Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Wife In The Making - Part Four

6
20 Comments 20
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Anne slept for almost a day after having her foursome.  Jacob made sure she was okay and continually checked on her.  He loved his wife and hoped when she did wake up that she would be more inclined to let him watch her while she made love.

His cock was too small to give her pleasure.  Her body made Jacob hard all the time.  She would let him make love to her but always would read or do her nails.  She never paid attention and never kissed him while they did it.

Jacob knew this his dick was not satisfying to her in anyway.  She even would allow him to cum in her mouth sometimes.  Although, she told him they would not be making love anymore.  He told her she could find a more permanent man to have sex with when they got home.

They were still enjoying their honeymoon.  While Jacob was staring at his wife’s body, he took off his pants and stroked his finger-like cock.  He pulled it up and down and sprinkled his cum on her leg.  He wiped it into her skin.  She did not move at all.

Jacob could not believe what a gorgeous wife he married.  She was beautiful in every way.  Her body was amazing, and she was truly kind.  He just wished he could please her sexually.  He was amazing at oral sex and made his wife cum daily.  She liked when he would lick her pussy and make her cum.  She would demand that Jacob fist her pussy.  He did not like doing that much, but his wife came like a faucet, which excited Jacob.

She claimed it was their way to make love.  Jacob liked cleaning her up and tickling her clit with his tongue.  His wife was especially juicy during oral sex.  He continued to stroke his finger-like cock while his wife started to wake up from her sleeping coma.

“Babe, are you up?  You slept nearly a day.  You must have been really tired.”

“I was Jacob.  My body needed the rest.  What day of the week is it?”

“It is Friday.  We have just the weekend and then we go home.  Are you going to meet up with your friends again?”

“I don’t know.  Jacob!   I feel like a whore.  I just wanted to be married to you.  I feel like a complete slut having sex with strange men.  I have now been with four men.  How many men will I sleep with?  I don’t really like this arrangement.”

“Baby.  Maybe you should find a woman.  You love oral sex and I hear lesbians are good in the sack.  Would you be interested in that?”

“Maybe.  Maybe it would feel better to be with a woman.  This way it would be more kissing and oral sex only.  Perhaps, I will look for a lady to be with.”

“While you were sleeping, I met the nicest gal.  Her name is Kimberly.   She is a bit older than you and I showed her your picture and she was excited to meet you.  Babe, does that sound interesting to you?”

“I guess so Jacob.  I am just needing some cuddling and love.  Having foursomes with a group of guys is not what I was looking for.  Maybe a woman would be incredible.  I would even let you watch that.”

“Really?  I could watch you guys make love.  Babe, that is amazing.  Did I tell you lately you are the greatest wife on the planet?”

Anne giggled and took off her nightgown and her panties.  She opened her legs wide and pointed down at her pussy.

“Why don’t you lick my pussy.  I am wanting to cum.”

“At your service pretty lady.”

Jacob was already naked and went down on the floor on his knees.  He pulled his wife’s legs to the edge of the bed.  Her pussy looked amazing while his tongue explored her folds.  Her pussy was beautiful, and he spent time sucking on her clit.  Anne squirmed on the bed when his tongue tickled her clit.

“Jacob!  You are so good at this.  Fucking hell!”

“Baby.  Your pussy tastes amazing.  I will drink your honey all day if you like.”

“I would like that.”

Jacob continued to lick his wife’s pussy.  He explored all her folds and lightly chewed on her pussy lips.  Her juices poured out of her pussy while he assaulted her cunt.  He sucked on her hard button and pushed his long tongue into her pussy.  His tongue was longer than his cock.  Anne loved how he enjoyed giving her pleasure. 

“Fucking hell!  Yes.  Right there.  Yes.  Fuck!”

Anne was loving the oral pleasure Jacob was giving to his wife.  Her pussy was a sloppy mess.  She was ready for some real action now.

“Jacob!  Push your fist into my sloppy wet pussy.  Now!  Do it!”

Jacob pushed his finger in first.  He pushed more of his fingers in and finally pushed his fist up into her gorgeous vagina.   He could feel her wet mess on his fist.

“Fucking hell!  I am going to explode.  Fuck me with your fist!”

Anne’s whole body tensed up while Jacob continued to ram his fist into her delicate flower.  It was not that delicate with a man’s fist high in her vagina.  Anne was thrashing on the bed.  Her moans turned into screams while Jacob fisted her.  He found the sight so arousing.  His small cock was growing while he fisted his sexy wife.

“Jacob!  Pull your fist out!  I’m going to cum!”

Jacob pulled his fist out and Anne’s screams sounded like a murder was happening.  Her orgasm exploded like a bomb.  It was very arousing seeing his wife orgasm like that.

“Wow!  Baby, that was so hot.  Could I put my cock into you?  I want to cum too.  Please?”

“Okay!  Jacob!   I though we were worrying about my pleasure.”

“I have been eating your pussy for over an hour.  Baby, please may I put my cock into you?  I’ll be quick!”

“Fine!”

Jacob climbed onto the bed and pushed his finger-like cock into his wife’s pussy.  He fucked her for like a minute and collapsed onto her breasts.  He kissed her passionately on her lips.  He liked kissing his wife, but she rarely kissed him back.

“Baby, I came buckets!  Did you feel it?  You are so hot!”

“I’m glad to help.  You know I never feel your cock.”

“It’s okay.  I came like a gallon.  Maybe you will get pregnant.”

“I hope not.  I don’t want a baby yet.”

Anne did not want a baby yet.  She was still wrapping her mind around being Jacob’s wife.  She was hoping that a woman would make her feel better.  She did not want to be with any more men until she found her somebody special when they went home.  At this point, she was not even sure she wanted to be married to Jacob.

“Anne lets take a shower together.”

“I already let you cum today.  When we take a shower, you always get horny.”

“I wish I had a big cock.  We would be in bed all day.  We need to make you look extra pretty for your meeting with Kimberly.  I’ll text her and tell her we will meet her at the pool.”

“Okay.”

Jacob sent a text to Kimberly and joined his wife in the shower.  He washed her body and her hair and tried hard not to get an erection.  Anne was so beautiful, and the sight of her body made Jacob instantly hard.  He tried not to get indulged by her curvy body.

They washed up and Anne put on her white bikini which Jacob knew made her super sexy.  She put on some lipstick and pulled her hair into a ponytail.  Jacob threw on a bathing suit and a shirt and the couple went downstairs to the pool.

Jacob ordered some food and drinks.  Kimberly texted Jacob back and said she would meet them at the pool.

“Babe, Kimberly is coming down to meet you.  She is going to go crazy looking at you in that hot bikini.”

“Sure. Jacob.  Hopefully, she won’t want to jump my bones.”

“She will doll.  You are super sexy.  Your breasts look amazing in your suit.”

“Jacob!  When we were dating you never seemed interested in my body.  Now you are the horniest man alive.”

“I was always jacking off after our dates.  You always made me cum.  You are so fucking hot.  I bet every man at the pool wants you.  Look at them staring at you.  They all want you babe.”

“Jacob!  That is ridiculous.  They see I am with you.”

“I bet your bartending friends told them about us.  They all want your pussy baby.  They all want you.  You are the sexiest woman here.”

“Jacob!  That is crude.  I do not want to have sex with any more men.  I will think about being with a woman.”

“Okay.  Here is Kimberly now.”

“Hi. Jacob.  Is this your wife Anne?  I am Kimberly.  So nice to make your acquaintance.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Kimberly licked her lips looking at Anne.  Anne was a complete knockout.  Kimberly’s mouth was watering looking at Anne’s body.  She looked amazing in her white bikini.  She could see her hard nipples poking into the material.  She also noticed she had a bare pussy.  Her body was simply amazing.

“Isn’t my wife gorgeous?”

“She is indeed.”

Anne giggled and drank her drink.  Kimberly sat next to Anne and Jacob was on the other side of his wife.  Jacob ordered drinks and they all had a wonderful time getting to know each other.

Kimberly was about thirty and was not involved.   She came on vacation to get away from her job.  She was an average sized woman.  She had blonde short hair and blue eyes.  She had an athletic body.  She looked to have a small bust.  But she was quite pretty.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

“Anne would you like to join me in the pool?”

“Sure.”

Kimberly and Anne went into the pool.  They swam up to the bar and ordered drinks.  Kimberly made Anne giggle and they seemed to get along. 

“You are a looker.  Your husband told me a little about your marriage.  It must be hard.”

“It is.  I never thought I would be looking for ways to have sex.  I thought I would get married and just be in love forever.”

“You can love your husband and just be in love with somebody else.  Have you ever been with a woman?”

“No.  But I have been thinking about it.  I like how woman are more caring and loving.  I think I would like to be with a woman.”

“I would love to be your first.  Would you like to come back to my room?”

“I would love that.”

Kimberly took Anne by the hand and they started to walk out of the pool area.

“Do you want your husband to come too?  It would be fine with me.”

“No.  I want to be alone with you.  Let me tell him though.  I will be right back.”

Anne walked back to where Jacob was. 

“Kimberly asked me to her room.  I probably will spend the night too.”

“Babe, you said I could watch you guys.”

“Not the first time.  Jacob.   Please do not embarrass me.  I want to have a moment with Kimberly.  Why don’t you golf.”

“You said I could watch.  Remember, if I can’t watch you are cheating.”

“We can get a divorce too.  I told you I like to be with my lovers alone.  If you start trouble, I will contact a lawyer.”

“No problem.  I will golf.”

Jacob took his drink and walked away.  Anne knew he was upset but she did not care.  She did not want to be a freak on display.  She wanted to be with Kimberly and explore her alone. 

“Everything okay?”

“Yes.  I am ready.  Take me to your room.”

Kimberly took Anne’s hand and they walked to her room.  Kimberly was excited to be alone with Anne.  Anne was incredibly gorgeous, and Kimberly planned on showing her what love from a woman could be like.

~~

Kimberly and Anne arrived at her suite.  Kimberly’s room was fantastic and even had a private plunge pool. 

“We should celebrate.  Do you like champagne and strawberries?”

“I love them both.”

Kimberly called down to the kitchen and ordered champagne, strawberries, and chocolate.  She smiled at Anne and hung up the phone.  She walked over and they both sat down.

“It will be up soon.  Do you want to go into the pool?”

“Sure.  That would be great.”

Kimberly and Anne slipped into the plunge pool.  The water was warm while they stood up against the wall.  Kimberly stood in front of Anne and placed a soft kiss on her lips.  She held Anne in her arms, and they shared passionate kisses.  Their tongues were busy inside each of their mouths.

Anne felt dizzy and enjoyed kissing Kimberly.  They French-kissed a while and Anne was enjoying her sweet and passionate lips.

“You are a great kisser,”  Kimberly said to Anne.

“You are not too bad yourself.”

Kimberly continued to kiss Anne but eventually helped her off with her bikini top.  She held Anne’s glorious breasts in her hands.  They were quite full and exceptionally large.  She held them while continuing to kiss Anne.  Their kisses were deeply passionate, and Anne felt dizzy and content with Kimberly guiding her.

“We should go onto the bed.  I want to devour your body.”

Anne giggled and almost felt high with Kimberly’s advances.  Before they went to the bed, room service was banging on the door.  Kimberly let them in, and they brought the champagne in an ice bucket with two glasses, a plate of fresh strawberries and whip cream, and many pieces of chocolate.

Kimberly tipped the man and hurried him out of the room.  Anne was on the bed without her top on.  She smiled at the man and Kimberly graciously showed him to the door.

Kimberly went over to Anne and pulled her bikini bottom down.  She arranged Anne on the bed.  She dove into her sweet pussy and got to work.  Her tongue worshipped every fold and expertly played with her clit with her tongue.  She blew air over her pussy and gently pushed her tongue up high into her vagina.

Anne was moaning and squirming on the bed while Kimberly made love to her pussy.  She kissed her inner thighs and sucked and lightly chewed on her pussy lips.  Anne was thrashing on the bed and her honey pot was exploding with her juices.

“Yes!  Oh God!  Right there.  Please do not stop.  Oh God!”

Kimberly was hitting all the right spots with her tongue.  Anne moaned while her pussy sprayed her hot juices.  Kimberly loved that she was a squirter.  She continued to push her tongue further and further into her vagina.  Anne was playing with her huge breasts while having the most pleasure of her life.

She had multiple orgasms and her legs were soaking wet from all the pleasure Kimberly was doing to her. 

“Oh my god.  Fucking hell!”

Kimberly was sucking hard on her clit.  She wanted more from Anne.

“I could put something onto myself and we could really make love.”

“Do it.  Fuck!”

Kimberly took her bathing suit off and grabbed a strap-on cock.  She attached it to her body.

“Anne, why don’t you go on your hands and knees.  I want to play with your breasts while we make love.”

“Okay.”

Anne got on her hands and knees.  Kimberly had attached a strap-on cock which was quite large and thick.  She pulled apart Anne’s buttocks and licked at her ass and pussy.  Her pussy was quite wet and pushing her fake cock into her pussy was a breeze.

Once she was inside, she began to ride Anne.  She was watching her huge breasts swing while she pushed her fake cock deep inside of her pussy.  Anne was moaning and groaning, and her pussy was making all kinds of squishy noises while they made love.

Kimberly sucked on her finger and pushed it up inside of her butt.  She was ramming the fake cock up into her vagina while arousing her butt with her finger.

“Put it into my butt.  Fucking hell.”

Kimberly pulled out of her pussy and pushed the fake cock into her butt.  She continued to finger her while fucking her buttocks.  Kimberly was thrusting into her butt fast. 

“Fucking hell!”

Anne screamed in pleasure and pain and had a drippy and quite messy orgasm.  Kimberly pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back.  She climbed on top of her and they passionately kissed. 

Kimberly pushed the cock back inside of her pussy and fucked her slowly while they kissed passionately on their mouths.  The best part was, there was no waiting to get hard.  The cock was fake and always ready-to-go.  Anne was sure she liked the love of a woman.

Kimberly took off the cock and they passionately held each other in their arms.  Anne wanted to pleasure Kimberly and she kissed and played with Kimberly’s breasts.  They were much smaller than hers.  Probably just a mouthful.  She sucked on her nipples and fingered her till she came.  Her pussy was incredibly wet, and she wanted to taste her and make her cum.

Kimberly lay on the bed with her legs spread.  Anne moved her tongue over her pussy and made sure to explore her pussy folds.  She found her clit and sucked and teased it with the rough part of her tongue.  Kimberly moaned while Anne pleasured her.

“Oh Anne.  You are a pro.  Fucking hell!”

Anne liked the taste of her pussy and continued to pleasure her.  She pushed her tongue high into her vagina and Kimberly began to squirm on the bed.  She was moaning and cursing and screaming while Anne tongue fucked her.  Anne just did what she knew she liked.  Kimberly was moaning uncontrollably and came on Anne’s tongue.  Her orgasm was explosive.

“Come up here and kiss me,”  Kimberly said to Anne.

Anne went next to Kimberly and they held each other and kissed passionately.  They both held the other’s breasts in their hands while passionately showing love.

Anne was quite sure she enjoyed women.  She liked how gentle and loving it was with a woman.  She planned on spending the rest of her trip with Kimberly.  She would have to tell Jacob so he would not worry about her.

“Anne you are something.  I want to see you again.  I really could fall in love with you.”

“I feel the same way.  I think this is what I want too.  I do not want to be a hot wife.  I just want to be a wife.  I want to be married and just be with my lover.  I think you could easily be that person.”

Kimberly continued to hold and passionately kiss Anne. 

“How about some champagne?”

“That would be awesome.”

Kimberly got up and popped the cork and filled the flutes with champagne.  She handed Anne a flute and they toasted to each other.  They drank the champagne and enjoyed each other some more.

Anne was not looking forward to seeing Jacob.  She decided she would spend the night with Kimberly.  She texted Jacob who was hurt that she wanted to spend the night with Kimberly.  He sent her a sad face and Anne continued flirting with Kimberly.

They made love several times that night.  Anne even strapped the fake cock on and fucked Kimberly.  She was high on love and liked making love to a woman.  Kimberly was so sweet and caring to Anne.  Anne was in complete bliss.

She was planning on ending things with Jacob.  She would call a lawyer when they got home.  She did not want to be a hot wife or be a wife to Jacob.  She did not like his cock and did not want to look for a bull when they got home.

Anne was in bliss with Kimberly and knew she wanted to start a new journey with her.  Now she had to think of a way to explain things to Jacob.  She knew it would be difficult, but it needed to be done.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments