Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consensual Cheating Ch. 1

"After years of bedroom fantasies, a work colleague sparks my wife's interest"

59
28 Comments 28
13.4k Views 13.4k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Author's Notes

"(This is ending as part one of a five part story, hopefully much lighter &amp; shorter than previous stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Plan is to share one part every two days or so, as it's already pre-written.)"

Is there such a thing as consensual cheating? Well I reckon the story of Lisa and my marriage proves that such a contradictory idea is actually possible.

Our story starts around three years ago. At the time both Lisa and myself (Adam) were thirty-four. We’d been married for thirteen years, and had a happy marriage which had been blessed by two wonderful healthy children.

Lisa is the product of mixed White-Latino heritage, and I’d fallen head over heels the first time I’d met her in our first year at college. We’d not started dating until around two years later, when I finally managed to convert her from good friend into girlfriend. Married two years later, and parents of our son Caleb two years later, we rounded out our happy little family two years after that with a beautiful little girl, Libby.

Despite two kids, a regular gym routine, and close eye on her diet means Lisa’s still a very attractive woman who always draws male attention wherever she goes. Standing five-foot-six with smoldering Latin looks, 34D boobs, and a trim waist, she always reminds me a little of the TV presenter Crystal Marie Denha.

I definitely reckoned I was punching above my weight when I dated and then married Lisa. I’m a pretty normal looking guy, but she’s definitely three or four rungs above in the attractiveness stakes, and over the years I’ve grown used to guys hitting on Lisa at parties and the like.

I know how much Lisa loves me and so it’s never been a big deal. In fact, over the years it’s become quite the opposite, as I’ve found it quite a turn-on with other guys hitting on Lisa, while all the time I know she’ll be going home with me at the end of the party.

Like many couples married for so long, Lisa and I tried to keep things fresh in the bedroom, including fantasy and role play. Over the years of our marriage, I think all the male attention Lisa attracted gave rise to me starting bedroom fantasies of her going with other guys, the fantasy games I’d invent often based on whichever guy had been flirting with her that evening.

And as is often the way with fantasies, this gradually morphed into post-sex talks where we discussed Lisa actually going with another guy. I came to the point where I knew, or thought I knew, that I wanted it to happen for real, and started gently raising it with Lisa as something we might try.

At first, I got a very negative response from her, which I didn’t mind as I wasn’t even sure about it myself. But as the months went by and we talked about it, I sensed that Lisa was becoming more open to the idea. Despite her conservative upbringing, Lisa had three boyfriends before me and had slept with all three of them. So, while she was totally committed to our marriage and to marital faithfulness, she was far from an innocent wallflower. She’d enjoyed other guys, and so as we talked about my fantasies, she naturally enough wondered how it would be to enjoy a bit of variety again.

But this interest was initially held in check by her desire not to do anything that might hurt our love, marriage, and family and her desire to stick to the marriage vows she held as so important. We were parents of two young kids and she didn’t want to do anything that might cast even the slightest shadow over that, as first and foremost she was a loving mum and wife.

But the more we talked about it, the more two things happened, with the two feeding off each other. Firstly, I became surer in my mind that I would be okay with Lisa having occasional casual sex with other guys, because I knew it excited me and I reckoned it would add a spark of excitement to our marriage. And secondly, Lisa’s reluctance bit by bit reduced the more she saw that I was okay with it and that it therefore was unlikely to harm our marriage.

These changes happened gradually until just before Christmas 2016, Lisa asked me for the first time if I was serious about letting her have an occasional fling with another guy. The way she asked the question immediately alerted my antenna that this was something different from all the conversations that had gone before. This was Lisa, after twelve months of gradual build-up and idle bedroom chat, finally letting me know she was maybe interested in doing this for real.

It turns out there was a guy at work who’d joined about three months ago and was always flirting with Lisa. This was nothing new for Lisa and she’d learned to handle guys like that many years ago. But she confessed to me that she was attracted to the guy, and even though he knew she was married he’d invited her to attend a Christmas party he was going to on Friday night.

I remember the conversation that followed as if it was yesterday. It was a Wednesday night, two nights before the party, and Lisa and I stayed up half the night talking about it. Lisa was in a strange mood, but after fourteen years together I know how to read Lisa. Although her words conveyed reluctance, she was actually wanting me to persuade and encourage her to do what she wanted to do, but was to embarrassed to admit to me openly.

I think it was finally at about three in the morning that Lisa and I finally agreed what was to become a watershed moment in our marriage. She was free to see this guy at work who she was interested in, and that, provided I knew she was safe, I was okay that she’d only share details with me when she was comfortable to do this, recognizing she wasn’t at that stage at the moment. As we finally settled down to sleep, Lisa’s last word on it was that she’d think about it and let me know.

Two nights later, I’d maybe been expecting Lisa to double check with me that I still was okay with the freedom I’d given her on Wednesday night. But far from it, when I came home on Friday night there was no smell of dinner cooking from the kitchen. The kids had already been fed and were happily watching something on Netflix that they said mummy had put on for them.

I had a lump in my throat as I headed up the stairs, our Wednesday conversation and all of the signs downstairs only leading me to one conclusion.

Sure enough, as I opened our bedroom door my eyes fell upon the sight of my beautiful wife of thirteen years putting the finishing touches to her make-up as she prepared to go on a date with another guy for the first time in fifteen years. As I looked at Lisa’s face, I could see the excitement, and as I took in the way she was dressed I could see she was out to impress the guy from work.

Until this evening, I’d been excited and aroused when I thought of Lisa going with another guy. But that was nothing compared to what I felt as I realized this thing was going to happen for real. Lisa was actually, in reality going to go on a date with another guy. Our exclusive and monogamous relationship potentially about to disappear out the window after fifteen years.

Any normal guy would have been angry and mad about this, but I was assailed by a crushing mix of excitement, worry, and maybe strangest of all, nostalgia. I’d met Lisa right at the start of my freshman year, but we’d not started dating until the start of my third year. I’d spent my first two years of college mooning over this beautiful and sexy girl who I thought was totally out of my league and who I’d never get a chance with.

Watching Lisa dressed up to the nines for this mysterious suitor from work brought these college memories flooding back. For a couple of minutes, I just stood there quietly taking in Lisa’s sexy outfit and she didn’t even notice I was there. She’d donned a tight yellow mini dress, which showed plenty of cleavage and leg, with matching yellow heels that must have been five inches tall.

I didn’t recognize this slutty mini dress or her hooker heels at all, and when I finally spoke Lisa smiled teasingly at me and told me she’d bought them especially for tonight, as her date had asked her to dress sexily.

Crazy as it may seem, I knew nothing about this guy, except that he and Lisa worked together. I’d asked her on the Wednesday night if she trusted him and would be safe, and she’d reassured me that she was sure on both counts as they worked in the same place and several of her friends knew and liked him.

Both on the Wednesday and now as I saw Lisa sitting ready for her date, I pressed her for just the most basic of details. But Lisa just smiled like the Sphinx and refused to even tell me his name, let alone any other details about what he was like.

I got the distinct impression she was enjoying teasing me, her not giving me any details all part of the game and excitement for her. I pressed her several times for even the merest morsel of information.

Being careful not to smudge her bright red lipstick, she gave me a goodbye kiss, tweaked my nose and told me ‘don’t wait up, I might be back late’, her expression making clear this was another stick through the bars in my cage.

She threw on a coat so the children wouldn’t see her dress, kissed them both and told them to be good for daddy, and then jumped into the cab waiting outside. When I came downstairs the kids asked me where mummy was going, smelling so nice, and I told them that she meeting a friend from work, which was technically true.

As the kids were still entranced by the TV, I was able to sit quietly in the kitchen, alone with my thoughts, wondering about the wisdom of the game Lisa and I were playing. As I stared into the large whiskey, I’d poured myself, my phone beeped with an incoming text from Lisa.

‘I love you honey. Remember, if anything happens tonight, it’s just sex, nothing to do with our love for each other. Are you still okay with me doing this? L xx’

I stared at that damn message for what seemed like ages. Part of me actually cursed Lisa. This thing seemed easier before she’d given me an out, but now she’d given me a choice, asking me if I was okay or, did I want her to cancel.

My mind was going around and around, I was incredibly aroused and excited, but I was also aware of the enormity of the change we were about to take. My mind kept going back to those first two years at college, when I’d had to endure watching Lisa dating other guys. This was both similar and different. Similar because she’d be physically with another guy, different because I knew she loved me and she was telling me that this was just a physical thing. And only if I gave her the final okay.

With shaking fingers, I composed and sent the fateful text replying to Lisa’s message.

‘I love you too baby. I want to tell you how excited and nervous I am. As I know I’m the only one with your heart, go ahead baby and have fun with your mystery guy. I love you, A xx’

I pressed send. The die was cast. I waited staring at the screen, willing it to light up with another message. I felt in hell as I waited and waited. It seemed to take forever before Lisa’s short reply finally arrived.

‘Thanks for letting me do this darling. Remember it’s only you I love. L xx’

And that was the last communication I received from Lisa. However, as much as I willed my phone to light up again, it stayed blank. A permanent taunt and reminder that Lisa’s focus was now not on me, but on someone else for the rest of the evening.

I must have stared at the unresponsive screen for fifteen or twenty minutes, wondering what Lisa was doing and wishing I could at least have the comfort and excitement of watching what was happening, although part of me wondered if this would make things better or worse.

As I stared at the unresponsive phone, I suddenly remembered the software I’d put on Lisa’s phone so we could always track its location in case she lost it, and to increase her safety in her sales job selling insurance.

With my heart pounding and my throat dry I pulled out my own phone and opened the location app, and after some zooming, I could see Lisa’s phone was in a downtown club located in an old converted mansion. But somehow knowing where she was, when I was ten miles away, sat at home with the kids, only made things worse.

I knew I’d be breaking the spirit of our agreement, but I really didn’t care because my need was too great. So, I dialed up our next-door neighbor’s daughter Sharon, our favored babysitter, apologized for the short notice and asked if she was available to look after the kids for the next couple of hours as I urgently needed to head out.

When Sharon said she was free and would pop around in five minutes I felt like pumping the air in elation, but instead I just ordered an Uber and impatiently waited wondering whether Sharon or the Uber would arrive first.

In the end they arrived at virtually the same time and I felt on cloud nine as I jumped into the car and headed off in pursuit of Lisa, shaking with fear and excitement at what sights I might see when I finally caught up with her at the club. I felt like a Mission Impossible agent as I held my phone in hand tracking her to see she wasn’t moving as we sped across town.

Although traffic was light, the journey seemed to take an eternity until we finally pulled up outside the old converted mansion that now served as a hip nightclub. It looked just like the photos I’d seen when I’d googled it, but I was despondent when I saw the length of the queue to get in. As I impatiently joined the queue, I realized I wasn’t dressed anywhere near in the same way as the other party goers. I was in my ‘dad’ clothes, ready for the evening I’d expected at home with Lisa and the kids, and I hoped and prayed that the doorman would let me in.

Twenty minutes and a hundred dollars later I’d been admitted into the fifty-dollar nightclub and was impatiently trying to get my bearings to try and locate Lisa in what was a high-end meat market, filled with women wearing too little clothing and men doing their best strutting peacock impressions.

The place was huge, according to the website I’d looked at during the drive it was capable of accommodating fifteen hundred people, and trying to find Lisa amongst such a heaving mass of human flesh would have been impossible without the phone locator app.

Wearing my dad clothes and walking around like a water-diviner with a mobile phone in my hand I felt hugely out of place, but I didn’t care because my heart was pumping nineteen to the dozen as I realized I was only moments from finding Lisa and seeing what she was doing. The locator app showed me she was on the largest dance floor, which was located in what seemed to be the mansion’s converted ballroom. Looking through the door, there was no way to spot Lisa or even get to her if I found her amongst that seething mass.

I thanked the rich old family that had no doubt built this old pile and the club owners who’d seen fit to leave in place the old balcony that ran around the edge of the ballroom. ‘Thank you, thank you, thank you’ I said to myself as I headed up the staircase and turning left at the top and onto the balcony.

I started walking slowly around the balcony, thinking I’d never spot Lisa even with help of the locator app and her yellow dress as there must have been a few hundred people on the dance floor. But luckily for me Lisa was dancing just below my location on the balcony, and even in the subdued lighting I was able to get a good view of my sexy Latina wife and her dance partner.

For the first time I saw the guy who had been flirting with Lisa for the last three months at work. The guy who she was sufficiently enamored of that her lack of interest in my sharing fantasies had suddenly reversed into an interest that had led to tonight.

To say I was surprised at Lisa’s choice of man would be the understatement of the year. When I thought back to the three other guys Lisa had dated and slept with before me, and they were all pretty much cut from the same cloth. Handsome, preppy types that she could happily take home to her conservative Cuban mother and WASP father. But the guy she was dancing with was the polar opposite of these guys and me. He looked just over six-foot tall, was wider than the doorman I’d bribed to get in, and his muscular torso and neck were covered in what looked like gang tattoos. He was wearing a vest top so all his tattoos and muscles were clearly on display, he looked Hispanic, and about ten years younger than Lisa as far as I could judge.

He looked like a real dangerous, bad ass kind of a guy – quite possibly a gangbanger from one of the local Latino gangs that ran sections of the city, and I was totally stunned that my respectable thirty-five-year-old wife should be interested in a guy like this.

I was struggling for breath as I stood rooted to the spot staring at Lisa and this heavily tattooed young gangbanger as they danced, taking every little detail of the sight before me, Lisa’s arms locked around the gangbanger’s neck in a very intimate and affectionate way. In my years of watching guys hitting on Lisa and dancing with her at parties, I don’t think I’d ever seen her dance quite like this with another guy, and I immediately knew in my gut that Lisa was going to end up giving herself to this guy tonight. That’s why I’d received no more texts, she’d sought my final permission, and having received it, she’d made her mind up. Looking at the two of them dancing together, I knew there was no going back.

My chest was pounding and my body flooded with adrenaline. I was unable to tear my eyes from the dancing couple, who just seemed locked in this embrace, with eyes only for each other. Blissfully unaware of the other dancers around them, the guy’s arms around Lisa’s waist mirroring her naked arms wrapped possessively around his tattooed neck. Even with her five-inch heels on, Lisa was still a couple of inches shorter than this Hispanic gangbanger and had to tilt her face slightly upwards to look into her partner’s handsome face.

They danced like this for two or three dances, barely changing their posture whatever the speed or beat of the song. Gazing at each other, seemingly perpetually on the point of kissing, almost teasing each other as they waited for the first kiss, each wanting the other to be the first one to make the move.

They danced like this for two or three dances. Dancing close together, Lisa’s head tilted back to look upward at her taller dance partner. The young gangbangers hands, a tattooed band around Lisa’s trim waist, matched by her slender arms encircling his muscular neck. But finally, they both could resist no more, as they both leaned in at the same moment and they locked their mouths together in a seemingly endless passionate kiss. The deep significance and reality dawned on me, this was the first guy Lisa has kissed other than me in fifteen years, since she’d broken up with her college boyfriend and eventually started dating me.

And as I looked at the way Lisa’s mouth was pressed forcefully against this guys mouth, their tongues fighting, I realized the heat in that kiss was them play acting what they wanted to do to each-others bodies later that evening.

With this thought in my head, watching them took on a greater significance, as I drank in every little detail and nuance. They way that Lisa’s hands stroked up and down the shaved hairs at the back of this young gangbangers neck. The way that the Hispanic guy would sometimes lower his kisses from Lisa’s mouth and passionately make love to her neck. Driving her crazy with arousal as his soft or forceful kisses pressed onto the sensitive skin at the side of her neck or just above her collarbone. The way that sometimes the guy would pull back and just stare hungrily into Lisa’s eyes, as his hands wormed their way under the yellow fabric of her dress top to stoke and caress Lisa’s bare skin, the look on his face like a hungry lion waiting to devour its prey.

Other times he’d ignore the throbbing masses around them and let his hands, lift the hem of Lisa’s mini dress, and rest on my wife’s pantie-clad ass, which I knew for a fact were adorned by matching pale yellow sheer panties. Or when the mood took him, he’d cup and caress Lisa’s big boobs.

I’d been watching them for maybe half an hour, their desire for each other and passion clearly building minute-by-minute. Part of me thought how stupid I’d been to give Lisa carte blanche freedom to meet this guy. Their excitement and need for one another now so strong there was little way we could slam this thing into reverse, even if I’d stormed downstairs and thrown a bucket of cold water over the two of them. But another part of me was excited and aroused beyond anything I’d thought humanly possible. Seeing the raw animal attraction between Lisa and this badass young guy. Realizing she was living out some kind of deeply held secret fantasy that was a million miles from everyday mom and wife and office life. I was happy and excited for her, and astonishingly aroused for myself to see how it would all play out.

I didn’t have long to wait to see how things would develop. After about thirty minutes dancing and feeling each other up, the young gangbanger broke the spell and led Lisa by the hand through the crowd to the edge of the dance floor.

This broke the spell for me also, because until that moment I’d been watching them like a teenage boy looking at his first porno mag or video, with a surprising and painfully stubborn erection, unable to tear my eyes away. Lost in the eroticism of the moment, the rest of the world and all ideas of consequences left behind in a different universe.

Even the act of this guy pulling and Lisa, normally so independent and strong, happy to allow herself to be pulled made an impression on me, making my cock give an extra involuntary throb.

My instincts told me they were heading out of the club, because their thirty minutes of making out must have left them desperate to head somewhere quieter to take things to the next level. I knew I was taking a risk, but I bounded down the stairs so I’d not lose them and then hung back just behind where the exit from the dance floor would bring them out. I breathed a sigh of relief when I spotted Lisa’s yellow dress and her bubble butt swaying from side to side above the short hem of her mini dress. As they headed for the exit, I kept around twenty yards behind them until they’d left the building, then I skipped ahead as fast as I could so I could cautiously poke my head out of the exit door and see what was happening.

I smiled as I saw the line of cabs and Ubers outside, thankful that this was a high-end place which drivers knew was good for tips and business. I saw the guy slap Lisa’s ass as she jumped in the first cab in the line, glad that my location app would mean I should be able to follow them without some bad action movie drama, ‘follow that cab.’

I was soon sitting in the backseat of a cab calmly giving directions to the driver, a Columbian guy who had a rye smile on his face as we tracked Lisa’s cab around half a mile back from where they were. We drove for around twenty minutes and were soon heading into one of the seedier parts of the city, a place I knew had a bad reputation for gangs and violence.

The little flashing circle icon stopped moving and I knew Lisa and her date had got out, the only conclusion that made sense was that they’d headed back to his place to move things to the next level. I felt my pulse and heart start to race even more as the distance between my cab and the stationary flashing circle closed, and I instructed the driver to drop me off around a hundred yards short of where Lisa’s phone was. I paid him off, took his cell number and paid him thirty bucks to wait for the next ten minutes until I rang him to either go somewhere else or tell him to keep the thirty.

All of the houses were similar, down at heel single level small wood-built homes which had seen better times. As I walked as fast as I could, I felt like a fish out of water and very vulnerable. But despite the risks I was taking, there was probably nothing on earth that would have stopped me ploughing on to see what was happening between Lisa and her heavily tattooed date.

As my app showed the distance closing and closing, I finally realized which house they were in and slowed to make sure they weren’t outside and to check for any neighbors or other people who might stop my plans to sneak up and discover what I could see. I was relieved to see no one in the street outside, the yards strewn with garbage, clapped out old cars, and overgrown grass not making the kind of environment people wanted to hang around in.

Looking around to take a final precautionary check, I swung open the rusty gate as quietly as I could and nervously walked down the path that led to the house where Lisa’s phone was, careful not to tread on any of the broken glass. The curtains were shut in the two main windows facing me and the window in the door between them was covered with plywood behind the broken glass pain, so I was in no danger of being seen as I approached.

I don’t know why, but I decided to go right and as I approached the front right corner, I carefully looked around the edge to see if there was any window which represented a danger for me. The only window on the right side of the house also had its window closed, but my racing heart went up two more gears as I heard voices coming from around the back.

I was back to feeling like someone from Mission Impossible as I carefully trod down the side of the house towards the sounds. I couldn’t hear the words at first, but I soon identified Lisa’s voice. As I got to the back corner, I again nervously checked for risks and dangers, discovering a slightly ajar sliding door with a carelessly shut curtain that allowed me to peek inside the back-right bedroom.

I closed my eyes, not sure whether I should be happy or worried. The way the door was ajar and the curtain pulled meant I’d be able to see into the room where Lisa and her Hispanic date were, but at the same time carried the risk they’d see me. I knew that the first look in would be the most dangerous moment, as I had no idea where they were or where their line of sight went, whether it would be pointed straight at where my head would appear.

I took a deep breath. It was now or never. I was either about to see Lisa and this guy, with all the excitement and pain that implied, or I was about to have the most embarrassing moment of my life, quite possibly allied to the mother of all arguments with my thirty-five-year-old wife.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

With one final deep breath, I slowly moved my head to look through the chink in the curtains, immediately experiencing a huge mix of different emotions. Relief that I’d not been spotted, excitement at the sight in front of me, together with an overwhelming sense of jealousy.

This young headbanger was so eager for my wife’s charms that he’d already pulled her into the bedroom and Lisa seemed as hungry for this guy as he was for her. She stood there smiling as he pulled the shoulder and sleeve material of Lisa’s mini dress down off her shoulders, carrying on down until it was lying in a pool by her feet and my wife’s large naked breasts were exposed to his hungry eyes.

“I love your big tits, Lisa. They’re just like I imagined all those weeks at work. I’m going to love banging you from behind, watching them swinging while you beg for more of my big cock.”

There was no subtlety or love in what this young gangbanger wanted to do with Lisa. It was pure, unadulterated lust and sex. Both reassuring but at the same time somehow frightening to me. What Lisa and I had was all about love, but with sex as a glue we sometimes used to express that love. What this was going to be was my beautiful wife keen to get fucked by a guy who seemed to represent some long held bad-boy danger fantasy figure for her. A Latino bad-boy, the kind of guy her parents had always warned her about growing up in the Latino districts of LA.

I shivered as I watched Lisa step out of her little yellow dress, pooled around her feet, noticing her nipples were harder than I ever remember seeing them before, realizing just how incredibly turned on she was as we entered this new chapter of our marriage.

Lisa was now only wearing her five-inch yellow heels and the very damp yellow panties which had matched the dress she’d recently allowed the guy to remove, exposing the shapely curves of her thirty-five-year-old body to the much younger Latino man. The young gangbanger remained fully clothed, but that didn’t last very long as he pulled off his tight white vest and flung it to join other dirty clothes on the floor. Somehow the dirty and rundown nature of the district and the house itself just served to make the whole experience more intense and depraved. So far from the world Lisa and I usually lived in.

I felt as if two big hands were reaching right into my gut, twisting my stomach left and right, as if wringing out a damp cloth, caused by my insane jealousy as I saw the way my wife of thirteen years eyed the younger man’s muscular and heavily tattooed body. I thought of my own body, slightly overweight and soft, and I compared it unfavorably to the body Lisa was lustfully admiring. Where my body was soft, his was hard. Where mine was unfit, his was layered with rippling and well-defined muscles, from his six-pack through his taut pecs to broad and bulging shoulders and upper and lower arms. Where my skin was pale and unblemished, the gang-banger’s was brown and covered with tattoos denoting a tough life in the barrios.

This guy was the kind of guy, the kind of bad-boy, that mothers have been warning their daughters about since the year dot, and that girls and wives have been failing for since we crawled out of the Oceans. The very opposite of what a loving boyfriend or husband gives, and therefore all the more exciting and alluring because of it.

But as I saw the way they lusted after each other, I realized that just as much as it made me insanely jealous and left me feeling insecure, so it made me ridiculously aroused. My cock was harder than in many a year, as I surreptitiously stoked myself as I watched things develop.

This guy may have been ten years younger than Lisa and me, but he certainly new how to play and seduce women, dropping and kicking off his pants, but leaving his boxers in place, showing a sizeable salami shape running down the righthand side of the material.

“You take them off, Lisa. I want you to see what you’re going to be getting in a minute, and how much bigger it is than what hubby usually gives you.”

It was strange to hear my name, but my mind only dwelt on this for a moment as instead I focused on Lisa’s shaking hands as she pulled the young Hispanic guy’s well filled boxer shorts down over his muscular thighs.

“Shit, that’s big,” was followed by the sound of a zipper being pulled down. “Oh my God, it feels just like a huge salami,” Lisa’s initial shocked expression now replaced by a tone of utter incredulity.

Even in the low light I could make out Lisa’s left hand moving up and down. “Fuck, it’s so thick. I don’t even think I could get anything like that inside me, even after a couple of kids. It feels like some freakish baby’s arm with an apple on top. Just how big is it, anyway.”

The guy chuckled. “It’s about nine inches long, and about as thick as one of the new coke cans. And, in case your wondering, plenty of other girls at work can take all of it and once they’ve tried it, they can’t get enough of it. So, I don’t see why you’d be any different.”

Lisa was still staring at this young gangbanger’s massive cock, as her hand slowly stroked up and down, her small hand unable to fully encircle his fat girth. “You’re huge, Carlos. Now I know why the girls in the office call you Horse.” Not exactly the words a guy wants to hear his wife say to another man. Especially not a man ten years your junior, half a foot taller than you, and a guy with a muscular body that your wife’s just been lusting after.

Finally, I had the name that Lisa had refused to tell me. Carlos. I felt a momentary sense of victory, but it was short lived as my eyes and mind were drawn back to the defilement of my wife which I knew was just minutes away. From my position peeking through the curtain, I had to move a little to the left to see what all the fuss was about. But when I saw it, my earlier jealousy came back with a vengeance. Lisa hadn’t been exaggerating one little bit. Even though he wasn’t fully hard yet, I could see that this young guy called Carlos had a cock that was thicker and longer than mine when I’m fully hard.

“Get on the bed, baby,” Carlos commanded my shaking wife. As Lisa obeyed the muscular young gangbanger, I had to take several deep breaths to calm myself, just as a mental picture of our kids came into my mind, making me feel terribly guilty at the risks we might be taking which might affect their happiness, if things backfired. Slowly this guilt and worry ebbed away as I thought just how devoted Lisa was to our family and our marriage. This whole evening, and the game we’d started to explore, was all about lust and excitement. Important to us as two adult humans with normal and healthy sex drives, but never something we’d allow to harm or damage our love or family. This was about sex not love.

Carlos joined Lisa on the bed, laying next to her and pulling her to him so that he could play with and explore her body some more. Their lips were soon locked together in a passionate and lust-filled kiss, Lisa responding with enthusiasm as Carlos’ tattooed hands played with her big boobs and explored and probed her pussy, sawing one, then two, and then three fingers in and out to get her ready for his monster cock.

When he judged she was ready, he broke their kiss and looked into Lisa’s flushed and excited face. “Are you ready to do this baby? Are you ready to take my big cock inside your sweet little married pussy and blow away those vows you made?”

Just for a moment I thought Lisa might back off, the words Carlos had used reminding her of me and her family, but I’d not reckoned with just how aroused she was, intent on making the most of the freedom I’d given her.

“Yes, Carlos baby. I’ve been thinking of this moment for the last few months. I want to feel your big Mexican cock deep inside me. I want to feel you stretch me and reach new places.” Lisa’s lust-filled words shocking me, so different from how she was with me. Knowing she’d been thinking of this for so long making me feel terribly jealous but also making my cock throb with arousal at the thought of the secret fantasies that had been swirling around my lovely wife’s head.

“Good girl,” the muscular young gangbanger told Lisa, as if he was the older of the two. “As you’ve never had anything this large before from your hubby or previous guys, I want you to lower yourself down onto me this first time. That way you can control the depth and speed. And then, when you’re used to me and I’ve stretched you out a bit, we can fuck in other positions. Okay?”

My nervous looking wife replied with a simple okay, and then moved to squat over Carlos’s hips as he held his massive cock rigid with one hand, now fully hard and for all the world looking just like some fleshy aerosol tin, it was so long and thick, about the same size as our insect repellant spray at home.

Carlos offered the other hand to hold Lisa’s left hand, taking some of her weight as my flushed wife positioned the entrance to her body directly above the huge glans of Carlos’s cock. Lisa reached between her legs with her other hand and spread her pussy lips as far as she could, and then dropped her sexy gym body a fraction lower. I saw her lovelips make contact with the glans of his thick cock, and saw his cockhead slip into Lisa’s vulva as her entrance stretched taut around his fat shaft.

“Shit, that’s big,” Lisa whispered, biting her lip as she took just the very first part of the biggest cock she’d ever known.

“We’ve only just started, Lisa baby. Plenty more where that came from honey,” the smug young gangbanger smirked.

With Lisa’s lovelips now stretched taut around Carlos’s fat cock, he was free to use his left hand to hold Lisa’s right hand, now taking most of her weight through his broad and well-muscled torso. Lisa seemed to appreciate the gesture and smiled down softly at him. “Okay, lower me down a little, Carlos.”

The young gangbanger grinned up at my wife, knowing full well he had her ensnared within his web, knowing he soon would have his huge cock deep inside her and be getting her hooked on this new part of her life.

Carlos did as Lisa asked, relaxing his tattooed biceps just enough so that Lisa’s very wet pussy slipped down an inch or two, causing her to cry out with another ‘Oh fuck’ as her face screwed up and she bit her lip again.

“Why couldn’t you have a smaller cock, Carlos?” my wife asked between gasps as she fought for breath.

“Coz then I couldn’t pound you and fuck you to heaven and back like I know you want. Now quit moaning and take it all like a good girl,” the young gangbanger grinned up at my sweating wife as she slipped further down and took another couple of inches of his fat cock.

Lisa gave up talking at this point, just looking at Carlos with an intense look of concentration as she allowed him to lower her bit by bit until only a couple of inches of his thick cock were still showing. In my minds’ eye I could picture an X-ray cross-section of Lisa’s sweet pussy, her walls being pushed wider as she dropped down onto each extra inch, the walls pushed wide as Carlos’ cock was maybe twice as thick as my cock. As Lisa was filled up with more and more of this thick Hispanic cock, her hyperventilated breathing got more and more pronounced and rapid.

I was so pumped with adrenaline that I seemed to notice every tiny detail. The way that Lisa’s pussy lips were stretched like some obscene pinky fleshy elastic band around a cock much thicker than she’d ever known in her life, stretched so tight they seemed to form an airtight seal around Carlos, over-sized horse cock. The way Lisa seemed in a trance like state, staring at this heavily tattooed young guy, as if she couldn’t believe the feelings he was creating in her body, as she went with another guy for the first time in fifteen years. The way her chest and neck were flushed a light red, her nipples standing out harder and more pronounced than I can ever remember, a sure sign of her excitement and enjoyment of the way the young gangbanger was roughly mauling her large breasts.

Carlos seemed quiet, obviously a man of actions rather than words, so the room was dominated by the panting and gasping of my beautiful wife as her body and mind struggled to adjust to the depth and thickness of this new cock. Carlos was just looking into Lisa’s face, as if waiting for something, smiling like a cat that got the cream. Something changed in his expression as like me he sensed Lisa’s breathing slow to a more normal level, signaling her body was slowly adjusting to his size.

He seemed to take this as some type of signal, as he moved his hands from holding Lisa’s hands to support her weight to a higher position where they could stroke and caress Lisa’s neck and shoulders. Even without his hands supporting her weight, Lisa didn’t go any lower. She seemed to have bottomed out, her pussy unable to take those last thick two inches of the young gangbangers cock. They just sat there directly below Lisa’s taut pussy lips, a constant reminder of Carlos’ size, the only part of his huge cock which wasn’t glistening with Lisa’s juices.

Carlos placed his hands under Lisa’s shapely ass and used his tattooed muscular frame to lift her up and down a few times, but those last two inches stubbornly refused to go in. Lisa didn’t seem to mind, her eyes closed and face screwed up in pleasure as Carlos stretched and pleasured her pussy in ways she’d never experienced before.

“Do it yourself, Lisa baby,” he told her in a flat and unemotional voice, removing his hands from under Lisa’s ass and returning them to stroke her neck and shoulders. Lisa gave him a weak smile and used her gym-toned leg muscles to lift herself slowly up and down, as Carlos’ cock appeared and disappeared, glistening with my wife’s womanly juices.

Shit, this was erotic. Watching my wife of thirteen years in some dilapidated house in a crummy district of the city, fucking herself up and down on some young gangbangers horse cock. It was so wrong in so many ways, and for some inexplicable reason I found it as hot as hell. I didn’t for a moment worry that I was losing Lisa to this guy, instead I just enjoyed the sight of my wife living out some depraved sexual fantasy.

Lisa slowly fucked herself up and down maybe a half dozen times, each time her moans getting louder and more excited as she enjoyed a new sexual experience for the first time in many years. She was really getting into it now, no longer needing any encouragement from her young gangbanger date, but still the last couple of inches of his huge horse cock refused to go in.

“That’s it, Lisa baby. Do it like you mean it. Fuck yourself with my big cock. Show me what a little married slut you are. Milk my meat with your tight little married pussy,” Carlos encouraged her, almost with a sneer on his face as he taunted and encouraged Lisa.

Lisa’s eyes remained shut and her face screwed up as she showed no signs of even hearing his words, although his crude words must have added to her pleasure from this debauched fantasy she was playing out. She just carried on slowly fucking herself up and down, moaning and sighing while she used Carlos’ huge cock like some lifelike dildo.

Carlos’s hands still teased and caressed Lisa’s neck and shoulders, and I wondered why he wasn’t playing with her beautiful 34D boobs, hanging there pendulous and so inviting. My question was soon answered as his tattooed hands moved from her neck to her shoulders and as she lowered herself, he used all of his considerable strength to push down powerfully on her shoulders.

I could see the effort in his bulging muscles as he pushed down forcefully and Lisa yelped like a wounded animal as the last two inches of his horse cock finally disappeared inside my wife’s body. Lisa’s body instantly changed from relaxed and happy to bolt upright and full of tension, as she fought for breath, gulping down huge gasps of air as her body adjusted to now having the full nine inches of Carlos’ manhood inside her.

Lisa seemed to be scrambling to lift herself up and off, but Carlos just left his hands, on Lisa’s shoulders and held her there, smiling at her. “It’s okay, honey. Give it a few seconds, you’ll be fine. Just give it a while, baby ….”

Carlos just stared at Lisa, as slowly her breathing slowed and returned to a more normal level, until finally she opened her eyes and looked into the eyes of the young Hispanic guy who now totally occupied her body. Happy that somehow, he’d crammed those last fat two inches into Lisa, finally opening her up to take him all.

Lisa’s sparkling brown eyes that she got from her Cuban mother were locked on Carlos, as they shared some kind of invisible connection.

“Shit Carlos, it feels like your splitting me in two. It feels like your cock is tickling the bottom of my heart and lungs. I never knew it could be like this. To have a man so deep in me.”

Carlos chuckled, teasing with understatement that surprised me. “What, Lisa, you tellin’ me hubby doesn’t do this for you too? You tellin’ me he doesn’t fill you up like this?”

Of course, Lisa had no idea that I was standing outside watching, enjoying her one-woman sex-show as I slowly stroked my own meagre cock. I waited with baited breath to hear how Lisa would reply to Carlos’ gentle teasing.

“Fuck no,” Lisa replied, using language she rarely uses. “Adam’s nowhere near as big as you. He doesn’t go anywhere near as deep as you, Carlos. I should be so lucky.”

I’d expected Lisa’s words to be something like this, but hearing the actual words made me feel very self-conscious and betrayed, but for some strange reason it excited me as well. It was as if I got some kinky perverted pleasure from knowing this young gangbanger was giving Lisa something I never could, and hearing her confirm how great it was, gave me an extra perverse thrill. I knew Lisa would be sleeping in my arms later that night, and if she was going to break her wedding vows, she might as well do it with a guy who could give her something more than me.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, glad that I’d had the presence of mind to switch my phone to silent mode. In amongst all the excitement and emotions I was feeling, I’d totally forgotten about the cab driver I’d paid to wait for me, and he was ringing for a decision. I could hardly take the call without alerting Lisa and Carlos to my presence, so instead I killed the call and texted him to keep the thirty and head off for his next fare. As I heard his engine head away, I felt a feeling of isolation and loneliness, realizing I was alone in this dangerous area with no means of escape.

But my mind was soon dragged back from these feelings to events in the room as Carlos placed one tattooed hand under Lisa’s ass while leaving one on her shoulder and then started slowly lifting her up and down his huge fleshy pole. All nine inches of his manhood were soon glistening from my wife’s juices as she was now taking all of him, and any signs of discomfort soon left Lisa as she started quietly moaning her pleasure.

As Lisa’s body went up and down, I loved the way her big breasts bobbled and wobbled as Carlos maneuvered her sexy body. I’ve always loved Lisa’s big 34-D tits and it was a thrill to watch them bouncing up and down as Lisa fucked another guy for the first time in many years. Of course, I felt jealous and more than a little inadequate next to Lisa’s well-endowed lover, but the visual and voyeuristic pleasure of watching the woman I loved making love was intense.

The noises Lisa were making were getting louder and the look on her face showed just how much she was enjoying the fucking the young gangbanger was giving her with his oversized cock. As her moans and cries of passion got louder and louder, I recognized all the signs that she was getting close to orgasm, although I felt a little humbled that I don’t remember her making a racket like this with me when we made love.

As her breathing got quicker and quicker, I reckoned she was nearly there, maybe only a few seconds away, as the room echoed with her sobs of pleasure, but as she rode Carlos at the end of one of the upwards strokes, he lifted Lisa’s bodily off his huge cock.

Lisa’s eyes had been screwed shut as she approached her climax but they opened with a startled look, as if trying to understand why she’d been separated from the big cock that was giving her so much pleasure.

Carlos just grinned, enjoying the desperate look on Lisa’s face as she squatted above his huge cock, her pussy now very empty, lacking his fat pleasure stick that had been about to give her a large orgasm.

“On your knees, Lisa baby. I told you I wanted to do you from behind once I’d stretched you out a little. I want to watch those big titties of yours swinging around while I bang you from behind.”

A little bit of me thought Lisa might be upset by his crude language, but there were no signs of this as Lisa eagerly did as she was told and knelt on the bed, looking away from Carlos who had taken up position directly behind my wife. The young gangbanger took some time to adjust Lisa’s position, pulling her hips a little higher until he was happy and then he sank his huge cock back into Lisa’s bubbling pussy with one deep thrust.

“Mmm,” Lisa called out, as if she was trying to keep the noise down, but she was fighting a losing battle, moaning and whimpering as Carlos sawed his huge cock in and out of my wife’s pussy, her lovelips once again lewdly stretched like elastic around the girth of his fat cock. I don’t know whether it was Lisa or me, who’s breathing was more ragged as we enjoyed this young guy’s sexual master class in our very different ways.

Lisa’s tits bounced and jiggled as Carlos built up a fearsome speed from behind and it was only a couple of minutes before Lisa’s pleasure was back at her previous level, her squeals and howls of pleasure telling both Carlos and me she was nearly there again.

“Come on, Lisa baby, cum for me, I want to feel you cumming hard for me baby, show me how much you love my big cock and the way I fuck you …” as the young hoodlum fucked Lisa like she’d never been fucked before, taking her to a place deep within her fantasy world as she finally squealed at the top of her voice as her limbs and back locked up as her body shook and spasmed through an orgasm more intense than I’d ever seen her enjoy before. Carlos didn’t let up for a single moment, his huge cock still slamming in and out of her with the same force as he grinned at my spasming wife, his continued deep strokes, if anything lengthening and intensifying her climax.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Lisa started coming down from the heavens, as her senses returned to her, suddenly looking disoriented and as if she didn’t know where she was. As she finally regained her senses, she looked behind her at her tattooed lover who had slowed somewhat as the smallest of gestures towards Lisa’s delicate condition.

She smiled weakly at the muscular young gangbanger, blowing him a kiss which made me nearly as jealous as some of things I’d seen earlier.

“Didn’t I tell you you’d love it, Lisa. And, baby, the night’s still young. I’m not some tired old man like your hubby, I can go all night. I’ve only just started with you, baby. By the time I send you home to hubby and your family, you’re pussy will be wrecked and you’ll be weak as a kitten coz you’ll have cum so much. And I’ll have to carry you to the taxi coz you ain’t hardly gonna be able to walk …”

Carlos’ crude threats and promises made me shake and I could see a strange glazed look come over Lisa’s face, as if she was picturing in her mind’s eye what Carlos had planned for her for the next few hours.

Carlos leant forward and locked his mouth onto Lisa’s soft red lips as they kissed with a hunger and a need which I found disconcerting. Lisa was normally ready to sleep after cumming, but as they shared a deep lewd kiss, there was no sign that Lisa had had enough. On the contrary, the feelings and passion in the kiss she was sharing with Carlos told me she wanted everything he planned to throw at her pussy, and maybe a bit more besides. Their mouths still locked together, Carlos started slowly building up his speed again as his nine-inch shaft was soon pistoning in and out of Lisa’s pussy in a way which I knew would send her over the top before long, as his inked hands squeezed and toyed with her big swinging tits.

My own breathing was moving towards hyperventilation when I suddenly felt my pocket vibrate again. Looking at the screen I saw it was Sharon. Shit, shit, shit. I could tell that Carlos was only just getting warmed up and probably planned to fuck Lisa for the next couple of hours, and here was our babysitter ringing to see where I was.

As with the cab driver, I killed the call and texted Sharon back and asked her if she could stay with the kids for one more hour, as the thing I was doing was taking longer than I’d expected. I felt a huge wave of disappointment roll over me when she texted back and said she was sorry but her Dad wanted her home and she couldn’t stay much longer.

Feeling like a child whose parent has taken his candy away, I cursed Sharon’s dad and with one final look at the rutting couple, as quietly as I could I eased my way back to the front of the house and ordered an Uber.

As I stood amongst the rubbish and long grass of his front garden, I could still hear the sounds of pleasure that Carlos was winning from my wife, and was pretty damn sure I heard her second orgasm break, judging by her high-pitched yelps of pleasure.

As I saw the Uber’s lights come around the corner, suddenly all was quiet at the back of the house. But I didn’t kid myself that this would last long. I was a hundred percent sure that after allowing her a short respite, Carlos would be back between my wife’s legs fucking her with that obscenely large cock of his.

Even as I slammed the Uber’s door shut, I heard the first quiet moans from Lisa as Carlos started up again. Looking at my watch I realized it was just coming up to eleven o’clock, and as it was Friday night there was little to stop Lisa giving herself to the young gangbanger for the next several hours.

As we turned the corner of the street, I took one last look at Carlos’ run-down house and wondered when I’d next see Lisa again.

(Thanks to cbears52 for a great job correcting many author's mistakes.)

 

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments