Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Golden Opportunities

"Angelique is not used to waiting. Not when she needs to go."

35
16 Comments 16
23.3k Views 23.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Angelique had eventually arrived home from her long drive along the coast. She had expected Pierre to be at home when she got back, and when she found the house empty she nearly threw her teddies out of the pram.

Angelique paced up and down the wet room, into the narrow corridor, and along the lounge to the balcony overlooking the cliffs. The clip-clop of her heels on the stone floors only made things worse. She dare not run the water for a drink.

Her knickers had been placed on the washbasin for at least ten minutes before she heard a car pull up outside. A key slowly turned in the lock and a pensive Pierre entered the house with his step-daughter, Cleo.

Cleo headed straight for her room when she heard her mum shout from the wet room.

“Pierre, in here, now!” commanded Angelique.

Pierre headed for the wet room knowing that he was in trouble. As he rounded the entrance, a stern looking Angelique faced him.

“Where the fuck have you been?” she said in an angry whisper like tone.

Pierre began to speak, “I...”

“I’m busting! Now get on your knees.”

Pierre could see that Angelique was uncomfortable. She was hopping from one foot to the other.  Her hand reached out to grab his jacket as she pulled him into the wet room.

Pierre was about to protest.  After all, he was wearing his best and most expensive suit. “Let me just change first...”

Angelique shook her head and pouted. “Not this time. On your knees. You have made me wait ten minutes too long.”

Pierre knelt before Angelique and raised his face upwards. He placed his hands behind his back and waited. His cock twitched in his trousers like it always did.

Angelique raised her skirt and positioned herself above his face. She was tall anyway, but the high heels helped a lot. She concentrated. She waited.

The little trickle that emerged dropped onto Pierre’s face, and slipped off his cheek onto the collar of his Yves Saint Laurent suit. His cock had grown significantly in his trousers. He couldn’t help a quick squeeze as he felt it grow.

The trickle slowly but surely turned into a flood of golden liquid that poured over his face.

“You’ve made me wait so long, now open it,” the voice demanded.

Pierre opened his mouth and let the fluid enter before pushing it back out and over his shirt and tie several times.

Angelique stood there for several minutes, the release of pressure and the need to pee paramount. She sighed and then moaned as her fluids flooded over her husband’s face. The sheer relief was causing her lips to quiver with excitement. She had been holding it in for a good twenty minutes now, and at last it was flowing freely. She grabbed the back of Pierre’s head and brought it closer so that his nose tickled the underside of her clit. Watching the free flowing liquid nearly caused her to orgasm, but like the lady she was, she kept her composure.

Pierre’s cock was hard as nails. He started rubbing it just as Angelique stepped away from him.

At that precise moment Cleo stumbled through the unlocked door. Her eyes opened wide at the scene before her. It wasn’t exactly a shock, she knew they did this, but this was the first time in her twenty one years that she had witnessed it.

“I need the loo?” she asked politely, staring at her step-father on his knees with a golden rivulet snaking its way to the drain in the centre of the room.

Pierre looked down to the floor and started to get up.

“Stay where you are, Pierre,” snapped Angelique, and in the same breath. “Cleo, piss over him. He’s made me wait so long, I want you to piss over him too.” It was more of an order than a request.

Cleo looked at her and then at Pierre. His state told her everything. This was as much of a surprise to him as it was to her. Glances were exchanged between everyone in the room.

“I’ll hold your knickers for you. Come over here Cleo,” insisted Angelique.

Cleo looked at her mother and reluctantly removed her knickers. She walked up to her as she stood behind Pierre and allowed her mother to pull her into place; Cleo handed her mother her knickers at the same time.

“Now, piss over him.”

Cleo raised her skirt and stood there for ages. “I...I can’t go,” she stammered.

Angelique smiled and left the room, clutching Cleo’s knickers firmly in her hand and leaving the pair of them together.

“Don’t come out until you’ve done it,” she told her daughter sternly.

Finally, a trickle appeared and then another, and another, until she finally started to let the golden fluids flow freely. She half squatted, and like her mother, closed her eyes and sighed as the full flow hit Pierre’s face and flowed down and over his body. She only looked down once to see the golden flow spurt from her and over his face, for the rest of the time she stared straight at the mirror in front of her. A smirk covered her face. She had wondered when or if she would get to do this to someone. In her wildest dreams she never thought it would be her step-dad.

Pierre started to rub his cock, his step-daughter's pussy inches from his face. He looked at her holding her skirt high in the air, in a ball in front of her, so as not to soil it. He knew that splashes of her pee would be trickling down her own legs and that the soles of her feet would be wet.

Angelique appeared in the doorway and watched the both of them. Cleo was in full flow as a groan left Pierre’s mouth. Soon afterwards there was another and another, the last one was much higher pitched.

Angelique smiled. She knew what had happened.

Pierre’s cock exploded. His semen rushed up along the length of his stiff cock and pooled in his underpants, soaking them thoroughly before flowing downwards, coating his length on its way.

Pierre sat motionless after he had come; the only sign of his exertion was a slight panting, causing a rise and fall of his slim chest. Cleo stepped away from him and cleverly hid the smirk on her face from both Pierre and her mum. As she strode from the wet room she thrust a pouted glance towards her mother and grabbed her knickers from her mother’s hand as she held them up for her.

“I hope you’re satisfied,” snapped Cleo before leaving to go to her room.

Angelique watched her pouting daughter walk away leaving wet footprints on the stone flooring. She turned to her husband, now standing in the wet room. She sidled up to him with a huge grin on her face.

Reaching into his trousers and underpants, she smiled at him. “Tell me you have never dreamed of that moment. Tell me, honestly?”

Pierre closed his eyes and opened them again, but said nothing. The smile, evident on his face.

Angelique grasped his cock and drew her hand along its length and back up to the top before pulling her hand out. She slipped a cum-covered finger into her mouth and sucked greedily on it.

“You must take that suit to the cleaners first thing in the morning,” she told Pierre, with the tone of a concerned wife.

“Now though, get out of those wet clothes. I need my pussy licked.”

ooOOo

Asshantiy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asshantiy

Everything seemed to get back to normal after the day Angelique lost her patience with Pierre. No one mentioned it and there were no furtive glances or awkward silences. Conversation was normal and everyone resorted to their daily routine.

Five days later, the three of them were having lunch on the veranda looking at the passing sail ships. The chicken salad was going down well, especially with lashings of mayonnaise, some fries and cold white wine. The three of them were on their second bottle, but Cleo seemed to have had the most from the first bottle.

The conversation had momentarily stopped. Pierre was shovelling some fries into his mouth. Angelique was smiling to herself while looking out to sea. Cleo finished the last of her wine and placed the glass back on the table before she finished the glass of water as well.

Cleo rose from the table and excused herself, telling them she needed a pee. Both Pierre and Angelique nodded but then continued their conversation while finishing off the remains of their food.

Within a minute, Cleo had rounded the corridor from the wet room and looked out onto the veranda.

“I said...” shouted Cleo, “I needed a pee.” Her voice was more than firm and directed towards the veranda. Angelique looked sideways at her daughter.

Pierre had to turn around. His mouth dropped open as he looked at Cleo in her white cropped top, butt naked from the waist down. In her outstretched hand was her tiny yellow skirt that she nonchalantly dropped on the floor.

Pierre’s jaw dropped open and he gulped, visibly, before glancing at Angelique. Angelique just smiled and pointed towards her daughter; indicating with her eyes that he should go. She picked up the last remaining piece of bread and took a bite.

Pierre stood up and walked towards Cleo. 

“Hurry up, I’ve had a few to drink.”

Pierre nodded. “I know.”

Cleo placed the palm of her hand on his chest as he was about to round the corner. “Shorts off, before you go in there,” she said, staring directly at her mother.

Angelique sat back in her chair and reached for her glass of wine as she heard Cleo demand that her husband shed the only piece of clothing he had on. Her excitement increased immeasurably at hearing Cleo’s words. Her heart was thumping and she knew that as soon as they were in the wet room, she would be up and sneaking a peek around the door. Angelique looked out to sea and took a sip of wine. Ignoring the visual plea from her daughter but knowing that she had given permission.

Pierre looked behind him at Angelique but she never made eye contact. If she had, her eyes would have implored him onwards. She was so turned on that she would have been disappointed if Pierre decided not to drop his shorts and get going. He turned to Cleo, unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. His semi flaccid cock bounced and swung from side to side as he walked.

“On your knees, and this time I want to see you come,” demanded Cleo in a dispassionate voice.

Angelique’s breathing went supersonic. ‘So do I,’ she thought, ‘so do I.’

Angelique gave them a few seconds for Pierre to kneel and for Cleo to position herself over him. She then ran for the door to the wet room in time to see her daughter’s golden fluids flow over her husband’s face. His cock stood erect and firm as he pulled on it. To Angelique, it looked like it was between Cleo’s legs but jutting up from around her knees. Angelique watched as her daughter’s hand came down on his hair and she pulled his head backwards while stepping over him. Her was pussy inches from his face and her pee covering his face as she gushed.

This time was different. Cleo was looking at her step-dad all the time. Watching him wank his cock. Watching him take her piss and watching her pussy edge ever closer to his mouth. Cleo didn’t cross the invisible line though and stopped short of planting her pussy on his face. He was, after all, her step-dad.

Angelique’s hand was down her skirt; sliding her finger along her slit as she covertly watched the pair of them.

Pierre didn’t last long and just as Cleo was finishing and shaking the last drips onto his face, his spunk shot out from his cock across the wet room’s floor and splashing on the wall opposite him. He let out a loud groan as he came. Cleo stepped over him and started to turn for the door. Her desperate need to pee, completed.

Angelique rushed back to the veranda and had just sat down and picked up her wine glass when Cleo rounded the corner. Angelique watched as Cleo picked up her yellow dress and headed towards her.

“He’s made a mess on the floor. Oh! And the wall. But he’s all yours now. I told him to stay where he was.” she matter-of-factly told her mum.

Angelique looked at her daughter over the top of her sunglasses; pulling them down with one finger as she did so.

Cleo winked and smiled at her as she left for her room.

A smile broke out on Angelique’s face. A big one. Then she started giggling. As she stood up she undid her skirt and discarded it; placing it over the arm of the chair. She headed for the wet room, not knowing what to do first: piss all over her husband’s face; or lick his cum from his pee soaked cock. She would decide when she got there, she told herself.

Cleo’s hand was all over her sodden pussy by the time her bottom hit the bed. Her fingers circled her clit and she brought herself off to an Earth shattering orgasm. One day, she thought. One day she would go all the way, with someone.

Pierre was still kneeling, waiting. Cum dripped from the end of his cock as he watched the door. He remembered back to when Angelique was twenty one and they were in college together. He should have told her then that he wanted her, but he let her get married to the jerk that he called a friend, and only fell back into her arms ten years later; step-daughter in tow. It was during their reunion, that one fateful day when they decided to sex themselves up and take a shower together. The day Angelique told him she needed to pee and started to giggle. The day he slipped to his knees and together with the hot water, tasted her golden showers while flicking his tongue over her pussy; the day that Pierre and Angelique found out something shameful (or perhaps shameless) about themselves.

Angelique appeared in the doorway and looked at Pierre. With a smile on her face, she had made her mind up.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments