Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Portland House Chapter Two

"Retired Army Officer is offered a job in a Seniors House"

4
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Chapter Two

They went to bed around nine. They had a fantastic session on the sofa before retiring. They woke early the next morning. Joy wanted some water sports, so they went into the bathroom. Paul drank two litres of mineral water. They repeated yesterday's session, but then Paul sat on the chair and Joy went on top. She was wonderful. He played with her breasts and fingered her big clit as she rode him. Twenty minutes later Paul felt he was close to climax. He told her and then she peed on his hard cock as she rode him. The warm feeling when she peed was terrific. He had a fantastic orgasm. They then showered. Joy made breakfast, and Paul went to collect the van.

After breakfast, they went to Paul’s penthouse. They loaded all the furniture and backgrounds for the studio. Then all of Paul’s clothes and all his computer equipment. They arrived at the cottage at nine twenty. George, Ann and May helped them unload. The room they would use for the studio was ideal. It was large, and it had a double bed and fitted wardrobes. The bathroom was also huge. When they were carrying the sofa in and were alone, George said, “Paul, I must thank you for bringing some happiness back into Ann’s life. Things have not been easy for a long time. I have never seen her so happy and honestly wish that she has a child which she so wants. I will never mention this again.”

He then shook Paul’s hand and walked out of the cottage back to the main house. Paul soon had the studio setup. The Internet connection was high-speed. Paul was now going to return the van. Joy had a lot of food in her fridge, and as she would be staying here, she asked Ann if she could bring it to her. Ann said, “I will come with you when you take the van back as I have some things to discuss with Paul.”

They then left in the van. Paul’s car was at the depot, but Joy wanted her car, so Paul drove them to Joy’s penthouse. Joy also got Paul to carry two cases of champagne to the car along with the perishable items in her fridge. Ann and Paul drove together. Ann was very open, and there was a lot to be done to get the Web businesses offshore. Ann then said, “There's a woman taking one of the suites, her name is Pam Jackson, her daughter is an accountant, based in the Isle of Man. Pam is also an accountant. I have explained it to her last night on the phone. Her daughter will set things up today. I feel comfortable with this as we will save a fortune in tax.”

They arrived back at the cottage. Paul carried the champagne into the cottage. Joy and Ann took Joy’s food into the house. Paul then worked away with the cameras and lights. The studio could now be used and also the bathroom. He needed a chair that they could use in the shower. He went outside and met May. He explained what he was wanting. May said, “I have one that I don't use. It's a very sturdy shower chair, and it is also very comfortable to sit on. Come, and I'll show you it, and if you like it, then you can have it.”

They went to May’s cottage. The chair was perfect and as well as being substantial it also looked good. They then took it to Paul’s bathroom. Paul adjusted the lights around it, and it seemed good. Paul said, “It is wonderful. I loved the video that you sent me. I'll film you doing the same scenes, and it will look so much better. I will also be able to take your profile pictures.”

They went into the studio. May said, “I would love that. Everyone that has seen my video loves it. I have others that I can send you. I’m quite imaginative in them, and everyone that has seen them loves them. Those chairs look wonderful. I will be able to pose in them easily. I have some risqué lingerie that I can wear. Have you time this now and I will go and get some things?”

Paul nodded approval and then got out all his makeup and brushes. He also had some waterproof makeup. He wondered if it would work when he emptied his bladder on Joy. May came back. She was wearing the red silk dressing and carrying a small overnight case. She opened the case, and it contained a makeup bag, lingerie, several masquerade masks and some sex toys. Paul sat her on a chair and applied makeup to her face. Paul asked, “Are you going to show any more of your body?”

She replied, “Yes, I would like some pictures taken for my profile and some for my private profile.”

Paul asked her to remove her dressing gown. She was wearing a red push up bodysuit which was crotchless. She also had the red self-supporting stockings and three-inch red high heel shoes. Her breasts looked amazing. He applied makeup where necessary then gave her the dressing gown to put on. He had her posing with the dressing gown on standing up, lying down, sitting on a chair and standing up with one leg on a chair revealing her stockings.

He then had her remove the dressing gown, and she posed in many different ways. He was very subtle with his photography. All the pictures showed her to be a beautiful mature woman with a voluptuous body. Then he gave her a red masquerade mask which matched her lingerie. He then had her posing in every seductive pose that you could imagine. After he had finished, he then used his slo-mo HD camera. She put her dressing gown back on. He asked her to sit on the chair and do what she had done in the video she sent. She could talk dirty as she did it. And to finish by fisting herself. May got up and went to her makeup bag and said, “I will need to use lube.”

She then put lots of lube on her pussy and fingers. Paul gave her some paper towels to get rid of the excess. He said, “When you are finished licking your nipples then when you go down to your pussy use your index and middle finger to open your pussy lips as I want to film your clit popping out. I also want you to keep fisting yourself until you orgasm as I want to film your cum coming out of your pussy. When you fist how long do you need before you cum?”

She said, “Under five minutes. I am so randy from this now.”

She sat on the chair in her dressing gown then it started. When she took off the dressing gown, he used slo-mo. When she licked her nipples, he used slo-mo. When she popped her clit out, he used slo-mo. When she came, he used slo-mo. He then edited it and had just over ten minutes of the film. He played it back to her on his big flat screen TV. It was exceptional. Paul asked, “Will I give it a title?”

May replied, “Mummy licking her tits and fisting.”

Paul then explained that he would upload it to the website where it could be viewed for ten pounds. It was a new thing that he was trying, and hopefully, we will make some money from it. He then uploaded it. He also showed May her pictures, and she was impressed. He put the photos and video onto a USB stick and gave it to her. Then Ann phoned to say that dinner would be ready in ten minutes and to invite May. May was in her cottage uploading her new pictures. He told her about the dinner invitation, and she would be finished in two minutes. Paul then went back to his cottage and put May’s film onto a USB stick, and he took his laptop to Ann’s.

They arrived, and May was telling them how good her pictures were and that they had made a film which Paul had uploaded to the website. George had the flu coming on so Ann had made him some chicken soup and he was now in bed. They had an excellent meal then they went to the lounge where Paul used Ann’s laptop which connected to her large flat screen TV. They were all amazed at the quality. Joy said, “If I saw that I would want to watch it again. A lot of people are going to like that. And May has now an American accent. It is wonderful.”

Paul then checked the website. In just under two hours there had been twenty-two thousand views. That was two hundred and twenty thousand pounds they had earned as they ate dinner. Paul was only taking PayPal so as soon as an offshore account was set up, he would still use the PayPal account. Ann said, “That's fantastic money. I'll phone Pam and ask her how we should run it. How will we split the earnings?”

Paul replied, “I need to think about it but whoever is acting in it must get a percentage. We need to check out all the costs and then take it from there. If you think that the whole thing took under an hour to make. If we paid May ten percent, then as of now would have earned twenty-two thousand pounds.”

Ann replied, “That sounds like a good idea but let me ask Pam as we must see what tax liabilities are involved. I will phone her now. Paul come with me as she may want to speak with you.”

They went into the kitchen. Ann put it on speaker and then explained to Pam what had happened and how the response was. Ann then asked how was the best way to proceed and how to split up the earnings. Pam replied, “I have just paid my money. The video is amazing. Let me watch it, and I will phone you back.”

They sat in the kitchen. Ann said, “Darling, what a fantastic idea you have thought of. I think that we set up Portland Media with two directors, you and me with equal shareholding. We pay the actresses ten percent, which I believe is fair. You have invested in all the equipment and accessories, and you have the skills to operate it. This could be a fantastic opportunity for both of us, but we must find out about tax liabilities. I can't believe how successful it has been.”

They chatted for another twenty minutes then her phone rang. It was Pam; Ann asked her about the new set up that she had suggested. Pam replied, “I have paid and watched it again. It is excellent.  You are right in what you suggest. We set up an offshore company. Those involved in the acting get ten percent. I can arrange for them to have an offshore bank account. Their money is paid into that. I have spoken with my daughter. Her firm also has an office in Grand Cayman. By doing this, you have double protection. Having the company registered in Grand Cayman, you will not pay any Value Added Tax. My daughter will have everything setup by tomorrow. It's also possible to transfer money by PayPal, but you would need to set up a Portland Media email address with a .ky then you will have no problems.”

Paul replied, “I will look into that later, but I think that it will take time to setup these accounts and this could be a problem. At the moment I'm using my PayPal account, and that is growing by the minute. We need to move this along as quickly as possible.”

Pam answered, “Yes it will take time but my daughter's firm has a PayPal Client Account, and this could be set up tomorrow. They would make a charge of at the most one percent, but because of the sums involved, it could be less. I think that it would be a good idea if I came to you tomorrow afternoon and we could Skype with my daughter and one of their staff in Grand Cayman then I believe that everything will be in place two hours later.”

It was arranged that Pam would come at two tomorrow afternoon. Ann said, “Pam is good. That's a great connection she has given us. I'm sure that it will be set up quickly. That was an outstanding video you did with May. I think if you can manage it we should invite May tonight. If you look after May first, then I will get Joy hot for you. May will be so happy if we do this.”

They went back to the lounge, and they were still watching May’s video. May said, “I just don't believe how good this video is. Thank you, Paul, for your great work. I'll make it up to you soon.”

Paul checked the website there had been seventy thousand viewings. Paul said, “It was my pleasure. If you would like to come back with Joy and Ann tonight, then I will do my best to look after you all tonight. I have just checked, and there have been just over seventy thousand viewings. With your ten percent, you have made as of now, seventy thousand pounds.”

May said, “That's unbelievable, I must think of other imaginative things that we can do. Thank you, Paul.”

She came over and kissed him passionately on the lips. They then walked to the cottage. May walked with Paul; she quietly said, “I need to go into my cottage, I would like you to come with me.”

They passed May’s cottage. May said, “I need Paul to help me with the USB stick. We will be with you in a minute.”

Paul added, “Ann, there's champagne in the fridge. We will be with soon.”

In May’s cottage they went into the kitchen where May opened a cupboard, she opened a box containing sleeves of pills. She took a sleeve containing ten pills. She pressed the foil and gave Paul the pill. She then poured a glass of water which she gave to him. She said, “With this pill, you will do the three of us no problem. This will be our secret. When you need more just let me know.”

Paul swallowed the pill then they went to his cottage. Ann and Joy were on the sofa drinking champagne. There was a wine cooler with an opened bottle of champagne in it and two glasses beside it. Paul poured two glasses and gave one to May. Ann’s phone rang, and she answered, it was Pam. Then Ann asked, “Paul, do you have a scanner?”

Paul said, “Yes.”

Ann asked, “If Pam’s daughter sends us a document. We print it then sign it. You scan it then email the signed document back. Can you do that?”

Paul nodded his head in agreement. Ann gave Pam Paul’s email address. Two minutes later the email from the daughter arrived. Paul printed it then Paul and Ann signed it. Then Joy and May signed as witnesses to the signing. Paul then scanned it and emailed it back. The letter gave Pam’s daughter's firm power of attorney in setting up all the accounts that were necessary. Ann said, “All the Grand Cayman work will be done today as we are seven hours behind them. That's marvellous.”

They finished the first bottle and Joy went for the second. She then topped up everyone's glasses. May took a mouthful of champagne then lent over and kissed Paul on the mouth but instead of kissing him she squirted the champagne into his mouth. She said, “When I cum would you like me to squirt on your cock like that?”

Paul smiled then said, “May, my main concern is to give you an unforgettable orgasm, and if you squirt then I will be very happy. But let's get started as I have a lot to do tonight.”

 Soon they were both naked on the carpet as were Ann and Joy who were sucking each other's clits as they fisted each. They were both moaning with pleasure. May had a wonderful body. She just oused sex. She wore glasses which gave her a very angelic look. She had complemented Paul on the size of his cock and had suggested that she would go on top as it had been so long since she had a cock inside her notwithstanding one as big as Paul’s.

May’s pussy was very wet. They had sixty-nined on the carpet for over ten minutes. She was taking Paul’s full length in her mouth. Her tongue was everywhere. She was very good at it. She was gripping Paul’s fist tightly as he sucked her clit and fisted her. He had felt her cum twice, and her cum tasted very sweet. Paul sensed that she was ready. There were two Chesterfield high back chairs in the room. Paul led May over to one. He sat in the chair then May hovered her pussy over Paul’s hard cock. She teased her clit with the tip of his cock. She then took half of his cock inside her. With a gentle push of her hips, she was now taking all of his cock.

She soon had a very powerful rhythm going. He was sucking and playing with her hard nipples and with his other hand he was stimulating her hard clit with two fingers. Joy was moaning with pleasure as she pounded into his cock with circular movements of her hips. She was taking long strokes, gripping him at the base and then the tip of his hard cock. She kept it up for the next twenty minutes. When Paul felt she was close to orgasm, he encouraged her by repeatedly telling her to, “Cum for me darling and let me feel you squirt.”

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

May had a massive orgasm. She was shaking with it. She shook for...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments