Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure Part 7

"Carol get another cock"

17
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Read 1-6 or this won't make any sense"

The pizza delivery boy stood inside the door, holding the two pizzas and staring open-mouthed at Carol naked in her bathrobe. She walked over to me and said out loud she needed money.

She whispered to me, "Can I fuck him? You and John be my audience."

I hesitated and then nodded yes.  John was sitting a few feet from me and heard Carol's whisper.  He smiled at us.

Carol walked over to the delivery boy and stood close to him.  She looked up at his face and smiled.

She said, "You're a nice looking boy."

He looked at her with a question in his eyes.

He stammered, "Thhhanks."

Carol took him by the hand and walked him to the bedroom.  She took the pizzas and put them on the bureau.  She started undressing him.  First his shirt, then his pants and finally his underwear.  He stood there shocked, his hands over his cock.

Carol called, "Dick and John, come in here."

John and I walked into the room and the delivery boy backed away looking scared.  Carol pulled his hands off of his cock.  It was shriveled and looked tiny.  John and I wordlessly undressed.  The delivery boy, Tom, started shaking.  Carol walked up to him and put her arms around his shoulders.  She pulled him into her.

She said, "Shhh, Tom, we're just going to have fun."

She continued to soothe him, stroking his back and murmuring in his ears.  After a few minutes, he seemed to calm down.  Carol led him over to the bed and sat him on the edge.  She started rubbing his thighs.  He sat up and looked around.  Carol started kissing his cock and stroking his balls.  His cock gradually began to stiffen.  When hard, it was fairly small.  Carol took the head of his cock and rubbed it between her tits.  Her nipples were rock hard.  Carol's breathing shortened into little puffs.  She leaned down and took his glans in her mouth and softly sucked on it.  He moaned then looked around questioningly.  Carol swallowed his shaft, running her tongue the full length of it. I smiled at him.

Tom started shaking and then shot his cum into Carol's mouth.  She swallowed it and smiled up at him.

She said, "That should get us started."

She told him to lay on his back on the bed.  She straddled his face and lowered her cunt to his mouth.  He muffled a strained groan.  Carol started rocking back and forth on his mouth.  He reached up and caressed Carol's tits and that made her grind harder on him.  John and I were watching and stroking our cocks, wondering where this was all going.  Tom, with the rejuvenation of youth, started to get hard again. 

Carol groaned, "Lick my ass."

She sighed with satisfaction.  She then slid down Tom's body until she had her cunt directly over his cock. She stroked it a few times then slid down until it was all the way in.  Tom looked like he had found sexual paradise.  Carol started rocking back and forth on his cock.

Carol said, "I think I can take another cock in there."

She looked over at John and I and said, "I wish I could take all of you."

She gestured to John to come over to the bed.  She swung around on Tom's cock and rocked in a reverse cowgirl.  Then Carol leaned back on Tom's chest, presenting her open cunt to John.  I looked on with a bit of jealousy and a lot of lust.  John got between Tom's legs and snuggled up to Carol's cunt.  Tom trembled but Carol soothed him and told him to reach around her and pinch her nipples.  John put his cock on Tom's cock and slowly slid into Carol's cunt. The three of them stayed still for a moment, relishing the depraved sexuality of it all.  John started pushing into Carol and sliding over Tom's cock.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

Carol mumbled, "Cocks, I lllove cock."

On one of John's deep thrusts, Tom's cock slid out of Carol's cunt.  She groaned in disappointment.

Then she said, "Tom stick that skinny cock in my ass."

After some fumbling around Tom got his well-lubricated cock in Carol's ass.  Carol sat up, sitting on both cocks and started rocking back and forth.  The three of them were groaning, lost in carnal paradise.  I was stunned into silence, standing with my cock in my hand and lust in my soul.  Carol was trembling, stuffed with cock, with lust clouded eyes. I wanted to be involved in their sexual tableau but couldn't move.  

I was resentful and needed release.  I walked over to Carol and started slapping her tits with my hard cock.  Each slap was like an electrical shock to my cock, tingling and jolting.  I closed my eyes and slapped harder and harder.  Carol's tits were marked with red streaks from my slapping.  My sexual tension was boiling over.  I leaned back, pelvis forward and my whole body tense with lewd desires. 

I groaned, "Slut, cunt, cocksucker, cock, cock, whoreeeee."

Carol groaned, "Slut, cunt, cockteaser, cock, meeeee, cuming." 

Tom started shouting and shot his cum deep into Carol's ass.  John became frenetic in his thrusts, deeper and deeper.  He tensed up, his ass muscles clenching and his cock throbbing with cum.  He froze and his cock spewed cum into Carol's cunt.  I was at the point of no return, my cock quivering and cum spurting all over the three of them.  My cock was on fire, tingling, prickling with every spurt.  As I squeezed the last of cum onto them, I fell to my knees, exhausted.

The room went quiet.  I was exhausted and fell to my knees, panting, breath taken away.  Carol was draped over Tom's chest, her body flushed red and her breath halting.  John had fallen forward on Carol and still had one of her tits in his mouth.  Tom lay in stunned silence, his shrinking cock lying flat on his stomach. 

I hobbled over to the three of them on my knees.  I wrapped my arms around Carol and the whole cum-soaked threesome.  Carol sighed with satisfaction. 

I whispered, "I love my dirty girl."  

Carol hugged me and said, "I love our life together."

She walked over to Tom and sat on his mouth with her cum-filled cunt.

She said, "Let's learn how to please me with your mouth."

Tom's voice was muffled, groaning and gasping for breath.  Carol slid back and forth over his mouth.  She sat so that Tom had to lick her from her rosebud to her clit.  She kept shifting positions and encouraging Tom to lick harder where it counted.  Tom's cock started to stiffen.  John was watching and stroking his semi-hard cock.  He leaned down and took Tom's cock in his mouth, slathering it with his tongue. Tom began humping up into John's mouth.  Tom's cock was small enough that John could take all of it, down into his throat.

Carol looked over her shoulder at John and said, "That's it, you cocksucker."

John began to frantically bob up and down on Tom's cock while stroking his own cock.  Tom let out a muffled groan and began to shoot his cum into John's mouth.  As his mouth filled up, John's cock began spurting cum all over them.  I sat there smiling and very satisfied.

to be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments