Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pearl Of The Pacific

"I needed a holiday, she needed to explore. We ended up sharing so much more..."

127
102 Comments 102
53.7k Views 53.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories

"Fun loving, affluent, recently single, forty something Australian seeks a twenty something girl for friendship and maybe more. Interested? I'm in Bora Bora in three weeks time for a short holiday. Join me! All expenses paid. I don't expect anything other than your company. After that we'll see how it goes. sallyrk75 1459678."

It was only a short flight north-west from Papeete but the nearer Air Tahiti got me to Bora Bora the more nervous I became. I'd started with a short reply to Sally's advert in Diva's personals. That led to longer email exchanges and eventually several marathon Skype sessions. By the time she'd asked if she could book my ticket from London to Los Angeles and onwards to Tahiti I knew I wanted to go.

The airport was located on Motu Mete, a small, separate part of the island. When I walked off the tarmac into the tiny terminal building, Sally met me with a huge hug, kisses on both cheeks and a fragrant flower lei which she draped round my neck.

"Ready for a holiday then, Katie," she said as we collected my case and walked to the jetty outside arrivals to catch the courtesy speedboat to the hotel Sally had booked.

"I'm ready for anything," I grinned as we stepped into the boat and relaxed on the rear deck's padded seats.

"We're in the Pearl Beach Resort," Sally shouted over the noise of the engines as the boat sped across the turquoise lagoon. "I've booked us into adjoining floating bungalows, the sort on stilts over the water. I hope that's okay?"

"It sounds perfect," I shouted back, unsure what to admire more, Sally's beauty or the lush green, jagged peaked mountains that were perfectly reflected in the crystal water.

"See you for dinner at eight?" Sally asked after I'd checked in and we'd walked down the wooden paths and bridges that led to our bungalows .

"Fab. That'll give me time to freshen up and put something nice on. Until later then."

After a wonderful dinner of grilled snapper and three large pina coladas I finally mustered the courage to pose the question I'd wanted to for weeks. "Sally, Why did you place your ad?"

"Well, my husband left me for someone half my age. I found myself newly single and wanting to do something crazy. I also needed to explore part of my sexuality I've hidden since I was a teenager." She paused for a moment and blushed a little before adding, "I've also fantasised about a younger lover. And you? Why are you here?"

"I just needed a holiday," I said with the straightest face I could.

Sally looked shocked at my matter of fact answer. "Really?"

"No, well yes, but if you can have a younger girl fantasy, then I can have an older lady fantasy. The minute I saw your ad, well... kill two birds and all that."

"We're made for each other," Sally laughed.

"Seems so. Well, now you have me in the flesh as it were. Are you nervous?" I asked.

"A little. Are you?"

"Yep, but I'd love to turn you on."

"Well, assuming I'm not already, how would you do that?"

"How would you like me to?" I teased.

"Do you want a list?"

"That gives me an idea for an icebreaker."

"This sounds intriguing. What do you have in mind?"

I caught the eye of the waiter who was behind the bar mixing cocktails. "Have you got some paper and a pen please?" I asked when he came over to our table.

"Yes madam," he replied before disappearing in the direction of reception.

I sat in silence with silly grin on my face while we waited for him to return.

"What are you up to?" asked Sally.

"You'll see."

Two minutes later he was back. "Will these do?" he asked, placing a pad embossed with the hotel's logo and two pens on the table.

"Perfect." I paused for a moment until we were alone again. "Right Sally, this is my icebreaker game. Take three pieces of paper and write down one thing on each bit that you've dreamed about doing with me. I'm not talking about scuba diving or dancing here. This needs to be sexy stuff okay?"

"I can do that," she grinned.

"I'll do the same. The first needs to be sexy but innocent, the second a little more risqué and the third one really naughty, something that you'd be embarrassed to ask but wouldn't mind me reading. We'll take it in turns to open and do them. Deal?"

"Deal," said Sally as she ripped the top three sheets from the pad and started scribbling secretly on each.

As I took the next three sheets from the pad I pondered on just how naughty I was willing to be and just how far Sally might go with her own bits of paper. I drained my glass of the last inch of pina colada and carefully wrote out the innocent, risqué and naughty things I'd like to do with Sally then folded each sheet twice. I looked up and saw Sally had done the same with hers.

"Are we going to open them here?" she asked.

"No way! We'll go back to one of the rooms. You can open my innocent one first then I'll open yours."

"What are we waiting for then?" said Sally. She stood up, took my hand and led me out into the night air. "Your place or mine?" she grinned when we reached the end of the boardwalk that jutted out over the lagoon.

"Yours," I replied, dragging her through the door of her bungalow and out onto the veranda under the star filled sky. I handed Sally my first piece of paper. "This is for you then," I smiled nervously.

Sally took the sheet of paper and slowly unfolded it.

"Read it out," I said.

"I want a long and very passionate kiss. Oh Katie, I'd love that. Come over here."

I walked over to Sally, slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight against me. I gazed into her eyes for a moment then kissed her gently on the lips. Sally's arms encircled me, pulling her soft breasts hard against mine, her erect nipples rubbing against me through the thin material of our clothing. Her lips brushed mine again. I leant into the kiss, this time my tongue searching for, finding and then swirling together with Sally's. The kiss lasted nearly a minute before it finally broke. I felt a burning need between my legs that I needed Sally to quench. By the way Sally was pushing her hips and sex at me, I knew she was needy too.

"You owe me a piece of paper now Sally."

Sally reached down onto the lounger where she'd put her three folded requests and handed me the first.

I unfolded it and read it out. "I'd love to undress you slowly." I looked Sally in the eyes. "Do it. I'm yours."

Sally didn't say a word. She moved close to me again, put her hands on my hips and gently slid them up my sides until she was cupping my breasts. With her thumbs caressing my nipples through my dress, her fingers wandered slowly round behind me until they found the top of the zip. There was a steady downwards tug on my dress and the sound of the teeth gradually moving through the zip as Sally slowly pulled it down. When it reached the small of my back and my dress was loose, Sally pulled the strap off one shoulder and slid my arm out. The second quickly followed. My dress tumbled to the wooden decking around my ankles revealing the black lace bra and matching crotchless knickers I was wearing.

Sally reached behind my back again, unclasped my bra, then slid the straps off my shoulders. She held the cups over my breasts for the briefest of moments before slowly peeling the bra down my body until my breasts came free. I knew my nipples were already stiff and my now exposed labia engorged with lust. I moved my feet a little wider on the decking, allowing Sally a good look at my lips, already covered with tiny droplets of pearly dew that twinkled in the moonlight.

"You undress too Sally," I said. "Then it's your turn again."

Sally quickly slipped out of her own dress and underwear. I could barely resist reaching out and touching her erect nipples that were proudly silhouetted against the star filled sky.

"Now, open my risqué one and read it to me," I added, handing Sally my second bit of paper.

"I want to be tied up and enjoyed. Wow Katie. How did you know I'd love that?"

"Lucky guess," I replied lying down on the bed and spreading my sex for Sally. "I need you to tie me up now Sally. I need you to tie me and fuck me."

Sally pulled the cords out of the two complimentary hotel robes on the bathroom door and twiddled them between her fingers.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

"I've thought of little else other than having you in my bed this week. You look stunning sprawled there waiting for me to take you."

She wasted no time in looping the soft cord round my wrists and tying them to the posts at the top of the bed. She repeated the process on my ankles using two silk scarves she'd retrieved from her suitcase.

Sally took her time at first, running her fingertips all over my soft skin. Wherever her fingers went her tongue quickly followed, licking gently as she moved over my body, teasing me over and over, then denying me just when her lips were where I needed them most. I couldn't stand it anymore. My back arched, pulling the ties on my wrists and ankles taut, thrusting my breasts, crowned by hard, deep red nipples, into the air and my dripping sex towards her eager tongue.

"Touch me," I begged. "Kiss it, lick it, finger it. Anything you want."

Sally slowly curled two fingers deep inside me then dragged them out, pulling long syrupy strands of my juices with them. She rubbed her wet fingers over my erect nipples before leaning in and licking them clean. Sally's fingers released a trickle of sticky honey that was dribbling down between my legs. She leaned into me again, then delved deep into my folds with the tip of her tongue.

As much as the ties allowed, I started rotating my hips in little circles, rubbing my sex over Sally's face. The deeper her tongue explored me the wetter I became, turning the trickles of honey into a river that flowed over my perineum and onto my needy rosebud. I could feel one of Sally's fingers follow the river down between my thighs and worm its way between my bum cheeks until it was pushing against my bud.

With her finger poised to slide through my wet ring, Sally momentarily paused her exploration of my sex. "Now would be a good time for my second bit of paper," she said.

"Open it so I can read it."

Sally unfolded the paper and held it up for me.

"I want to play with your bum," I read. "Oh yes! I know how I want that. Untie my legs Sally."

Sally slipped the knots on my ankles allowing me to flip myself over so I was on all fours, with my hips high, head low and my cheeks spread for her pleasure.

"Put something inside my bum," I hissed at Sally.

She leant into me again, rubbing her stiff nipples, her tongue and finally her thumb over my rosette. Desperate for her to be inside I pushed back, moaning in pleasure as her thumb popped through my ring and started working in and out of my ass. The pleasure heightened even more when Sally pulled my knickers over my hips and off, then started pushing the flimsy lace material into my backside with her finger. Once they were inside, she slowly and steadily pulled them out, letting the rough lace material drag delightfully through my sensitive ring.

I was on of the edge of orgasm as Sally kept poking and dragging the lace in and out of my now gaping ass. When her fingers found my clit and started rubbing in tight circles round it I had to say something.

"Open my number three Sally, quickly, before I come," I implored.

Sally grabbed my last fold of paper from the edge of the bed and read it out.

"I want to sit on your face. Oh my God yes, Katie," squealed Sally as she untied my wrists and lay back on the bed.

I kneeled over her and lowered my sex onto her tummy, wiping my dripping pussy slowly up her body as I inched towards her face. When I reached her breasts, I started rubbing my clit over her hard nipples, with each forward push stopping teasingly short of her expectant tongue.

Our eyes met and I saw the need burning in her eyes. "Fuck my face!" she suddenly demanded.

I didn't argue. I bent my knees a little more, spread my lips apart and lowered the rosy flesh of my pussy onto her mouth. Sally's hands caressed up my thighs and tugged sharply on my hips, pulling my sex harder onto her. I moaned loudly as her hot tongue pushed deep inside me again. Almost instinctively I started gyrating my hips, rubbing my swollen labia in wide circles over her face.

Sally pulled on my hips again, this time her fingernails digging sharply into my skin, forcing me to buck even more fiercely on her face. Toes pointed and fingers clenching the sheets, I was unable to hold back any longer. I leant forward and squirted on Sally, flooding her mouth and drenching her face with my sweet nectar.

Once the climax had petered out, Sally's lips met mine, kissing and licking me through the rest of my orgasm until I collapsed beside her.

"Time for your last bit of paper," I whispered at Sally as we cuddled on the bed and caught our breath.

She handed it to me somewhat nervously. "You don't have to do this Katie," she said, burying her head under the pillow in embarrassment.

I undid the fold and read the last request out. "I want to pee on you."

I didn't hesitate for a second. "Follow me, silly," I said, walking back onto the veranda.

Sally followed and watched me sit on the lounger by the balustrade.

"Sit here," I said, patting my lap.

She swung her leg over my thighs and sat facing me. Despite the chilly breeze fluttering in off the ocean, the warmth of her naked skin melded with mine. The wanton intimacy we'd shared during our folded paper revelations had turned me on more than I could have ever imagined. I wanted Sally to complete her last request. I needed to take what she yearned to give me.

Despite the confidence she'd shown all evening, I sensed Sally was unsure about the request. Perhaps I was too, but my heart was pounding in excitement at the thought of Sally sharing the liquid heat she carried in her body.

I brushed my thumbs across her cheeks. "I'm here... this is now... it's the perfect moment. Please, Sally. Do it," I whispered.

Although it was the naughtiest desire she wanted to explore, Sally contemplated me with a look of pure disbelief which slowly turned into a brilliant smile that radiated across her face. A shudder raced through her body as she gazed into my eyes, and then a wonderful, wet heat spread over my tummy and thighs as she released herself. Gradual at first, it slowly became a steady stream of warm rivulets that snaked down my lower body. I glanced down and shivered at the intimacy Sally was affording me. Her pee, warm to my skin and glistening like pale alabaster in the moonlight, splashed gently down my tummy, over my mound and through my sensitive folds.

As her golden stream ebbed and stopped, our eyes locked again in amazement at what we'd shared. A naughty thought suddenly crossed my mind. I dipped my fingers into the warm wetness that covered my pussy and painted two stripes of her pee over my cheeks and breasts.

"That was amazing, Sally," I whispered again. "There you go... for this week, I'm yours."

Sally froze. I could sense relief bubbling up within her knowing I'd loved what she'd given me. She grabbed my hand and dragged me back through the open doors, landing on top of me as we tumbled onto the bed.

"You're so gorgeous Katie!" she exclaimed, poking my sides playfully. "I'm so glad I found you."

"Stop that," I gasped, "or I'll pee on the bed."

Before I knew it, Sally had spun us round so I was on top, my pussy hovering inches over her breasts. "Now you can," she whispered, looking up at me with lust in her eyes.

I couldn't resist. I reached down, pulled my labia wide and just let go. I let all the passion flow out of me, coating her chest and neck with the same intimacy she'd given me moments earlier. When the last drops of my golden gift had trickled down her neck and soaked away into the sheets my lips found Sally's and we lost ourselves in a long, deep, passionate kiss.

"You really are the Pearl of the Pacific," said Sally when the kiss finally broke.

"What's that?"

"It's what the locals call Bora Bora. You truly are that."

"Aww... stop it. There's more important stuff to talk about, like should we fold three or four bits of paper tomorrow night?"

"Hmmm, how about five!"

 

Published 
Written by KatieElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments