Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pee Perverts: Kitchen Kink

"What happens when a hot woman sees what you've been watching on your laptop"

57
20 Comments 20
46.9k Views 46.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

Have you ever had a sinking feeling? The worst sinking feeling I can remember is when I came into my bedroom and found that my laptop was missing. Not stolen – that would have been better; my fear was that it had been borrowed.

The reason that it bothered me so much was that I had been rather indiscreet. That laptop was my best friend when it came to relieving my sexual lust. I was shy, particularly around girls and it seemed so much easier to look at pictures of naked women than actually find a woman who wanted to be naked with me.

It wasn’t that I wasn’t interested or that I didn’t try – I just hadn’t found the right girl.

On the internet, I had found lots of girls; lots of girls doing things that I could barely believe – but the one thing that I kept coming back to over and over again as I masturbated was girls peeing. I couldn’t get enough of them. I had tripped over the first pictures when a porn star that I liked had indulged in some wet sex.

It just seemed so intimate to watch a porn star peeing. I kept watching the same clip every time I wanted to get off. And then I’d found the videos of her peeing on a man. It shocked me to find that people did such things. Perhaps it was something to do with my Catholic upbringing but it seemed to connect with me - it seemed natural for me to be submissive and to accept the punishment and the humiliation – for as I watched that video, I became the man being peed on.

I became obsessed; searching for and downloading clip after clip of girls peeing on men – that was why I had a sinking feeling when my precious laptop went missing. I hadn’t even closed the video that had been playing when I’d finished – I’d just wiped-up my spunk and headed into the shower. I didn’t even bother throwing the bedclothes around to see if it had somehow got underneath – it had been bang slap in the middle of the duvet. Obvious – a little too obvious. My heart pounded as I pulled my clothes on and went to face my fate.

My sister was in the kitchen but she totally ignored me as she always did. Since she had got her degree, she considered herself in a league above me, not that’d we’d got along particularly well before she’d gone. The important thing was that she obviously didn’t have my laptop – so who did?

I tried to be casual as I wandered into the living room but my stomach dropped. Alexa…sitting with my laptop perched on her knees. She was the most glamorous woman I’d ever seen. A goddess from the highest of the high. Her strappy shoes were a tangle of leather and buckles on the floor in front of her. My mum would have said skinny, but I preferred to think of them as slender legs with a gentle tan; an animal print skirt and a grey fluffy sweater which was somehow tight without revealing the contours of the body beneath.

“Alexa needed to check her email; my battery was flat,” Becky offered by way of explanation.

"Oh, right,” I said, trying to be cool. Alexa had done something with her hair since I’d last seen it. It was shorter with stronger curls, one of which was wrapped around her finger and was being twisted and pulled. “I like your hair,” I said, hopefully, trying to engage the goddess in conversation.

Alexa wasn’t paying any attention to me, as usual. “Get lost, squirt.” My heart stopped for a moment as I wondered whether the wet reference was going to be the opening salvo of my complete and utter humiliation but the follow-up never came.

I retreated to the kitchen, wondering how the hell I had been so lucky. Alexa had been using the laptop, yet I seemed to have got away with the fact that various videos and pictures had been open – the ones I had used to get off.

I made myself cheese on toast just to pass the time and it was just as I had pulled them out from under the grill that Alexa snuck into the kitchen. To be fair, she probably didn’t sneak – it’s just that I didn’t hear her come in and I jumped enough to send my plate, lunch and cutlery crashing to the floor.

“Are you always this nervous around women?” Alexa asked softly, bending down to help me gather my lunch. Miraculously, the sandwich was still on the plate and even more miraculously, I managed to catch an ‘accidental’ look up Alexa’s skirt. There had been a definite white ‘v’ of knickers.

“Erm,” I said, as we both stood up. For a woman with such long legs, she was really short.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” she said, smiling mischievously. “Or is it just hot girls that you find intimidating?” she added breathily.

“Erm…” I said, desperately. “I don’t…”

“I saw what was on your laptop.” Oh shit! “It was interesting. Most guys are into facials and anal and stuff.” Alexa moved right up close to me. Her perfume smelt different this close up – woody. “Have you ever let a woman do that to you?”

“No,” I croaked.

“This might sound a bit weird…” Please God, just this once?

“But?” I prompted.

“Would you let me…?” I ruined the moment.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

My limp hand let the plate drop again and my hot, cheesy toast slipped off the plate and slid down onto Alexa’s leg, leaving a horribly buttery mark on her thigh and juices running down her calf. There was an erotic symbolism which we both seemed to get immediately. We looked at each other; this was one of those moments where in a film it would slow down and the couple would kiss. We actually moved together as though we were trapped in a bubble of time and would only return to normal if we kissed…

“What the fuck are you doing?” Becky demanded.

“It was my fault,” Alexa said, standing up as I bent down to pick my lunch off the floor for a second time. “I just surprised him.” That was true. I spent a couple of seconds staring at Alexa’s legs, imagining that the juice running down them was my spunk. Or maybe her pee.

I made an involuntary sound, one which would have been at home on a porno set but not really in a kitchen with your sister and her friend. Alexa surprised me again by grinning down and then squatting to help pick up my lunch.

Becky scowled but there was nothing more she could or do with Alexa defending and helping me. “Just make sure you clean all that up. Properly,” Becky snarled, before turning tail and storming off. A door slammed.

“I suppose I really should get this lot cleaned up.” Alexa got what I can only describe as ‘a funny look’ on her face.

“Are you going to mop the floor?”

“I guess?” I had no idea where this was leading at the time but afterwards it kind of made sense to me. Alexa spread her thighs and as she did so, she pulled her skirt right up to reveal much more of her underwear… which she then pulled aside!

I stared open-mouthed at Alexa’s pussy – a thick landing strip of dark pubes showing clearly between her legs. Then I heard a sound that I knew all too well from my videos – a kind of snap/hiss and sure enough, there was a twisting stream of pee coming out of Alexa’s pussy.

It was a vision that I will surely never forget as Alexa looked up at me with her pussy on display and a growing puddle of urine spreading between her feet. “Is this OK?” she asked. I nodded vigorously. This was the most amazing thing ever! “Is it as good as your movies?”

My whole body was shaking with excitement, jittery from the adrenaline rushing through me. I swallowed. “Better,” I managed with a throat and mouth as dry as sandpaper as I watched this golden goddess flood my parent’s kitchen.

I was so caught up in the moment that I failed to notice that she’d finished. “Don’t just stand there watching,” Alexa said, with an exciting edge to her voice. “Help me.” I offered her my hand and pulled her up into a standing position, noting that her bare feet were in the puddle of urine.

“Dry me,” she said. I went and grabbed the kitchen roll. “Not with that.” I saw Alexa swallow hard and her voice cracked. “With your mouth, slave. I saw the questioning eyes hiding behind her fierce expression. Would I do it?

I dropped to my knees as Alexa stood holding her skirt up high. As I leant forward uncertainly, she took a step back. I shuffled forward so that my knees were in her puddle of piss. There was a very definite breathy sigh above me. I leant forward again; this time she didn’t move and my mouth pressed against Alexa’s pussy. The same breathy sigh came but much louder this time; more pronounced.

I licked and sucked, feeling the soft flesh of Alexa’s pussy stretching. “Mmmm,” she sighed, and her fingers found my hair.

“Are you coming?” Becky shouted from the hallway.

“Just a sec,” Alexa answered, but the words were so quiet that there was no way Becky could have heard the answer from where she was.

There was a sound of footsteps. “Oh shit.” Alexa stepped away from me, grabbed a glass off the drainer and placed it on the floor right where she had squatted to pee. I had to admit that it looked like a very convincing spillage, although there was way too much liquid for such a small glass.

“For fuck’s sake!” Becky said as she saw the mess.

“Don’t worry,” Alexa said. “He’s onto it, come on let’s go.” Alexa gave me a knowing wink as she steered my sister away from her pissy puddle. As I watched, her hand appeared behind her back and she curled her fingers into a circle and made the universal sign for a wank. She was telling me to masturbate!

As soon as I heard the front door click to, I yanked my throbbing cock out of my jeans and tugged on it furiously. I was kneeling in Alexa’s piss with the taste of her pussy still in my mouth… and I couldn’t risk being found like this. I was as quick as I could be; just fast, furious stroke play ending with a ball-sucking orgasm. My spunk added to the mess and I set about cleaning it up before my head had stopped pulsing.

“Wow… just wow!!” I kept thinking to myself. What the hell had just happened?

 

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments