Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consensual Cheating Ch. 4

"The final chapter of Lisa and Adam’s voyage, destination unknown"

58
38 Comments 38
8.6k Views 8.6k
8.0k words 8.0k words

I was a confused and bewildered man as I stood there in the unkempt backyard of Lisa’s boyfriend's dilapidated wood-sided house. My iron-hard cock and adrenaline rush confirmed just how excited I was as I watched Lisa’s willing participation in this mini-gangbang. But another part of my brain and heart wondered where this road we were on was leading. I’d been enjoying the excitement and rush, knowing this was just about sex and love and didn’t represent any kind of a threat to the love and marriage we had. But all of a sudden, I wasn’t quite so sure. Lisa had only been on two ‘dates’ with her young Hispanic gangbanger boyfriend, and already she was putty in his hands, willingly giving herself over body and soul to first blow him and his two friends. And now for the finale of the initiation ceremony into their little gang, she was taking all three of their Mexican dicks deep into her beautiful body at the same time.

Miguel’s long thin cock was reaming in and out of her ass. Jorge was firmly holding both sides of Lisa’s head as he fucked his obscenely thick cock out of Lisa’s skull. And all the time Lisa’s young tattooed boyfriend Carlos lay still with his over-sized horse cock balls deep in my wife, acting like some carnal anchor to keep her safely in place for the pleasure of his buddies.

My brain and thoughts spluttered first one direction and then the other, torn between excitement and worry. And all the time Carlos held and kissed Lisa as his buddies worked their big cocks in and out of my compliant wife. Their faces told me they were thoroughly enjoying their part roles in my wife’s initiation ceremony, loving the feel of her tight ass and warm mouth around their Mexican cocks.

The scene seemed to go on and on forever until I saw both Miguel and Jorge start to slowly gather pace and speed up in their fucking of Lisa’s ass and mouth. Until then, Lisa was wriggling around just a little, any more movement made nigh on impossible by the three cocks attacking her body from different angles, her own enjoyment clear from the moans and whimpers somehow managing to escape from her mouth around the edges of Jorge’s thick cock. As the two young Latino’s started speeding up, Lisa’s moans of pleasure and encouragement became louder and more excited and I knew her own orgasm was getting closer just as it was for Miguel and Jorge.

I felt an extra twist of the giant hand squeezing my stomach as I realized that the guys would soon be shooting their jizz deep within my wife and that she herself was about to climax from the treatment the three young guys were giving her. As their speed and Lisa’s moans built up, it was all I could do to stop myself cumming as I stroked the front of my jeans, all the time having to be careful that I didn’t cum and soil myself, which would have been difficult to explain to whichever Uber driver would be taking me home.

Miguel and Jorge were now slamming into Lisa, Carlos strangely content to just lay still with his huge dick deep but static within my beautiful wife, just content to play with her nipples which were squashed flat against his muscular chest as Miguel powered into her ass from behind.

I knew the end couldn’t be far away and only a few seconds later it was Lisa who came first, her body going totally rigid as a weird wounded cry escaped from her lips and her whole body spasmed and shook several times, as four or five waves of pleasure pulsed through her body. As Miguel and Jorge were already so close to their own climaxes, Lisa’s orgasm triggered both of her male companions and they both roared out loud as they came almost at the same instant. Miguel made one final thrust and I could tell from his body movements he was spurting maybe four or five jets of his hot seed deep into my wife’s guts, which was a first for her as I’d never cum inside her ass.

I was thinking how kinky and hot this was, Miguel the first guy to cum in her ass, when Jorge did his best to overtake his friend, as he pulled out of Lisa’s mouth and wanked all of his hot white goo all over my wife’s beautiful face. He was a heavy cummer, and he must have spurted seven or eight times and each spurt seemed to carry a ridiculous amount of spunk. Lisa’s face was soon plastered with his seed. It was all over her cheeks, eyelids, chin, and forehead, with several spurts dumping white goo in her dark hair.

Lisa had to use her fingers to scoop the goo out of her eyes so she was able to open her eyes, and one of the most haunting memories from the whole evening was how she smiled at Jorge as she opened her eyes and looked at the young Latino whose jizz was covering her beautiful face. To my excited but tortured mind, it reminded me of how a dog looks at their beloved owner. Once again, I felt my body shiver with the thought of where this thing might be headed. Only two nights in, was Lisa already in some way ‘owned’ by Carlos and his cronies.

I felt my heart beating even faster as I turned this thought over in my mind, as a second shiver passed through me as Lisa smiled at Jorge and licked her lips and the sperm that was on them in a way that told him she loved the feel of his warm essence on her face. In case he’d missed the message, with two fingers she wiped several scoops of his seed from both cheeks and her chin and with a big show put both fingers into her mouth and sucked them like a nervous child licks a pacifier. When those two fingers came out, Lisa smiled wickedly as she showed how clean they were to the man who had coated her face just moments ago.

By now Miguel had slowly removed his slackening cock from Lisa’s ass and was working around towards the side of the bed where Lisa’s head was smiling at Jorge. He leant in as if he was about to give Lisa a thankyou kiss before heading to clean-up, but he smiled and thought better of it.

“Oh no, maybe not. I don’t want Jorge all over me. Thanks, Lisa, that was sweet. I loved fucking your lovely tight ass,” and then he carried on walking in the direction which I guess was the shower room.

Jorge grinned at Lisa and had no such hesitation, giving Lisa a deep and passionate kiss, stroking her hair as he did so. “Thanks, babe. I loved cumming all over your pretty face. Sweet man.”

Then he turned to Carlos. “Thanks, man. This one’s a keeper. You did good man, trading Angelita in for this one.”

Again, that shiver returned to my body. I felt guilty as hell, but I was excited hearing my beautiful wife talked about in such an offhand and material way. The very opposite of the loving and tender marriage we had and the way we treated each other. It was so dirty and different, that’s why it felt so hot. But hearing those words from Jorge, ‘she’s a keeper’, felt like a hammer blow on my skull, making all of my earlier worries come flooding back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miguel and Jorge left soon after, Carlos making it clear he wanted time alone with his ‘Chica’ as he told them. Without bothering with any clothes, he showed them to the door and then returned to the bedroom, his huge horse-cock bobbing up and down in front of him as he walked. As he walked towards the bed, I couldn’t help but feel jealous and more than a little humiliated by the way Lisa looked at him. It was a look which combined lust, desire with a hint of devotion and tenderness. It was the kind of look the shy high school girl gives the star quarterback as he walks towards her in class just one date into their relationship. All excitement and pride, hardly daring to believe the guy is really hers.

“You okay, babe?” he asked as he reached the bed and it sagged under his weight as he lay down and pulled Lisa to him.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Lisa replied, her face breaking into a happy smile as she continued. “More than okay, actually, being as you’re asking, honey.”

Just for a moment, Carlos’s normally stern and aggressive face broke into a smile. “I’m real glad you feel like that, baby. I hope you understand this is just a little ritual me and the boys go through when I start seeing a new girl. It’s kinda me showing them they’re important to me, they’re my bros, like what’s mine is there's kinda thing. So, I’m glad you enjoyed it, coz not all the girls I’ve been with enjoyed it.”

Carlos paused and there was a moment of silence between them, his powerful arm wrapped possessively around Lisa’s shoulder pulling her so her head was snug on his chest.

“Ya ever done anything like that before, babe?”

Lisa turned her head to look at her young tattooed lover. “Hell no. Adam and I have never done anything like that before.”

Hearing my name mentioned sent a jolt through my body, heightening all of my feelings, as I suddenly felt like an outsider as my wife talked about me to another man with whom she was enjoying an intimate evening.

“What about before Adam? I never went to college myself, but I know there’s always some pretty wild anything-goes parties on campus. What about then, with your other guys?”

“The answer’s still no,” Lisa grinned up at her man. “You almost sound like you want me to have done something like that before.”

“Nah … just inquisitive, honey … so as this was the first time, how was it? Did you like having three guys in you at the same time? Did you like being the center of attention? Letting me and my boys do you, do whatever we wanted to your sweet sexy body? Feeling my cock and Miguel’s dick nearly touching deep in your body?”

Lisa reached up and kissed Carlos lightly on the lips, tenderly touched the side of his face and grinned. “I won’t lie, I was nervous and frightened when you first told me you wanted to do that to me. Adam and I have only done anal a couple of times and I didn’t really enjoy. And the thought of you, with your size, deep in my pussy while Miguel fucked me in the ass … well … let’s just say I was frightened you’d split me in two. But the way you guys did it, once I’d adjusted and calmed down, it was amazing. I loved it, feeling so full, feeling that I was the total focus of three horny and handsome young guys.”

Carlos was still grinning. “So, when the mood takes me again, you’ll be okay if I ask you to put out for my bros?”

Lisa’s grin mirrored Carlos’s own, and I felt an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach as I knew full well what my wife’s answer would be.

“I’d love it, baby. Maybe not tomorrow, I think I need a few days to recover, but then I’d love a repeat performance.”

Carlos kissed Lisa and rolled her back onto the bed as he positioned his muscular tattooed body on top of hers.

“You need time to recover? Is that so? That ain’t gonna happen, not when there’s a horny young Mexican guy who’s not cum in your sexy little body tonight,” he grinned as he pushed my wife’s leg wide apart and started stroking the plum-sized head of his cock up and down the entrance to Lisa’s body.

Lisa laughed, in between moans of pleasure told Carlos, “Well, you’re different, honey. I don’t need a rest from you. There’s only one of you. Even if you are bigger than your friends Jorge and Miguel. I never want a rest from you, honey. Whatever gave you that idea?”

Her young tattooed lover seemed satisfied with Lisa’s volte-face and he thrust all of his horse-sized cock deep into her welcoming body, as soon as he was fully embedded within her he grabbed her ankles and hoisted her legs up until my wife’s legs were wrapped around his neck as she willingly gave herself to the twenty-something gangbanger.

Carlos started slowly, but he was soon hammering into Lisa with a ferocious speed and power, and despite her earlier tiredness and exertions with the three guys, she was loving the sexing that her younger lover was giving her. Their mouths seemed perpetually locked together in a series of passionate and lustful kisses, Carlos’s inked hands teasing and toying with Lisa’s nipples and tits until her teats were harder and prouder than when we made love, which strangely excited me.

Understandably, neither of them seemed to need or want a long fuck after all the exertions earlier. Lisa’s moans, panting and whimpering told me just how much she’d forgotten her tiredness and was loving every stroke and thrust, loving what Carlos’s horse- dick was doing to her insides.

They fucked on like this, with a passion and intensity that was awe-inspiring, for only a few minutes and I could tell from their body movements that both of them were close. It may only have been their second night together, but they moved with a rhythm and co-ordination that suggested a natural chemistry and connection between them. As their passion built up and up, higher and higher until Carlos roared and Lisa dug her nails deep into his shoulders as they made one final urgent push at each other and both their bodies locked and spasmed as their bodies were overwhelmed by the electricity and dopamine from two monstrous climaxes. They continued to push and jerk and spurt for what seemed an age, until finally they were both equally spent and they both collapsed back onto the bed, still touching and holding hands as they both gulped down huge lung-full of breath.

I’d only just managed to stop myself coming and like them, I tried to calm down, although it was much more difficult for me as I was the only one of the three of us who’d not enjoyed the release and pleasure of cumming.

I temporarily moved back from my spying crack in the curtains and rested back against the side wall, until I felt I was sufficiently calm and in control of myself.

As I slowly moved back to the crack in the curtains so as not to attract attention, I saw that a new calm and peacefulness had descended on the lovers. My wife was laying with her head nestled on the chest of her tattooed Latino lover, ten years her junior and from a different world than the one she normally inhabited.

For a moment there was no conversation between them, but then it was Carlos who spoke first, asking a question which surprised me.

“Baby, you told me on Friday your hubby thought you were out with the girls,” he stated with a quizzical look on his face. “And then earlier tonight you told Gabby that you and your hubby have ‘an understanding’ but that he has no idea where you are tonight or what you’re doing.”

The young gangbanger left the question hanging there, waiting for my wife to answer his unasked but implied question: To fill him in a little more on just exactly what her husband allowed her to do and what he did or didn’t know.

Lisa propped her head off her lover’s chest and turned to look up at him.

“Carlos, baby, do you really want to know? Do we really have to talk about him, talk about my husband?” Lisa replied, a slightly weary and reluctant tone in her voice.

“Lisa, baby. It’s you I’m interested in. It’s you I want to go out with, not your husband. But I just want to know whether I need to keep a lookout for an angry ax-wielding husband, upset that I’m balling his pretty wife.”

Lisa seemed to relax and grinned at Carlos. “Relax, baby. Adam’s not like that. And to answer your question, it’s just like I told Gabby. I have Adam’s permission to date other guys. He knows there was a guy at work who’d been flirting with me for three months. And he knows that a guy fucked me Friday night. And he knows I’m out tonight. But that’s just about all he knows. He doesn’t know your name or anything, and when I came on Friday night, he could obviously see I’d been well fucked, but I teased him and didn’t tell him any of the details. And tonight, while he was cooking dinner, while the kids were watching TV, I got all dolled up and just gave him a goodbye kiss and just told him ‘don’t wait up’ and walked right out of the house to meet you. He knows I’m out playing, but he’s got no idea where or with who.”

Her explanation complete, Lisa continued with her naughty smile at Carlos, like a kid who was actually proud that they’d put the ball through the window playing ball in the back yard, waiting for his response.

“Shit. You’re quite a piece of work, Mrs. Lisa Riley, do you know that? I almost feel sorry for your poor husband, being treated like that. Like a doormat. But I guess his loss is my gain. I had no idea when I started flirting with you at work that you and your husband had that kind of arrangement. Hell, if I’d have known that I’d have tried harder and been fucking you two months ago.”

If it was humanly possible, Lisa gave Carlos an even more wicked grin. “If I’d have known what you were packing between your legs three months ago, I’d have opened my legs for you two months and twenty-nine days ago.”

Carlos laughed at Lisa’s retort, happy that despite the ten-year age gap he’d maybe finally met his match.

“So how many other guys have you chewed up and spat out before now?” he asked with a flat tone.

“None, honey,” she reassured him. “You’re the first. Adam and I have had this fantasy for a few years, but I wasn’t really keen until you came along and started hitting on me. When I saw your irresistible beautiful brown eyes, dimples and muscles, I suddenly became a whole lot more interested in my husband’s bedtime fantasies and offers to let me sleep with other guys.”

Lisa and Carlos exchanged a look that was suddenly a lot more serious, their playful banter now ended as Lisa had revealed the true extent of how much she fancied her young Latino work admirer.

“So, he’s okay if you carry on seeing me?” the alpha Latino asked, trying to hide the eagerness in his voice.

Lisa reached up and kissed him softly, again stroking the side of his face to reassure him. “I guess, as long as nothing romantic develops between us. I guess if something like that developed and he found out, that would be a deal-breaker for him.”

Carlos grinned wickedly. “Well, that’s okay then. I ain’t planning on putting a ring on your finger anytime soon. I just planning on turning you from a goody-two-shoes little mummy and homemaker into the naughtiest little slut this city’s ever seen. On showing you what you’ve been missing all of these years, and then sending you back to hubby with a belly full of my spunk, a stretched and battered pussy and a smile on your face as you count down the minutes to next time.”

Lisa smiled, with a dreamy look on her face. “Well, that sounds just peachy. What could Adam possibly find to object about in that little situation? After all, he wanted me to have fun and go with other guys. So, really, you and me is like a dream come true for him. Hell, maybe we can even get a tax deduction for charitable works.”

“I’ll show you charitable works, Mrs. Slutty Lisa Riley,” and with that final comment from her young Latino lover, the talking was over and the action recommenced as once again he rolled Lisa onto her back and sank his huge cock deep into my moaning wife.

Just at that moment, I felt my phone vibrate in my left-hand pocket. As I retrieved it, I saw that Sharon was calling me. Thinking on my feet I killed the call and texted back.

Me: Hi Sharon, difficult to talk right now. What is it? Adam

Sharon: Sorry to bother you, Mr. Riley, just wondering when you’re coming home as I need to be back home in around thirty minutes.

Shit. I turned it over in my mind, but didn’t find any smart answers and resigned myself that I only had around ten more minutes to watch Lisa and Carlos together before having to head back home.

Me: Okay, I’ll be home in thirty. Thanks for your help tonight, we really appreciate it.

As I typed the word ‘we’ my mind dwelt on the irony in those two little letters. Lisa had no idea that Sharon was helping us out like this tonight. It was me, not we, who was grateful for Sharon’s babysitting duties tonight. Lisa would have been out getting laid by her young Latino beau whether or not Sharon had been able to babysit or not. It was me who had managed to get my rocks off because of Sharon’s flexible babysitting services.

My text reluctantly sent to Sharon, I slowly raised my eye back to the peeping slash in the curtains to enjoy the last few minutes of the Lisa and Carlos show. Even in those remaining ten minutes Carlos managed to fuck Lisa in a couple of different positions and give her a couple of orgasms, as I watched his huge dick pillaging her depths as he made her big boobs shake and jiggle in a way that made me want to be there in the room with them so that I could enjoy my lovely wife’s body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally dragged myself away from the Lisa and Carlos sex-show, which wouldn’t have been out of place in the seedier parts of Amsterdam or Bangkok, at around twenty to eleven. I reckoned my Uber would deliver me home at eleven, which was obviously the curfew by which Sharon needed to be back home next door.

There was just about enough parenting DNA left in my consciousness to remember to check-in on the kids, who were sleeping like angels, totally unaware of what their loving mother was doing in a run-down little house on the other side of town. Having fulfilled my parenting duties, I headed downstairs and poured myself a large malt whiskey and sank into my favorite armchair.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

Lisa had said ‘don’t wait up’, and now separated from the source of my arousal and excitement, a maudlin thought went through my head. Just how long would I have to wait until I heard the sound of tires on the drive and Lisa’s heels signifying that all was well and my wife had returned to me after her night of debauchery with three Latino guys, followed by her more intimate soiree between just her and Carlos.

One hour? Two hours? Two hours would mean one in the morning. Lisa always rose at six-thirty on work days, and while she normally wanted seven hours sleep, I knew she could easily cope with four and a half hours sleep if events dictated. Meaning if she wanted to maximize her time with her young Latino lover, she might arrive home as late as two a.m. and that I’d have to endure another three hours of interminable and tortured waiting.

My estimate was virtually spot on. Lisa was obviously keen to have as much time as possible with her new and shiny toy. My three hours of waiting were mostly bearable, as I replayed all the sights and sounds from earlier that evening. I’d always known that Lisa was no wallflower and had a healthy physical and mental appetite for sex. But nonetheless, seeing how she’d behaved so wantonly with Carlos, Miguel, and Jorge had shocked me a little. I’d happily given her permission to dive into the pool of adultery, but part of me was still a little taken aback at how she’d not just jumped in but then proceeded to set a World’s best for the fifty-meter freestyle. To be clear, I was a man confused, part of me excited by the sexual appetites my wonderful wife was displaying. But part of me was worried that this might be a tramcar that was running fast and out of control downhill on the tracks.

And this was the part of me who greeted my tired but happy looking wife when she finally came through the front door just after two a.m. in the morning. It was no surprise that she looked tired. By my reckoning, she’d spent nearly six and a half hours at Carlos’s beat up little home; first as the sex toy and plaything of Jorge, Miguel and Carlos and their two cheerleaders Gabby and Rosa and then for the rest of the time just with Carlos.

As I looked into Lisa’s face, I sensed this was different from Friday night when she’d returned. This time she looked too tired and drained to play the kind of mind and word games she’d played as we made love and I reclaimed her. After fifteen years together as a couple if you’re any kind of person you know how to read the little signs without a need for words. Lisa was too tired to make love. I’d shown incredible self-restraint not to come yet, and I knew that Lisa would open her legs if I asked. But seeing the look on her face and reading the million and one little signals she was throwing off, my stiff cock dropped and I knew that more than anything the woman I loved just needed to be held.

I let her walk over to my armchair, enjoying the way her short red skirt and tight white top showed off her body, and then as soon as she was within reach, I offered my hand which she gladly took, squeezing it in a way that told me plenty. I gently pulled her to me until she was sitting on my lap, and I looked deep into her eyes.

“It’s okay, honey. We can talk tomorrow. It’s all fine, we’ll talk then. Let’s just get you to bed and cuddle. We can work this all out tomorrow.”

As I saw the look of grateful, tender love in Lisa’s eyes, I felt like my heart was breaking. Breaking in a good way, happy that I’d judged it right and given the woman I loved exactly what she needed. In that single instant, all of my earlier fears that Carlos might be a threat to our marriage disappeared as if in a puff of smoke. I’d enjoyed the sights and sounds of Lisa and Carlos putting on a sex show to end all sex shows, but what we had was different. What we had was love and two souls joined together in a million ways you can’t begin to describe. I knew other husbands might have been angry or demanding at that point, but that wasn’t, and isn’t, me.

I took Lisa upstairs to bed, helped her undress and get ready for bed and held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep. I knew we had some serious talking to do tomorrow evening or whenever we could fit it in around the busy needs of Caleb and Libby, but I was happy that we were a couple emotionally and spiritually back together. If we were emotionally and spiritually on one page, then the sex side of things would almost certainly follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ended up being Tuesday night before Lisa and I managed to get the time and the space to discuss the situation with Carlos, although as far as Lisa knew I had no idea of the name or the details of her beau.

It was Lisa who raised the subject first as she cuddled up next to me on the sofa having just read the kids their bedtime stories, tucked them in, and kissed them goodnight.

Never one to beat about the bush, she opened by going straight to the heart of the matter.

“Are we crazy to be doing this, honey?” she asked, genuinely seeking a discussion and guidance on a question that had obviously been troubling her.

I gave her a reassuring squeeze and, as I’d been thinking of this a fair amount recently, was immediately able to give her the benefits of my husbandly wisdom.

“No, honey. We’re not crazy, so long as we remember what comes first. So long as we don’t confuse the sugar rush of a great dessert with the wholesome nutrition of a salad and a filling main course.”

The truth is, I’d rehearsed this speech. I couldn’t be that precise and eloquent without preparation. But I was just getting started, I had a few other things I wanted to share with Lisa.

“Honey, we’ve been married for thirteen years and together for fifteen. And they say the itch normally comes at seven years, so we already beat the odds two times over. I know that you’re loving the new set-up, and I know that I’m enjoying it too. But understandably we’ve both got some questions and doubts. You’re busy worrying that having a little fun makes you a bad wife and a bad mother. An all-round bad person. And I’m sitting here enjoying it, but sometimes worrying that I might lose you to the shiny new toy that’s your new lover and all the exciting new pleasures he can give you after fifteen years of the ‘same old same old’.”

My heart leapt with joy at the confused and almost incensed look on Lisa’s face as she listened to my fears and responded from the heart. “Don’t be stupid, honey. Yes, this is all exciting and new, but I’d never leave you for that. You and the children are my life. I’d die if you weren’t there for me. This is all just a bit of fun. To spice things up for both of us. It’s nothing compared to what you and I have. It’s like comparing JC Penny to Prada.”

I had to smile at Lisa’s analogy. I might have said a Ford Pinto compared to a Shelby Mustang, but I knew enough about clothing to feel my heart swell with love for this woman at the way she’d described what we had together compared to what she enjoyed on her back or on her knees in that dilapidated little house on the other side of town.

Luxuriating in the moment, just for a second, I thought about telling Lisa that I knew the name of her secret lover and had watched her two nights of passion with him. But my intuition told me this wasn’t the right moment, and so I bit my tongue and just held Lisa a little tighter.

I sensed that we’d done enough talking for now, and so I picked Lisa up in my arms and, happy at her squealing and flushed response, carried her upstairs to bed. Thankfully, she was wearing a skirt rather than a pant-suit, as I simply threw her down on the bed, removed my lower garments with a maximum of speed and pushed the gusset of her panties aside and sank my humble cock all the way into Lisa. I’d waited forty-eight hours for this and it felt better than any word can describe. A feeling that was turbo-charged when I looked down at Lisa and saw that she was equally as fulfilled as I was by our physical coupling.

In your life, if you’re lucky, you have maybe four or five ‘Eureka’ moments. You can call them what you may. ‘Epiphany moments,’ or maybe ‘Saul on the road to Damascus moments.’ Or in the modern vernacular ‘Come to Jesus’ moments. Call it what you may, I had such a moment as I looked into the loving face of the woman who’d shared my life these last fifteen years.

At that moment I knew that what we had would always be the bedrock of her life. Carlos and what he could give her was the icing on the cake. The sugar rush from a chocolaty dessert. But what we’d built through fifteen years together was ‘the real deal.’ And at that moment, in my Epiphany, I knew that I wanted to share with Lisa that I knew all about Carlos. That I watched her on Friday night and I’d watched her again on the Sunday night as she’d nervously allowed three men to violate her body before reaping her reward of a closer bond with her lover.

And that’s exactly what I did. I told Lisa everything, most important of all, telling her in a way that made it clear to her that I not only accepted what she and Carlos had, but was excited by it and was happy for her to explore further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa and I didn’t sleep much that Tuesday night. And sensing the significance of the moment, we both called in sick the next day, giving us time once the kids were in school to just be close and to continue our sharing about our feelings and thoughts.

It really was a watershed moment for both of us. We had maybe seven hours from when we dropped the kids at school to when we needed to head out to pick them up. But in those seven hours, we reached a special place. We got to a place where we truly re-affirmed that we were soul-mates and partners for life. Set on a path where we’d one day see first Caleb and then Libby off to college. And then years later I’d hopefully be dispensing marriage advice to my son and proudly be walking Libby down the aisle to marry a man who’d give her the same love that I gave her mother. And then years after that, if we were so blessed and spared, we’d be the rock that Caleb and Libby needed as they themselves became parents.

All of these thoughts and expectations went through our heads as we contrasted them with the here and now. Confirming that Lisa and I was something that was set for the ages. And that by way of contrast, Lisa and Carlos was something that we were both happy to enjoy for the here and now.

It really was a watershed moment. As it washed away the separate and different doubts that Lisa and I had both had after she’d returned from her Sunday night with Carlos and his two buddies.

That was Wednesday, when we’d bunked off like a couple of naughty teenagers, and it marked the start not just of a new chapter in our lives, but of a whole new book. Part of what we’d discussed was the sexual inquisitiveness that lay within Lisa, suppressed and damped down by the conservative influence of her strongly Catholic, Cuban mother. As we talked through this, I could almost see the sexual restraints and brakes dissolve around my wife’s mind and thoughts. At first, she’d been reluctant to discuss how she’d enjoyed the experience of being shared and taken by three men. But as she saw that I wasn’t angry or repulsed by this, she’d gradually become more open to discuss this.

And it was this calm and relaxed persona that asked me on Thursday night if I’d be okay if she stayed over with Carlos on Friday night, making sure to let me know she’d be home for when the kids woke up in the morning. She wanted her night of passion with her twenty-something gangbanger lover, but more than that she wanted to reassure herself and me that she was still first and foremost the loving mom of Caleb and Libby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That conversation took place just less than a week after the start of Lisa’s relationship with Carlos. Or should I say with Carlos and his buddies. That was just over two years ago, and I’m glad to report that two years on Lisa and I are still together. Feeling like a couple who own a vintage car that went in for a mid-life rebuild and that is still running smoothly today.

Caleb, Libby, and our love for each other are the centerpiece of our lives. And all five of us are happy with that. I say ‘all five of us’ because Lisa’s affair with Carlos has continued from Christmas 2016 right up until today.

Like any relationship, it has grown and developed in all kinds of ways. I’m not ashamed or worried to admit that it’s developed in emotional ways. Whatever their origins, if a couple are physically intimate for that length of time, then the emotional ties will develop and multiply. I have no doubts that both Carlos and Lisa are more than a little ‘in love’ with each other. But it’s no threat to the everyday love and life that is Lisa and me. It’s more the love of what might have been. If Lisa wasn't married with a family. if Carlos wasn’t a player with no real interest in settling down and raising a family.

But if ‘Lisa and Carlos’ only developed in an emotional sense in a limited way, then ‘Lisa and Carlos’ developed in a physical way as a budding plant blooms if you water it.

Lisa and I had that heart-to-heart talk one day shy of their one-week anniversary. Six days to be precise. Telling their story now, their physical relationship has been running for another hundred weeks plus. In that single week, Lisa moved from a first date to letting Carlos and his two buddies indulge in a mini-gangbang as they triple penetrated her willing body and mind. Imagine that multiplied up a hundred-fold, with an element of exponential development thrown in for good measure. And that’s the story of Lisa and Carlos’ physical relationship through 2017 and 2018 and into the early months of 2019.

Lisa and I played games. Having confessed my secret watching and the method I’d used to track their whereabouts, my smarter than me wife started playing games with me almost immediately. Some nights she happily shared her plans and would leave the tracker app turned on, knowing that I’d be a salivating puppy dog watching at the window as she and Carlos enjoyed physical pleasures beyond what I could offer her.

Other nights the tracker app was mysteriously disabled and my wife was smiling and tight-lipped about her plans. Her smiling return teasing me and driving me to new heights of excitement and torment.

That Sunday night of submissive and Lisa-centered ecstasy was repeated several times, whenever the mood took in Carlos’ mind, or when he picked up on the subtle hints that Lisa dropped that she wouldn’t be averse to ‘a little fun’.

But the ultimate two developments which marked the significance of Carlos and his relationship with Lisa came in a different shape. The first was maybe predictable, although it took me by surprise when it happened. The tattoos that Carlos and his crew sported were basically signs of shared belonging. And so maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised when Lisa returned home one Saturday morning with an inked and entwined ‘C&L’ under her left breast.

When she (or maybe they) realized that I wasn’t upset or angry from this sign of ownership, this initial test was followed in a matter of weeks by various other inking’s. ‘C&L’ under Lisa’s left breast was soon followed by a small and delicate ‘Property of Carlos’ under her right breast. Less than a month later another message to me appeared, just above Lisa’s now permanently shaved pussy a delicately inked ‘Only for Mexicans.’ I thought this would be the end of it, but I was wrong as about two months later Lisa came home sporting a new tattoo on her butt. “Property of M, J and C”, my initial clearly missing despite the fact that Lisa and I now often enjoyed anal sex if her pussy was too sore or too stretched from her regular trysts with Carlos.

Having tested the waters with these three tattoos, Carlos got more adventurous by getting Lisa to agree to a number of body piercings. Just like the tattoos, this was an escalating game that Carlos played with me, with Lisa as the canvas or board in between the two competing males. There was never again discussion or dialogue. It just happened week by week, month by month. The only constraints being what Lisa would agree to and how I reacted to each new escalation in Carlos’ marking and transformation of my wife.

It started with two extra piercings in Lisa’s left ear lobe, adding to the standard piercings all girls have. This was in May 2016, and already I knew enough of Carlos’ mind to know this was just an exploratory test. Grinning at me, enjoying the sense of anticipation and trepidation he had to know I was feeling. One month later, in June 2016 Lisa returned home one Saturday morning with a nose piercing that Caleb and Libby thought was ‘cool’, once they’d adjusted from their surprise.

July saw Lisa return home looking a little nervous as she revealed that she’d let one of Carlos’ buddies pierce her left nipple and place a small gold sleeper through the piercing. When I didn’t object but actually responded with excitement, I knew that it wouldn’t be long before Carlos persuaded Lisa to have her right nipple pierced and sleepered in the same way. We were all enjoying the game by now, and so when Lisa pulled down her panties in September to reveal a pierced pussy, I was ashamed at my own excitement. So ashamed that I immediately went down on Lisa and licked and pleasured her pussy. Loving the feel of her piercing, and not caring about whose juices I might be tasting as I brought her to a satisfying climax with my skillful tongue.

Carlos only had one more stroke to play in this little game, which came just before Christmas 2017 when Lisa returned home one morning sporting a tongue stud. He insisted that she wear it as she journeyed home from his bed to mine. But it was obviously difficult for Lisa and I to discuss it that weekend and in the next days. Having to resort to the comic method of writing on a pad to communicate, as the swelling reduced and Lisa adjusted to the feeling of a metal stud in her mouth.

At work and with the kids she’d remove the stud, but at other times she’d wear it and the meaning and intent were clear. Without it, Lisa was a dedicated mother and employee. With it she was a sexual being, happy to wear a special jewelry so that she could better please the men in her life.

As I write this, it’s hard to believe this was more than a year ago.

Since then Lisa and Carlos, and when the mood takes him, Carlos’ buddies, has become the new normal. And the three of us are happy with the set-up. Two or three nights a week Lisa disappears off to spend the late evening and sometimes the whole night with her Latino lover; ten years her junior and from a different part of town and a different world. And for their precious hours together she enters a magical fantasy world, the world against which her mother warned her, in that single act, a world which was made all the more enticing and exciting.

And then Lisa returns to me and the real world. A world she loves and that we love together. A world filled with laughs, hugs and shared smiles as we watch the two wonderful children we’ve made, grow up in ways that always amaze and excite us.

Sometime I get to watch. Sometimes I’m teasingly excluded. But either way, I’m happy because all three of us know this is a game we play together. A sexual game. Not a game of love.

I could never bear to lose Lisa’s love. That would crush and destroy me. But sharing the sexual side of Lisa, that’s a game and a way of life I’ve learned to enjoy. At heart, I’m a math guy, and the last couple of years have taught me that for Lisa and me one thing, one and one and one equals five or six.

And as a couple and a trio, we know that and we’re happy because it gives us a wonderful and robust platform to raise our little people. Assured and confident that we have it all. All bases covered, fulfilled in every way with a marriage – however unconventional – which will see us through until our kids are grown and parents themselves.

And who knows, with our kinky lifestyle, maybe ‘Uncle Carlos’ will even be an honorary godparent to one of our future grandkids. I’d be fine with that, so long as he doesn’t drag Lisa off to the restroom and fuck her during the reception. That is unless they let me know so I can watch.

THE END, Thanks for reading

(Thanks to cbears52 for his careful proofing and corrections.)

(If this tale has been a bit too different for your taste, I apologize. I wrote it to get a particular monkey off my back that had been gnawing away at me. With similar themes to a story I read elsewhere which stopped in mid flight. I’ve really loved sharing stories with the Lush family, and thanks to all for ALL comments and emails, and especially those who’ve encouraged me so much. I don’t plan to write in the next few months as I need to rebalance time towards loved ones in my life. But this writing thing is kinda hard to give up, so who knows. Thanks for all your support and friendship, RR)

 

 

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments