Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consensual Cheating Ch. 3

"Lisa's next date with lover boy kicks things up a notch."

45
29 Comments 29
8.9k Views 8.9k
8.8k words 8.8k words

It all happened in a whirlwind. One minute I was cooking the family dinner, kids sat contentedly in front of Uncle Netflix, wife location undetermined somewhere upstairs. Next minute the doorbell goes, the clip-clop of heels on wooden staircase, kiss on cheek and a brief ‘don’t wait up honey’ and door opened and closed.

And then there were three.

I heard the car reverse out, saw its lights swing through the kitchen window and was just in time to see the logo of the cab company as it accelerated off and away from the quiet little bit of Suburbia.

What had just happened?

Of course, I knew damn well what had just happened. Two days of furtive and surreptitious messaging had come to the natural conclusion that I’d dreaded and hoped for in equal measure. My beautiful Lisa, wife and mother, had headed off into the night with the merest of goodbyes and not even the hint of an explanation of where or to whom she was going.

I was just beginning to feel my cock harden and my sense of self-pity ramp up when my phone pinged with an incoming text.

‘Love you, honey. Off dancing with friends. See you later. Might be late so don’t feel you need to wait up. L xx

Shit. This ‘game’ was going to put me in a wooden box two or three decades before my due date. As I stared at the taunting little crystals on my phone, I took in every character and nuance. Relived that Lisa’s first thought had been to tell me she loved me, excited and fearful by every single syllable of the rest of her message.

As I continued preparing dinner, I knew in my heart what my next actions would be. The only question was at what point in the evening I’d give up the uneven fight between my conscience as a parent and my twisted desire to see with my own eyes again what Lisa and her young gangbanger boyfriend were up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’d managed to hold off and be a half-way doting parent. It was now eight o’clock and I was heading across town to the location of Lisa’s phone’s GPS sensor, which was winking at me from the same location where Carlos had bedded and fucked her for five hours on Friday night. I’d spent the two hours since Lisa had absconded from the family home cooking, arranging a babysitter and vicariously following Lisa’s progress and activities through that winking GPS sensor. The only, flimsy thread-like link I retained between me and my beloved.

After her cab journey had ended, she’d spent just over an hour at what appeared to be the location of a Latino bar. Then the little winking symbol had started moving again, and for the last half an hour had shone it’s ‘on-off-on’ beacon from the location of Carlos’s home. Winking like some adulterous lighthouse, marking the rocks and dangers of the location and situation.

Luckily for me, Sharon was available and as her dad had flown out earlier for a business trip, she told me she was fine for a few hours. As I sat in the back of the cab trying not to obsess and fidget, I was like a junky gone cold turkey and waiting for his next fix. Tracking each fifty yards of progress on my map as we got closer and closer to the center of the web.

Bad enough that one adult in our family had been snared by the spider at the center of the web, now even worse as the remaining adult was inexorably sucked into the same vortex. But these maudlin reflections were stomped on by my testosterone-fueled size twelves that speculated about what kind of erotic and depraved scenes I’d find when I finally reached the eye of the storm. Marveling that after thirteen years of peaceful and satisfying marriage Lisa and I found ourselves in this position.

The cab approached from the same direction as on Friday night, so I got myself dropped at the same location, again requesting the same waiting period of ten minutes and handing across the same thirty bucks as before. My adrenaline was on surge mode and I had to force myself to approach slowly and carefully, instead of at warp speed as I wanted to, over-confident after remaining unseen through Friday.

As I walked along trying to look like I belonged, I was relieved to see the road was again deserted and that the yard in front of Carlos’s dilapidated single story home was the same as Friday. Unoccupied and unkempt, my main worry not to tread on the plentiful supply of broken glass and make a racket.

Again, all the windows at the front of the house had curtains drawn and so I was able to approach unseen. As I got closer to the house, I heard the sound of laughter coming from the back yard. The sound of the laughter making clear that there were definitely more than just two people in the backyard.

I thought long and hard about whether I should head back to my waiting cab. From all the hooting and hollering, it sounded like there was quite a group in Carlos’s back yard and if I got spotted snooping and spying there were obvious dangers, even with Lisa there to vouch for me. (Never mind the potential huge embarrassment and humiliation.)

I hesitated for a couple of minutes before deciding to press on, telling myself I’d make a final decision when I got a better look at the backyard, remembering the layout and that it meant they’d most likely have their backs to me.

Thankful for modern technology, I made sure the flash was turned off and reached around the corner and used my phone camera to peek around the corner without having to expose anything more than a few inches of hand and phone. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized that Carlos and his buddies were all facing away from me, sat on various old pieces of old garden furniture. I dismissed my cab, felt a little silly as I rubbed a liberal quantity of dirt onto my face and then took up a position squatting where I could watch but hardly be seen.

As I settled in, my adrenaline rush from the danger I’d been feeling was replaced by my adrenaline actually going up a level as I took in the scene before me. There were three couples, the girl in each couple sat on their man’s lap, Lisa sat on Carlos’s lap as he, in turn, sat on a rusty two-person swing chair. The guys were similar in age and appearance to Carlos, with one maybe a tiny bit taller and thinner while the other looked about my height but was as broad as a barn.

Needless to say, they were both covered in just as many tattoos as Carlos and looked to be Latino. The two girls sat on their laps were much younger than Lisa and me, maybe just around the twenty mark, both sporting very revealing outfits. One had fake platinum hair and a very ample chest and was sat on the lap of the tall guy, the other had classic Latina dark and pretty features and was much more petite in height and her figure and was sat on the really broad guy.

Everyone was laughing at something I’d not caught, and as the laughter died down it was the fake blonde with the very large chest who caused everyone to start up laughing again.

“Are you for real, Lisa, baby? Are you really telling me your poor old hubby’s at home babysitting while you're out here partying with Carlos and us?”

From the catcalls and laughter, everyone found this idea hilarious. As the noise slowly subsided, Lisa answered.

“What can I say, Gabby? We have a certain arrangement. He loves me and likes me to have fun. And so right now, he has no idea where I am or what I’m doing.”

“Oh, baby. Has your hubby, got a brother? What I wouldn’t give for a man like that? You get to have your cake and eat it. A loyal loving husband for when you’re tired and Carlos, for when you need some fun and excitement.”

Again, hoots of laughter, as I saw Lisa’s head turn to face Carlos as she lowered her head to engage in a deep and long kiss with the young Latino whose lap she was perched on. As they kissed, I saw Lisa’s legs spread lightly and I felt a lump in my throat as I realized Carlos’s hand was underneath Lisa’s short skirt and his fingers very probably deep inside her body.

As their long kiss and Carlos’s fingering of my wife continued the noise was a constant backdrop of laughter and encouragement.

“Get a room you two…”

“Give it to her properly man… let her see what a Latino guy does to white pussy …”

“Hey, Carlos, man, why don’t you stick your whole fist in her pussy… it’s smaller than your cock anyway …”

On and on the comments went, as the four on-lookers did their best to encourage Carlos and Lisa, encouraging each other onwards to make each comment lewder and more provocative than the last.

Finally, Lisa and Carlos broke their kiss, and it was Gabby of the fake tits and fake blonde hair who started up the chat again.

“Well, honey, I don’t care if you are a mommy or not, you know what comes next if you want to be part of our little crew, don’t you? Carlos told you, right? It’s time for your initiation ceremony.”

The area was well lit and even though I was nearly ten yards away I could just about see Lisa nod her head faintly. This seemed to be what Gabby was waiting for, as she jumped off the lap of her man and strode over to Lisa and hauled her off of Carlos’s lap. Lisa was now standing in front of Gabby, who must have been fifteen years her junior, as the younger woman reached down and pulled Lisa’s arms until they were straight and high above her head. Without waiting or even a second’s delay, Gabby grabbed the bottom of Lisa’s tight white top and pulled it up and over her arms, flinging it nonchalantly to the other couple who’d remained seated.

The earlier laughter was more muted, everyone seemed affected by a buzz of excitement and anticipation.

“You ready for this, Chica? If you want to be Carlos’s girl, then you gotta be okay to do this. His last girl did whatever he asked whenever the mood took him,” Gabby told my wife.

I could hear the nerves in Lisa’s shaky voice as she answered Gabby’s question.

“If this is what Carlos wants, then yeah, I’m ready.”

It was like my gut was in a machine press as I heard this imprecise exchange. I could well guess the kind of thing they were saying Lisa had to do to gain acceptance into their circle, but the details only became clear in the next few minutes.

I don’t know if blonde bosomy Gabby had some special status in the group, but she continued to act as some kind of perverted master, or mistress, of ceremonies. She reached behind Lisa’s back and unclipped her skimpy white bra, letting the garment fall to the floor as she cupped and weighed Lisa’s big boobs.

“Not bad, for an oldie,” her teasing comment causing everyone to laugh at my wife’s expense, Lisa’s face no doubt burning with embarrassment, if I’d been able to see it.

The way the three guys all rose and arranged themselves in a line gave me a horrible feeling they’d done this, many times before, a feeling that only grew as I saw them undo and drop their pants and underwear with a similar level of coordination. Gabby led my wife to the first one in the line, the tall thin guy.

“This is how it goes, Chica. Give Miguel a nice blowjob for two minutes, then I’ll tell you when time’s up and you move down the line to my man, Jorge, then when I tell you the two minutes is up you move along to Carlos. And then when one of them cums, or they get bored, we think of something else fun to do. You got it, Chica?”

Again, another barely visible nod of the head from my nervous wife as Gabby gently edged her forward a step and pushed her onto her knees in front of tall thin Miguel. I remember thinking to myself that at least someone had arranged three small cushions on the hard-concrete paving – a strange thought for a husband to have as he prepared to watch his thirty-five-year-old wife blow three young Latino gangbangers.

The other strange, but practical, thought that I had was that at least these two new guys weren’t as spectacularly endowed as Carlos. Tall thin Miguel had a cock that seemed to match his body, being long and thin, while Jorge’s cock seemed as broad as his ridiculously wide torso.

With this new arrangement, I could now see Lisa’s face, although thankfully both she and the guys were all side-on to me, so if I kept still in my dark little corner, I’d remain unseen. A part of me worried that Lisa might be under some kind of duress, but as I saw the eager way, she set about giving Miguel head, I knew she was a willing participant in this kinky initiation ceremony. As I watched her head bobbing up and down on Miguel’s long thin cock, I recalled how she’d nodded when Gabby had asked her if Carlos had told her what was to happen tonight.

Knowing this made my scrunched-up gut tighten itself with two further knots. Was this really my beautiful wife of fifteen years. Willingly kneeling on her knees before three young Latino gangbangers to orally worship their cocks, with unstated other parts of her initiation ceremony still to come.

As Gabby gently eased Lisa’s head back and off, I swore I saw a look of disappointment under the bright neon lights of the backyard, only replaced when Gabby eased her back into position on her knees in front of Gabby’s man, Jorge. As Lisa struggled to get his fat cock into her mouth, there was no room for doubt that she was enjoying it. Gabby’s guy must have been a little fatter than Carlos, although maybe only two-thirds the length, because Lisa’s lips were truly stretched wide in a way that looked painful.

But this didn’t stop her playing with Jorge’s big swinging balls, which seemed in proportion to the fatness rather than the length of his cock. As if to return the favor, Jorge’s brown hands reached out to cup and squeeze Lisa’s boobs, bouncing enticingly as her head moved up and down his fat shaft. Obviously, a breast man, Jorge seemed to take great pleasure in rolling and pulling at Lisa’s nipples. From the moans and whimpers Lisa was making, she was definitely enjoying the attention he was paying to her boobs, although sometimes I could see a grimace or two. Either from how the fatness of his shaft stretched her mouth, or when he tugged and pulled too hard on her nipples.

The two minutes were up in hardly any time, and Lisa looked genuinely disappointed as Gabby again led her through the off and up and down and on routine, this time Lisa’s soft lips and warm mouth engulfing Carlos’ mighty horse cock, surely the best fit for her. Combining both girth and length in the perfect proportions for any woman. Lisa was definitely a happy woman as her head bobbed up and down on her young lover’s horse cock, fat but not too fat and with a length that she knew would later probe and stretch her depths and take her to new heights of pleasure.

This round-robin game continued for three rounds until Carlos broke the chain. When his two minutes of Lisa kneeling and worshipping was up, as Gabby helped Lisa off her knees Carlos stopped Gabby leading my wife to the start of the line once again. Instead, he picked Lisa up in his arms and grinning at his two buddies told them what was next.

“Come on guys. Time to give my poor little Chica what she can’t get at home. Time to show her what she’d have been enjoying these last fifteen years if she’d not listened to her mama and gone with a real man, not gone and settled for some ‘nice boy’ Gringo.”

There was more hollering and laughter as Carlos carried Lisa into the small wood-sided house, his over-sized dick swinging menacingly in front of him in time with his strides. As Miguel and Jorge followed him inside, I saw no signs of resistance or regret from Lisa. As far as I could make out, she knew this was on the cards for tonight from the messages she’d secretly exchanged with Carlos, and she’d been only too happy to skip out on our quiet Sunday evening to engage in this three-guy initiation ceremony.

Everything had happened so quickly that I’d really not had time to take stock. I knew my gut was crunched up and my body was flying as high as a kite on adrenalin – adrenalin of the exciting sort and also the gut-wrenching gnawing at your own bones sort. And I knew that my cock was hard enough to cut diamonds. But this was the first time I really thought about what had just happened, and what was surely about to happen inside Carlos’s run-down little home. My beautiful wife of thirteen years, mother to Caleb and Libby, was about to get her brains banged out.

I’d thought it extreme and exciting enough when she’d allowed Carlos to fuck her to his heart’s content for four or five hours on Friday night. So, what the hell did I feel about this new ‘development’? Comparing Friday to this Sunday night mini-gangbang felt like comparing Bleriot’s first plane to an F16 Jet. And the truth is I was both excited and terrified at how fast things were developing. In the space of Friday to Sunday, my beautiful wife had gone from novice mountaineer to taking on Everest without helpers or oxygen, or at least that’s how it seemed in my tortured mind.

I could feel my limbs start to cramp up as I squatted, as still as I could, in the bushes that had grown at the side of this untended and unloved backyard. I kept willing Gabby and the other girl (who I later found out was called Rosa) to join their menfolk and head inside, so I could stretch and then try and see what was happening inside.

But however, as much as I willed and prayed it, they didn’t make a move. Looking at their body language I sensed they were settled for some time as they started discussing things they’d maybe not wanted to discuss in front of the guys.

All the time I was torn between listening to two alternative sets of sounds. The moans and cries coming from inside as one of the three guys set about Lisa’s initiation proper, Lisa’s unique cry she makes on penetration giving way to a steady pattern of sobs and squeals. Driving me crazy with frustration as I tried to work out and imagine which of the three guys was giving it to Lisa, and what the other two were doing as their buddy fucked my wife.

And the other, more immediate sets of sounds as Gabby and Rosa talked about Lisa, about Carlos, and about Lisa and Carlos. To my overstimulated and doped up brain, it was like listening to the sexiest and most dirty triple X-rated dialogue at the same time as listening to the horny sounds of rutting animals in finest Dolby surround sound.

Gabby and Rosa were snuggled next to each other on the two-person swing chair that Carlos and Lisa had vacated, talking like best of friends in the lowest of conspiratorial tones about the newcomer in their group. A subject at the core of human conversation since time immemorial.

“Who’d have thought it? Carlos with a thing for older women,” the more petite Rosa giggled. “She’s got to be thirty-two or thirty-three if she’s a day.”

“I know, I always thought Carlos preferred them young. Young and dirty,” Gabby smiled as she added the punch line that made them both, laugh.

“Well, she’s certainly dirty enough. Maybe that’s what Carlos likes about her. Maybe that’s why he dumped Angelita. Lisa’s dirtier and more-slutty,” Rosa added, almost sounding a little disapproving and maybe just a little bit sorry for this Angelita girl who’d been dumped by Carlos.

“Maybe, or maybe Carlos just likes the excitement of playing with a married woman. Of taking her and turning her bad. Of taking her from her husband. There’s got to be a buzz in that, right. Taking another guy’s old lady, making her do all kinds of slutty things and then sending her home to her old man with a belly and a pussy full of his stuff.”

Hearing these two young Latina girls talking in this way was sending me haywire. Pulled and pushed in so many different directions, I felt like my head was going to explode. Hearing that Lisa’s young gangbanger was serious enough about Lisa to have dumped his old girlfriend worried me, suggestive of something that wasn’t just a temporary fling but more serious and permanent in his mind. Hearing this revelation made me wonder if I’d got it totally wrong thinking about this as just a bit of sex and a bit of fun – no threat to Lisa’s and my marriage.

And hearing the way Gabby and Rosa talked about Carlos’s possible intentions of turning Lisa dirty and taking her from me just built higher and higher on this earlier revelation. As their words echoed around my brain, I felt a dizziness and light-headedness and had to rest against the fence as I tried to pull myself together. Ever since this had started, I’d just been thinking of this as a bit of fun, but after five minutes of listening to these two twenty-something groupies I was forced to think again. To re-evaluate what we were doing.

As I sucked in air and steadied my breathing, the open window carried the rising sounds of moans and whimpering of Lisa’s sexual pleasure. Temporarily I forced these worrying thoughts out of my head and prayed even harder that these two young Latinas would move or leave so that I could spy through the curtains at what the three young thugs were doing to my wife.

“Sounds like she’s enjoying them as much as they’re enjoying her, the greedy slut,” Gabby cackled. “Who’d have thought it. Such a dirty little mama, squealing like a stuck pig while Carlos and the boys fuck her up real good. Poor stupid husband stuck at home while she’s squealing and moaning, looking after her kids while the slutty mama lets Carlos and the boys do whatever they want to her.”

Gabby and Rosa cackled some more like a couple of old hags, and I got the distinct idea they were enjoying the thought of what they’re menfolk were doing to the married mother of two inside that run-down little house.

“I hope they don’t wear out her pussy, like when Carlos got Angelita to let the guys pull a train on her that first time. Poor Angelita, she could hardly walk for a week after they’d finished with her,” Rosa commented, her tone of voice indicating genuine concern.

Her friend Gabby seemed far less sympathetic. “Don’t you worry. Remember Carlos’s new chica’s pussy has given birth to two bouncing babies. I’m sure she can handle a few hours of cock without breaking a sweat. Listen to that bitch go,” as they both paused to listen, “she’s happier than a pig in shit with Carlos and the boys.”

An almost sad look passed between them before the quieter of the two, Rosa, spoke. “Looks like you and me ain’t gonna get any action tonight. It was like this with Angelita. When Carlos offers one of his bitches, we lose Jorge and Miguel for the rest of the night. Why don’t you and me head back to the club? At least we can get a bit of fun there.”

I didn’t much like hearing my wife called a bitch, and it seemed clear that these two would never accept Lisa into their happy little family. But a little voice in my head cried ‘yeees’ as I saw them get up and start to move towards the house. I held my breath that they’d not change their minds, and felt mightily relieved when I saw the Uber pull up and whisk them away.

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

Even before they were gone, I was concentrating on calming myself so that I could approach the house as quietly as possible. I really didn’t want to be discovered by these three young gangbangers as they had their way with my wife. If they spotted me things could turn nasty very fast.

I got myself as calm as I’d ever be and crept slowly across the back yard, keeping a careful lookout to avoid treading on any of the broken glass or other things that would make a noise. The noise was coming from the same bedroom I’d spied into just two nights ago on Friday, and I prayed that Carlos was sufficiently lazy and undomesticated that he was the kind of guy who couldn’t be bothered to open curtains during the day.

My hunch proved right as I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw the gap, I’d spied through on Friday was still there. Moving as slowly as I could, I raised my head to the correct position and tried to calm the blood pounding in my head. It was thudding in such a way I felt sure Carlos and his buddies would hear the ‘thud, thud, thud’ of the blood rushing through my brain.

As my eyes finally reached the right location, I felt like my heart stopped dead at the sight I saw in that squalid little bedroom. There on the bed was my beautiful thirty-five-year-old wife with three young Latino gangbangers all working on her at the same time. She was laying with her head hanging down over the edge at the bottom of the bed, head between tall thin Miguel’s thighs as he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth with a look of satisfaction on his face.

He was really fucking her face, and between him and Lisa they’d managed to angle her head in such a way that on the inward strokes I could actually see his long thin cock making a lump in my wife’s throat as they’d found a way for Lisa to deep throat him. Even from my hidden vantage point, I could tell that Lisa was having to really concentrate on her breathing to avoid choking, but other than that she seemed to be enjoying the face fucking Miguel was giving her.

Maybe her pleasure had to do with what Miguel’s friend Jorge was doing to the other end of her body. His muscular and broad torso, covered in even more tattoos than his friends, was upright between Lisa’s splayed thighs with his fat coke can cock glistening as it hammered in and out of Lisa’s pussy. His inked hands were grasping my wife’s hips firmly to keep her from being moved around too much from the forcefulness of his thrusts.

Sandwiched between the two of them, as one enjoyed her mouth and the other enjoyed her pussy, it was no wonder that all Lisa could do was emit muffled whimpers and moans. Miguel’s long cock was too deep into her throat and mouth to allow anything more than this muted admission of how she was enjoying herself.

They continued like this with Lisa’s sexy body jiggling around only a little, as the way the two young gangbangers were spit roasting her didn’t allow her body to move more than a little in any direction. It was probably her big 34D boobs which moved most, as they jumped upwards towards her head every time Jorge slammed his coke can cock deep into Lisa’s waiting pussy, only to wobble back in the other direction when Miguel thrust his cock deep into Lisa’s throat.

After about ten minutes I noticed that Miguel’s hip movements were beginning to speed up and as Lisa lay there with her head hanging backwards and down over the end of the bed he started to stroke and caress Lisa’s sleek and vulnerable neck. I swear he was smiling to himself every time he and I both noticed the bulge appear in her throat when his penetration was at it’s fullest.

Finally, he made one last deep thrust, roared out loud, and clamped Lisa’s head absolutely still between his hands as the bulge in her throat reappeared and he poured his Hispanic seed directly into Lisa’s tummy. His cock was so deep in her throat that she had no choice but to swallow as he totally bypassed her mouth. I saw his brown Mexican ass spasm several times as he held himself there and the bulge in her throat didn’t move, his cock no doubt jerking once each time his ass spasmed as he emptied his balls into Lisa’s tummy.

As the intensity of Miguel’s orgasm slowly subsided, he slackened his grip on both sides of Lisa’s head and, to his credit, was careful and slow as he withdrew his seven or eight inches of slackening cock from my wife’s throat and mouth. As the last inches of his limp and sticky cock finally emerged from Lisa’s mouth, tall thin Miguel grinned at Lisa in a way that was almost affectionate. There had been no hint of affection or feeling as he face-fucked Lisa, but now that he’d shot his load maybe he was feeling softer and more loving. Seeing that tender grin looked strange enough to me, and with her head still hanging upside down it must have looked even stranger to my beautiful wife.

I thought that Miguel cumming might signal that things might become a little easier and slower-paced for Lisa, but if anything, Miguel withdrawing from the fray marked things becoming even more intense for my wife as Carlos now stepped forward to direct things and take his place. He tapped broad chested Jorge on the shoulder, and I guess they’d tag teamed girls often enough that this was all Jorge needed to know what came next. He withdrew his fat cock from Lisa’s pussy and headed down to the foot of the bed where Miguel had been standing, and started sliding his fat cock into Lisa’s waiting mouth.

Although she said nothing, from her body language I could tell that she was willing, and I could see she was trying her best but the obscene girth of Jorge’s cock was presenting problems for her. His cock was so fat that Lisa’s lips were stretched absolutely taut like an elastic band around the edge of his cock. If he’d been even half an inch fatter, I don’t think Lisa would have been able to get Jorge’s cock into her mouth at all.

But, as it was, she just about managed to take him into her mouth, but her face now showed a grimace and her eyes were starting to water from the discomfort of her lips being stretched so painfully wide. It must have felt like being at the dentist when you stretch as wide as you can. Only unlike at the dentist, there was no opportunity for Lisa to take a break or a breath whenever she needed, and she was soon gagging and struggling to breathe.

“Hey, man, a bit slower, you don’t want to choke her. Where would the fun be in that? And if she chokes to death her hubby’s going to sue your ass ‘til all you got is the clothes you’re standing in,” Carlos chuckled at his buddy, with the message clear, even though he was smiling.

Jorge slowed down and with Lisa also working hard to concentrate on breathing regularly the two of them settled into a rhythm which meant Lisa was able to breathe without gagging too much while Jorge was able to enjoy the warm and moist depths of my wife’s mouth and the first part of her throat.

Carlos looked on and as soon as he was happy that his buddy wasn’t going to choke Lisa, he knelt between her splayed legs and pulled them wider before shuffling forward and thrusting all of himself deep into Lisa’s pussy in one single and purposeful movement.

“Mmm,” was the mewling sound that struggled to escape from Lisa’s throat past the thick meat of Jorge that acted as an impromptu soundproofed. But this muffled sound plus the slight smile on her stretched taut lips combined with her hip movement to tell me that Lisa was happy and fulfilled to once again have her young lover’s cock deep in her body. From what I’d seen, it was the perfect combination to satisfy my beautiful wife. Nearly as thick as Jorge’s coke can cock and maybe an inch longer than Miguel’s long thin cock.

As Carlos immediately settled into a smooth rhythm with long deep strokes, which Lisa met with perfectly timed thrusts back at her tattooed lover, it was easy to forget this was only the second night that they’d spent together. They had the look of a couple who’d known each other's bodies for many years, a thought that both intimidated me but strangely excited me at the same time. In the same way that the thought of how well matched they physically were intimidated and frightened me, the beautiful older woman in her sexual prime and the virile and masculine young man close to his sexual peak.

Carlos fucked his over-sized love muscle in and out of Lisa with a purpose and skill that soon brought Lisa to her first orgasm of the night, as far as I could tell. Even with her mouth and part of her throat full of Jorge’s thick cock, it was possible for me to tell from her sounds and body movements that Lisa was cumming, as her moans grew more eager and her hips and tummy shook from the spasms wracking her body. Even if the spasms were restrained by the way her body was anchored by two Latin cocks, one at her head and another at her hips.

Carlos slowed somewhat as Lisa’s body shook from the ecstasy of her climax, and Jorge followed his lead, with Carlos clearly the alpha male of the trio. As Lisa’s body returned to a more normal set of sounds and movements, Carlos wasted little time in speeding up his thrusts into my wife’s pussy all over again, with the inevitable result that Lisa’s body was again shaking through a second climax about five minutes after the first.

I thought the whole routine might continue like this until Lisa finally begged for mercy or one of the two guys dumped his stuff in her willing body, but Carlos (who was obviously a well-practiced master in this type of scene) had other ideas and wanted to change things up.

He nodded at Jorge who obediently and silently followed the alpha’s lead and carefully withdrew his coke can cock from Lisa’s mouth. If Miguel had been careful, Jorge’s girth meant he had to be doubly so, to avoid knocking out teeth or tearing the edge of Lisa’s lips, her mouth was that tightly stretched around his manhood. With his cock safely out, we could all see the palpable look of relief on Lisa’s face as she took several deep breaths and waggled her jaw left and right just to check all was still working.

Satisfied that all was still in working order, Lisa gingerly raised her head up from it’s upside down position over the end of the bed and slowly continued the movement until she was sat up on her haunches and looking directly at Carlos who was still balls deep in her but who had now stopped moving. Carlos leant down and whispered something in Lisa’s ear that I had absolutely no chance of hearing.

A shocked look appeared on my wife’s face, while Carlos’s face suggested he was waiting for an answer from Lisa, whose expression had know turned from shocked to nervous as her head slowly started to nod. This caused Carlos to smile as he nodded at Miguel who’d been quietly sitting in a chair wanking his cock back to full hardness.

With his cock still fully inside my wife’s body, Carlos held Lisa firmly by the hips and rolled both of them over, straightening his legs at the same time so that Lisa was now lying on top of him their stomachs touching with Lisa’s shapely ass facing upwards. Lisa’s head was now next to Carlos’s head at the top of the bed, and Jorge padded around the side of the bed until he was standing next to Lisa his fat cock waggling in the air as if some sexual antenna requiring attention.

Carlos pulled Lisa’s body down tight so her big breasts were squashed on his inked chest and then put one hand behind her head and pulled her into a kiss which she eagerly joined. They explored each other’s mouths for some time before Carlos pushed Lisa up and firmly turned her head to the right so Jorge’s fat and very hard cock nearly slapped Lisa between the eyes as her head was turned.

The message was clear, Carlos wanted his new woman to blow his friend again, and Lisa smiled and then opened wide to engulf the young gangbanger’s coke can cock once again within her warm mouth. In this new position, she had to do more of the work as her head bobbed up and down on Jorge’s thick cock, making obscene ‘gnn, gnn’ noises every time she lowered her head to take a few thick inches to the back of her throat.

As Lisa ministered to Jorge’s cock, Carlos just held still, his huge cock balls deep but static within my wife’s body. My earlier suspicions about why Carlos had positioned Lisa in this new position were heightened when I saw Miguel start to smear some kind of lubricant all the way up and down the length of his long thin cock. Having satisfied himself that he’d applied enough, he climbed onto the bed and placing one hand on the small of Lisa’s back for balance he grasped his dick in the other hand and started rubbing it up and down the crack of Lisa’s ass, several times using his cockhead to tease Lisa’s tiny puckered anus.

All four of us knew what was coming next, and my mind went back to the shocked and then nervous look Lisa had given Carlos when he’d first whispered in her ear. At this point, I couldn’t really see Lisa’s expression or reaction. Her face was largely obscured by Miguel’s ass as her head continued to bob up and down on his meat, and her body just seemed almost totally still, either in shock or in submission to what these three young Latinos were about to do to her.

Lisa and I had tried anal sex two or three times throughout the thirteen years of our marriage, but neither of us had particularly got off on it so we’d not repeated it much. But this was totally different. Lisa was about to submit to the lewdest possible of penetrations of her body. She already had her lover’s huge cock nine inches deep within her body, and her lips were stretched tight around Jorge’s fat cock as her head bobbed up and down with an eager metronomic energy. And now as Carlos pulled my wife’s ass cheeks apart and held her hips as a still target, his buddy Miguel was about to slip his long thin cock past Lisa’s tight sphincter and eight inches deep into her guts.

I felt a huge wave of guilt at how excited and hard I was as my eyes almost stood out on stalks, at the sight in front of me. How the hell could I be so hungry and excited to see this happen? To see, my wife so debased and submissive, letting these three young Latino gangbangers occupy each available hole in her body. It was so nasty and so wrong, to stand by excitedly watching as these three young guys did this thing to my wife and mother of my children.

But that’s exactly what I did as I looked on almost in slow motion as Carlos pulled Lisa’s cheeks as far apart as they’d go as his friend pushed his cock slowly but firmly at Lisa’s sphincter. Until the pressure from Miguel’s hips was greater than the resistance of the tiny little muscle and physics took effect, with his cockhead slipping past the muscle and into Lisa’s tight ass. I saw it happen, but I also knew it had happened from the way Lisa’s body locked rigid tight and from the way her neck jolted back from the shock, even as she continued to give Jorge head.

Now that Miguel had broken in, his hands joined Carlos’s as four tattooed hands now held Lisa’s hips and shapely ass perfectly still as he slid all eight inches deep into my wife’s gut in one smooth and seemingly effortless stroke.

Jorge tried to keep Lisa’s head in place on his cock, but the shock of this double penetration of her body was too much. Lisa broke away, lifting her head from Jorge and turned her head backwards to see what was being done to her body.

“Fuck,” she declared, to no-one in particular. “You’re stretching me so much, guys. Oh fuck, I feel like I’m totally stuffed with cock. I feel like I’m going to explode. Shit, I swear I can feel the two of you rubbing against each other through the wall of my pussy.”

In one contradictory moment, it was both the most depraved and the most erotic thing I’d ever seen. My beautiful wife of thirteen years, mother to our two sweet kids, lying in a bed with two young gangbangers while one of them was deep in her pussy and the other prepared to fuck her ass. The icing on the cake being she was willingly submitting to this and looked like she was about to start enjoying this depraved treatment from these guys.

As if reading my mind, Carlos spoke out. “Ya enjoying it baby? Getting proper stretched out by two big Mexican cocks doing what Whitey can’t do for you, baby.”

“Oh fuck, C. Ask me in a minute. I need to get used to having you two and Miguel inside me at the same time. Right now, I feel like you’re going to split me in two and that my pussy and ass are going to explode. I feel so damned tight down there, just let me adjust a bit first.”

Carlos grinned wickedly and pulled my grimacing wife back down for several more passionate and tonguing kisses, and as they kissed, I sensed from her body language that Lisa was slowly adjusting to the insane quantity of cock that was stretching her distended pussy and ass. Miguel must have noticed the same thing as ever so slowly he started pulling out a few inches from Lisa’s ass, before gently fucking the inches back into Lisa. He did this with a steady and considerate rhythm, but each time he’d pull out a little more and thrust back a little more.

Before too long he was giving Lisa the benefit of his full eight inches reaming in and out of her tight ass, and there was no doubt now from her reactions that Lisa was enjoying it. When she and Carlos weren’t kissing, her mouth would issue a long list of sounds and comments.

“Oh fuck… so deep… don’t stop… so full, so stretched… yes, yes, more,” and a whole bunch more of other words to form the personal soundtrack that told me her earlier discomfort was over and she was enjoying the treatment the two Latinos were giving her.

Miguel must have continued like this for some time, and after a while, Carlos firmly turned Lisa’s head back towards Jorge, who was still very hard and been patiently waiting for some female attention for some time now. Looking at his barn wide chest and gang tattoos, I got the idea Jorge wasn’t used to being patient for anyone, his quiet waiting yet another sign that Carlos was the clear alpha dog in this gang of misfits.

Lisa confirmed his alpha status as she obediently opened her mouth and let Jorge slip his fat cock back into her moist mouth as far as his girth would allow, his greediness meaning he probably pushed it an inch or two beyond what was comfortable for Lisa. But she didn’t protest as her mouth and throat started making the familiar ‘ngg, ngg’ sound as Jorge grasped both sides of Lisa’s head and held her still as he started to fuck her face in earnest.

The debauched tableau was now complete, like some old-time painting from a Roman orgy, as my beautiful thirty-five-year-old wife did her best to respond as three large Hispanic cocks occupied every part of her feminine body that was humanly possible to occupy.

Thinking back later, I think that’s why I found it such a turn-on. The scene before me, into which my wife had willingly given herself, was one which was more about power and possession and submission than it was about pure sex and physical pleasure. Part of the clue was in what Gabby had said way back at the beginning of the evening. She’d described what was about to happen as an initiation ceremony, and this was exactly what it was.

Having blown all three guys in a quasi-militaristic parade as they stood to attention and she knelt there on her knees, this current debasement represented the culmination of the initiation ceremony. My Lisa, beautiful mother and wife to another man, was giving herself over to both Carlos and his cronies. They’d asked the ultimate submissive act from her, as she sexually gratified three of them at once and allowed them to possess her body, and after Carlos had explained this to her she’d looked shocked but had willingly given her mind and body to the act.

Jorge’s inked hands held her head rock steady as he continued to fuck his fat cock in and out of Lisa’s skull. Four more tattooed hands held her hips tight as Miguel gave a matching motion, slipping his thin eight inches in and out of Lisa’s ass with a satisfied smile on his face, enjoying the warmth and tightness of being so deep in my wife’s bowels. Only Carlos didn’t move, resting still with his huge horse cock acting as an anchor in my wife’s pussy, so his buddies could take their pleasure by fucking both ends of her body.

With Jorge having now joined the orchestra, they soon settled into a rhythm that seemed to suit all four of them. Anchored by Carlos and fucked by another two cocks in her other orifices, Lisa was hardly able to move. But the moans and sighs that escaped past Jorge’s fat cock, which was acting like a pacifier in her mouth, told me she was enjoying this triple assault and occupation of her body. And the expressions on the faces of Jorge and Miguel certainly told me that they were more than happy with how the evening was going for them.

It was only Carlos who seemed to have a different, more serious tone to his demeanor. His face looked gruff and purposeful, as if this evening and this moment meant something different than pure animal pleasure for him. As if he was more focused on the symbolism of what this evening and this moment represented in his relationship and conquest of my wife. There was a look of satisfaction on his face, but it was mixed in with a grim seriousness that suggested he was already thinking ahead to what Lisa’s submissive agreement to this initiation might mean for their relationship in the future.

And he wasn’t the only one who was in a more thoughtful and reflective mood. Until now I’d been so caught up in the fast-paced action and developments from the moment the cab had dropped me off until now, that I’d barely had a chance to draw breath or think. After all, you can’t watch an action thriller and contemplate the meaning of life at the same time. But now as things settled into a steady rhythm inside, I had my first chance to draw breath and consider my feelings. I already knew I was excited and hugely aroused by what I was seeing inside, something of which I felt more than a little guilty and ashamed.

But I also felt a sense of chill in my soul, seeing just how far and how fast things had developed between Lisa and Carlos in such a short period of time. Hell, I knew they’d been flirting for two or three months, but this was only their second time together and look what my wife was letting him do to her. She was so into this guy and into their relationship that she was willing to let herself give multiple blow jobs and then letting the guys pull a train on her as they triple penetrated her willing body.

If this had just been a sex show or some high-end porn, then what red-blooded man wouldn’t have been excited and aroused. But this wasn’t some anonymous porn starlet or on-stage sex worker, this was my wife! The woman who’d promised to be faithful to me and forego all others. The woman who was mother to our children and who had been my life partner and best friend for the last fifteen years. And fuck, here she was, so into this guy and the lifestyle he represented that she was giving herself over to a mini-gangbang on their second date.

As my eyes and lust feasted on the debauched orgy in front of me, my heart and mind slumped back against the wall and asked one simple question. ‘Where the hell was this going?’ Lisa had barely left the on-ramp in this relationship with Carlos and she was already turning tricks for him with his buddies. I still trusted our love and Lisa’s judgement, but just for the first time, a shadow of fear and doubt started to cloud my heart and mind in the backyard of Carlos’s dilapidated shack of a house.

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments