Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Toilet

"When in the toilet, you should always lock the door. Always!"

37
17 Comments 17
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

That’s the thing about nice toilets. They make you feel completely at home, even when you’re not, whether you are in a restaurant or a party or even at work. You can lose yourself in a toilet very easily, not literally of course, metaphorically.

I did just that when I was at a party, fairly recently. It was a social gathering between friends and work colleagues. I was chatting to a rather exquisite specimen of the opposite sex, my boss as it happens, and we had just taken delivery of a fresh glass of wine and a few nibbles, as you do. We were chatting ten to the dozen, but I could feel myself clenching certain parts of my body every now and then. I really needed the loo but I was enjoying our conversation so much, which often happens when you’re not actually talking about work.

I took my time and got to the point of desperation before I made my move. Fortunately, Graham, a real bore of a man that I work with, interrupted us and I made my excuses and headed for the loo.

Our host’s house was immaculate, to say the least. Everything was in the right place. There was no clutter, no animal fur or hair, no unwashed dishes containing curry from the night before, no dirty handprints – not like my house at all. It was pristine. Immaculate. It probably came with its own maid service, knowing Jerry.

I found myself seeking out the downstairs loo and as luck would have it, it was occupied. So I trundled upstairs and eventually found an even more luxurious one. It was huge. White tiles lined the walls in every direction; the occasional Mediterranean blue tile broke the monotony. In the middle were mosaic finishes in blue and pale green. The toilet was plush as was the walk-in shower and the bath that stood alone close to the window. Black slate tiles covered the floor.

I walked towards the loo and dropped my trousers. Sitting on the throne, I started to pee. I had long ago given up the idea of standing to pee unless it was in a urinal. Toilets like these were meant to be sat on and that’s exactly what I did. I let out an audible breath whilst my body adjusted to the sudden relief. I was in heaven.

I stared at the door while I waited. You know what it’s like when you’ve been holding it in for ages. It takes twice as long to produce even a trickle, especially at my age.

I could hear footsteps outside and I huffed, knowing they would have to wait quite a while before I even got started. I felt sorry for whoever it was, but possession was nine-tenths of the law, as they say.

I heard the handle move and before I knew it my mouth was aghast with horror.

“Someone’s in here,” I shouted, just as the door started to open. My trickle had started to subside with the anxiety as I suddenly clenched my buttocks.

That’s the thing about nice toilets; you get so engrossed in how they look and what’s in them, that you forget to lock the fucking door. Before you know it some guy is walking in on you.

The door didn’t stop opening. “It’s occupied,” I shouted again.

My mouth fell open even wider when a stockinged leg and heels rounded the doorframe.

I was half out of the seat, reaching for my trousers to hide my modesty when I stopped dead in my tracks.

My boss, Debbie, rounded the door and looked directly at me. Her mouth fell open at the precise moment that my eyes looked into some very bright headlights. We stared at each other for what seemed like ages.

“So-rr-y,” she said, “I’ll wait outside, shall I?” she said, pointing over her shoulder in the direction she came from.

She started to turn around but the paused.

“Are you going to be long, cos’ I’m really busting?” she asked, over her shoulder.

“Probably ages, I’m busting myself,” I replied, clenching fiercely in an attempt to hold everything in.

At that moment, the moment I opened my mouth, I started to relax about the whole issue of my boss watching me. Debbie started to grin and giggle which removed ninety per cent of the embarrassment factor. She wiggled her finger back and forth while searching for a few chosen words.

“Do you want me to stand guard or help you out?”

My mouth dropped open for a second time and I found myself shrugging in response. I should have said that I would manage, but I didn’t. I couldn’t fathom out why she was asking the question anyway. And besides, how the hell could she help me out?

She nodded in my direction, departed through the door and closed it quietly behind her.

I started to concentrate and before long another trickle had started. I felt pure relief once more – until the door opened again.

I clenched, sighed and looked into Debbie’s eyes.

“I think I’ll help you out instead,” she said,” it’ll be quicker.”

Debbie strode into the room and then turned back to the door to lock it.

“Good idea!” I commented.

She strode towards me. The way she let her hips swing had an immediate effect on me. By the time I took my eyes off her legs and hips, I could see she was grinning and enjoying every moment of it.

I shook my head and smiled.

“I can’t pee, you’re watching me.”

Debbie nodded, walked towards the sink and turned on the cold tap.

“That should do it,” she replied.

I shook my head. “You’re still watching me.”

Debbie planted her hands over her eyes but her fingers were wide open and I could see she was looking straight through them.

She stepped towards me.

“I’ve never seen a man on the seat before, not like this anyway,” she said.

“No, probably not,” I replied as my hands fell between my thighs in an attempt to push my hardening cock downwards into the bowl.

“Let me help you, shall I. I know men of your age have difficulty,” she said in a condescending tone.

I was about to tell her to fuck off and leave me to it when she knelt down beside me and thrust her hand between the pan and my thighs. I could feel her fingertips brush the end of my cock and in only a few seconds it had circled it and was pulling downwards on it. After a few strokes, she let it go. It was all I could do to stop it from rising up and touching the cold of the porcelain.

Debbie knelt before me with her legs partly open, she grasped my hands and removed them out of the way with a smile on her face.

“Come on – don’t be shy, this is not the time,” she said before putting her hand back into the pan. I couldn’t believe I was sitting on the loo with my boss dictating what I should be doing.

“I’m not going to be able to pee if you’re going to make it erect,” I managed to blurt out.

“Oh! I’m not going to do that, I’m going to help you pee.”

I looked on in wonder as to how she was going to achieve a sudden release of tension in my bladder.

Debbie’s hand reached in, nestled the head of my cock from underneath before rolling it around in the palm of her hand.

“Now, just pee over it,” she said smiling at me.

I looked into her eyes in disbelief. Her hand continued to roll itself around on the underside of my cock head.

“Let me feel the heat.”

“Let me feel the warmth of your fluids over my hand. Let that lovely golden liquid flow over me.”

I could feel a trickle start to develop as I looked in her eyes, listened to her dirty talk and watched her heaving breasts lift and drop.

“Come on, David, pee all over my hand. Let me feel it.”

A trickle flowed out of the end of my cock.

“That’s it – let it go. Let me have it.”

Sensual_Hallie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Hallie

Her words turned me on so much that I could feel my cock getting stiffer but not enough to stop me from peeing. The trickle became a small flow and the flow a flood. All the time she was encouraging me; telling me how much she loved being pissed on and how much she missed it.

From what she said, I presumed that her actions were not the norm in her household. I found myself loving every minute of this brief, erotic and very naughty encounter.

While I started to feel more relaxed at letting all my golden fluids escape I was once more taken aback by Debbie’s actions.

She cupped her hand to contain the liquid and lifted it up to my pubic hairs. She let the liquid run down over my body before stroking the full length of my cock covering it in my own warm fluids. I could also feel my balls being covered in the same way as a result of her previous actions.

Debbie repeated the action time and again. It felt strange to be bathed in warm liquid while sat on a toilet seat. But it was also quite nice too.

“Have you nearly finished?”

I nodded as I was coming to the end of my flow.

“My turn then,” she giggled.

Debbie stood and reached under her skirt to pull down her panties. I watched for any glimpse of her pussy that I could get as she proceeded to drop them to the floor.

“Here, sniff these,” she told me, handing me her moist knickers.

I did just that, I held the sweet moistness to my nose and took a deep breath. Fuck she smelt wonderful. I expected her to swap places with me and suggest that I do the same and so I started to get up from the toilet seat to let her have it. I was pushed back down onto the seat with a very firm hand.

“You’re not going anywhere, sweetheart.”

My eyes suddenly feasted on Debbie’s shaved pussy as she wrapped the skirt around her waist. It was super smooth. Next, she pulled on my shirt and lifted it as far as she could. It ended around my nipples; all crunched and wrinkled in the process.

I wasn’t expecting Debbie to do anything than swap places, but she leant down and started stroking my cock with her pee covered hand.

“Need to get it hard for me.”

I nodded and started to react as I looked into her eyes; they were even sexier than watching her hike her skirt upwards to display her smooth pussy. The whole scenario sent shivers of lust through my cock.

Debbie could feel the results of her wanton behaviour and as soon as she let go of it, it sprung upwards all on its own. She straddled me, grabbed my cock and positioned it directly below her wet cunt; parting her lips with the head before sinking down on it.

“Fuck!” The word was all I could think of to say at that precise moment. I had no idea what the consequences of this action would be, but I didn’t care either.

My cock disappeared inside Debbie in one smooth motion. I started to buck and push upwards but she shook her head.

“No, just leave it in there.”

Debbie was breathing heavily. Every intake of breath was associated with an expressive and deliberate out breath – like she was praying or something. Her head swayed and her hair followed it. She even, unconsciously I think, started to unbutton her blouse to reveal her ample flesh before she pulled my head into them.

I looked down into her cleavage and then I felt warm.

My cock was warm inside her for sure, but my balls were warm, the underside of my legs were warm, even my stomach felt warm in places.

That was when I realised Debbie was pissing on me. She had pissed on me a few times at work, but this was very different. She just let herself go while she straddled my cock. Her arms and hands reached out and she pulled me closer to her. As I started forward the slight change of position meant that more of her golden liquid splashed against my body. My balls and thighs were now soaked; fuck knows where the liquids finally ended up.

Debbie had no intention of releasing me, so I started to actively suck her breasts and let my tongue wander down between her cleavage. I started to undo the rest of her buttons and I scooped out one of her breasts to suck on her nipple. They were already hard and erect when my mouth touched them.

“Fuck, yes, suck them,” Debbie purred as she pulled me even closer to her. Her golden liquid was flooding the lower half of my body and it felt strange to be so warm down there, pleasant warmth, I have to admit. She then started to rock her body a little, causing my cock to move inside her. I could feel my own body respond and I knew that I would not last. Not inside this sexy bitch of a boss.

Debbie’s showers splashed against my body as she moved, before they trickled to a complete stop. As they did, she cried out. I was sucking on her nipple when she came, my hands were pounding the flesh of her arse, my cock was deep inside her and my brain was not on this Earth at all.

My mental state was one of transcendence – it was the only way to explain it.

I unloaded the contents of my balls inside her juicy little pussy moments after she cried out.

Not even the aftermath was awkward. Debbie just giggled as she squeezed the last drops from my wilting cock.

“I haven’t done that in fucking ages, ” she told me, following it with a strapping guffaw.

“I’ve never done it at all,” I replied.

“You have now,” she said sternly while looking down at me.

She eventually un-straddled herself and stood upright; plucking sheets and sheets of paper from the toilet roll holder. She patted her whole lower half down before plucking more sheets and handing them to me. I was thankful for her consideration.

She seemed disinterested in the small stains that ran down the length of her stockings.

I, on the other hand, had been covered. I mopped the liquids from my cock, balls, under my bottom and just about everywhere else on my lower body. I finally got to the stage where I could stand and pull on my pants and trousers. Fortunately, the droplets that made it to the floor had little effect on my garments. The lower edges of my shirt were wet but at least they would be covered when they were tucked in.

Debbie giggled through all of this.

I then proceeded to clean around the toilet and under the seat; mopping everything that shouldn’t be there. I think the room was left as clean as it was when we entered it.

Debbie giggled some more and I finally released a naughty laugh.

We walked to the door and I motioned with my hand for her to unlock it.

“Ladies first,” I said.

“Now, you know, that would be no fun at all, right!” She replied, lifting her eyebrow in the process. She clicked the locking mechanism open and peered around the doorframe. The coast was clear.

We weren’t even missed from the party, we were gone perhaps ten maybe twenty minutes at most. We mingled for a while longer but to be honest I was not comfortable in the knowledge that I might smell of something strange, so I made my excuses and left earlier than intended.

Debbie joined me as we wandered to our respective cars.

“See you on Monday!” She exclaimed as I pressed the button to open my car door.

“Yes, see you then,” I replied, uncertain as to what the last thirty minutes actually meant.

“Whatever you do, never take the piss out of me ever again.”

I looked at her and laughed loudly.

Debbie walked away to her own car a few yards further on.

“Only when I’m desperate,” I shouted back to her.

I watched the familiar middle finger being raised over her shoulder.

Debbie drove away and I secretly hoped that that would not be the end of it. I think our upcoming business trips may prove me right.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments