Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Portland House

"Retired Army Officer is offered a job in a Seniors Home"

12
1 Comment 1
11.8k Views 11.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Chapter One

Paul had just finished refurbishing the fourth of his flats. He had retired from the British Army last year just after his wife had died. With his pension and his rental income, he could live well. His mobile rang, it was his old Commanding Officer, Colonel George Portland. Paul said, “Good evening sir, what a wonderful surprise. How are you?”

George replied, “I am fine, but please call me George. Ann, my wife, and I are doing a bit of work on the family house. We have room in the main house to put in twenty suites. Ann’s idea is to provide accommodation for senior citizens. It won't be a nursing home but a place where older people can live in a structured environment. I don't mean people with dementia or a bit gaga but older people who are still healthy and active. I remembered how good you are with your hands and wondered if you would be interested in looking after the odd jobs we have around. We could also offer you accommodation. Would you be interested?”

Paul replied, “That sounds wonderful. Yes, I would be very interested. Tell me when is suitable for you and I will drive down. It would be great to see the development and also to see you again.”

George then gave him the website address that they had created. Paul would drive down on Tuesday. Paul was impressed with the website. The house was a mansion. It had it's on indoor pool and fitness centre. It hadn't opened yet as some of the suites had still to be finished. George had told Paul that sixteen of the suites were already booked and at the beginning of next month they would be occupied. He was finding that most people were renting out their homes and their rental income would pay for their accommodation at the home. Each suite had its own kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave. There was a Bistro, but meals were charged for.

Paul drove down on Tuesday. He was impressed with the property. Ann was a character. She was tall and had curves. She was very professional in everything in everything she said and did. They had no children. She told him that George had testicular cancer and they couldn't have children. They invited Paul to stay overnight and have dinner with them. In the afternoon there was a lady arrived in a beautiful silver Mercedes sports car. She was in her sixties and had a voluptuous body. Ann introduced her to Paul. Her name was Joy Younger. She was widowed two years ago. She had heard about Portland House from the Senior Dating Site that Ann ran and also the Fetish Site that Ann also ran.

Paul was introduced as the Maintenance Manager.  They then went on a tour of the property. Both Joy and Paul were impressed. Joy even told Ann the suite that she would like. They then went to Ann’s office for coffee. As they had their coffee, Ann said, “The most important thing to us here is our discretion. By being discreet, we can provide a better service to our in finding them partners that enjoy the same things that they enjoy. From the information that you have given us I see that you are bisexual, you enjoy oral, anal, nipple stimulation and masturbation. Do you have any fetishes?”

Joy smiled then said, “Yes I have, I love water sports. I love a golden shower. I love my partner to pee all over me. I love it on my hair, face, mouth, tits, puss and ass. I love a partner with a big bladder and if my partners male to have a big cock that I can worship. I have two questions to ask. I would like a special jet in my shower. I have a spare one at home that is fitted in my shower at home. I use it for clitoris stimulation. I have a huge clit and can easily orgasm with this jet. I also like to cook. Is it possible that I could install my preferred kitchen equipment which I would pay for?”

Paul replied, “There's still four suites to be finished in regards to tiling and kitchen fitting. If my memory serves me correctly, one of them is slightly larger. This would give you more options in regards to the kitchen and bathroom. It also has a wonderful view.”

Ann said, “Paul, that is an excellent idea. Would you show Mrs Younger the suite then she can make up her mind?”

They then went to the suite that Paul had suggested. On the way upstairs Joy handed Paul a card which had her name on it with a mobile number and an email address. Joy said, “Paul, please call me Joy. Message me, and I will give you details of the excellent jet that I have when I get home. I would be very interested in getting to know you.”

Paul took the card and put it into his hip pocket. He said, “I like a lot of things that you like. I have a huge bladder and can also pee with a lot of pressure. In regards to my cock, I will leave that to you to make your mind up about size, but I am sure that you won't be disappointed.”

They went into the suite. Joy was impressed. Paul said, “You have a clean canvas here. And look at the view. I would work on this if I were you as with a little thought you could have something exceptional here.”

Joy put her arms around him and the kissed. Her breasts were enormous. Joy said, “You have made me wet. Message me when you can. I want you so much.”

They kissed again then Paul said, “I will message you. I'm staying here overnight but will leave in the morning. Would you like to have some lunch with me tomorrow?”

Joy replied, “I would love that. I'll send details when you message me. We had better go to Ann as I am getting very horny.”

They went downstairs. Joy explained to Ann what she wanted and that she would be in contact with Paul and then work could begin. She told Ann that Paul was a magnificent asset to her business. Joy then left. Ann said, “Thanks, Paul, you handled that beautifully. She has the hots for you. George has gone shopping for me. We have a wonderful butcher. Are Filet steaks alright for you?”

Paul answered, “Don't put yourself out for me. A glass of wine and some roasted cheese would do me. I believe that you could have a wonderful business here. There's so much potential here. In my position of Maintenance Manager how far am allowed to go in maintaining the guests?”

Ann laughed then said, “You may have one of the best jobs in the world. If you can make the guest's stay here more enjoyable for them, then feel free to do what is best for both of you. I think you will need a huge bladder to keep Joy happy. I have and I enjoy giving golden showers. Let's not rule out a threesome with me involved. I have some Chablis in the fridge, would you like a glass?”

They then sat in the kitchen. Ann told him about her websites. One was a dating site for seniors. Worldwide she had over two million subscribers. It made a lot of money for her. A lot of subscribers used it for online sex. Then there was the fetish site which targeteted those who like peeing and other fetishes. Research has shown that around ten percent of adults that have tried it enjoy it. I have a better orgasm if I pee just before I cum. Every woman that has taken a suite here enjoys peeing. She then said that worldwide she had three million subscribers to the fetish site. The two sites were a money spinner for her.

She then told him that she had put in plans for fifty bedrooms adjacent to the house. These would be for a nightly rental. Seniors, that wanted to come for a holiday for a few days or longer. She then told him that George's sister, May who was a Urologist, her husband had died last year. She thought the hotel was a great idea, but the guests should be tested to make sure that they were clean. There would be a small clinic in the hotel. She then told him that George had struggled with the overheads of the house. All the farmland was now rented out, and the suites would bring in revenue.

George returned, and they had a glass of wine together. Ann then started to prepare dinner. Paul excused himself and went to his room. He took Joy’s card and set her up as a contact. He then sent a message by WhatsApp; it read, “Hi Joy, I hope that you made it home safely. We are about to have dinner. Tell me where and when we can meet tomorrow. I'll get plans and measurements of the area of your suite and bring them with me tomorrow. That will make it easier for the kitchen and bathroom suppliers. What will you do tonight? Thinking about you. Paul xoxo.”

Paul went to his bathroom to freshen up. As he was drying his hands his phone beeped, he had a message from Joy which read, “Thanks, darling, I got home safely. I was so horny when I got home. I needed some relief. I made a video of me using my jet which I have attached. If you watch closely, you will see that I pee just before I orgasmed. I get a far better orgasm when I do this. Is it possible that you could meet me at Jenkins shop on the High street of Wesley? This is where I will buy the kitchen equipment. Can you be there at eleven tomorrow morning? It's also where I got the jets. I did some shopping on the way home. The fridge is full, so I can cook for you. I also have plenty of champagne in the fridge, so we don't need to go out. I will shave my pussy for you tonight, so it's nice and smooth for you tomorrow. I'm thinking of you too. I'm over twenty years older than you. Is that a problem for you? I don't have a problem with it. Lots of hugs and kisses for you. Joy xoxoxoxo.”

Paul watched the video. It was excellent. Joy was a very sexy woman. The jet was an excellent idea. She sprayed her nipples with it first then opened her legs, and her clitoris popped out. It was like a little cock. She then adjusted the jet so that it was hitting directly on the hood of her clitoris. Just before the end, you could see her pee spraying out of her pussy. She moaned then, and seconds later you could see her thick cum dripping out of her pussy. It was an incredible video.

He sent her a reply which read, “Thanks darling, I loved the video. You make me horny. I have no problem with the age difference. In fact, I am looking forward to getting to know you. I know Jenkins shop well. They only stock the best. I will be there at eleven. Your pussy looked lovely in the video. I wish that I was with you watching you shave it tonight. Lots of hugs and kisses back for you. Paul xoxoxoxo.”

He then went downstairs. There was a pleasant smell of cooking in the kitchen. George was sitting at the kitchen table which had been set for three. He got up and poured Paul a glass of Chablis then topped up Ann and his glass. Paul said, “I have had a message from Joy. I will meet her in Jenkins shop tomorrow morning. She is excited about her suite. Could you give me a drawing of her area with measurements and dimensions?”

George said no problem and came back two minutes later with three copies. Paul put them to the side. They had an excellent meal. The conversation was wonderful. Ann wore the trousers in that house. She was wearing a crew neck pullover and matching leggings. The leggings were so tight they,  showed her beautiful vulva beautifully. Ann opened the fourth bottle of Chablis. George put his hand over his empty glass and said, “I need to go. I am so happy that you are going to join us in Ann’s exciting enterprise. I will now retire and leave Ann in your capable hands.”

He shook Paul’s hand and kissed Ann on the cheek then went upstairs. Ann cleared the table and filled the dishwasher. They went into the lounge. Ann got her iPad and brought up her profile on the fetish website. She said, “This will give you an insight into what I like.”

They kissed, and her tongue went deep into his mouth. Paul said, “I got this video from Joy. The jet is a good idea.”

Ann watched the video and Paul read her profile. She loved everything. Oral, anal and everything else. She loves to be peed on. Some of her private pictures were wonderful. Ann said, “She has some clit. Mine is big, but that's like a small cock. When you're in Jenkins tomorrow check out those jets. We should have one in every bathroom.”

She then took her iPad back and brought up George's sister May’s profile on the fetish website. She said, “Darling, study this one carefully. I need you to make a big impact here. Tonight I want you to ass fuck me then fuck my pussy. I want you to cum inside me. Then I will cum again when I go upstairs, and George licks my ass and pussy clean. George is twenty-one years older than me. He literally has no balls. He has no sex drive. As you read May’s profile, I will get comfortable and take your cock out. We will have fun tonight. You are three years older than me. I'm thirty-nine. I want your child.”

She stripped. She had an incredible body. She stripped Paul. When she saw his cock, she said, “That's easily the biggest cock that I have ever seen. The guests will go crazy for you.”

She then went down on him. Her tongue was everywhere. Paul read May’s profile. She had a brilliant face and a very sexy smile. She loved everything. She loved to be a piss mop. She liked her partner to pee in her mouth; then she would swallow it. She had some very sexy pictures, and Paul found her very attractive. She had a big clit too but not as big as Joy’s. Paul then took Ann and placed her on the carpet. He wanted to sixty-nine with her. He put her in a position that gave him total access to her pussy and ass. She was now taking his full length in her mouth.

He was sucking her big hard clitoris as he finger fucked her. Her pussy was tight but so wet. He had four fingers inside her. She was pushing her pussy against his fingers with powerful thrusts from her hips. Soon he was fisting her, and she was moaning with pleasure. He then started working on her ass. He was using her wetness as lubrication. After a couple of minutes, he had four fingers in her ass, and she loved it. He took her into the kitchen bent her over the kitchen table. She was ready for him now. From behind he rubbed the tip of his hard cock against her clitoris. With a gentle thrust, he slipped it inside her. She took the whole length and was gripping his cock tightly with her pussy muscles.

He pulled out of her pussy. He now had enough lubrication. He put the head of his cock against her ass hole. With a little pressure, his hard rod slid inside her. She gave a little gasp as he rubbed her hard clitoris with two fingers with the same tempo as the rhythm he was riding her ass. He ass fucked her for the next ten minutes. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. He pulled out of her ass and went into her pussy doggy style. He was still rubbing her clit as he started to pound her pussy. Twenty-five minutes later he exploded inside her. She had cum at the same time. He pulled out and turned her around, and they kissed. Ann said, “That was fantastic. Both my holes are tingling. Let's have some more wine.”

They went back to the lounge and Ann topped up their glasses. Ann toasted him and said, “To us. I'm so happy that you're part of my life now. Darling, can I take some pictures of your wonderful cock. I would like to give you a profile on the fetish site?”

Paul replied, “No problem, I am a very keen photographer. I have wonderful cameras, lenses and lighting. Your pictures on the site could be better. My cameras and lighting are upstairs. If you make my cock hard, then we can take some pictures later. When I get settled in, I would love to take some pictures of you. I have a portrait studio at home, and I will bring the sofa, chairs and backgrounds here. May’s pictures are not good too. When can I move in as I can now rent out my flat?”

Ann smiled and said, “The sooner, the better. Don't worry, get your camera kit and I'll make your cock hard. That would be good if you took May’s pictures. How long will it take you to rent your flat out?”

He replied, “It would take me a day to take my clothes and personal items out of the flat. I do a lot of business with a software company, and they are always looking for high-quality apartments. My flat is a four bedroomed penthouse. It will go quickly. As soon as I clear...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments