Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carl and Janet Make a Decision

"A husband wrestles with a decision to share his wife."

27
9 Comments 9
12.1k Views 12.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you have not read “Janet Takes A Walk On The Wild Side”, you might want to read that to get the background information on this married couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It will enhance this story for you as this is a follow-up."

It had been a few months since Janet had her encounter with the five young groomsmen after the wedding reception. Carl kept his promise about not bringing up the subject of Janet being with another man. Janet was not sure if Carl’s fantasy had been satisfied or if he was feeling some regrets. Although she was curious as to Carl’s feelings, she did not bring up the subject.

On the other hand, she had thought about what had happened many times. She often would watch the video that Carl had taken and would masturbate while watching. She was now fantasizing about how the best man’s cock would have felt inside her wanton pussy that night. She also wondered what Carl would say or do if the opportunity ever arose for her to be with another man.

The Holiday Season was now in full gear and once again there was going to be a party hosted by Carl’s employer. Carl had been employed with the same company for nearly twenty years and was vice-president in charge of the sales department. Although the company was primarily a family-owned business. Carl was not part of the family but had proved himself to be an employee well worth his weight in gold times ten. The family members both valued and respected his decisions and recommendations.

Janet was never really fond of the Holiday Party. She only knew a few of the other wives and employees and she and Carl never socialized with any of them outside of company functions. In spite of that, they both enjoyed the holiday get-together as they were well planned and pleasant.

Over the years the party had been held at restaurants, private clubs, party centers, a nearby resort and local hotel ballrooms. This year the company had decided on a totally different venue. They were going to host the party at the home of Bryon and Susan. Bryon was a family member, thirty years old and the company vice president in charge of finance.

No one had ever been to his house and it was rumored that it was quite large and sat on a five-acre parcel in a rather secluded area not far from the city. It was also rumored that he and his wife had a somewhat different lifestyle but that too was unclear.

The company wanted this party to be a truly fun night. The event was going to be catered by one of the elite caterers in the area. They had also arranged for transportation services for all those attending so that no one would have to worry about drinking and driving home afterwards. Their thought was that all the attendees could enjoy themselves and not be limited to the amount of alcohol they would consume. Thus a good time could be had by all.

The attire for the company party was always a bit on the semi-formal side; men in sports coats or suits with neckties optional and women in dresses, dressy pantsuits or nice skirts and blouses or sweaters.

Janet had always varied her choice of clothes for the party and Carl was never disappointed in her choice. As they were getting ready for this party, Carl came into the bedroom as Janet was putting on her stockings, the same stockings she had worn for the wedding reception.

In fact, she had decided to wear the exact same clothes that she had worn for the reception, black deep plunge, push up bra with matching bikini panties, black garter belt, dark shade nylons and the black dress that was a few inches above her knee and plunged enough to show off her thirty-six D cleavage. It was the look that made her look sexy but not slutty.

“Why are you wearing that outfit?”

“Well since I’ve only worn it that one time for the wedding reception I thought why not wear it tonight. Why? Do you think that I should wear something else?”

“No… that’s alright… I guess. I just thought you would wear kind of what you always wore in the past.”

“Don’t you want me to wear this?”

“It’s fine… really… I guess you just surprised me… that’s all.”

“Carl, if you don’t want me to wear this I won’t. I have several other things I can wear. Or is there something else that is bothering you? Are you concerned that I might be trying for a repeat of what happened at the hotel after the reception? Or are you concerned that I might try to take the next step? What is it, honey? Tell me?”

“No, it’s ok. What you’ve chosen is fine. No problem. I just thought you might wear something a bit more conservative, that’s all. It’s fine. I’m sure you will get some looks that you have not got before at the Holiday Party. It will be fun.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. You’ll look stunning and you’ll be a real eye-catcher and I’ll be thinking of what you’re wearing beneath your dress the whole time.” Carl smiled and gave Janet a wink. Janet continued to get dressed and soon they were ready to leave.

Janet sensed that something was wrong. The other time she had put this outfit on, Carl wasted no time in getting his cock out and fucking her. In fact, he had given her one of the hardest fuckings she had gotten from him in a long time. She began to feel that Carl may have entirely dismissed the idea of her having another guy fuck her but she was not sure. However, on the other hand, Janet’s attitude had changed entirely. She now wanted to be shared and often thought about another man’s cock inside her.

Several thoughts began to go through Carl’s mind; what if one of the guys starts to hit on her, would he let him continue or would he stop it? 'What if one of the younger, single guys hit on Janet? Would she consider having sex with him? Do I want my wife to be fucked by another man like I had fantasized about for years? Or do I want her pussy to continue to only know my cock since it has been the only cock to be inside her?'

Shortly after they were ready, a car arrived to pick them up and drive them to the party. Carl and Janet both sat in the rear seat and of course, Janet’s dress rode up her thigh, high enough to see her stocking tops. Carl’s cock began to stiffen at the sight and could only imagine what the other men would be thinking if the same thing occurred at the party.

As they arrived at the party, the driver got out of the car and went to the rear door to open it for Janet. As Janet extended her leg to exit the back seat, her skirt rode up even higher giving the driver a good look at her entire leg and the straps on her garter belt. Janet looked at him and smiled. She froze for a few moments allowing the driver to get a good look. She thanked him for opening the door as she stepped out.

Carl got out of the car on his own and tipped the driver. The driver politely said he would be happy to drive them home but they would need to ask for him by name when they called the car service. He told them to ask for Jacob if they wanted him. Jacob looked at Janet when Carl was not looking. He gave her a look as if to say, “I hope you call because I would like to see more.”

As they approached the front door there was a man there to greet them and open the door for them. They walked in and several people were already there. The hosts, Bryon and Susan immediately came up to them to welcome them. Bryon seemed to pay a little extra attention to Janet but not so much as to cause any type of friction with Carl. They told Carl and Janet to enjoy themselves and told them where to find the drinks, food and also where the DJ and dancing would be.

They also were told there was really no ending time for the party and reassured them that transportation would be provided home. They also told them that if they liked, they could stay the night as they had several bedrooms and the other guests could avail themselves of the stay as well if they liked.

There were probably somewhere between eighty and ninety people at this party, not counting the help that had been hired to attend to the guests' needs. The majority were married couples but there were also boyfriend/girlfriend couples and probably seven or eight singles.

Everyone engaged in plenty of alcohol, conversation and dancing in the lower level recreation room. The house also had an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool but those areas had been closed off for the party for safety purposes.

As parties go, there are always those times when men seem to be talking with other men and women with women. This was one of those moments that found Janet speaking with four or five other women. She was seated on a couch and as she was with all women she was not paying particular attention to how high her dress had ridden up her leg. She was seated on one end of the couch and the entire strap of her garter belt was exposed to the point that her panties were almost visible.

It was at this time that Bryon happened to wander by the group and took particular notice of Janet. He stood off to the side admiring the view for a few moments until Susan came up to him. She had noticed Janet’s ‘leg show’ as well.

“Enjoying the view, honey?” she asked.

Bryon smiled at her, “But of course.”

“Are you starting to get ideas?”

“Maybe.”

“Well let me know what you decide.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I will.”

Susan wandered off as Bryon approached the group of women. Susan on the other hand, decided to seek out Carl and chat with him a bit.

Bryon addressed the small group of women as a whole asking if everyone’s drink was ok or if they needed a refill or anything else. Janet quickly responded by asking what “anything else” included. Bryon smiled at her and said that anything meant absolutely anything. Janet’s look to Bryon was one that seemed to convey that perhaps she wanted something other than a drink or food. There was no further exchange of words between them at that time. A couple of women asked for a refill. He took their orders and made sure one of the hired wait staff took care of it.

About ten minutes later the small group of chatting women broke up as a couple of men came to get a few women to dance. Bryon had been keeping an eye on Janet and saw that this was an opportune time to approach her.

Bryon was a very good looking young man. He had light brown hair, blue eyes, stood about six feet tall and weighed about one hundred and eighty pounds. His body was well toned and fit.

“Having a good time Janet?”

“Yes, wonderful. You have a very lovely home here.”

“Why, thank you. We were thrilled with the idea about having the company party here this year. I do hope that you and Carl are having a good time. By the way, where is Carl?”

“Oh, the last I saw he was talking with some guys about the football season. You know. Guy stuff.”

“You know if you are interested I would love to show you the rest of our home. I mean… if you are interested?”

Janet smiled. “That’s so generous Bryon. I would love that.”

“Well let’s go.” And with that Bryon extended his arm which Janet eagerly embraced and off they went.

Bryon showed her the entire lower level where most of the party was going on and as they wandered through the crowd almost no one paid any attention to them except Carl who happened to notice them arm in arm. He quickly dashed over to them and made a polite inquiry as to what was going on. Janet told him to relax as Bryon was just showing her around the house.

“Would you like to see the house as well, Carl?”

“I would. It’s really a great home from what I have already seen.”

“Great. Let me get Susan who can come with us and be your personal guide.”

At that point, Susan happened to be just a few feet away. Bryon motioned to her and explained that they were going to give Carl and Janet a tour of the home. He suggested that since Janet had already seen most of the lower level that perhaps she could show Carl the lower level. He suggested that she show him his workshop and hobby area as well.

Susan latched onto Carl’s arm and moved him off toward the areas that Bryon had suggested as Bryon began to take Janet up the stairs to the ground level of the home.

Bryon asked Janet if perhaps Carl was jealous that he was showing her around without him or if perhaps he was out of line. He also wondered if Carl was the jealous type or perhaps possessive when it came to her being around other men. Janet assured him he had nothing to worry about and Carl was fine.

“Well if you were my wife I certainly would be concerned if you were wandering around with another man.”

Janet smiled. “Why?”

Bryon looked at her and smiled. “Well look at you. Such a beautiful woman. Nicely put together and wearing one of the sexiest dresses at the party. And with everyone drinking so much as they have been this evening... who knows what might or could happen. You know I happened to notice your stockings and garter straps when you were sitting on the couch a while ago. Pretty sexy, Janet.”

Janet sort of blushed. “Oh… guess I should have been a little more cautious.”

“Hey… you have a great body. I’m sure several of the women here would kill to have the looks and body that you have.”

“Oh Bryon, you’re just being kind to an older woman. I’m sure given the opportunity you would much rather be with one of those young secretaries that are here than an older woman. That is of course if you were not married to such a beautiful woman like Susan.”

At that point, Bryon stopped walking. They were now on the ground level. They had passed through the kitchen area, the dining and living room and were now headed down a hallway toward a staircase that went upstairs. He turned and was facing Janet. He put a hand on her hip and looked her in the eyes. “Given the chance, I would be with you tonight.”

“Oh. And what would you do if ‘given the chance’ Bryon”?

Bryon just looked at her and smiled. He didn’t say a word. He removed his hand from her hip and continued walking down the hall. He showed her his home office, the master bedroom suite and a special security room where there were several monitors that showed all the rooms in the house and the entire outdoor area.

He explained that this was his security system that recorded all activity and that they could replay any time frame in case there was any theft or any incident. He did assure her that the guest bedrooms and bathrooms were not monitored and that neither he nor Susan had any desire to “spy” on their guests.

As they went to leave the security room, Bryon let his one hand gracefully slide across Janet’s ass. Janet looked at him.

“Sorry, Janet. I couldn’t help myself. Your ass just looks so sexy in that dress. I hope you don’t feel offended.”

“On the contrary Bryon. I feel complimented. Let’s continue the tour.”

With that, they went back down the hall and up the steps. At this point, Susan and Carl were just getting to the ground level area. They did not see Bryon and Janet going up the stairs.

On the upper level were several bedrooms, a sitting area and a television and media room for houseguests. Janet could not believe the size of this home and all the amenities. As they got to the end of the hallway there was one last room. This room had a coded lock on the door.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“Why the special lock on this door Bryon?”

“It’s got a special lock because this is a very special room. I’m not sure if I should show you this room or not.”

“Why?”

“Well, not everyone would probably appreciate it.”

“What kind of room is it?”

“Well before I show you…” At that point, Bryon stood and faced Janet once again. This time he put his arms around her. Pulled her slightly toward him and moved to kiss her on the lips. Janet did not resist and welcomed his kiss. Bryon’s hands fell from Janet’s waist to her ass where he cupped her cheeks and kissed her a bit more passionately.

Janet welcomed his advances which were hotly received because of the feelings she had been having prior to the party and the large amount of alcohol she had consumed that evening. They stood there and kissed for a couple of minutes as Bryon’s hands wandered all over Janet’s body.

Janet was now feeling a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. A feeling like she was ready. Ready to be fucked by someone other than her husband. Janet pushed her body against Bryon’s and Bryon felt his cock beginning to swell.

Bryon broke the kiss and the embrace. Looking at Janet he told her he felt she was ready to see this special room. He told her it was an adult playroom and not everyone might be receptive to the idea. He unlocked the door and they stepped in. Bryon closed the door behind them. It locked automatically.

Janet looked around. This was a very large room. She saw a large king size bed, two double beds, some strange looking tables and a variety of sex toys that included cuffs, ropes and whips. There were also some television screens and cameras. She looked at Bryon. Their eyes met. Bryon never said a word yet she knew that Bryon was going to fuck her.

They walked over toward one of the double beds. Janet stood facing the side of the bed and Bryon stood behind her. His body was pressed against her as his hands embraced her waist. His hands moved up to her breasts as his lips kissed the side of her neck and then her right earlobe. “Are you ok?” he said.

Janet replied, “Uh huh, I’m ok. I’m fine.” And with that Bryon begin to grope her tits and push his lower torso against her ass.

Janet responded by pushing her ass back into him and grinding a bit. Her hand went behind her and she rubbed the front of Bryon’s pants feeling his hard eight-inch cock that was now pushing against the fabric screaming to be released. Bryon released his grasp on her tits, turned her around and pulled her into him. The two of them kissed passionately as their bodies continued to grind against each other.

Bryon once again turned Janet around to face the bed, pushed her upper body down toward the mattress until Janet was bent over the bed with her legs still on the floor. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. Her backside was now fully visible to him; her black bikini panties, garter belt and her stockings.

Bryon quickly undid his pants and pushed them and his boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. His eight-inch meaty cock was in full erection. He stepped closer to Janet, pushed her bikini panties to the side with one hand and guided his cock to her pussy with his other hand.

Janet’s pussy was hot and her sex juice was flowing. Bryon pushed his mushroom head slightly into her, lubricating it and then ran it up and down her slit a few times. With Janet’s pussy ready and his cock lubricated with her juice, he pushed the head of his cock into her and then slowly entered her until he was balls deep inside her.

As Janet felt him enter her she let out a slight moan. “Oh fuck, Bryon… you’re so fucking big. Go easy on me. Oh, fuck.”

Bryon listened and obeyed. He slowly began to work his throbbing cock inside her until he was taking full strokes very slowly. “Are you ok?” he asked.

“Uh huh. I’m ok. Go ahead. You can go faster now.” With that, Byron picked up the pace and begin to fuck her good and hard. His rapid motion had his balls slapping against her ass and she loved every stroke he was giving her. “Go ahead, Bryon. Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Faster… faster… give it to me good,” she moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could.

The intense pounding lasted less than two minutes as Janet’s body began to shake and her moans increased in volume and intensity. “Oh fuck yes… yes…yes,” she moaned as she orgasmed. Hearing Janet’s cries of pleasure sent him over the top.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Ahhhhhhh!” Bryon blurted out as his cock exploded inside Janet’s pussy filling her with his hot seed. Bryon shot a good six or seven streams of thick, hot, white cum deep inside her before he gave that last good push and then held his cock in her like a plug.

Both of them just remained motionless for a minute as they continued with deep breaths. “Oh fuck, that was good!” blurted Bryon.

“Oh my god, yes,” Janet replied. The both of them still remaining motionless a few more seconds. Bryon then slowly pulled his cock out of Janet’s now well-fucked pussy. He quickly slid her panties back over to its proper position where it now would hold in some of the huge load of cum that Bryon had just shot into her.

Bryon stepped back and quickly grabbed a towel that was off to the side. He wiped his cock, put his boxers and pants on, tucked in his shirt and got himself back together. He handed Janet a towel also as she stood up and she quickly blotted up the area of her pussy while leaving her panties in place. Some of Bryon’s cum was now starting to run down her leg reaching the top of her stockings. She wiped up all that she could before lowering her dress and getting herself back together.

Janet and Bryon stood facing each other for a moment and then embraced and kissed. “That was really good Janet. Thank you.”

Janet smiled, “I can’t remember when I had ever cum so hard. It was good.” They hugged and kissed again and then exited the room.

As they began to walk back down the hallway, Susan and Carl had just entered that area. Susan obviously knew where they had been and from the look on their faces, she knew that they had just fucked each other. She did not let on and it was apparent that Carl had no idea what just had happened.

The two couples reunited and then went back down to the party. Carl and Janet continued to comment to their hosts about what a great home they had. Susan suggested that perhaps they could come back during the summer months and enjoy a day with them outside at their pool. Janet and Carl agreed and said they would try to make it happen.

The two couples went back down to the lowest level where the dancing was going on. Janet excused herself and went to the bathroom as Bryon’s cum was still leaking down her leg. She wiped up the cum again as best as she could. Her panties were soaked with both of their juices but there was nothing she could do about that. She thought about removing them but then there was the reality that she would still be leaking and end up with a big stain on her dress. The panties stayed on and she rejoined the party.

Carl was standing near the bar and talking with two other couples. He was waiting with a fresh drink in his hand for Janet. Janet joined the group but wondered if anyone suspected she had just had sex. She began to feel filled with guilt and only hoped that it did not show on her face. They continued to enjoy the party for another couple of hours, dancing, eating and talking with several people.

She and Carl joined a few others around the bar area again and had some more delightful conversation. They finished their drinks and decided that it was time to leave. Several couples had already departed. They sought out Bryon and Susan to thank them for the wonderful evening. Bryon gave no indication that anything had happened earlier and thanked them for coming. He told them that cars would be waiting outside to drive them home and hoped that they would come back soon to visit and perhaps spend a day with them in their pool.

Carl and Janet went outside, got into the car that was waiting in the front of the line and gave the driver their address. They had a different driver this time. This driver was much younger and rather cute. Carl and Janet sat in the back. Janet was sitting on the driver’s side of the back seat and Carl on the passenger side. Carl placed his left arm over Janet’s shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

At the same time, he placed his right hand on Janet’s right thigh and started to slide his hand upwards when Janet quickly grabbed his wrist and stopped his advances. Carl gave her a very puzzled look and she nodded toward the driver obviously signaling Carl that she did not want to fool around in the car as the driver could easily see what was going on if he looked in the rearview mirror.

Of course, the truth was that she did not want Carl to feel the cum that was still present high up on her thigh or feel her soaked panties. She still had not decided how she was going to tell Carl that Bryon had fucked her or even if she was going to tell him tonight.

Carl pulled his hand away but kissed her again and still pursued her affection by putting his hand on her left breast and massaging her. Janet gave in and didn’t resist his advances. In fact, she went so far as to put her left hand on Carl’s crotch and by the time they arrived at their home, they were both horny as hell. During their little petting session, Janet did notice the driver watching them from time to time in the rearview mirror but she didn’t say anything to Carl.

When they arrived home, Carl quickly exited the door and walked around the back of the car toward the door where Janet would exit. The driver had exited and opened the door for Janet. Janet stuck her left leg out of the car and gave the driver a good look at her leg. Her dress had ridden up high enough to expose her entire nylon, garter strap and some of her bare leg between her stocking and her panties.

She looked up at the driver and waited for him to make eye contact with her. His eyes were focused on her leg. She held her pose for about ten seconds as Carl watched both of them. The driver extended his arm to help Janet out and upon sliding out of the seat, Janet made sure that she exposed her right leg as well. She got up out of the car and looked into the young driver's eyes but said nothing. They just sort of stared at each other.

Carl watched the whole scenario and then broke the silence. “Well come on Janet, we should be going as I’m sure our driver needs to get back for other guests.”

The young driver quickly responded “Well, actually you are my last drive for the night. I just will be heading home after this.”

There seemed to be a meeting of the minds for all three of them. Carl sensed that Janet was ready to be fucked by someone other than him. Janet was actually turned on by what had happened in the car between Carl and her and also thought how cute this young driver looked. The young driver obviously had a sexual attraction to Janet and at the same time felt that Carl would not mind.

Carl once again spoke, “Would you like to come inside with us?”

The young driver quickly responded, “Yes, as long as it is ok with the lady.”

Janet looked at Carl and smiled and then looked and smiled at the young driver. “Yes, it’s fine with me. Let’s go.”

As they walked to the door all three of them knew what was going to happen. The young driver was going to fuck Janet senseless. The only question that was not resolved was what part, if any, Carl would play in all of this.

As they went into the house, they immediately headed for the bedroom. Once inside, Janet stood facing the bed, Carl sat in a chair near the bed and Janet asked the young driver if he would help her with the clasp and zipper of her dress. He went behind her and undid the clasp and slowly pulled the zipper of her dress all the way down. He then eased the dress off her shoulders allowing the dress to fall to the floor.

As Janet stepped out of the dress, Carl quickly retrieved it and placed it over a second chair in the bedroom. As he was doing this, the young driver, still standing behind Janet, cupped her bra covered tits and begin massaging them until he felt her hardened nipples poking the fabric.

At this point, Janet was standing there in her bra, panties, garter belt, nylons and heels. The young driver quickly stripped off all his clothes, tossing them toward the chair where Janet’s dress was. He resumed his position behind Janet and undid the clasp of her bra and removed it. He began to feel up her naked tits while pressing his cock against her backside.

Carl got up from his chair and knelt at Janet’s side and began to remove her panties. As he did this he noticed the cum residue on her upper thighs and saw and felt her bikini panties were loaded both with cum and her sex juice. He looked up at Janet with an inquisitive look. As Janet looked down at Carl she did not know what he was thinking or what he would say. She looked him in the eyes and said only one word “Bryon.”

Carl took the soiled panties and dropped them on the floor next to the chair that he went back to sit it. He knew his wife had been fucked. He realized that what he had fantasized about for a few years had come true and he no longer had to wrestle with the idea of did he really want her to do it or not. She had already done it and was about to take her second strange cock within hours of her first.

Carl sat and watched. Without removing any more of her garments, Janet got onto the bed and laid on her back. She spread open her legs and Carl watched as the young driver got between her legs and shoved his young huge cock inside her.

They fucked for about twenty minutes with the young driver delivering two loads of cum inside Janet’s pussy. Janet had one enormous orgasm while he fucked her and was about to cum a second time when the young driver pulled his cock out of her. She finished herself off within a few seconds by rubbing her clit as the young driver knelt between her open legs and Carl sat in the chair.

Janet remained on the bed while the young driver got dressed. Carl handed him a twenty dollar bill as a tip for driving them home and then walked him to the front door. The young driver left.

Carl came back into the bedroom, removed his clothes and got on the bed. Janet spread her legs open for Carl as he knelt between them. They looked at each other for a moment. Then Janet spoke, “Well, baby, are you ready to fuck your whore wife’s cunt?” Carl just smiled. His cock was rock hard as he entered her. Carl came within a minute.

He pulled his cock out and laid down next to Janet, who said, “Well, honey, how did you like it? Did you enjoy fucking your whore wife’s used cunt? Did you like the sloppy seconds or should I say sloppy thirds?”

Carl smiled. “We should have done this a long time ago.”

The two of them laid on the bed facing each other and fell asleep.

 

Any similarity between the characters or names in this story and people who have actually experienced what you are about to read is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are at least eighteen years of age.

Published 
Written by Carlo42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments