Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty In The Tub

"The time I let a woman pee on me."

11
3 Comments 3
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

For a few months, Vera was my sex-friend in a short and intense relationship. Even now, three years later, I often think back to those days. When I have time and want good solo-sex, I get lube and let my mind wander back to the time when things got dirty in the bathtub. But let me start at the beginning.

My ex of all people arranged our first night in bed. After the breakup, Lisa and I still kept in touch, and one Saturday evening, I visited her place. Vera was there too. Her long-term boyfriend had dumped her the day before, and in Lisa’s mind, her friend needed good sex to celebrate her renewed freedom. I had met Vera before, and she struck me as a bit dull. She had long red hair, but wore plain clothes and kept to herself. I was about to discover this woman had a very different side.

Over food and drinks in the kitchen, Lisa talked freely about finding her friend a guy for the night. Vera did not voice her full-throated agreement, but seemed up for the idea. When she left the room to get ready for a night out, my ex suggested she could put in a good word for me. 

“After all, I know you are a good fuck, despite your other flaws,” she grinned.

It was a confusing idea. Would she set me up with Vera? Did I want my ex to pimp me out to her mates?

Lisa got her way. After a fun night in town, she sent me and her friend off for a good romp. It became a truly hot night. The girl I had thought of as prim turned out to possess a dirty mind and was far from shy in bed. I love a woman who is vocal during sex, especially, when I am going down on her in the middle of the night for a second round.

“You don’t mind I did not shave my bush?” she asked

“I like hairy pussy, and yours is very nice,” I answered from between her legs.

“Then eat me again. You did well the first time.”

I went to work. A wet pussy is one of life’s great treats, and Vera’s snatch was perfect. With full, dark lips below a triangle of red curly hair, it is irresistible. Reading my mind, she pushed her wet sex in my face. Her orgasm was loud and wet, and I left a large spot of pre-cum on the bed sheet.

Two weeks later, we arranged a weekend date at a holiday park midway between the places we lived. The park looked terribly boring on the website, but the price for a luxury bungalow was good. Anyway, we only needed the place for sex. I got little work done the days before, my mind trailing back to images of the redhead massaging her large tits with my cum.  

Her train came ten minutes late, but it was well worth the wait to see my hot friend step onto the platform. Vera must have been on a post-breakup shopping spree. I had never seen this woman in pumps, black stockings and a short skirt. It hugged her big ass in a way that turns heads. A tight top accentuated the full chest and her lips were painted ruby red.

“You are beautiful today,” I greeted her.

“Thanks, I thought you would like to see me like this.”

“It is a great look for you.”

We made out before getting in the car. Thank god it was only a short ride to our destination.

I was stripped of my pants before I had even found the light switches in our bungalow. Without looking at the house, we stumbled into the bedroom. Vera pushed me onto the bed and put my hand under her skirt. She was naked and ready underneath.

“That feels good. Your pussy is very hot and wet today.”

“Kitty has craved your big cock all week,” Vera whispered.

She unzipped her skirt, straddled me and put my cock inside her. I pushed my hips up to get in deep and moaned. There is nothing like a warm, wet pussy sliding down your shaft. Vera ground her crotch on my body as I struggled out of my t-shirt. The pale girl got on her knees so I could fuck her from below while she made a show of freeing her breasts from her top and bra.

“God, you are so sexy, Vera, I am going to cum soon.”

“Go ahead. I am close and will cum as soon as I get your seed in me.”

Good as her word, the redhead had an orgasm as soon as I did. She looked so happy and sweet, lying on top of me after the urgent sex. There is something wonderfully constricting about a heavy girl on top of your body, and I told her I loved her.

She kissed me and said, “That was a good start. I have been horny all week and hope you are too, because, I will make you eat out my creampie soon.”

“Just say the word, princess. I have dreamed of your lush pussy.”

That evening, we had forgettable food at the family restaurant. Vera caused a major distraction by not wearing a bra under her top. With breasts like hers, it shows. Men were sneaking glances, and their wives looked peeved. Throughout dinner, my lover whispered dirty talk, her breasts dangling every time she bent forward to chat.

“You think they realize I am not wearing knickers? That guy is staring at my tits. I am sure I am making him horny. Maybe he will finally give his wife a good fuck tonight.”

“Vera, I did not know you were like this,” I responded with faux surprise.

“I was a sexy minx before, but lost my drive when I was with Timo. Now I am back with a bounce,” she smiled.

We shagged like bunnies that night.

We had breakfast at a restaurant full of bored couples with kids and went to the beach. The weather had improved enough for swimwear, and Vera put on a bathing suit. It could barely contain her breasts and covered that luxurious ass with a shiny layer of spandex. It was a look on the edge of decent or beyond. I loved being with the hottest girl on the beach. Vera was no skinny yoga doll, but a well-rounded fertility goddess from simpler times.

We kissed, played in the water and talked about sex a lot, but she refused to go back for a fuck.

“You need to recharge your balls first.”

“They would charge faster with your pussy on my face.”

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

“There will be plenty of that later. Let’s enjoy the sun and being sexy for now.”

It was delicious torture to be close to a hot woman all afternoon. To know we would have steaming sex later, but be refused it for now. The way the blue fabric stretched over Vera’s soft white skin made me want to rip it off and kiss her butt.

Once it cooled down, she finally suggested we would go inside and be dirty. I had a bulge in my trunks and kissed her passionately.

“Don’t tire out your tongue now,” Vera said with an impish smile.

Back at the house, we took a couple of beers from the fridge and filled the large tub. I ached to fuck, but my lover seemed in no hurry. She was an expert at teasing. I washed and worshipped her gorgeous body. My soapy hands explored every inch of her skin. It was very hot to massage her full breasts and soft tummy; even washing her hair made me want to eat her. She let me touch and kiss her everywhere, but kept her pussy off limits. Enjoying the attention, Vera closed her eyes and relaxed in the warm water while I massaged her feet.

At long last, Vera moved closer and grabbed my cock. Finally, she will fuck me, I thought. But she had something urgent on her mind. She kissed me and stared into my eyes.

“You remember I told you my hottest fantasy is a threesome with two guys?”

“Yes?”

 I wondered what she had planned.

“That was not completely true. I mean, it would be hot, but there is another, dirtier, fantasy.”

“Tell me.”

Vera hesitated.

“Maybe, I should not say it. I am worried you will say I am crazy.”

“You are crazy in just the right way. Speak your mind. I won’t judge.”

“Well, I have to tell you I will not do the same for you…”

“That is ok. I don’t promise I will do what you have in mind, but let me hear your dirtiest secret.”

Vera took a swig of her beer.

“Well, I want you to let me pee in your mouth.”

She looked shocked by her own admission. I did not know what to say for a few seconds. Vera blushed in silence. It was very cute in a way.

I kissed her soft lips. “Let’s try it. The deepest taboos make for the hottest sex.”

Her body relaxed, and the anxiety disappeared from the pretty face. She hugged and kissed me.

“You are the sexiest man alive.”

Back in control of herself and the situation, Vera sat down on the edge of the bath. She spread her legs, and I moved in between her full thighs. From down in the warm water, I looked up. She smiled and took another sip of beer, heavy tits swaying with her movements. My gaze travelled past her belly to the soft mound covered in wet curls above her sex. Droplets of water ran down her thighs towards her vulva. Inner lips, hard and sensitive, poked out from between the thick outer labia. Vera spread her pussy with two fingers, showing me the pink inside. I looked at the dark entrance to her body and wanted to shrink so I would fit inside like a dildo. Deep down, I knew this would be gross. I wanted it to be. I longed to do this filthy thing for this sexy woman. The view was too tempting, and I ran my tongue through the wet slit. A shudder went through the chubby girl.

The first trickle of pee came out. Just as I moved forward to lick it up, the full flow hit me. I closed my eyes. The warm liquid ran down my face. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and moved to catch her piss with my mouth. I won’t lie and say it tastes good. Bitter, earthy and lukewarm is my main memory. Not that I cared, the dirtiness of it was what made it intensely sexy. I collected a mouthful and swallowed. Shutting of the brain and giving in to the basest impulses is an incredible trip. I still get hard remembering the way her pee splattered all over my head. My eyes stung too much to look at her face, but Vera encouraged me with dirty talk.

“Yes, drink, boy… You are so hot down there, swallowing my piss. I love you doing this for me… Keep drinking, you can fuck me hard in a minute.”

The flow stopped as sudden as it had started. I submerged my head to wash my face, rubbed my eyes and took a gulp of beer to rinse the taste out of my mouth. No need to ask if Vera had enjoyed herself. The grin said it all. Her face was radiant after the wonderful, dirty thing we did.

Vera got up, turned around and bent over. Hands on the edge of the tub, she told me to take her.

“Fuck me hard and deep. Make me moan.”

Looking at the pussy that had just pissed on me, I stood up. My cock was hard and hungry.

“Take it,” I said, entering Vera’s hot, slippery cunt.

My thighs slapped into her soft ass with every stroke, and Vera had to support herself against the wall. I bit her shoulder, and she moaned with delight. We fucked too rough for dirty talk. My sexy minx just grunted and moaned while I kept hitting her deep, trying to reclaim my manliness.

I came. It was intense. Wave after wave, I felt my cock swell and release my seed deep inside Vera’s body. I never came like that before, and I probably never will again. A chill ran through me. I almost cried with pure joy. I slid back down into the warm water to recover.

Vera had one more act in store. She sat back down on the edge of the tub, spreading her leg’s wide. I saw my semen drip from her sex. With two fingers she scooped a big wad of cum out of her vagina. She rubbed all over herself like lube. I watched in silence while she masturbated to an incredible high. Her body shaking with no control; her moans became screams of pleasure. She kept rubbing her clit. Shuddering and twitching, her body climaxed until there was nothing left in her.  

Both spent and satisfied, we ordered pizza from the delivery service. We had dinner in bed where we spend the night deeply in love.

After that weekend, we met a few times more and had great sex. The night she brought toys and lube is another one to remember. Somehow, we never became a couple. We loved each other and the sex. It was like a great holiday romance.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments