Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught MILF Handed

"Todd thought he was sneaky, but his girlfriend's mom was too horny to let him get away."

67
18 Comments 18
24.3k Views 24.3k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Recommended Read

The day had barely begun, but already, Kimberly Dane had a feeling that today was going to be pretty sad. She sighed as she looked at her backyard through the glass doors of her kitchen as she took sips of coffee from her mug. She had just gotten back from what was supposed to be a romantic weekend in New York with her husband, Chip, but things didn’t exactly go as planned… at all.

Her husband ended up working on his laptop in their hotel room most of the time, leaving her to walk around the city by herself, which made her nervous the entire time she was there. More importantly though, the two of them didn’t fuck once during the whole trip, something that she was really looking forward to. She had hoped that since her daughter wasn’t around to hear them, she could be as loud and wild as she wanted to, but alas, her husband chose to do work for his boss, rather than working on her.

The house was deserted, aside from her, and again she was left by herself to clean and make sure dinner was ready when everyone came home. On the plus side though, she did actually enjoy being by herself during the day. Becky was at school, and Chip was at work. Given how she wasn’t able to get any pleasure from her husband on the weekend, she was going to have to do some serious pleasuring to herself in order to make up for her lacklustre weekend.

As she leaned forward to wipe a drop of coffee off of the counter, the belt on Kimberly’s black silk robe came undone. She hadn't gotten dressed yet, and as a result she was still wearing the black lace bra and panties that she had been wearing when she went to bed last night, along with the robe that she put on in the morning when she got up. Nobody came to the house during the morning anyways, and even if they did, she didn’t mind them getting a little peek.

The thirty-eight-year-old housewife had to admit that she really liked catching the men, and teenage boys, of the neighborhood staring at her figure. For a woman of her age, she knew she looked amazing, and whenever she went running in the morning, she was always able to turn a lot of heads. When she turned thirty, she had gotten breast implants to bump her B’s up to D’s, something that had undoubtedly led to her catching the eyes of her current husband, and she worked out a lot to keep her ass tight and her belly flat. She was pretty happy with Chip, but it never hurt to be prepared for anything, or anyone.

Kimberly decided to go upstairs and get cleaned up before going out for some groceries, when she heard a thud come from her daughter’s room. Everyone else, including her daughter Becky, had already left, so it wasn’t one of them. Without needing to investigate, she already knew who it was.

"Todd," she said out-loud as the answer hit her, causing her to give little smile. Her daughter’s boyfriend was seventeen, the same as Becky, and he was always trying to sneak into the house afterhours. He had managed to stay hidden several times through the night, only to be caught in the morning by her, or her husband. He must have snuck into the house again last night and was waiting for everyone to leave before sneaking out himself.

Kimberly knew that Becky and Todd were having sex, and her daughter knew that she knew, and that her mom didn't like the fact that she was dating him, although not for the reason that Becky thought. In actuality, Kimberly was really attracted to her daughter’s boyfriend. Todd was six-foot three-inches tall, slim, but slightly muscled, with shaggy brown hair and a personality that screamed cool trouble-maker; exactly the same kind of boys she had dated in high school. Like mother, like daughter, she thought.

The first time Becky introduced him to her, Todd had come over for dinner. The second she saw him for the first time, Kimberly felt herself blush and go weak in the knees at the sight of the teenage boy’s physique. As they ate, she had secretly been pleasuring herself under the table, all the while sitting next to her husband and fearing that she was afraid her face would betray the amazing pleasure she was giving herself.

As a matter of fact, Kimberly couldn’t help but notice that Todd had been paying a lot of attention to her that night as well, more than a boy should pay to the mother of his girlfriend, and in particular to her chest area. She didn’t mind though; knowing that her daughter’s boyfriend was checking her out was not only flattering, but it also gave her an immense, perverted satisfaction knowing that she was able to command more attention from a boy than her own daughter.

Kimberly had always had a larger than average sexual appetite, but within the last year, things had become more intense. She figured it was a mixture of how much her husband was working and the fact that they weren’t having that much sex, and that in the past year her daughter had started dating Todd and bringing him over to the house regularly for dinner and “study” dates.

It wasn’t difficult for Becky’s mother to deduce what they were actually doing instead of studying, but she didn’t mind; she often got to hear their evening festivities, and they really helped her get herself off on nights when her husband had to work late. As she laid in bed listening to what was going on the next room, she would imagine that it was her underneath Todd getting fucked, instead of her daughter. Did they really think they were being quiet enough?

Without even realizing that she had started, Kimberly noticed that she had begun to rub herself through her lacey panties as she daydreamed of Todd’s teenage body being on top of her. The sexual frustration from the previous weekend in conjunction with all of the naughty thoughts she was having about Todd, convinced her to do something that she might not have done otherwise: fuck her daughter’s boyfriend. Originally, she was just going to shoo him off, but now that she was super horny, and the fact that no one was home and she had the opportunity to catch Todd with his pants down, so to speak, meant that now was the perfect time for her to stop daydreaming and actually taste the real thing.

Serves Becky right for always giving me a hard time and sneaking that boy into the house over and over, she thought to herself with a wide smile on her face as she swung open the door to her daughter’s room to indeed find her daughter’s boyfriend, who was in the process of trying to put his pants back on. The pants fell to the floor as surprise quickly registered on his face that he had been caught, literally with his pants down.

"Mrs. Dane," Todd shrieked.

The older woman let her eyes roam up and down Todd’s body, taking all of him in. She had yet to see him in such a state of undress, that being him in nothing but a pair of grey boxer shorts. She felt a rush of heat go to her cheeks, and her nether regions, as she began to imagine what he was packing under those boxers of his, and what she was going to do with it.

"Well hello, Todd," Kimberly said nonchalantly as she crossed her arms and leaned against doorway. "Did you sleep well, or did you do another kind of,” she paused and glanced down at his crotch. “‘sleeping,’ last night with my daughter?"

"I am so, so sorry, Mrs. Dane." His hands were out in front of him and his breaths came in deep, ragged intervals " Becky told me that everyone was going to be out of the house after a while, and I should sneak out as soon as you left to get groceries."

"Uh huh, and why are you only getting dressed now?"

"Well, I kind of fell asleep again after Becky left, and I didn’t want to make a lot of noise moving around, so I waited until now because I heard the door open and I thought you had left."

“I was just poking my head out to see whether or not I needed to water the flowers on the front porch later today. Do I look like I’m ready to go out yet?” She asked as she spread her arms.

Her robe remained undone, exposing her toned body and the lacy black underwear that covered her private parts. Kimberly saw Todd’s eyes roam over her body as much as hers did on him. Seeing him look her over made Kimberly feel even more sure of what she was about to do; Todd was exactly what she needed right then: young, vigorous, and something that she knew she shouldn’t have. She could tell by the growing bulge in his boxers that he wasn’t disappointed by what he saw, and if he looked hard enough, he would see just how wet he was making her.

"Mrs. Dane, I'm sorry..." Todd stuttered again, not knowing whether Mrs. Dane was going to forbid him from seeing Becky anymore, or perhaps something else. The way she spread her arms open, as if to display what was underneath her robe, rather than trying to quickly cover herself, made him wonder if she had different plans for him.

As if to put Todd’s question to rest, Kimberly walked over to him and tugged the waistline of his boxers down and let them fall to the floor with his pants, causing his erect seven-inch cock to spring out like a Jack in the Box. Taken aback at what just happened, Todd stood frozen in place, his mouth open, and his cock only getting harder. Kimberly smiled; she loved how she was able to freak the teen out, as if it were a reminder that she was in control, something she loved to be.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Kimberly grabbed Todd’s cock with her right hand, wrapped the other one around his head and pulled him in for a kiss. She snaked her tongue into his mouth and was pleased that he accepted it without any reservations. Entering a state of bliss, she closed her eyes and moaned deeply. Todd became relaxed really quickly and let his arms find the woman’s hips. The teenager’s cock was hardening so much that she could actually feel the veins of his cock bulging out.

Kimberly began to slowly slide her fingers over Todd’s cock. She could hear, and feel, him moan into her mouth, and she knew that he was just as into this as she was. Todd let his hands roam around the woman’s body, squeezing her ass cheeks before settling on her breasts and kneading them repeatedly. Clearly the teen was a breast man, and Kimberly made sure to remember that, so that she could incorporate that into their upcoming activities.

Ready for part two, Kimberly broke the kiss and took in several deep breaths, causing Todd's eyes to become fixated on her breasts as they rose up and down. Kimberly smiled and bit her lip seductively as she let the silk robe fall off of her shoulders and onto the floor. She walked over to Todd and gave him a quick kiss before kneeling in front of him and starting to slowly jerk him off.

"Mrs. Dane, are we…" Todd began, with a goofy smile, before being cut off by Kimberly.

"Just shut up," she instructed as she squeezed his cock harder and began to jerk it a little faster. "Becky isn't going to know about this, and you are not going to brag to any of your friends about this. I just need a good fucking, and you’re going to provide it to me, okay?"

Todd was dumbstruck at being told to shut up and fuck, something that no girl at school had ever said to him, as he was used to being the one who acted all sly and said how things were going to go down. He tried to formulate some kind of a response, but before he could even come up with a single word to say, his girlfriend’s mom stuffed his cock into her mouth and pushed her lips all the way to the base of his shaft. He gasped in pleasure as Kimberly deepthroated him and slowly slid it out, stopping just before the head of his dick was about to pop out. Her tongue swirled around the head and probed the small slit at the tip, causing Todd to shudder at the feeling.

"Fuck, Mrs. Dane. Becky doesn’t do anything like this when she sucks my cock, and she’s never been able to deepthroat me like that either."

Kimberly let the head of Todd’s cock pop out of her mouth in order to give him a reply.

“What do you expect? Becky’s just a girl. I’m an experienced woman who’s done this for years. The mother is always better than the daughter,” she quipped before putting his cock back into her mouth.

Closing her eyes, Kimberly relaxed her throat muscles and swallowed all of Todd’s cock. Now that his entire cock was coated once again with her saliva, she began to slide it in and out of her mouth at a consistent speed. Apparently, the speed wasn’t good enough for Todd though, since he put his hand behind her head and began to force her back and forth faster, causing her to gag a bit.

Still trying to control the situation, Todd? Kimberly thought to herself. You still have a lot to learn about women like me.

She continued to slide Todd’s cock in and out of her mouth, faster in order to appease him, slurping loudly so that he could hear her work. Unable to wait any longer to feel something in her pussy, her left hand disappeared into her panties and began to massage her pussy lips and her clit. Meanwhile, she used her right hand to jerk the base of Todd’s cock. While this was partially meant to increase his pleasure, it was also to keep him from pushing his cock down her throat repeatedly, as she needed a break, and it had the added bonus of denying him something he wanted until she was ready to give it.

"Um, Mrs. Dane, are you sure that no one will be coming back soon for some reason? Especially Becky?" he asked nervously as he looked around the room.

Flustered by the interruption, Kimberly removed his cock from her mouth. She especially wasn’t happy about being interrupted with the thought of her daughter, but at least it gave her an excuse to interrupt Todd’s pleasure and remind him who was in charge. She stood up and smiled as she gave him a light peck on the lips.

"Do you really want to be thinking about my daughter, Todd, or would you rather be fucking her hot mother?”

"Uhhh... I mean…"

Wrong answer. Kimberly’s mind screamed at the idea of this boy even having to think of an answer to that question. She pushed him and he stumbled backwards onto Becky’s bed.

"Okay, look here, Todd." She got onto the bed and began to straddle him. "I need this, and nothing is going to stop me from getting it; not my daughter, and certainly not your hesitation. So, just shut the fuck up and eat my pussy."

Before he could say anything else stupid, she scooted up Todd’s body and placed her crotch over his face. She moved her panties to the side, exposing the dripping wet pussy that she had originally shaved for her trip to New York. She pushed herself against him and waited for his tongue to get to work. After a moment of hesitation, she finally felt Todd's tongue slip into her pussy. He started out by running the tip of his tongue up and down her swollen pussy lips, causing her to she shudder as he reached her clit, where he continued to focus most of his attention.

"Ohhh, oh Todd. That’s it, keep your tongue right there," Kimberly moaned.

She reached down and grabbed his hair to hold his head in the same place. He flicked his tongue faster and faster, energized by the older woman’s moans of pleasure.

"Yes, yes! Oh, Todd. You’re doing so good. Ohhh, I'm cum… I’m cumming,  I’m cumiiiinnnngggg." Her final word came out as a stretched-out grunt, until it tapered down to a small whimper as her orgasm subsided.

Even though she had already cum, Kimberly kept grinding her pussy against his face as she rode out one of the best orgasm’s she’d had in the past decade. The feeling of having been able to pleasure his girlfriend’s hot mom into such a wild climax was like winning some kind of lifetime achievement award it felt so gratifying.

After coming down from her orgasm, Kimberly fell next to Todd and fought to reclaim her breath. As she looked next to her, the teen was also breathing heavily. She looked down and smiled to see that he was slowly stroking his cock, keeping himself nice and hard for what was to come next.

"Mmmm, thanks for that, Todd, but I need more, and if I’m not mistaken, you clearly need something more too, right?"

"Yes, ma’am."

"Okay, I guess I better take these off then."

Standing up, she slowly pulled her panties down and bent over with her back to Todd in order to point her ass directly into his face before stepping out of the soaked material. Next, she reached around herself to undo her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Before we go forward with this, I want to make one thing clear." Todd looked confused. “This is not some kind of loving affair, okay? I’m only using you for your body, and the only thing you’re going to use me for, is my body. So, don’t get any funny ideas of a relationship between us. This is strictly sexual, understand?”

"Yes." He was starting to get impatient, which made Kimberly smile as she reaffirmed the fact that she was in control, not him. In fact, the teen was nowhere close to qualifying as her equal; nothing would be done without her say so.

"Are you sure that you understand?" She asked again as she reached down and started to stroke his cock teasingly.

"Yes, Kimberly," his cock was regaining its full hardness and pushed against her hand.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

The fact that he had referred to her as Kimberly miffed her. She loved to hear herself be referred to as Mrs. Dane; it felt so exhilarating to be reminded of how she was this older, married woman who was cheating on her husband with her daughter’s boyfriend.

"Yes, Mrs. Dane, Todd," she ordered him to say.

“Yes, Mrs. Dane.”

He gently took hold of her wrists and pulled her down slowly to the bed.

“I’ll do anything you want, Mrs. Dane.”

“That’s a good boy. Now, fuck me, Todd.”

The teen smiled eagerly in anticipation. “Yes, ma’am, I mean, Mrs. Dane.”

The two switched places and Todd positioned himself over the waiting woman and started to gently massage the lips of her swollen, aching pussy with the head of his cock. Kimberly was actually worried for a second that Todd was going to try to be all slow and passionate with her, which was the exact opposite of what she needed. Just as she was about to reprimand him for playing around, he harshly thrusted his cock into her pussy, causing it to ache for a different reason as he instantaneously managed to reach the back of her pussy.

Once he was in, Todd began thrusting in and out of her at full force, able to bottom himself out in her with each thrust. Kimberly was enjoying herself so much that if her husband or daughter walked in on them she wouldn’t even stop. Gasping with every thrust of Todd’s cock, Kimberly took her breasts and started playing with them and licking at her nipples. Todd began to smile at the sight, and she smiled back up at him mischievously. She knew he was a breast man.

"Mmmm, you like that, Todd? You like it when I play with my tits while you fuck me?"

"God, Mrs. Dane, I love it. I still can't believe I'm fucking my girlfriend’s mom."

"Keep up the good performance and I’ll make it even better for you."

Todd pulled Kimberly to the edge of the bed and put one hand behind her head, and the other around her waist and against her back. At first, she thought he was simply going to fuck her at the edge of the bed as he stood up, but then he lifted her up and carried her several feet before pushing her up against one of the room’s walls. As this was happening, his cock never left her pussy. Impressive, Todd, Kimberly thought to herself, not daring to utter any compliments that might go to the boy’s head.

As Todd got his footing, Kimberly pushed her mouth to his and slipped her tongue into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and her legs around his waist. The teen grabbed her ass and began to quickly bounce her up and down the length of his shaft with ease, as if she were still lying down on the bed.

At first, the position felt amazing, especially how it caused Todd’s cock to slam into the back of her pussy with such force, but Kimberly could tell that Todd was getting tired. His thrusts were getting slower, and he grunted more at the exertion of lifting her up and down than at the pleasure he was having.

Pulling herself away from the kiss, Kimberly looked Todd in the eye, a fierce, almost animalistic tone in her voice as she said, “Lie down on the bed, now.”

Todd obediently did as he was told, lowering Kimberly down gently and letting his cock slip out of her pussy. She led him over to the bed and playfully pushed him onto the bed, not as harshly as the last time she did it, causing him to fall onto his ass and let his legs from his knees to his feet hang over the bed. Kimberly climbed on top of him and slowly pushed his granite hard cock back into her pussy.

Kimberly leaned forward and pushed her tits into Todd’s face. He quickly took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Much like a young man, he quickly grew bored of sucking her nipples and kneading the flesh of her breasts, so he moved his lips back to hers and she let him stick his tongue back into her mouth, mildly annoyed at how the teen swirled his tongue around too fast, rather than letting it dance sensually with her own.

By now, the room had reached a steady series of grunts and moans. Todd reached around and grabbed Kimberly’s ass, roughly, practically slapping it as he grabbed hold of it. Just as he kneaded the flesh of her rear, Kimberly let herself fall into a steady, pleasurable rhythm, which ended up being interrupted by Todd inserting a finger into her asshole. No one had ever done that to her before, presumably because they were weary of playing with a woman’s asshole with their fingers. Although it’s never stopped them from using their cocks, she joked.

With a new, and too often unfilled, pleasure coursing through her body as Todd moved his finger slowly in and out of her asshole, Kimberly moaned his name and raked her nails across his back. Worried that she wasn’t being able to thrust as fast she could, she decided to push Todd’s shoulders away, so that he was flat on his back and she was kneeling on either side of him with the rest of her body straight up. The young man just stared at the attractive older woman that was riding his cock. His hands slid up her sides and grabbed her hips in order to move her up and down him faster.

"God, Mrs. Dane," Todd moaned. "You're so incredibly hot. I never thought you would be willing to fuck your own daughter’s boyfriend."

Kimberly moaned and gently raked her nails along his neck and cheek. She bit her lip, staring at his eyes as if she was trying to drill her way into his soul. "You have no idea, Todd. Now, tell me how sexy I am."

"You’re very fucking sexy, Mrs. Dane."

"Mmmmm. You like fucking me, Todd?"

"Yes ma’am."

"Mmm, you like fucking your girlfriend’s mom?" She added with a bit of venom for flavor.

"Fuck yeah," he replied, his eyes squeezed shut in intense pleasure.

"Am I hotter than my daughter? Am I a better fuck than she is?"

"Oh God yes, you're so much better than Becky."

"Then tell me to fuck you, Todd."

"Fuck me, Mrs. Dane."

"Order me to fuck you," Kimberly demanded. "Order me to ride your young cock."

"Ugh, fuck me, Mrs. Dane," he ordered as he increased the speed of his thrusting. "Fuck me like your daughter never could."

The intensity of the situation was becoming too much for Kimberly. Eventually, she decided that there was something else she needed from Todd, something that her husband would never give her, and since Todd was willing to put a finger in her ass, she was sure he wouldn’t mind putting something else in.

"I need you to take me from behind, Todd. I need your cock in my ass.” She raised herself off of him, slowly, so that he could see his cock slide out of her and the head of it exit her. "I need you to fuck my ass, right here, on my daughter’s bed. Now."

Not wanting to disappoint Mrs. Dane, Todd quickly got up and positioned himself behind her, determined not to make her wait and risk her becoming upset. The teen already knew how demanding the married woman was, but the intensity of her fucking made it very worthwhile. Sacrificing gentleness for speed, he grabbed hold of her hips and roughly shoved his cock into her yearning ass and started thrusting in and out of her as fast as he could. Realizing what kind of woman he was dealing with, Todd slapped Kimberly’s ass, hard, leaving a red mark on her right ass cheek and making her screech and beg for more.

"Yesssss. Harder, Todd, slap me harder," she ordered.

Continuing to be a good boy, Todd slapped her ass over and over, switching from one cheek to the other each time. Kimberly was crying out now, not in pain, but in immense pleasure. Her skin tingled, almost as if she were on fire, most intensely in her cunt. She tried to remember the last time she had had sex anywhere near as good as this was, but she couldn't think of anything other than how good Todd's cock felt in her ass.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, I'm almost there," she panted. "Stick your cock back into my pussy, Todd and fuck me. Fuck me harder than you would my bratty daughter."

Her command, was his wish to fulfill. Todd took his cock out of Kimberly’s ass and returned it to her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled it, forcing her head back. She could feel the final one coming, and as the teen’s cock hit the end of her vaginal canal once again, she knew the that the largest orgasm she had experienced in months was about to hit her.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, Todd, oh yeah. Fuck me. OH FUUUUCK," she screamed as he continued thrusting in and out of her with lightning fast speed. An orgasm rocked her body and she fell forward into the bed, her face buried into the sheets while her ass remained upward with Todd still fucking her. She was experiencing an ecstasy she had not felt for years, probably since college, but Todd wasn’t done with her yet.

While Kimberly’s husband would have usually blown his load by now, or even before her and leaving her to finish herself off, Todd hadn’t cum yet, and she experienced at least two more orgasms in the time that he kept pounding away at her pussy. Not wanting to short change the kid for his good work, she simply let the young man who was supposed to be her little girl’s boyfriend continue to fuck her senseless. While there was still some feelings of pleasure, Kimberly was beginning to feel a bit pained at Todd’s persistent fucking, causing her to bite down on the bed’s sheets and grab bunches of the fabric in her hands.

While she really wanted Todd to cum inside of her, Kimberly didn’t think that she couldn’t take anymore and needed him to stop. Normally she liked the ability for younger men to fuck her over an extended period of time, but Todd never seemed let up, neither in terms of the force of his thrusts, or in signalling that he was anywhere near finishing.

"Todd," she barely managed to gasp out. "I need to taste your cum," she pleaded, hiding the fact that she actually couldn’t take anymore of him fucking her. Damnit, why does he have to have so much stamina? I guess there is such a thing as lasting too long during sex, she thought to herself.

Kimberly got onto her knees just in time to have Todd shove his throbbing cock into her mouth and use his hand to force her to deepthroat him. Normally she would have tried to stop him and keep control of the situation, but she was in a complete daze from all of the fucking and felt helpless to stop him. Besides, after the orgasm he gave her, she felt he deserved to finish the way he wanted to.

Without giving her any kind of warning, multiple streams of hot cum shot out of Todd’s cock and filled her throat. She shuddered at the sensation of the warm goo filling her throat. After a second, another shot of cum followed, and just as she was trying to swallow that load, another load show into her mouth. There wasn’t enough time to swallow what was already in her mouth and throat, causing her to gag and spill some of it out onto her tits.

Kimberly looked up at Todd. She continued to allow some of his cum to drip slowly out of her mouth and onto her tits. After a few drops, she wiped beads of cum from her tits with her fingers and licked them slowly, revelling in the feeling of having cum on her face and tits, something her husband refused to do as he thought that it was too disrespectful to her, but she loved the feeling. She gathered up some more of cum and licked it up. It tasted really good, just like the cum of a young man should taste: sweet and fresh.

She stood up and pressed her body up against Todd’s. She brought his face to hers and kissed him with a passion that she had never managed to muster for her husband. The young man’s cock began to harden again as she pressed herself against him, to which she rubbed herself against him harder in order to get him fully erect once more; she wasn’t done with him just yet. Ah, teenage stamina and endurance, Kimberly thought to herself.

"Mmmm, very nicely done Todd. I can tell that you’re very talented, despite your age."

"Fuck, Mrs. Dane. That was definitely the best sex I've had ever."

A devious smile came to the older woman’s face. "The next time you spend the night with my daughter, perhaps we could wait for everyone else to leave and do this again."

Todd looked ecstatic. “Really? Hell yes we could do it again,” he eagerly replied.

"Alright then, but in the meantime, why don't you follow me?" I think we could both use a shower. We were a little too," she ran a finger over his sweaty chest and licked it seductively. "Messy."

The two walked over to the bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Kimberly entered the shower first and turned on the water. After some light kissing, she leaned back against the tiled wall of the shower and had Todd kneel in front of her and use his tongue to clean her pussy.

Mmmmm, I can’t wait for Becky to go to college. I know Todd doesn’t have the grades to get in himself, so I’ll get to have him all to myself. Kimberly moaned in immense satisfaction at the feeling of the teenager’s tongue on her pussy, and the thought of future encounters with him while her husband and daughter remained oblivious. The thought brought a wicked smile to her face.

 

Published 
Written by NobleStallion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments