Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Induced Obsession

"Paul and Sarah rekindle an old passion"

16
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Paul pulls out the chair for Sarah as she sits down for dinner at their favorite restaurant. Their anniversary is always a special occasion for them, but this year they are also celebrating another milestone, an empty nest. After twenty-three years of raising kids together, they were starting a new chapter in their lives. They make small talk throughout their dinner, laughing together and discussing their newfound freedom. However, Paul could sense that there is something else on her mind.

“What is it?” he asks. “I can tell there is something else on your mind.”

Tears well up in her eyes, and she confesses, “I feel like we have changed so much over the years, and I don’t feel like we are as close as we were. I hope now that we have the kids out of the house we can reconnect. Even our sex has become routine when it actually happens. I want us to have more, to be more together, and I want us to have amazing sex again!”

Paul leans forward and grabs her hand across the table. “I know,” he says, “I have been feeling this way too. I love you more than ever, but we have gotten so caught up in the kids these last few years and have not made our relationship a priority. I have something I have been wanting to talk to you about for a long time that may help us if you are open to it. It was never the right time with the kids around, but that has all changed now.”

As Sarah listens, He begins to tell her about his fantasy he has held on to since the birth of their last child. How he wants to nurse on her breasts, but more than that, he wants to induce lactation. He wants them to have an adult nursing relationship and be able to feed on her.

He says, “Do you remember that night we had together after Ryan was born? It was our anniversary, and the first night we had alone after he came along. You were breastfeeding him, but forgot to pump before we left...”

“Oh my Gosh, yes! How could I have forgotten that night?” she says, as she recalls every detail of that evening and how much she enjoyed it.

Sarah had breastfed both of their children and enjoyed the experience. During her second pregnancy, she made so much milk that she would often have to pump between feedings so she would not become engorged. Sarah’s parents had kept the kids for their anniversary, and she had forgotten to pump before they left for dinner that evening. By the time dessert arrived, Sarah’s breasts were swollen and aching. Her already large nipples were hard, stood prominently from her blouse, and had started to leak. Paul noticed her dilemma and called for the check, as he was dealing with his own erection from the sight before him. They quickly paid the check and headed home to get some relief.

When they got home, she quickly removed her soaked blouse and bra to relieve some of the pressure as she went for her breast pump. Paul asked her to wait and to please give him a chance to relieve her himself. He had asked several times on previous occasions and was denied each time, but her desperation for relief and her desire for her husband, after having an infant in the house, made her give in. She laid back on the bed, and he took her hard nipples into his mouth, while he massaged them as well. As her breasts began to let down, she realized what this situation had done to him. His erection was straining against his dress pants, and his precum had leaked through his pants. As he nursed, she could feel her juices flowing. By time he switched breasts ten minutes later, she had a wet spot below her slit. Paul must have noticed her arousal in moving, and began to explore her folds as he sucked. Once his fingers were coated in her wetness, he moved up to her clit and slowly massaged it. Sarah let out a moan of approval, feeling her orgasm building from his stimulation. He then moved his hand so he could penetrate her with his fingers while still rubbing her clit with his thumb.

“Yes, baby! Yes,” was all she could say, as she pulled his head harder into her breast. Her back arched and her whole body quivered as she orgasmed.

She remembered needing him so badly inside her, and how much she lusted for him that night. They quickly pulled the rest of their clothes off, and he moved between her legs to quickly plunge inside of her. After they kissed passionately while he thrust in to her, she remembered wanting to ride him so badly and control the rhythm as her orgasm built. She told him to lay on his back, and she lowered her dripping pussy on to him. As she rode him, she leaned forward so he could suck on her leaking breasts. Once he took her breast back into his mouth she could feel her orgasm burning within her. Minutes later she was crying out as her orgasm crashed over her. She could hardly maintain control of herself on top of him as she shook. As she came down, she could feel his cock pulsing as he filled her with a loud animalistic groan. She collapsed on to him and, after what seemed like an eternity, went to the bathroom to clean up their collective juices. He nursed on her for the rest of the night, just falling asleep here and there.

BritanyMontarrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyMontarrey

The next morning, they returned to their normal lives, neither of them talking about Paul draining her breasts or the pleasure of it all. It just wasn’t the right time, and she had a baby to feed. The sexual nature of her milk was quickly forgotten for the good of their children. Now though, Sarah’s mind begins to churn around the ideas Paul is suggesting. Could they do this? Is it possible to induce lactation at her age? She became more and more excited as she thought of the possibilities and the passion it could bring back to them.

Paul can see she is thinking over what he has laid out, and he is overjoyed when she tells him she would love to try this. He begins to tell her about the research he has done on the subject, and reassures her that it is possible for her to lactate again. They would need to start nursing regularly, almost every two hours if possible until her milk begins to flow. Sarah smiles at his revelation and suggests they head home to get started on their new adventure together.

During the car ride home, Paul asks her to take off her bra, and he massages her breasts during the short ride home. She even pulls them out so he can glance at her large areola and now erect nipples. He has always loved her large breasts, which are still quite beautiful even after nursing her kids.

Sarah‘s panties are soaked by the time they get to the house. They go straight to the sofa, pulling her dress off as they move together. He kisses her hard and passionately as her hands tear at his belt buckle and pants. Finally getting his manhood free of its' cage, she drops down and takes the head of his throbbing member into her mouth. He groans loudly in approval and strokes the back of her head. She wants to pleasure him with her mouth, but her pussy is throbbing for his cock. After stroking and sucking him for a few minutes, she pushes him on to the sofa, drops her panties, and climbs on top of him. As she settles down on to his cock, he begins to suck her breasts. He isn’t just sucking her breasts, but nursing and massaging them with the intent of draining them as if they are full of milk. Sensing what he is doing, she slowly rides him to let him have his needs fulfilled. They stay like this until he nurses both breasts for quite a while. Sarah feels him starting to push up into her more. Matching his strokes, she knows he is ready for both of them to cum. She had a few small orgasms while he nursed, but she can feel something larger building in her as they pick up speed and intensity. She rides him harder and harder. Sweat starting to form on her body makes her skin glisten in the light from the next room. “Oh Damn!” is all she could muster as she slams down on him one last time. Seeing her body shake with orgasm pushes him over the edge as well and he fills her pussy. She falls into him and he holds her tightly. Neither can remember the last time it has been so good, or the last time they had sex outside of their bedroom.

After a few minutes, Sarah gets up, grabs his hand and leads him to the hall bath. She looks at him and says, “Baby that was so great! Better than it has been in a long time. I figured we have never showered in here, and it’s time we start experiencing new things. I know it’s silly, but it’s something different.” He laughs and says, “It’s perfect, and we are starting a new stage in life so it fits. Maybe these little steps will lead us to even more fun in different places! The sofa is on my list now for sure!” After showering and drying each other, she turns to him and whispers, “Now come feed on me. I want to make milk for my baby.” They go to bed naked and he nurses on her almost all night, dozing off here and there. She too sleeps here and there, but mostly thinks about the new connection she is feeling with her husband and the possibilities that lay ahead for them.

 

Published 
Written by rwinston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments