Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Fetish Whore

"A young woman meets an interesting older man."

44
28 Comments 28
21.7k Views 21.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories

My life was a bit of a nightmare. I had to grow up real fast. My mother was a single mother. She didn’t have any college education, so she had to do shit jobs. She mostly worked in a bar as a cocktail waitress. Although, I do think she might have done other work on the side. She had the neighbor next door watching my young siblings. I was old enough to take care of things in the house. She expected me to do the cleaning and all of the cooking. I was basically her slave.

She’d always bring men into our home. We’d hear her screaming and moaning. Her bed would make noises up against the wall. Most of the time, the men would just stay for an hour and then be on their way. Sometimes, they’d stay the night and would be at the breakfast table the next morning. They were usually very nice, but occasionally there were dirt bags. The men who expected stuff. However, I never did anything, even though sometimes they'd ask.

My mother would always have us call the men our daddy. However, they weren’t our father. We all had a different father. My mother didn’t marry any of the men who made her pregnant. In fact, we never knew who our fathers were.

Sometimes, when our mother had to work late, we’d stay at our grandmother’s. She didn’t approve of how our mother paid the bills. She wasn’t the nicest lady in the world; however, when we were there, I felt safe. I don't think my mother and her really got along.

When I was eighteen, I came out of the shower and caught one of the men staring at me. He was standing there jerking off. He had wrapped my panties around his cock and was saying vile things to me. I didn't want to tell my mother because she'd probably say I did something wrong.

I knew at that moment, I had to leave. I went into my room, got myself dressed, and packed a bag and left. My home wasn't really a home anyway. My mother didn't care, if I was alive or dead. She'd probably be glad that I left. She really wasn't a great mother anyway. She didn't have a college fund ready for me. She basically was just a bitch who treated me poorly. I didn't need her anymore.

 

**

The first few nights, I just roamed around the city. A few people on the street had told me about some places where I could eat for free. I ate most of my meals there. One person gave me a list of shelter's and told me to check in there to get a bed. You had to get to the shelter really early in the day to reserve your spot and be able to get a bed. For a while, I was able to get a bed.

Eventually, I wasn’t so lucky. The first night I didn’t get a bed, I spent my night on a bench in a park. It was very cold that evening. An older man approached me and told me he’d buy me a nice dinner and would give me a warm place to sleep. He seemed really nice and didn't appear like he'd hurt me. I left that evening with him.

He did all the things he said he’d do. He took me to a restaurant and fed me. He brought me to his house. I was filthy and smelled bad. He brought me into the bathroom and drew me a bath. It was the nicest thing anybody had done for me lately. He poured nice smelling bubbles into the bath. He stood there and washed and conditioned my hair. He carefully washed my body. He wrapped me in a towel and told me to follow him.

He brought me to the bedroom and put me on the bed. He told me he would care for me, but expected me to love him. He’d let me stay in his house just as long as we had sex together. At the time, I thought that was a fair deal. However, later in our life, I did find out that George was a very kinky man. He made me do things that I found quite strange. I did these things because he loved me. I loved him too. He was like the father I never had. He was very loving and caring towards me.

 

**

Our sex life was mostly to indulge George in all of his strange behaviors. George was especially kinky and got off on all kinds of things. He promised me long ago, if I did these things for him he would take care of me. He took care of me and later he started to pay me. He wanted me to be quite professional with his kinky fetishes. That's why he started to pay me. He knew that his fetishes were a bit different, but wanted me to be excited about them too. My pleasure was his pleasure. He figured the money would keep me interested.

Monday was feet day. George had a fetish for stockings and feet. My day started out with getting a pedicure. George likes French manicured toes. After the pedicure, I changed into my body stocking that totally excites him. I put on my black stiletto shoes and waited for him on the couch. George would promptly be home at seven o’clock.

I looked at the clock and saw the door knob moving. George opened the door slowly. When he walked through the door, he saw me sitting there with my legs opened wide. The body stocking was sheer black and had an opening at my pussy. I was fucking myself with my vibrator. I was moving the vibrator in and out of my pussy. Getting myself ready for playtime with George. He especially liked me to have a nice wet pussy for him.

“My darling, don’t you look scrumptious?”

“I just came for you, darling. I know how you enjoy a wet pussy.”

“I do love a wet pussy. You have the prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen.”

“You can only play with my pussy, if you were a bad boy. Was Georgie a bad boy today?”

George just stood there. I could see his cock bulging in his pants. He was very aroused and horny. My pussy was creamy and the cum was thick and dripping down my legs. I wiped the cum all over my stocking feet. That made George very excited.

“Why doesn’t my dirty boy take off his clothes?”

“Okay. I thought you’d never ask.”

George took off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and removed it from his loops. He unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers and his pants down to his feet. He took off his shoes and removed his boxers and pants. His cock was standing at full attention. He was hard and ready to play. He just looked at me with a very horny look.

“It looks like daddy has been a bad boy. Were you hard all day thinking about my pretty feet? Does daddy like my pretty shoes? Crawl over to me and play with my shoes. Come on daddy. You know you want to play.”

I looked like a Barbie doll and George loved to play with me. I was five foot seven with blonde hair and blue eyes. I had a full C cup breast and kept my pussy bald. I had a nice curvy figure, which drove George wild. He especially liked my pampered feet.

George slowly crawled over to me. I had crossed my legs and dangled my stiletto shoe in front of his face. George kissed the body of my shoe. He began sucking at my heel. He was moaning out loud and getting off on my shoes. I took off my shoes and rubbed my feet all over his face. He was sniffing and tasting my stockings. He was sweating with excitement. He was loving my feet.

“Does daddy like my sexy feet?”

“Yes. Yes!”

George licked my stocking toes on my left foot and then on my right foot. He moved his tongue all over my feet. He licked and sucked on my heels.

“Let’s move to the bedroom. I want to play with your cock now.”

“Okay.”

George followed me upstairs to our room. I sat on the bed and he stood in front of me. I held his cock with my two stocking feet. I rubbed my toes all over his balls and back to his cock. He absolutely loved it.

“You do know how to excite me.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

Oh God!”

“Take my stockings off now!”

George ripped my stockings and put my foot back into his mouth. I continued to play with his cock with my toes. He was loving the sensations.

“Daddy needs to fuck his girl. Open your pretty legs.”

I did as he said to do. George sat on the bed and pushed his toes up inside of my pussy. His big toe slid in first. He continued to push more and more of his foot inside of me.

George fucked my pussy in and out with his foot. I was moaning and groaning, while he fucked me!

“I’m going to come. Oh God! Fuck!”

I had an orgasm on George’s foot.

“Lie down. I have to fuck you now.”

George moved to the bed and got on top of me. He pushed his cock up inside of my pussy. We kissed passionately, while we made love together. I was still in my body stocking, while he played with my breasts. George screamed and blasted my pussy with his cream.

“Darling that was amazing. I’m looking forward to tomorrow."

“I know darling.”

 

**

I went into the shower and got myself washed and dressed. I put on my black quarter cup bra and my lacy black thong. I did my make-up and my hair. I hurried down the stairs to make George’s energy drink. I got my smoothie blender and put the following ingredients into it. I used cocoa powder, coffee granules, rolled oats, banana, sugar, milk and ice cubes. The ice cubes that I used were of George’s cum. George has an unusual taste for cum. Every week, he masturbates and comes into a cup and I transfer it into the ice cube tray. George loves the taste of it. I made his drink and poured it into a glass and walked up the stairs.

When I got upstairs, George was wearing a dress and he was made up and wearing his pumps. I knew he was also wearing his pretty panties. George had a fetish for wearing women’s clothing. He liked me to dominate him while he wore his naughty clothes.

“Daddy looks so pretty. What a pretty dress.”

“Thank you, my darling. Did you make my drink?”

“Yes. Here it is.”

George took the drink and drank it down. He was posing in his pretty dress.

“I want to see daddy’s panties. Could you show them to me?”

“Yes. Of course.”

George stood there and slowly removed his dress. He had his red bra and red panties on. He was wearing thigh high stockings.

“Daddy looks so naughty. Daddy looks quite slutty in his red lingerie.”

“I dressed for you."

“Of course you did. Daddy's a very naughty boy. Show me how you play with your cock.”

“Yes.”

George rubbed his hands all over his red panties. He pulled his waistband out and took out his cock. He stroked his cock all over. Moving his hands up and down.

“Daddy looks so sexy. Show kitten how you can cum in your pretty panties. If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you lick your cum. Come on! Do it now!”

George was pulling and tugging at his cock. He was enjoying the naughtiness of our play. He was moaning and groaning while making himself ready to come.”

“Fucking hell!”

George came in his pretty panties. He had a weird look on his face, while he blasted his panties with cum. I could see how wet and sloppy they looked.

“You can take your panties off now and lick the cum from the crotch.”

“Okay.”

George pulled his pretty panties down his legs. He licked and sucked on his wet panties. He was enjoying licking the cream from them.

“Daddy is a very naughty boy. Look how naughty he is wearing a bra and stockings. You’re very naughty! I think I have to spank you. Get on your hands and knees. Put your head down and your ass up.”

“Yes, sweet pea!”

George moved to the bed. He was still wearing his bra, stockings, and heels. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a paddle. George especially liked to be spanked. These games really excited him. I took the paddle and walked back over to the bed.

“You’ve been a very naughty boy. I wonder what your boss would think? Shall I take a picture and send it to him?”

“No, you can’t do that!”

“Of course I can. For now, I'll just spank you. Daddy loves to be spanked." 

Spank, Spank Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

“Did daddy like his spanks?”

“Yes.”

“I think you’d enjoy your fucking now. Does daddy want his sweet pea to fuck his ass now?”

“Yes.”

I went back into the closet and grabbed a dildo and some lube. I rubbed the lube all over George’s asshole and the dildo. I pushed the dildo slowly into his asshole.

“Do you like to get fucked in your ass?”

“Yes. It feels so good. Please fuck me harder.”

I moved the dildo in and out of his naughty asshole. He was pulling on his hard cock, while I fucked him harder and faster every time. His asshole was opened up wide. He looked like a dirty slut.

“Jerk your cock and make yourself cum! I want to see the cum in your hand!”

I was fucking him faster and deeper, while he played with his hard cock. He let out a hard scream and came in his hand.

“Lick your palm! Eat your cum! You’re such a filthy boy. Do it now!”

George was licking at his palm. He was still wearing his stockings and his high heels. I was jamming the dildo harder into his ass. He was screaming and moaning in pleasure.

“Oh God! You’re so fucking sexy. Will you please do the other thing I love you to do?”

“You’re such a filthy man! Come into the bathroom. Lie down in the tub.”

George followed me into the bathroom. He was still wearing his stockings and his shoes. I too was in the bathroom. I grabbed a Dixie cup and held it in my hand. I took my thong off and stood over him in the tub. I slowly pushed the urine from my body. I was able to catch what I needed in the cup and then I put it on to the sink. I continued pushing out my warm pee and moved up and down George’s body. I made sure to urinate over his cock. He was hard and playing with his erect penis. George made moaning sounds, while I gave him a golden shower.

“You’re so filthy! You can take your stockings off now and suck the urine from them. Afterwards, you can drink your pee from the Dixie cup!”

I got out of the tub and sat on the toilet. I watched as he took his shoes off and removed his stockings. He squeezed the stockings, which had the urine on them and tasted his own urine. He just smiled, while he enjoyed his golden pee. He got out of the tub and crawled over to me on the toilet. I handed him the Dixie cup of my urine. He looked at me and drank it all down. He licked his lips when he was finished.

“Such a good boy. Now you can lick my pussy and make me cum!”

I opened my legs wide and George moved his tongue up and down and all around over my pussy. He rubbed and played with my clitoris, while he slurped up the remainder pee and tongue fucked me fast with his tongue. I had my legs wrapped around his head, while he ate my cunt. I was so excited when my pussy started squirting. George drank down my hot cunt juices.

“Carry me into our room and fuck my brains out now. Do it!”

George did as he was told to do. He got up and carried me to the bed. He put me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He pushed his cock into my pussy and fucked me on the bed. We kissed deep and passionately, while we made love together. George let out a scream and came inside of my pussy.

“Darling that was incredibly sexy. You sure know how to please me!”

“I’m your fetish whore.”

“You’re more than a whore to me. You’re my sweet pea.”

I just smiled at George. I had to start planning for another kinky adventure.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments