Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carolyn's Taxi Cab Adventure

"Hard working cabbies get blowjobs for a tip"

25
17 Comments 17
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

In my experience, I've found that most cab drivers are poor, hard-working guys. So I told my husband Mark that I wanted to brighten the lives of a few cabbies by giving them blowjobs. We discussed how best to do it, and decided that we couldn't call the cabs from our home, because then we'd have cabbies showing up all the time looking for more blowjobs. So we decided to go to Square One Mall in Mississauga and call for a cab from there.

I wore a sheer black blouse that clearly displayed my big, dark nipples, a black leather mini skirt, black stay-up stockings and no panties. We had the cab pick us up at the back entrance to Wal-Mart. As we waited for the cab to arrive, I enjoyed the leering looks I was getting from most of the guys who walked by, but since Mark was holding my hand, none of the guys did anything other than look. I also did my best to ignore the nasty looks I got from most of the women. 

When the cab finally showed up, I got into the front seat and Mark climbed in the back. The driver was an older East Indian gentleman with snow-white hair, and when he saw that my tits were clearly visible in the sheer top, his eyes bugged out and he started stammering as he tried to ask me where we wanted him to take us.

As he continued staring at my tits, I replied, "I'd like you to take us to a quiet spot at the farthest corner of the parking lot, and when we get there, I want to suck your cock."

He got a glazed sort of look on his face, and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you are saying."

So I decided to be a bit more direct. I could see that there was already a bulge growing in his pants, so I reached over, put my hand on his hardening cock and squeezed it gently through his pants as I said, "I want you to put this cock of yours into my mouth and let me suck it until I've swallowed all your cum."

As I continued to gently fondle his cock, he asked, "I don't mean to offend you, but are you a prostitute? Are you asking me to pay you for a blowjob?"

"No, honey," I assured him, "there's no money involved. In fact, my husband here will pay you for whatever the fare is. I just admire how hard working most cab drivers are, and I want to do a little something to brighten your day, and my husband enjoys watching me with other men. So will you please let me suck you off?"

Well, the glow on his face was like a kid on Christmas morning! He exclaimed, "Oh yes, I would love that. My wife died six years ago, and I have not been with a woman since then. I've thought about going to a massage parlour or getting a prostitute, but I'm afraid of getting arrested."

"Well then honey," I replied as I removed my hand from his cock, "let's get going, because it sounds like you've definitely waited long enough."

He drove us to the far end of the lot as I had requested, and since it was a weekday morning, he was able to find a parking spot that was away from any other cars. As soon as we had parked, I told him to join me in the back seat because it would be more comfortable, and as we did so, Mark moved to the front seat. The cabbie just sat there with a sort of lost look on his face, as if he was waiting for me to tell him what to do. So I took off my top and asked him, "Would you like to feel my tits?" 

Well, that was all the prompting he needed. His hands grabbed both my tits and started kneading them like they were mounds of dough. As he continued to fondle me, I reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which was by now fully erect. But as soon as I wrapped my hand around his cock, he yelled, "Oh no!" After all the cocks I've sucked, I knew his yell meant that he was about to cum, so I quickly pushed his hands away from my tits, leaned down and wrapped my lips around his cock. I was just in time, as he immediately started shooting his creamy cum down my throat. I kept stroking his cock and sucking and swallowing until I'd swallowed every last drop.

As I sat up, he looked sadly at me and said, "I'm sorry I came so quickly. It's been so long since I felt a woman's touch on my cock, and I just couldn't hold back."

"Don't worry honey," I reassured him, "I'll get you hard again, and I'm sure you'll last longer the second time." 

"Thank you so much," he replied. "You are truly an angel."

I laughed and said, "No problem, honey. Believe me, it's my pleasure. While I try to get you hard again, would you like to taste my pussy?"

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

He said yes, so I had him remove his pants and underwear, and I pulled off my skirt. We shifted into a sixty-nine position with me on top, and as my lips and tongue worked on getting his cock hard again, he started eating my pussy like a starving man who'd just been given a filet mignon. He was gobbling my entire pussy into his mouth and shoving his tongue into me about as far as anyone ever had. And boy, was he ever loud, making all sorts of slobbering sounds as he slurped up all my pussy juice, which was now running out of me freely.

I did my best to concentrate on his sucking his cock, which had gotten hard by now, but when he started chewing on my clit, I was so fucking aroused that I pulled his cock out of my mouth because I was afraid I might bite it. I just started squirming wildly and grinding my pussy into his face. 

Mark, who was kneeling in the front seat watching us, yelled, "Stick your finger in her ass. Carolyn loves that!" 

Almost immediately, I felt one of the cabbie's fingers, which was lubricated with my pussy juice, being shoved into my ass, followed quickly by a second finger. Well, that pushed me over the top, and my entire body spasmed as I had a mind-blowing orgasm. After what seemed like an hour of orgasmic ecstasy, but was actually just a few seconds, I came back down to earth. Then I quickly changed positions so that I was face to face with the cabbie, but still on top of him.

Thank you, honey," I said, "that was fantastic!" And I started kissing him and licking all my pussy juice off his face. Then I leaned forward so that my tits were hanging in his face and I asked him to please suck my tits, which he did instantly, and with great gusto. After a few minutes, I said, "Okay honey, that felt great, but now it's my turn again to do some sucking." 

I like to look up at a guy when I'm sucking him off, so I had him slide as far to the end of the seat as he could, with one leg on the seat and the other hanging down towards the floor. I knelt on the seat facing him and started licking, kissing, and sucking his cock. When I looked up at him, he was staring at me with a totally peaceful and blissful look on his face. As I licked his cock head, I gently ran the fingernails of one hand along his hard shaft while fondling his balls with my other. Then I grabbed his cock, wrapped my lips tightly around it, and started bobbing my head up and down as my tongue licked his cock.

This went on for about ten minutes, at which point Mark decided to liven things up. He got the vibrator out of my purse, leaned over towards the back seat, slowly pushed it into my soaking wet pussy, and started stroking it in and out. 

That got me going, and I started stroking the cabbie's cock faster and faster and sucking it harder and harder. After about a minute of this, he exploded in my mouth with a huge flood of cum. I did my best to swallow it all, but some managed to dribble out, and it ran down onto his balls. So when I had taken his last creamy spurt, I took my mouth off his cock and licked his balls clean of cum. 

We were both pretty spent by now, and we sat up next to each other breathing heavily. I had my hand in his crotch, gently patting his now limp cock as if it were a beloved pet. He turned to me and said, "I cannot thank you enough. That was amazing. It's the first time I've truly felt like a real man since my wife died. God bless you."

"You're very welcome sweetie," I replied, and I leaned over and kissed him, and then leaned down and kissed his cock. 

"But all good things must come to an end," I continued, "so we better get our clothes on because we have to get going." 

As he drove us back to the rear entrance of Wal-Mart, he kept his left hand on the wheel while his right hand was busy fondling my pussy. When he dropped us off, he asked if we could do this again sometime, so I took his home number and promised to call him.

After he left, I went to the Mall bathroom to clean up, and then we called a different cab company and repeated the whole thing over again with another cabbie. By the time we headed home for dinner, I had given twelve blowjobs to seven different cabbies, and my pussy was red and throbbing from being eaten so much. It had been a very good day!  

 

Published 
Written by Carolyncumlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments