Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure Part 5

"Carol and I develop some sex rules"

13
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"strongly suggest reading 1-4."

When the three of us got to the car, we smiled at each other and Carol gave both John and I passionate kisses.  I needed some time to process all that had happened and to talk to Carol alone.  I dropped John at his apartment and told him to come over at noon.   He was disappointed but we reassured him. 

Carol and I were quiet on the way home. When we got into our apartment we showered then Carol turned to me and said, "Make Love to Me."

I took her in my arms, kissed her softly and led her into our bedroom.  We got on the bed, still dressed, and started softly caressing each other.  Her skin was so soft and radiant.  I nuzzled into her neck and planted soft kisses on her throat.  Wordlessly, we both got up and undressed.  Carol has the most amazing body; firm breasts, slightly wide hips, a tight round ass, and a beautiful face.  We embraced, body to body, soul to soul.  I skimmed my hand down her body.  I tweaked her nipples, caressed her skin and finally reached her cunt.  Carol skimmed my body until she held my cock.

We breathed into each other's face, breathing love.  I kissed her mouth, her tits, her stomach, finally her cunt. I inhaled her sex.  I slid one finger between her labia; she was very wet.  I climbed up, kissed her and lay on top of her.  It felt so wonderful our lying there, full body to full body.  I ran my fingers through her lush hair, inhaling the scents of her shampoo.  Carol began to slowly hump her body onto me.  I responded by pulling her closer to me.  We were breathing into each others mouth.

It was time.  I rubbed my cock on her labia up to her clit.  We both moaned. Carol reached down and rubbed my cock up and down her slit.  I gently pushed forward, putting just the crown of my cock into her.  We lay still for a moment.  We kissed, my tongue exploring the hills and valleys of her mouth while her tongue swirled around mine.  Carol put a hand around my neck, pulling me to her.  She stroked my back.

Carol groaned, "Love me, Dick." 

I pushed my cock deep into her cunt.  It felt like hot velvet lava.  We were at the point where we needed to fuck.  Carol pushed her hips up, taking me deeper.  I started plunging into her cunt.  Soon we were wildly fucking.  I wanted this moment to last forever. I squashed my mouth over hers and ground my body down on hers.  We whimpered and groaned.

Carol moaned, "Fuck mee, mee."

My cock was on fire.  I could feel the veins in my cock throbbing. 

Carol, "I'm cumminmg, cumming."

My balls tightened and gushed shot after shot of cum into her.  I collapsed on top of her.  I rolled over and we cuddled.  We drifted off into a nap.

I woke up and the sky was bright. Carol was nestled into me.  I got up to pee,  I went into the kitchen and made some fresh coffee.  I stared absent-mindedly at the gurgling pot.  I went into the bedroom and gently woke Carol up.  We both put bathrobes on and went to get coffee. 

I walked her into the living room and said, "We need to talk."  

I started with our seduction of John, how we went from sexy bedroom whispers to flirtation, to exhibitionism, to actual fucking.  I said that was a shared fantasy that we made come true.  I told her how much I had enjoyed the sex that we all had. But, I said, "The orgy on the hiking trail wasn't a mutual decision."

Carol blushed.  She said, "After we fucked John, I was in a state of constant arousal."

I said, "We need to discuss things before we jump in."  

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

We sat and discussed all the sexual variations we could think of.

I said, "I love watching you fuck John."

"I love watching John fuck you."

"I love the look of you cumming on his cock."

"I love licking your freshly fucked cunt.:

"I love to watch you ride his cock."

"I love to hear you moan while being fucked."

"I love your dirty talk while you're having sex."

"I love watching him suck your nipples." 

" I love watching him cum in your cunt."

"I love watching the both of you having wild sex." 

"I love to watch you suck his cock."

"I love when you suck both cocks."

"I love when he cums on you."

"I love to cum on you."

"I love when he and I double penetrate you and get the cock to cock feeling."

"I loved watching you fuck the two black young men."

"I love it when you flash your tits."

"I love it when you flash your underwear"

I asked, "What about a gang bang".

Carol said, "No more than five men with you watching."

Carol said, "I love being fucked."

"I love having cocks all around and in me."

"I love having two cocks in me."

"I love wearing my gauze top."

"I love dancing without underwear."

"I love to flash my tits."

"I love to give men an erection."

"I love to suck cocks."

"I love to ride a cock or two." 

She asked, "What about homosexual contact?"

I said, "I think I would enjoy it and you would probably like to have sex with a woman."

Carol said, "I would like to 69 with a hot woman." 

"I love the look on your face as you watch me being fucked"

We ended up agreeing that any sexual activity would be okay, except bestiality, if we discussed it first and both of us need to be present. 

All this sex talk got us horny.  We were both flushed and wanted to do all the things we love.  We were still in our bathrobes.  Carol's was loosely tied, showing a lot of cleavage and the bottom rode up displaying her ass cheeks. My robe was tenting with my semi-hard cock.

The doorbell rang.  It was John. He came in and stared at both of us in our bathrobes.  Carol walked over to him, put her arms around his neck and gave him a full body passionate kiss.  I offered John a bathrobe so he could get comfortable the way Carol and I were.  He stood in the middle of the room and took his clothes off and folded them neatly.  He looked great, his slim body and his long, thin cock.

He sat on the couch, his robe still open, with Carol in the middle.

He asked, "What have you been doing?"

Carol started to go through all the sex situations and activities we'd talked about.  As she talked, she casually caressed her tits and pinched her nipples.  With each description, she got more flushed and John and I were getting hard.  John started caressing her thigh, moving his hand ever higher, landing on her mound.  He stopped there and Carol started breathing harder. She was listing the sex things we love and with each description, she got more excited.  

She mumbled, "Love to fuck John..."

I opened my bathrobe to reveal my erection.  John had an erection too.  Carol reached out and took a cock in each hand.  She ran her thumb over each cock's head and spread pre-cum on their shafts.  I fell back on the couch and groaned. John leaned down and started sucking on a nipple. Carol's eyes were cloudy with lust.

I said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

to be continued

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments