Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning Tryst With A Twist

"An unexpected event with a lover"

10
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow up to Masturbation Interrupted."

I was prevented from fucking Steven the other day, and today, I would not be denied. Steven said he was going to be here at nine, and he had yet to be late, so I knew I had half an hour before he showed up. This time I would have makeup on and shower and put on just a little scented oil.

I made myself a coffee and opened my computer, reading erotic stories and chatting with a couple of people. I was trying not to touch myself, but alas, temptation got the better of me… again. I rubbed my already moist pussy when the doorbell rang.

I jumped up and raced to the door.

It was Steven, right on time. I opened the door, and there he was: tall, black and beautiful. He smiled at me, and I felt a tingle in my pussy. Steven usually is very reserved, but today, he was very assertive. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me forcibly on the lips. It made me melt.

His hand then moved down my body to my hungry pussy, he pushed his fingers inside me and smiled when he found out I wasn't wearing any panties. He looked deeply into my eyes as he fingered me; I was lost in his eyes. Kissing him, I pulled him toward the living room.  I knelt down in front of him and undid his belt. Unbuttoning his pants, I pulled them down in one quick motion.

His hard uncircumcised cock bounced in front of me. It was more beautiful than I had imagined.  I grabbed his large cock with both hands and put my mouth around its large purple head, and then I took his member deep in my mouth, almost to the base, but not quite.  

"Good God!" he moaned.

I slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

“If you do that again, I’m going to cum, before I get to eat that pussy,” he warned me.

"We can't have that," I told him, smiling.

I pulled off my shirtdress and tossed it aside and then I sat on the couch and spread my legs in anticipation. Steven pulled off his pants and knelt down between my legs. He paused and looked at my pussy.

“Your pussy is so beautiful!” he said before his first lick.

I couldn’t even get out my 'thank you' before his amazing tongue went to work. Steven was a pretty talented pussy licker along with his other gifts.

Bzzzz! Bzzzz!

My phone started ringing. I tried to focus on this man giving me oral pleasure.

Bzzzz! Bzzzz!

I couldn’t ignore it.  I looked at the call display.

“It’s my husband,” I told him, “but don’t stop!”

Steven smiled and continued licking.

"Hi, honey," I answered.

“Nothing, just working out,” I lied.

I listened and smiled. "Okay, you caught me, I'm masturbating."

I smiled at Steven as he looked up at me with my pussy juices on his lips.

“Okay, honey, I’ll go do it now, no problem,” I told my husband as I hung up.

“I’m so sorry,” I told Steven, “ I need to go to my husband’s office out back and get something for him.”

Steven sat back, looking a little disappointed.

"I will make it worth your while when I get back," I assured him.

"What if I'm not in the mood anymore?" Steven said, smiling.

I showed off my naked body like a model.

“Really?” I said.

“You’re probably right,” Steven relented.

"Well, just so you don't lose the mood," I said, handing him my laptop, "you can look at these naked pictures of me and jerk off while you wait."

I kissed his cock as I put on my dress and left.

I walked across the grass to my husband’s home office. I opened the door to find my husband standing there naked with an erection.

"He has quite the big cock, doesn't he?" my husband said.

"Yes, he does," I told him.

Ron, my husband, sat at his computer and looked a wider video shot of our living room. On the screen, Steven was looking at my laptop, stroking his cock.  Ron pushed a button on the keyboard, and it was a closer shot of Steven jerking off. There are four cameras in the living room, two in the kitchen, and five in the bedroom. 

“I can see why you were excited this morning,” he told me. “It’s going to be fun watching him fuck you,” he added.

A little bit about my husband before I move on. Ron is not a cuckold. In fact, he is very dominant. We just have this deal, that if I want to have an affair, I just need to be honest and tell him about it.

Ron is an executive at a large international company. He is thirty years older than I am and has been married four times before me.

The first time we met was at a party at my Mistress Victoria’s house. I was on my hands and knees pleasuring my Mistress’ pussy and being fucked from behind by this tall skinny man with long hair. Ron came up and chatted with my Mistress like they knew each other intimately.

Ron watched me intently being fucked for about an hour before moving in behind me and entering my very wet pussy.  I could tell right away he was a very experienced cocksmith. Ron slapped my ass and pushed his thumb in and out of my asshole. He then asked Mistress Victoria if he could cum inside me, and surprisingly she agreed.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

Ron was a special friend of Mistress Victoria and would visit us often.

One day Ron asked me out to dinner, and with Mistress’ permission, we went out.  I had a wonderful time, and I was treated with respect and as a “date” rather than a sub or a slave. It was nice.

More dates followed, and eventually, he asked me to marry him. I was nervous but agreed.

We have an open sexual relationship; he has had many different sexual partners, and so have I, but we are always open and honest with each other. That is our secret for a successful marriage.

Ron and I both were watching Steven stroke his cock on the monitors. I looked down, and Ron was slowly fondling his cock as he watched. I knelt down and took my husband's cock into my mouth. Ron smiled down at me.

“I think I would like to see him fuck you in the ass today,” Ron said matter-of-factly.

My eyes grew wider, and I almost choked on his cock.

“Would you like that?” he added.

"Yes, I would," I told him with slight nervousness.

"Good," he said, and he picked me up. “Off you go." He slapped my ass toward the door.

I walked into the room where Steven was massaging his hard cock. Without a word, I pulled off my dress and got on top of him and slid his cock into my aching pussy. I kissed him passionately on the lips, and I rocked my hips up and down his cock.

Riding his cock, I unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my fingers across his muscular chest. I leaned forward and bit his nipple, and he moaned.

In one swift motion, he stood up, picking me up, cock still inside me. He grabbed my ass and moved me up and down his hard cock.

He then gently placed me on my back. He then held my ankles and proceeded to pound my pussy! He was like a machine fucking my very wet pussy. Suddenly I started to feel an orgasm building in me. It took only a few more seconds, and I was cumming on his cock!

My entire body was shaking as I had orgasmic spasm after spasm. After I regained my senses, I looked up, as Steven smiled proudly.

I kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear.

"I want to feel your cock in my asshole."

He looked at me and smiled lustfully.

I pushed him away and turned around onto all fours and looked back seductively.

I saw him smile again, and he leaned forward and tongued my asshole. He has such a talented tongue!

I looked back at him. “Please fuck my ass!”

I reached back and spread my cheeks. Steven moved up behind me and held his cock at the opening of my tight hole. He slowly started to push into me. I have had a few cocks in my asshole before, but Steven felt so huge.

"God, yes! Fill me up!" I encouraged.

He pushed his cock deeper into my asshole. I felt he was going to split me open. Once he was all the way in he started to slowly move in and out of my stretched hole.

“Fuck your little slut!” I screamed.

He started to fuck me faster.

“Oh God! Going to cum!” he announced.

“Cum inside me!” I said quickly.

With that, he grabbed my hips and began to thrust deeper, shooting his hot load into my asshole.

It felt so amazing as we collapsed on the floor. Steven held me for a bit when my phone buzzed.

"It's Ron, he will be home soon," I told him.

“Okay,” Steven smiled as he got up to get dressed.

Still naked, I kissed Steven at the door.

“I would like to do this again.” Steven declared. “Maybe next time not so rushed.”

“Me too!” I answered.

I kissed him again and closed the door.

I turned around, and Ron was standing there naked with a hard-on.

“My turn,” he smiled.

Ron motioned to the sofa where I was just fucked very well by Steven. I excitedly kissed Ron on the way by.

"Yes, Sir!" I said.

I got my back and spread my legs, toes pointed toward the ceiling. Ron came up to me and kissed both feet, then sucked on my toes. My fingers ran across my clit, and he sucked.

Then he grabbed my feet and positioned his cock at my very wet pussy. He slid deep inside of me, filling me up with his manhood. He began fucking me earnestly. Then without missing a stroke, he pushed his hard cock into my just-fucked asshole. He doesn't usually like anal sex, but today was different. With Steven's cum inside my pussy, there was plenty of lubrication. He was really fucking me hard when suddenly, Ron started to grunt as he began to orgasm, filling me up with his hot cum!

Collapsing on top of me, Ron kissed me and whispered that he loves me, which I know he does. Ron then motioned to a wrapped box on the side table. Inside it was a silver necklace with a sapphire.  My husband does love me.

 

Published 
Written by CuriousRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments