Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Judge a Book Ch 07

"Jill has a Friday night surprise arranged to perk up a tired husband."

34
15 Comments 15
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Friday 3rd November 2017

Seven o’clock on Friday evening, after a six-hour door-to-door journey from Dallas to our home in Pinecrest, Miami, I was dog-tired as I opened the front door. Looking forward to a quiet night in with Jill – hoping she wasn’t too tired from her current stressful work situation.

The first thing that hit me when I opened the front door, was the high-pitched sound of female giggling. The second thing assaulting my senses was the strong waft of perfume, stronger than I was used to. Immediately I knew that something was up, my adrenal glands going into hyperdrive, as I realized any hopes for a quiet evening were a thing of the past.

“Ah, there he is,” a smiling Charlotte greeted me, as I stuck my head into the lounge. I’d only been expecting Jill, but there arrayed on the sofa were Charlotte and Gemma as well, done up to the nines and from their demeanor a little worse the wear from drink.

I was dumb-struck, lost for words as the scene before I was the last thing I’d been expecting.

“Cat got your tongue, Dave, honey?” Charlotte gently chided me, moving down the sofa to make a space between her and Gemma, patting the space to make clear where she expected me to sit.

Jill semi-rescued me, standing up and greeting me with a hug and a kiss.

“I hope you don’t mind, honey. Charlotte knew what a bad week I’d had at work and so, when I told her Chris had let me go at four, she insisted that we get dolled up and go out for a drink at Romeo's. And well, one thing led to another, and she knew that Gemma was at a loose-end as Duncan’s away playing golf this weekend, so it seemed nice to have a mini girls’ night out.”

There was little I could say to that, so I gave her a resigned look and headed to the kitchen to get myself a well-deserved beer. As I walked to the kitchen I took in how sexy and revealing the dresses the girls had chosen were. They’d obviously made a pact to each wear the sexiest ‘little black dress’ they possessed. And from the way my sinuses were overloading, they obviously considered that a fair dousing in perfume was part of the mandatory accessories, that went with their LBDs.

As I returned to the lounge with my bottle of beer, I was pleased to see that, in my humble opinion, my Jill was the winner in this little contest in female sexiness. I’ve always been a breast and legs man. Both Gemma and Jill had generous upper assets, whereas Charlotte was sexy and pretty, but a little under-endowed up-top for my liking. All three LBDs were short and showed off plenty of leg, but with Jill around six inches taller than Gemma, my wife won out in the leg department.

Having recovered some poise, I leaned on the doorframe and asked all three of them, “So, did you manage to pull? Dressed like that, you can’t have been short of attention and offers. After all, Romeo's on a Friday night is a well known hook-up point.”

The girls all giggled, and as normal it was Charlotte who answered first. “Wouldn’t you like to know? If you must know, I’m spoken for, as Juan doesn’t like to share. And, while your sweet lady wife had a couple of nibbles, I think she needs a bit of a rest after her night with Daryl.”

Jill blushed at this comment and looked daggers at Charlotte, not happy that her friend was so openly discussing what she maybe thought she’d shared in confidence. Charlotte seemed to enjoy Jill’s embarrassment, luxuriating in my wife’s awkwardness for a few moments before turning to look at Gemma.

“And as for Gemma, she wasn’t interested in pulling at Romeo's. She’s dressed up like that for an altogether different purpose if you get my drift. For an altogether different man, so to speak.”

And there we were. I had the distinct impression that as soon as Jill had told Charlotte that she could leave early, Charlotte had planned the rest of the evening to get to just this moment.

I looked at Gemma, whose smile was a mix of welcoming and nervous. Then I looked across at Jill. Earlier in the week, she’d been adamant that she wanted to return the favor, for me to enjoy a night with Gemma, just as I’d allowed her to enjoy an evening with Daryl.

My wife’s face slowly broke into a full and encouraging smile. “I haven’t changed my mind, honey. I meant what I said on Monday. And with Duncan away for the weekend, it seems the perfect opportunity, wouldn’t you say? Duncan’s like you, he enjoys the idea of his wife going with other men.”

Hearing these words suddenly made me feel a little awkward. Hearing out loud three women knowing that I liked the thought of Jill going with other men, made me feel embarrassed and self-conscious. It was a new truth that I was learning to adjust to. But hearing it said out loud, especially in front of three giggly women, felt strangely public and embarrassing.

Jill didn’t seem to notice my embarrassment and she continued anyway. “Honey, as you’re the only one of us fit to drive, why don’t you drive Gemma back to her place – no need to give the neighbors a show – and then just see how things go. I’m sure Charlotte won’t mind keeping me company until you and Gemma are finished.”

At that moment it felt like a truly surreal moment. Sometimes being given permission, or worse still, told you have to do something, takes half the fun away. Also, being dog-tired wasn’t helping me. If I’m totally honest, there was a part of me that wanted to pass. To wait for another day to sample Gemma’s charms. But as I looked back at Gemma, and took in the full swell of her breasts under her dress and wondered what it would like to make love with her, I felt my tiredness recede and my arousal start to kick in.

I’m sure these three mature women could all see the slowly developing change in my demeanor. If I was in any doubt, the way they smiled at me told me they knew I was about to fit in with their plans. What man wouldn’t? Partly it offended my masculinity to be told what to do, and be handed it on a plate. But on the other hand, seeing the way Gemma was now looking at me told me, that once I shook off the last of my tiredness, I was in for a great evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Gemma already sitting in the passenger seat, Jill kissed me goodbye. “Enjoy yourself, honey. I’ll see you later.” Helped by the booze, Jill had been all smiles and laughs earlier. But now that it was the moment of truth, I sensed her nerves and repressed jealousy had bubbled back up. She was trying to hide it, but I could tell she was nervous.

“I love you, honey. And only you,” I reassured her as I kissed her and looked deep into her eyes, holding her head gently between my hands. One final kiss, with the woman I loved, and I buckled up and reversed out of our drive.

The drive to Gemma and Duncan’s home only took around a minute and I followed Gemma into her darkened home, grateful that I wouldn’t have to make small talk with Duncan, before bedding his wife. As soon as Gemma had shut the front door behind me, she gave me an encouraging smile and ushered me into the lounge, offering me a drink. As she got me a beer to replace the one I’d hardly started back home, I couldn’t help but stare at all the family photographs lovingly displayed around the lounge.

Returning with my opened bottle of beer, Gemma caught me looking at the photos. “Hope they don’t make you feel awkward, Dave, honey.”

I tried to look relaxed and unfazed, but my grimace of a smile must have given me away. “Duncan and I have been playing this game for more than ten years now. There’s nothing for you to be worried about, Dave, honey. Think of it as something that’s helped me and Duncan stay close and provide a loving and stable family home for this brood,” she said, gesturing towards the various photos of her four children.

With her kids being similar ages to our three, I’d first met Gemma at various PTA events. Unlike us, they had two of each. Thankfully while the kids knew each other, they were in different friendship circles, otherwise, the whole set-up might have been too much for me.

I gave a deep sigh and turned away from the photos, turning instead towards Gemma and taking the opened bottle of beer. I took a deep breath and hoped my thoughts about her family and my ‘magpie complex’ as a man in another’s nest, would soon pass.

Gemma sensed my change in mood and stepped towards me, standing just a few inches away. I reckoned she was a couple of years older than Jill, a guess I later found out was correct. I knew Gemma wanted me to make the first move. She’d pushed aside her female pride as far as she could, putting herself out there on a plate for me. But she required me to make the final gesture – to at least close those last few inches.

I smiled at her, all my earlier tiredness and mixed feelings a distant memory. I stepped half a pace forward and encircled her waist in my arms, a huge shiver of excitement running through my body, as I realized I was about to make love to a woman, other than Jill, for the first time in more than twenty years.

Gemma’s eyes looked deeply into mine as we both waited in anticipation for the first kiss of the night, both of us enjoying the anticipation and happy to drag out the moment. We’d kissed on that night two weeks ago at the party, but we both knew this would be different. There were no rules tonight. We both had the blessings of our respective spouses to go all the way. Before we’d kissed, I’d played with Gemma’s big boobs and she’d stroked me to a place just short of climax. But tonight we’d go all the way.

I was about to have sex with a woman, other than my wife, for the first time ever. I was about to cross a line. A line from which there was no going back. Jill had crossed that same line exactly one week ago with the hunky and well-endowed Daryl. And now I was about to make that same journey, with a woman I’d known for the last six years through our kids’ high school.

I was a man torn. Physically excited, but with more than a little fear, as I stood ready to snap one more thread linking me to safety, the old and familiar. One more thread linking me to Jill and a conventional marriage about to be shredded on the altar of sexual excitement and experimentation.

As I lowered my head and felt Gemma’s warm breath on my face, I was sucked into the moment. My fears and doubts could wait for another day as our lips met and our tongues immediately pushed forward, to explore each other’s mouths.

I felt alive. Every nerve-end tingling. A similar excitement as I’d felt watching Jill and Daryl together. Similar but different. Similar in feeling the same turbo-charged sexual excitement. Different as the gut-wrenching fear and insecurity, I’d felt watching Jill, was absent. Instead, I was alive with only positive feelings. Loving the way Gemma’s hands ran through my hair and tickled the short hairs on the nape of my neck. Loving the adrenaline rush and tingling excitement as my hands held and then squeezed a new pair of breasts. Excitedly anticipating the imminent moment when I’d unhook Gemma’s bra, remove her little black dress, and really explore her.

I felt like ten-thousand volts were surging through my body. Hell, I was so excited. I couldn’t believe I’d felt so tired and unenthused barely ten minutes ago. In my mind’s eye I could already picture myself lying between Gemma’s thighs and moaning with satisfaction, as I sank all the way into a body, and a pussy, that belonged to another man.

That singular thought – ‘a body and a pussy that belonged to another man’ – wouldn’t leave my mind. One percent wrong and acting as a brake. Ninety-nine percent right and acting to drive my excitement to a pitch I’d never known before. I suddenly thought this is how Daryl must have thought, as he took Jill right there in front of me. Fucking my wife to heights of pleasure and orgasm as I, her rightful husband, looked on helplessly. And in that moment I understood the addictive rush he must have felt. I understood his rush, forcing myself to not think whether Jill felt an equal and opposite rush on her side of the set-up.

This primal thought, taking a woman from another man, pushed me faster and higher, as I reached down and pulled the hem of Gemma’s little black dress up and over her hips.

I was happy to realize that Gemma was as eager and impatient as I was, as she pointed her hands to the ceiling, so I could carry on, and pull her dress up and off in one smooth motion. Now standing naked in front of me, save her lingerie and heels, I was happy to see that although she was a little older than Jill she’d taken good care of her body. Her tummy was flat and her skin was smooth and glowing. She’d chosen shiny black satin underwear and she looked amazing. I felt my cock grow a little harder and larger, as I looked at the overflowing black silk cups of her bra and the slightly damp gusset of her panties.

Gemma caught me staring again, this time a very different stare than the one I’d given her family photos! She smiled, no doubt happy to see the lustful way I admired and desired her body.

I suddenly had the urge to play the victorious caveman, picking Gemma up in my arms. At five-eleven I’m not the tallest guy, but it was easy enough for me to carry Gemma’s five-three frame as I kissed her and smiled my way towards the stairs. The caveman, Viking or other conquering hero, claiming his prize and taking her to a place where I could enjoy my reward.

Gemma smiled happily at me as I climbed the stairs, enjoying the game and the symbolism as much as I was. Halfway up I was struck by the thought that I was aping exactly what Daryl had done with Jill a week ago. The thought, that I might just be a copycat, slightly taking the edge of my pleasure. But then I just thought ‘fuck it’ and pushed the thought away.

At the top of the stairs, Gemma nodded left towards what looked like the master bedroom. The family photos confirmed my guess, but Gemma just smiled at me. “Duncan likes it when other guys fuck me in our marital bed. He says it makes it even more wicked and debauched. Me being taken by another man in our bed. Me cumming on another guy’s cock, and taking his seed, where I normally sleep with my husband.”

From her grin, I could tell, that Duncan wasn’t the only one, who enjoyed the extra frisson of excitement this little detail gave to their game. I wondered to myself whether Jill and I would soon extend our game in this direction, whether I’d soon see Daryl, or some other guy, pleasuring Jill in our marriage bed as I looked on.

I continued in my new caveman persona and threw Gemma down onto the bed, making double time to remove my own clothes and then joined my soon-to-be lover on her marriage bed.

Gemma had already seen most of me naked at the party when she’d pulled off my pants and slowly and carefully, jerked me, while we stood secretly watching Jill and Daryl through the two-way mirror. But nonetheless, I enjoyed the admiring way she looked at my body as I stripped off.

Joining her on the bed we were soon kissing and exploring each other’s bodies again. Gemma’s hand reached out and squeezed my cock. I’m not hung like Daryl and his horse cock, but I was pleased there was no sign of disappointment from Gemma as she played with my more normal-sized cock. I knew that like most of the women in the club, she’d been with Daryl, but she seemed more than happy with what I’d be giving her in a few moments' time.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

As her warm hands continued to squeeze and stroke me, I reached around behind her back to unhook her bra, lowering the garment and letting her large succulent breasts swing free into their natural position. Gemma smiled at me, pulling her shoulders back, just a little, to show off her boobs, to the best effect. Her smile only broadened as I reached out, and for the first time, stroked and squeezed her beautiful naked breasts.

We shared a special moment, all thoughts of Jill, Daryl, and Duncan pushed away, as we knew we were about to experience something very special, as we gave our bodies to each other for the first time. Gemma’s smile told me her feelings, and even though it was maybe a little less special for her as she’d been a swinger for several years, I could tell she was looking forward to this. Apart from the purely physical, I guessed she was maybe a little pleased to be the lady in the group who managed to take ‘my swinging cherry’. To ‘deflower’ the guy she’d joked with and flirted with on and off at various PTA events.

I lowered my mouth and suckled at her full and swollen nipples, winning an instant moan of approval and encouragement. It felt so good and I took my time, only breaking away to concentrate on removing her silky panties.

Throwing her panties to the floor, I saw she had only the smallest landing strip above her otherwise bare pussy, her love lips neat and only slightly shaped outwards by years of marriage and swinging. She caught me looking between her legs and grinned.

“All yours tonight, Dave, honey.”

I found myself blushing, but this soon passed, as I lay down next to Gemma again and we resumed kissing and playing with each other's bodies. Inevitably, my fingers soon left Gemma’s hair and breasts and slipped between her legs, winning an approving moan as I slipped first one and then a second finger inside her.

As my fingers teased and thrust into her pussy, again the thought came back of how strange it was to be so intimate with another woman, other than Jill, after all these years of faithful exclusivity. It was a weird mix of feelings. The intense excitement and eroticism of the new mixed with a little voice that told me it was wrong, however exciting it might feel.

There were no rules or boundaries tonight, and feeling how wet and eager Gemma was, I moved into position to do what I ached to do. Feeling the smoothness of her thighs against mine, as I lay between her opened legs, sent an electric thrill all the way up my body. After so long with just one woman, this felt so good and exciting, whilst the little voice still nagged away however much I tried to lock it away.

Not wanting to wait a moment longer, I lowered myself and placed the tip of my cock inside Gemma, sinking all the way in with one smooth stroke, pushing as deep as I could, until I felt my groin flush next to her’s. Only then did I look up into Gemma’s smiling face, her smile of contentment completing the moment, telling me how happy and fulfilled, she felt to have me deep inside her.

Aside from the physical pleasure of flesh-on-flesh and my nerve-rich cock being squeezed by her snug pussy, I found the moment deeply emotional. Gemma and I didn’t love each other, but only a fool would deny the emotional bond that comes when a woman accepts a man deep into her body. That unique mix of acceptance and possession, blending physical and emotional in a way that words can’t describe.

For several happy moments, we were both content to just hold still and enjoy the moment, Gemma using her pussy muscles to gently squeeze me. I was surprised at how tight and snug her pussy was. After ten years swinging, I guess I expected she’d be a bit loose, but she actually felt a little tighter around me than Jill.

Gemma just looked into my eyes, neither of us feeling we needed to speak. Linked in this way, I felt my emotional closeness growing. Not in some ridiculous, over-egged way, but in a natural way, as I looked down at this attractive and vivacious mother of four, as she gave me her body. How could I not feel a little closer and emotional? How could any man with a hint of EQ and humanity feel any different? And of course, this just made the whole moment ten times more special. The emotional melding with the physical, as this wonderful woman lay beneath me, giving me her body, as her pussy gently milked my manhood.

With the slightest change to her sly smile, Gemma hinted that she wanted a change. I took the hint and leaned down to kiss her, and as our hot breath mixed I pulled back before pumping back in. The game was on as I stroked in and out of Gemma’s tight pussy, our mouths still locked together, as her hands encouraged me.

Everything felt so magical as I felt her hands exploring and encouraging me. Stroking my flanks, running through my hair, and insistently pulling at my ass. Just feeling her different touch, her different moves, at the same time as I tasted a different mouth, acted as a huge aphrodisiac for me. I didn’t love Jill any the less, but the physical and emotional newness was a thrill that drove me on.

Breaking our kiss, I used my hands and mouth to try and find what things Gemma liked. After twenty years, Jill and I knew each other all too well. But Gemma and I were both playing, and pushing buttons, to see what worked and got the biggest score. Mostly, I explored, and played, to make my new woman happier. But suckling at, and playing with, her big boobs was my selfish pleasure, as I enjoyed their softness and the fact they were just a little bigger than my normal diet.

Being deep in Gemma, hearing her moans as I fucked her, felt wonderful. But, I’ve always loved going down on women, priding myself on my oral talents, and just for a while, I couldn’t resist doing just that. Pulling out as Gemma’s sigh of disappointment perked my ego, I kissed my way down her tummy, as her disappointment turned to moans of anticipation.

I was soon face-to-face, in close-up, with my brand new pussy, confirming my earlier impression, that ten years swinging had left her love lips a little more splayed and shaped, than my Jill’s treasure-hole. This clinical thought gave way to something better, as I used my tongue to start my gentle exploration and pleasuring. Gemma moaned as my tongue found and flicked at her clit, teasing and stimulating to just the right level.

As I mixed up my moves, teasing and stimulating by turn, sometimes direct and hard and sometimes soft and hinting, Gemma’s thighs tightened around my head and her hands grabbed my hair, lest I had any thoughts of escape. As we played our game, we both knew she was building up and getting close, but, with a final kiss to her pussy, I pulled clear before she could protest. This first time I wanted to cum with my cock deep in her body as I looked deep into her eyes. Anything less wouldn’t do, and as her disappointment waned, Gemma’s smile told me she understood.

Back balls deep in this wonderful woman, we smiled contentedly at each other as nature took its course. Not fucking to make kids, we already had seven between us, but fucking for the pure pleasure of it and to draw each other a little closer. Two people who’d known each other on and off for six years, and who liked each other, enjoying this new bond and closeness.

Aside from moans and sighs, Gemma had been quiet throughout our love-making. But I guess she could no longer repress her naturally fun and teasing nature any longer. “Come on, big boy. Give me your worst. Fuck me like you mean it. Then give this old married broad both ball fulls.”

Not exactly Hemingway, but I knew what she meant and was happy to oblige, raising her legs onto my shoulders and starting to fuck her, with a speed and energy that I thought beyond me, at the end of a long week. Gemma closed her eyes as her cries and sobs built up, her nails now digging into my ass, as I really slammed into her, now going as fast and deep as I could.

We were both loving every moment, all earlier gentleness and emotion long gone, as we fucked like two rutting animals. Any thoughts of Jill were tiny and barely visible in my mind, I was just loving the newness and excitement of this new game. Gemma was loving it as much as me and, from the way her breathing changed, I could tell that she was getting close to cumming. Realizing we were likely to cum together, I smiled to myself and tried that little bit more.

My cock and balls were now tingling as I used every ounce of energy and muscle to go as fast and deep as I could, for some reason the thought of Gemma’s husband coming into my head, as I childishly wanted to do better than the man who wasn’t even in the room. The last few strokes were close, and I was now really gasping and panting, as I made the final push and cried out loud as I felt my cock shoot its load deep into this wonderful sobbing woman. Gemma clung to me, and held me tight, as she felt my cock spurt and shoot, crying out through her own climax as we shared this wonderful moment.

I don’t know how long that moment lasted, but it seemed to last for ages, before the passion slowly ebbed, as we looked into each other’s eyes, knowing that the evening was about to move into its next phase. The main course gone and enjoyed, a pleasant desert and coffee to look forward to.

As I lifted myself off her, Gemma gave the smallest of gestures, brushing a sweaty lock of hair away from my forehead. But the gentleness and care in that little detail somehow meant a lot to me.

What we’d just shared had been magical, but in some ways, the time we were about to share was equally special. Less physical and less erotic, but more emotional. As we lay next to each other, two naked mature adults and parents, each married to someone else, we shared and talked and grew closer.

It all mixed into a special and unique experience, as far as I was concerned. Different parts creating different feelings and different memories. I honestly don’t know what to describe first. The surreal feeling of lying sweaty and naked next to an equally sweaty and naked woman, who I’d only ever seen fully clothed before? There was definitely something surreal about this, being in such a situation, with someone I’d only ever before known at prim and proper PTA events.

Or the conversations we had while we waited for me to get my second wind? Conversations about her and Duncan’s experiences in the swinging lifestyle. Conversations about how Jill and I were feeling now that we’d moved beyond dipping a toe in the waters. Moved to a position where Jill had been with another man for the first time in many years, and I’d done likewise with Gemma now.

As we talked about all these things, I found myself drawn closer to Gemma. She was a wonderful mix of smart, funny, and empathetic. She was open about the ups and downs she and Duncan had sometimes experienced. Sharing generously with some do’s and don’ts that they’d learned through painful and hard experience. Offering to always be there for us, if Jill and I ever wanted to discuss anything.

I found it easy to talk to her about how I’d felt watching Jill with Daryl, describing both the positive and negative emotions I’d felt. She shared about how Duncan felt the first time he’d seen her with Daryl, and how he both loved and hated it when she was with a guy who was either very well-endowed or a really gifted lover. Using this as a segue, into gently probing further, about how I felt seeing Jill being so thoroughly pleasured by Daryl – a guy who combined both a horse-cock and the gifts of being a talented lover.

I grimaced at her question, thinking for a moment, before replying that I guessed I felt pretty much like Duncan. I loved it and I hated it. With the hate somehow acting as a feedback loop to amplify up my strange enjoyment of the situation. Gemma just smiled, saying she got it. That, in her experience, as long as a couple were solid, like me and Jill or like her and Duncan, then the whole male competitiveness thing, and the fact that the wife was having such a great time, seemed to turbo-charge the whole experience, for both husband and wife. She left it unsaid, but of course, she was implying, that if a couple weren’t solid, then the wife being with a guy like Daryl, could be the thing that caused an existing crack in a marriage to start widening.

We must have talked for the best part of an hour, the discussions about our respective marriages and partners, added an extra piquancy as my eyes sometimes couldn’t avoid the various photos of Duncan, or their family, which were dotted around the room. After all, I was in another man’s bedroom, fucking his wife and now sharing deep truths.

There was probably lots more still to discuss, but finally, I knew I was ready to go again, and Gemma and I enjoyed another wonderful bout of love-making. This time we tried various different positions. Gemma riding me cowgirl style, smiling down at me like some modern-day queen, as I played with her big boobs, and she moved around to hit just the right spot. Me, moving her so I could take he doggy style, the boob man inside me loving slamming her hard and watching her boobs swinging and jiggling in time with my thrusts. Before finally settling back into missionary, so we could kiss and look into one another’s faces, as I shot a second load deep into her welcoming pussy.

This time as we both recovered, we were both content and happy to just enjoy the silence. Before Gemma led me, without asking or speaking, directly into the shower and then started soaping and cleaning my body. Making clear that she wanted me to do the same for her. This could so easily have led to a third and final bout in bed, but Gemma kissed me softly and grinned teasingly as she explained.

“Not tonight, Tiger. It’s always good to go out on a high. This way I’m going to send you home hungry for more and looking forward to next time. And even though I know that Jill will be the lucky recipient in the short-term, I’m happy knowing I’ve sent you home wanting more and looking forward to the next time.”

I said nothing, but I was happy that she’d mentioned a next time. I knew that Jill and I had to do lots of talking after tonight, before there’d maybe be a next time, for either of us. But, knowing a ‘next time’ was on the table, as far as Gemma was concerned, made me happy.

Gemma gave me a tender, and loving, kiss as she showed me to the front door. Letting me have a last squeeze and stroke of her big squishy boobs, as she returned the compliment with a playful squeeze of my crotch.

As I walked to the car I felt on cloud nine. A victorious teenager after bedding his first girl, suddenly feeling himself a man for the first time. I was glad the drive was just a short one, as all the adrenaline and dopamine, still coursing through my veins, wouldn’t bode well for a long drive.

I was still replaying the events of the evening as I retraced the one-minute drive home. Distracted by these thoughts I nearly banged into the car that was parked in my driveway. A car I’d first seen more than twenty years ago. A car I’d first seen when I’d done one of the few things in my life that Jill didn’t know about. A guilty secret I’d never been able to bring myself to share with her.

(Thanks for Cbears52 for his kind help in editing and checking.)

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments