beautiful small butt plug with a light blue jewel on its end, and the shiny metal bulge towards the top.

You told me that you loved my eyes so much, you wanted to see them even from behind! I have to admit I was a little nervous when I first saw the plug. You have given and used many toys on me in the past, but this was my first plug. I felt a little uncertain and didn’t quite know what to expect from this new present.

You told me to kneel on the bed and lift my ass in the air. You had me place my head on the bed with my ass high. A position I so enjoy by the way. This time I did as you said nervously though, I must confess. You hiked my dress up over my back and pulled my panties down to my knees. Your strong hands grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart and then oh god, your tongue started to lick me everywhere.

I was in heaven, nailed in place by your ministrations, as I enjoyed your wet tongue exploring my pussy and then going up to my ass. I swear I didn’t mean to squirm, Master, but this was so new and so intense. I tried to be still, I really did, but you were making me so hot. You smacked my ass hard, though, and told me to stay still as you spit into my tight little asshole and kept licking and lubing deep inside me. My eyes were closed and I was panting by the time you stopped, but you didn’t go far enough to make me cum. Although I'll admit, it was close!

You told me to breathe calmly and gently pushed the plug into my ass. It felt so good Master, filling me completely. But it was very different from your cock when you take me there. Then you decided to have a little fun with me, I guess and began fingering my pussy while you wiggled the plug in my ass. Oh, Master, the sensations were incredible! I was almost out of my mind with all the feelings I was experiencing. I know you heard my moaning and saw me twisting and writhing as your fingers and tongue worked on me.

You brought me right to the edge of my orgasm and then made me beg you to cum. I know you love to hear me beg, Master, but really! You sure know how to make a girl crazy! When you bring me right to the very edge, when one more lick or one movement of your finger will send me over... god you drive me crazy, Master!" she said, flabbergasted.

I had to smile as she spoke. She was right, I do love to tease My little girl and I love watching her reactions as I do. Bringing April to the edge of her mind is such fun! She is a very passionate, very sexy woman.

"I've got another surprise for you, you told me," she continued, "Now Master, you know I can't handle surprises! You know how I get when you do that to me. I was so excited I could hardly stand it.

We’re going out for lunch and an adventure, you said. I was a bit hesitant about going out with the plug in my ass, but you were firm and I knew not to complain too much. Taking the elevator down to the parking garage, you pushed my body up against the elevator wall with yours and made me feel the plug in my ass. Your hands slipped under my dress and rubbed my panties over my pussy as you kissed me hard, pushing your tongue into my mouth and dancing with mine. My knees were weak and wobbly by the time the doors opened.

You took us to a wonderful restaurant, and as we drove there, you made me slide my skirt up so you could see my legs and my panties. You caressed my thighs and the insides of my thighs, keeping me hot the whole trip. You would rub my panties from time to time and smile when I moaned.

You made me sit like that, my skirt hiked up and my legs splayed wide open, the whole way to the restaurant. It was sheer torture, Master, having you touch me like that and not be able to do anything about it. I would have given myself to you at any time during that trip. By the time we got to the restaurant, I was on fire. But you stopped your teasing just in time and gave me a couple minutes to calm down before we went inside.

In the restaurant you kept rubbing and pinching my thighs under the table, touching me over my panties and I kept biting my lip trying not to whimper and let everyone know what you were doing. I could feel my orgasm boiling just under the surface. My pussy was dripping by this point and I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter. My cheeks felt flush with embarrassment and my knees kept rubbing against each other helplessly. But you never took it far enough and by this point I was whispering in your ear, begging you to let me cum."

"What happened after the restaurant, little one?" I asked her. She was a bit shaky by now and again her knees are rubbing against each other while she stands there. She is softly swaying as the memories of the day get her aroused all over again. I told her to continue.

She took a deep breath and went on:

"Well we went for walk in the park, the weather was perfect and there was several people there, joggers, moms with strollers, and people playing Frisbee. It was a beautiful sight and we began walking. I was having some trouble and soon you stopped and turned to me.

You looked at me with a grin on your lips. 'What's the matter, little one?' you asked.

I looked at you and glanced around. You knew very well what the matter was. I glanced around again and licked my lips a bit nervously. You had been playing me all morning and with all the water I drank at the restaurant trying to keep myself under control, it was only a matter of time. 'I have to pee!' I whispered exaggeratedly.

I felt like my bladder was about to bust. I'd been holding it since the restaurant because you were playing with me and I didn't want to interrupt your fun. But now I was about to pee my pants and needed to find someplace to go and fast. I looked around again. We were in the middle of the park with no washrooms in sight. I realized immediately that this had been your intention all along. I looked back at you and sure enough, you were grinning broadly at my discomfort now.

'This isn't a joke! I really need to pee!' I complained. I licked my lips and searched in vain for even an outhouse. We had been in this park many times and I knew very well there were no washrooms of any form there. I saw a few people in the park in the distance. Some walking hand in hand like we had been doing. Others walking their dogs. Of course some joggers with earphones in their ears.

'I don't suppose you can hold it until we get home?' You asked me teasingly.

I don't look at you, but I shake my head side to side. No, Master, I really have to go bad,' I told you. I am trying to think of a plan.

You had a plan all along though and so you took my hand and began to lead me off towards a clump of trees. You were walking briskly and I tried to keep up, but each step I took was excruciating as my full bladder bounced. You lead me into the trees a little ways. It felt sheltered and private; we have had sex many times in places like this. It's close enough to other people to be risky if we are caught, but hidden enough to be discreet.

We stopped in a small clearing in the trees, There was a small patch of soft grass.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

'You can go pee here,' you told me.

I looked at you a bit quizzically. 'Master, I... I can't!' I told you shocked at the idea. You love it when I am put in situations that test my manners and beliefs. 'I have pretty dress and panties on.' I held out the front of the dress you made me wear today to show you. I looked at you as if you could suddenly make a bathroom magically appear there in the clearing.

'Just hold your dress up so it doesn't get dirty,' you told me. I looked at you shocked. You were serious!

'But, Master! What about my panties?' I asked stunned at what you were suggesting.

'Do you have to pee or not, little one?'

'Yes, but...'

'Well then get to it, we have other things to do.' you said, getting a little impatient with my whining.

'Yes, Master, but I have no way to clean myself...' I pause. 'After.'

'Just let me handle that. Now be a good girl and hike that dress up and get on with it.' The command is soft, but a command nonetheless.

I shot you a cross look, but complied with your command hurriedly since I was almost certain I am about to pee myself whether I wanted to or not. I pulled up My dress as high as I could; fortunately, the design of the dress allowed me to pull it almost up to my breasts so it was well out of the way. I began to take off my pretty pink panties next.

'Stop,' you commanded. I looked up at you with another curious look. 'Leave them on. Just go pee and be quick about it.'

Now I knew what you are after. I smiled and stood in front of you with my dress hiked up high and just my panties on. You licked your lips like a predator. Your eyes trailed down my body. I felt my clit twitch in response, but my mind was already racing. You could see there was already a stain on the front of my panties from my earlier wetness at your hand. You knew what the stain was and you grinned wickedly knowing how responsive I am to your touch.

'Would you hold my hands while I squat, Master?' I asked. My eyes got big when you shook your head no. 'Then what do I do?' I asked, the need to pee growing ever more urgent.

'You are My pet, are you not? Then pee like a pet would. On your hands and knees. Spread your knees as much as possible and then kind of squat a little. The ground will quickly absorb your pee.'

My jaw drops at your instructions, but there is no time to complain. I really need to pee and don't want it trickling down my legs. I get down into the position you have instructed, with my bum facing you. I feel a little slutty, and actually, more than a little turned on. I glance over my shoulder to see you watching me intently. 'Are you going to watch?'

'Of course, I am.'

I had no time to care and slowly began releasing my pee. It fell between my legs to the grass beneath me. Finally, after what felt like forever the pee stopped and my overly full bladder contracted after being emptied. I actually groan with relief and pleasure. It felt so good to pee, Master.

'Okay, I am done, Master. How do I clean myself now?' I asked you after I finished.

You didn't answer my question with words, but instead, you held out your hand to help me up. Once I was standing up you gently pushed me up against a nearby tree.

'Spread your legs,' you said in a low tone. I did as you said. With my dress still held up and my legs spread showing you my soaked panties, I must have looked like a common whore.

You pressed yourself against me and kissed me deep and passionately. I felt your hand move to my wet panties and you began rubbing my pussy through the warm wet material. Oh god, it was so hot, Master! Your hand slipped under my panties and I thought is was going to faint when you touched my swollen clit. Your body held me up though as you began fingering my clit and slipping in and out of my steaming hole.

My juices were flowing like a river and I finally knew how you were going to clean me; you were flushing the pee out with my own pussy juice! My heart was racing as you fingered me there in that little clearing and I'm sure anyone around us would have heard my moaning and groaning as you teased and tormented me.

Then just as I felt I couldn't handle anything more, you stopped. I was trembling with need and breathing heavily as you looked at me. I couldn't believe it but then you pulled my panties down and off one leg, spreading my legs again and you knelt down in front of me.

Without another thought, you shoved your face into my wet crotch and began licking my pussy. I almost died! Your tongue...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments