Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted With My Online Porn

"Vacation house fun!"

42
15 Comments 15
15.9k Views 15.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt. I've always wanted an exciting sex life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This a fantasy I think I could handle in reality!"

My wife and I are both teachers and we both enjoy having long periods of time off for whatever endeavor we choose. We like the Summer Vacation the best! Where we live and work the summers can be brutal so in a brief moment of wisdom we bought a tiny one-bedroom house on the coast. Nothing fancy, just a cute little place to be refugees from the heat. We’ve had the little coast house for a while now and plan to retire there. Little did I know how smart it was to buy that house because it turned out to be the pivotal move in our lives!

My wife and I are both in our mid-fifties. Physically not perfect but not bad either, average would be the best way to describe us. Don’t get me wrong, in this age of youth and beauty it’s hard to compare yourself to that measure. My wife is about 5’4”, has long brown hair, nice 36 c breasts, an ass to die for and she has skills! I guess a smaller BBW would be an accurate description. Me, I’m 5’11”, 190 lbs., salt and pepper colored hair, and a 6.5’ thick cock.

My wife knows that I like porn and she has caught me masturbating to it on several occasions. She’s never really cared much for porn, she has watched some with me before but never showed any real interest. She has let me take some personal pictures before and made me swear to erase them immediately. Well, I didn’t erase them of course. Even worse I posted them on a website with other people similar to me (us), with similar ages, body types, and interests. Those pictures have been up for well over a year and I remember how scared I felt when I uploaded them. Then after a while, some comments came in on her pictures and they were all reasonably favorable. After a while, that fear I felt subsided and it was like I had never even posted them. My wife would kill me if she ever found out I posted those pictures.

Lately, during sex, my wife has been initiating some nasty talk. She knows how much I’ve always wanted to see her with another man. So being the smart woman she is she incorporated that into our lovemaking. It used to be that I was the one that would start out with some fantasy guy that would fuck her, but lately, it’s been her that starts it. It’s so exciting to hear your wife tell you how she would love to have her face buried in a pussy while being taken from behind by a guy! It’s like food for a starving man!

A month or so from our upcoming Summer Vacation I was getting off on some of my favorite porn that I have amassed and compiled on a site that also has her pictures on it. Well I got off and I didn’t cover my tracks as well as I normally do and I simply closed the laptop instead of quitting the browser like normal. I straightened up and left to go to the bar and hang with my buddies.

My wife got home a little after I had left for the bar. Usually, she never, ever, ever looks at my computer but I left it right on our bed. She must have seen everything but she never gave one indication that she did. My computer was right where I left it nothing seemed any different. I felt relief and fear all of which swept over me in an instant. Then, everything was the same. We made love the next night and the same dirty talk, everything. Nothing registered to me or in me at all. I was completely unaware of anything being different but little did I know how different they were!

It was with only one week until vacation that my wife began getting ready to spend some extended time at the coast house. She and I both love the coast; the weather there is so nice. I have a volunteer radio show back in town on Sundays so she and I agreed that I would go back to do my thing and come back the following Tuesday of each week. We both agreed that this way I could keep up the yard and pool back in town as well. So I was set, I had Sundays for the show and chores and Mondays I’d drink with my buddies down at the bar and come back to the coast on Tuesdays for the rest of the summer.

Sex at the coast house is the best! It’s a time when we have real privacy. We can leave the door open, we can be loud, even those two small things can be liberating. In our nasty talk, we always made up some guy from town giving her what she needed. I would like to turn our talk about having two separate lives: one at home for work and regular life, and one at the coast. The coastal one always involved her having complete freedom to pursue her desires and with my full blessing to do so. Whenever my wife would join in or start the nasty talk I would cum right away. She knew how to press my buttons.

It’s about a two and half-hour drive from our house to the coast house. When we arrived we did everything the same; we unloaded things, looked around for anything different, made the bed and prepared to relax. My wife got out her laptop and got on Facebook and turned on the TV to just anything, like I’ve seen her do a million times before. I got my laptop out and went out on the deck with my radio to listen to and hopefully hear new things I could use on my show. I would use that deck time to surf porn. I had just settled in and started to check my site that I store my favorite porn on for messages or comments when my wife called me in the house. I didn’t think anything of it and went inside. She was sitting right where I left her with her laptop on the couch. As I walked up she said, ”Come here, you’ve got to see this!” to me in a voice that left me unsuspecting.

When I sat down she clicked the mouse from the page she was on to the page with all my stuff and her pictures! From the moment I sat down, I could see she was upset with me but things were unusually calm. She told me how mad she was about being exposed like that. I quickly told her that I never used her face in any pictures. She said thanks for that. She also noticed that the pictures had been up for over year and she said no one had said anything to her, not a thing! None of her friends or family knew anything! I thought things were going good. Then she went to the pictures of her and surprisingly she read aloud some of the comments. The comments ranged from crude things like, “I want to fuck that ass of yours,” to, “You have a sexy body!” She told me she was really upset at first but when she started reading the comments she was shocked at how many were positive and how they wanted her sexually!

Then things took another turn. She started to point out all the other content on my page. She said she couldn’t believe all the stuff I had, and it was all over the board too. There was primarily cuckold stuff with strap-ons, creampie cleaning, humiliated husbands, bi-sexual husbands, gangbangs, everything! I felt shame creeping into me. She asked how much time did spend getting all this stuff? I just shrugged and mumbled some answer. She told me that she had about a month to look at my site and I thought back to that day I left my laptop out. She said she was shocked at first but she looked at everything and she even read the stories. She asked me if this is what I really wanted in our relationship? I replied that I just wanted something different; something that would get me all wound up and excited. Of course, the inevitable expected response was, “Don’t I excite you, honey?” but it never came.

That’s when she dropped the bomb on me! You seem to want this so bad and I want this behind us. I don’t like that you hide all this porn from me and the way so are so secretive about it. That has to end right now! I told her I would kill the account and that would be that. Once again I got a surprise. She said no! Don’t take down the pictures. Like you said there are no faces or names and I haven’t had anyone say anything, so don’t. I liked the comments; I’ll admit they made me wet while I was looking at them and while you were down at the bar I actually masturbated to them! Then she floored me again! Look, I love you and I’m willing to give this one try but you have absolutely no say in this at all! I have watched some of your videos and read your stories, so I have learned a thing or two. I’ll choose who, when, where, and how this is going to happen and you’ll only make certain I’m safe, but my rules only! I quickly agreed. That night we did not have sex. We cuddled but didn’t say a word to each other until morning.

The next morning I wasn’t in such a hurry to get to my laptop. We had breakfast and coffee and enjoyed the nice cool weather at the coast and began our Summer Vacation with absolutely no schedule. There’s always some yard work to catch up on when we first get there so I told my wife I was going to start working in the yard. She said she needed to visit her girlfriend and drop off some things and just catch up. My mind was whirling with last night’s activities and I gave an apathetic acknowledgment. She drove off, me rake in hand.

She was gone a really long time and I thought about calling her but let it go. Finally, she came home. I asked if she had a good visit with her friend and she said she did. I said she must have gotten caught up on everything since she was gone so long. She told me she was only at her friends for a while and that she went to one of the several wine tasting rooms in our little town. She said she needed to think about all this.

While she was there a couple was next to her at the tasting bar. She told me that they looked to be in their mid-forties and seemed really friendly. My wife is no connoisseur but she knows her wine. She said they had fun and for a little, she forgot all about everything else. They talked about all kind of things and eventually sex. She told me she thought it was the wine. She eventually got around to us, the website, all of it. Here’s the kicker, they weren’t shocked or surprised in the least!

It turns out that this couple also has a vacation house here and is in town pretty often. On top of that, the reason they weren’t shocked was because in their hometown they have a group of friends that have known each other for years and that they have done some swinging. My wife was amazed that of all things to happen she would meet swingers trying to get away and collect her thoughts. Now, between the comments and meeting swingers so casually, my wife began to become curious. The couple told my wife that she should come over to their house tomorrow when she hasn’t been drinking and not so filled with anxiety so that they could talk when she had a cool head. She agreed, tomorrow lunch.

My wife told me all this when she got back. I was filthy from yard work but inside I was twisted. Of all the luck, I must be the luckiest man alive! My wife finds swingers on the second day of vacation! Then she told me about meeting for lunch. I was quick to ask where and when. That’s when she told me I wasn’t invited this time. That’s the very first time I had felt that tingle in my groin. She reminded me that it was her rules anyway. I figured I’d go another way and ask about the couple, what they look like, and generic stuff. She answered everything, generically!

That night my wife treated me to one of my favorite things. She sat on my face and used my nose to penetrate herself while I sucked her clit to orgasm several times. She knows I like my nipples pulled on when she does this and tonight she pulled what seemed to me a little harder. Then I felt her grab my hand and squirt some lotion in it. I couldn’t see a thing with her smothering me but I was happy. She told me she wanted me to masturbate and cum on my stomach. Then she lifted her pussy off my nose and rested her asshole right over my mouth. I drove my tongue in her like I was possessed. I love tonguing her ass.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

Before when would have our nasty talk in bed she would always tease me with denying me her ass to fuck but giving it up to her lovers. I want her ass bad! I’ve only had her ass twice in thirty years. Both times I was too impatient and too fast and it wasn’t a good experience for her.

Everything became too much and I felt myself reaching the point of no return. She had already cum a half a dozen times and my face was covered in saliva and pussy juice. I shot my load, and a big one, nearly to my chin, right between her thighs. She let go of my nipples and complimented me on my licking and my big load. I was spent! She climbed off me and lay down beside me, gently stroking my hair and arm next to her. Then she scooped up some of the cum and took it towards her lips but instead took it to mine. I didn’t say a word. I licked it clean! She fed me the rest and said you like that, don’t you? I said yes. I love you! She told me she loved me too.

The next day came quick! I was back at yard work when she left. She looked great when she left. She kissed me and said don’t worry these people are locals and they seem nice. She reassured me she had her phone and she would call if she needed me. Once again she reminded me that it’s her rules anyway! I reluctantly conceded. After that hours passed. It was twelve noon when she left and it’s almost seven o’clock now. Feelings began to boil up I was going crazy. Then I got a text saying sorry she was so long and she was on her way home.

It was just starting to get dark when she pulled in the driveway. I was filled with anxiety but I kept my cool. She didn’t look all disheveled or anything. She kissed me when she came in and smiled. I probed with, “Well did you have a good visit?” She said yes that they both were very nice and that they had a good long talk. She said she showed them my website and then told them about our deal. She said they talked a lot about what we were going through and about me. I asked what did they want to know about me? She said they wanted to know how serious I was and she told them I was all in. You said that? She said she sure did! Then she said you’ll meet them tomorrow, they’re coming over to visit around noon. Then she looked me straight in the eye and paused to make a point. Do you really want this? I answered yes. Then she said good and reached into her purse and pulled out her camera and handed it to me. She said here’s some new pictures for your website, no faces just like yours!

She got up and went to the bathroom and then changed into her grubby pajamas she loves so much and started to make some hot tea. I was freaking out! There was a cock in my wife’s mouth. There was my wife eating pussy. There was my wife getting her pussy eaten. There was one picture with my wife’s face. She was on her hands and knees looking into the camera getting fucked doggy style. There were all kinds of pictures, probably twenty or so.

With the last ones of her with a creampie and another of the other lady cleaning it up. Oh shit! I was beside myself. I never thought she would do it! She walked up behind me, holding her mug of tea in both hands and said, “Are you upset?” I was too worked up to answer right away. She asked, “Are you OK?” I told her I was OK but surprised and in no way mad.

She said after showing them the website they said they could help and that they’ve played these kind of games before. I told her, “Honey you got fucked!” She said she was so wet it was almost embarrassing. I said to her, “Oh my god honey you ate pussy?” She told me she couldn’t help herself and that they made her feel so comfortable and there was no pressure. I had a hard on that couldn’t be hidden and she saw it. “I see that this does do something for you!” she said. What are you going to do about that? Then she handed me my laptop and the camera and told me to post those new pictures in a folder called “fun times”. I did immediately. Then she said she was way too sore for anything tonight but that she’d help me jack off before we went to bed.

She lay down next to me, squirted some lotion in my hand and asked me what I thought of this picture or that picture of their fun earlier. I came quickly and was getting ready to clean up when she stopped me and fed me my cum again. Seems like after you cum you are not as interested and the reality of what you just did seems crazy. Well, my wife prolonged things with an extra slow feeding. She said I love you honey and rolled over and we cuddled.

The next day it was as if nothing was different. We had breakfast, I listened to the radio and got my laptop out and looked to see if the pictures were up yet, they weren’t. We had coffee and talked a little. “You still ok?” she asked. I said yes. She said good because it was more fun than she thought it would be but that I shouldn’t worry because she had not forgotten about me.

I said what do you mean about me? Well, she said with all that stuff on your website and me having fun yesterday I thought you deserve some fun too. I thought to myself this is too good to be true, great! The rest of the morning went quickly.

About noon they pulled up in the driveway of our little beach house. I wasn’t sure what to expect. They were driving a new pick up truck and they both popped out looking like they belong here. This was the first I had seen them. They were pretty darned regular looking both wearing shorts and t-shirts. Then I realized I had already seen them naked and with my wife in the pictures. It was weird, here I was meeting another couple for the first time and I already knew what they looked like naked, strange!

He was a little over six feet because he was taller than me he was a little thinner too, not really muscular but toned looking. She was about the exact same size as my wife with curly red hair and a v-neck t-shirt that showed off her cleavage. I was thinking to myself as we shook hands and made introductions that she didn’t have any pubic hair because I remembered from the pictures of my wife eating her pussy. We went inside our little one bedroom cottage.

We made a little small talk about how long we had each lived here, jobs and other meaningless stuff. Their names were Robert and Sally and I soon learned everything my wife knew about them.

Eventually, Robert asked me what I thought of the pictures? I said well it sure looked like you guys had fun. Sally said she was surprised that was my wife’s first time to eat pussy because she gave her several orgasms. This frank discussion while sitting on the couch was surreal! I told Sally that I was surprised too! Then Sally looked me in the eye and said, “Surprised but not disappointed, huh?”

Then Robert turned to me and told me not to worry they wanted me to know they weren’t crazy people who meant to my wife harm and that was part of the visit. I picked up on that and asked, ”Part?” Then he changed gears on me and asked, ”Hey are those pictures up on your website yet?” And I replied not yet realizing it had only really been hours since the event even happened.

Then Robert said, “About that website?” My mind was racing trying to make connections of what Robert wanted to know. Sally and I are here to help both you and your wife. With that, Sally got up and asked where the bathroom was. Sally saw that the cottage was really small and the bathroom was right next to the bedroom and exclaimed how cute our little cottage is. She called for Robert to come look and check it out.

My wife said they’re nice, huh? I shook my head in agreement. Then she said this is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was trembling inside when I said, “Cool deal honey!” The Sally called out to my wife to come there. I got up with my wife but she pushed me back down and she said, “My rules remember?”

She went back and I could hear talking but couldn’t really make out anything. Finally, I did hear my wife say, “No leave the door open.” Then I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. I waited a little and started to look down the short hall to the bedroom. The bed was oriented so you could see right down to the little den and out on the deck. As I turned I caught a glimpse of my wife’s ass as she was kneeled over sucking Robert’s cock. Sally was behind my wife fingering her pussy and she caught me looking. Sally smiled and leaned to my wife’s ear and whispered something. My wife stopped sucking cock and turned to say, “Why don’t you go out on the deck honey and listen to the radio, you can take your laptop if you want, I don’t mind.” I took the hint.

They seemed like they were at it a while. I came in to get something to drink and I couldn’t really make out anything with the little glimpse I got of what was going on. I went back to the deck and the radio. Porn wasn’t cutting it!

After a while, Sally called out to me. She came out of the bedroom naked and covered in a shiny film of sweat from sex. She had a towel and was wiping her breasts off right in front of me completely naked. Robert was still in bedroom giving it to my wife hard from what it sounded like. Sally looked at me and asked if I was having fun because she knew Robert was. She told me he’s just about done, I’m going in there in a second for clean up.

It wasn’t long after that Robert clearly was cumming and was grunting loudly. I heard my wife yell out to fuck her hard! Sally just watched my eyes standing there naked. I heard the bed creak and Sally said that was her cue to get to work.

Robert came out just as Sally left and they kissed in the hall. Robert was naked too as he came out where I was. His dick was a good two inches longer than mine and shiny with my wife’s juices on it. He asked for some cold water and I got him some. There I was completely dressed with a naked man standing in front of me, dick hanging out! My wife was yelling again now, “Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, oh shit I’m cumming!” Robert sipped some water and said Sally loves pussy! Then he went back in for a little and soon they all came out again fully dressed.

Then there was weird awkward small talk for a little, some quick pecks on the cheeks, some handshakes and good-byes. Robert and Sally said they were also going to be at the coast for most of the summer and that we should get together again soon. They got in their pick up truck and drove off.

My wife looked at me asked, “Did that do it for you?”

I told her, “Fuck honey, I’m horny as hell!”

She told me, “No way right now baby, I’m way too sore, but you can masturbate for me.”
I knew what that meant but I was horny and I said, “Let’s go!”

After I was done and she fed me my cum slowly with her finger. I asked her, ”What’s next sweetheart?”

She replied, “ We’ve got a lot of summer left and I’m just starting! You OK with that?”

I said, “Hey, it’s your rules!”

She said, “That’s right and get used to it baby! Oh yeah, there are more pictures to upload from today. Maybe you’ll get to take some sometime. Robert and Sally have some friends coming to visit them and they want us to come over when they get here.” I started to get excited, she noticed and said, “Remember my rules!”

 

 

Published 
Written by coastalkid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments