Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Judge a Book Ch 15

"Dave can hardly believe what he sees from the Californian hotel room"

31
15 Comments 15
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"(Apologies for the delay in publishing this chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Next chapter should be up in next few days.)"

Monday 13th November 2017

Re-connecting with Gemma had been wonderful. It seemed a lifetime ago that we’d first made love, in reality only ten days ago which seemed a much simpler and less complicated time. As we lay recovering from our shared orgasm, I couldn’t help but gawk slightly at the lovely Gemma. A few years older than Jill, her buxom figure and dyed red hair suited her bubbly personality, the whole package reminding me so much of Ruby Wax in her younger years.

Gemma seemed to enjoy my fan-boy gawking, intuitively understanding that new to this lifestyle, moments like this were inevitable. Faithful and monogamous to one woman for more than twenty years, this new variety in bed partners was bound to take a little getting used to.

But Gemma’s quiet and smiling enjoyment of my adoration was just temporary. After fiddling with her iPhone a little she offered me a silent link to the hotel bedroom in Los Angeles where Jill and her boss Chris were staying. As the image switched from the small screen of her phone to our Apple TV, I nearly had a heart attack at the sight that greeted me.

Gemma had told me the video feed was courtesy of my wife’s boss Chris and my new bed partner, with Jill totally unaware I was watching. I’d wondered if Gemma was telling me the truth, but the heart-bursting scene that greeted me left me in absolutely no doubt that Gemma was telling the truth.

There was no way my wife of twenty years would have consented to me watching the scene that she was part of on that hotel bed. Most likely, if she’d have known I was watching she’d have been far too self-conscious to do what she was now doing in a hotel room several thousand miles away from her family home.

Because not only was her handsome boss Chris in that hotel bed with Jill, but the squat and broad figure of Rocco the Union boss was also there with her. And not only was he there in the same room and the same bed as Jill and Chris, he was a very active participant in proceedings. Because, as far as I could make out from the tangled web of arms and legs, Jill had two men in her body.

The camera (Chris’s phone I guess) had been positioned somewhere towards the side and right of the bed and gave me a wonderful view of both Jill’s sexy body and also the look of extreme pleasure on her face as she shared a bed with two men, kissing her handsome boss passionately. My beautiful wife’s face was scrunched up in an expression that spoke of concentration mixed with intense ecstasy.

Even though the image from the iPhone’s high-Def camera was projected onto our large TV screen, the position of the three erotically intertwined bodies didn’t allow me to see directly what was happening. Rather, I had to surmise and guess from the position of the three naked bodies. (Or should I say near-naked, both guys being butt-naked but Jill was still wearing red stockings, matching heels and garter belt which she’d bought for our anniversary a couple of years back.)

Chris was laying on his back, his head propped up against the cushioned headboard, his hands cupping and squeezing Jill’s ripe tits. Jill was lying prone facedown on top of him, her mouth locked in an intimate kiss with her boss of five years. This sculpture in flesh was topped out by Rocco’s hairy and bear-like body kneeling directly behind Jill’s shapely ass, his firm and muscular backside slowly pumping in and out.

The side angle of the camera meant that I couldn’t exactly see where either Chris or Rocco’s large cocks were. After all, this was real life, not some carefully posed porno flick with cocks and orifices in glorious and unambiguous High Def. But from the look on my wife’s face, I was pretty sure they were both deeply embedded in Jill’s sweet body. We weren’t regular porn watchers, but over the years Jill and I had watched scenes like this a few times on the internet. Dredging up these old memories, the only question in my mind was whether both men were balls deep in Jill’s pussy, or whether one was in her vagina while the other was enjoying anal sex with Jill. Something we’d only tried a couple of times as it didn’t really turn us on.

Judging from Jill’s ragged breathing and look of ecstatic joy, if Rocco was indeed deep in her ass as I suspected, it seems she was having second thoughts and had discovered a new liking for this form of sex. Maybe it wasn’t the choice of hole that was the problem before, but rather the quantity of maleness. Two cocks rather than one, bigger rather than smaller seemed to be ticking the box for my beautiful wife from the way she was responding to her two male partners.

Chris seemed content to stay pretty still, kissing Jill and playing with her hanging tits as he played the role of static anchor. While Rocco steadily and carefully sawed his long thick cock in and out of Jill’s body. Each long, slow thrust greeted by a moan of pleasure and Jill’s face screwed up tight each time. Rocco’s hands gripped Jill’s hips tight, as if making sure that she couldn’t move away from the stretching and onslaught she was receiving from the Union boss.

“Are you enjoying it, Jill?”

Not getting an answer, Chris stroked Jill’s face and repeated his question.

“Jill, honey. Is it like you imagined? Is it good?”

Chris’s voice, a little louder and more insistent this time, seemed to break through into Jill’s bubble of catatonic concentration. “Hhhn,” was her first recognition of the question and acknowledgment of the man who’d asked. “Yes, yes it’s amazing, Chris. Better than I ever imagined.”

It was only the slightest of hints. The most slender of dangling threads left dangling there to be picked at. But to a lust-filled man several thousand miles from his wife who was cavorting in bed with two men, it was enough for my paranoid brain. ‘Better than I ever imagined’ – just how much and how often had my normally conservative wife been dreaming of and imagining this kind of thing. Being in bed with and giving her body, my body, to these two men. My paranoid brain twisted these five short words round and round until I’d built them up into a whole damn conspiracy theory – one that put the grassy knoll to shame.

I’d nearly convinced myself that Jill had been planning and plotting this thing all along until thankfully the gentle but firm squeeze of Gemma’s fingers on my hand brought me back to reality. My imagined thoughts of Jill’s plotting and conniving ebbing as I looked into the tender smile of the woman I’d just made love to.

“Sorry, I was a million miles away,” my dried tongue just about managed to say.

“It’s okay, sweetie. When Chris and I arranged this little video show for you, I honestly had no idea things would get quite so debauched and kinky so quickly over there. I honestly thought you’d just be looking at Jill getting it on with Chris and then the two of you could have a chat.”

“You may not have known, but you’re not telling me Chris had no idea. That he just happened to run into Rocco in the parking lot and invited him back for a coffee.”

I must have sounded bitter as the words dripped out, immediately feeling guilty as I saw the look on Gemma’s face. Realizing she thought I was accusing her of conspiring in this.

She managed to put her own hurt feelings to the side, squeezing my hand and giving me her best reassuring smile. “Dave, honey. I don’t think this thing was planned. Think about it, Chris is a smart guy. If he’d had this planned all along, he’d have hardly agreed to my suggestion of a live video-link up, would he?”

I wanted to stay upset and grumpy and find fault in Gemma’s reasoning, but I couldn’t and reluctantly agreed. “I guess,” I finally admitted, slowly allowing my sense of self-pity and hard-done-by anger to seep away.

“It’s just … well … what she just said. About always imagining this kind of thing, and that it’s actually even better than she imagined,” I admitted to Gemma, my strained face showing my hurt. “It’s really hard to hear that. It’s like Jill’s been keeping this a secret from me for all these years. That she always wanted it, but didn’t trust me enough to share it.”

Gemma’s previously tender look turned to one of mild amusement mixed with soft rebuke. “Don’t be silly, Dave. You’re reading all kinds of things into her words. I don’t think this is a big deal for her. Some kind of long-held fantasy. Chris just asked her a question and she gave him an answer. Don’t read too much into it …”

As Gemma’s words trailed off and I looked into her smiling face, I knew she was probably right. She chose just the right moment and the right tone to move things on. To allow me to put my self-pity back in the box.

Gently turning both our gazes back to the TV, Gemma giggled. “But even if she never really thought of it before, you have to admit that girl is having one hell of a sausage-fest over there. And she sure seems to be enjoying herself.”

I don’t know why, but something in Gemma’s humorous take on events sent my mind skimming back to the very first evening nearly four months ago when I’d looked on smiling as Jill and her three male admirers flirted at the BBQ we were hosting. My mind then fast-forwarding through all the subsequent events as we’d tip-toed into this new lifestyle. I felt a lump in my throat, realizing we might have started with tiptoes and baby-steps, but that things were now moving forward with giant-steps that were slightly disconcerting and very unplanned. A world away from the conversation Jill had started less than ten days ago about putting things on hold so as not to in any way risk our marriage.

I tried to speak, but Gemma could see I was still struggling. Intertwining her fingers in mine, she kissed my cheek. “Honey, remember, it’s just sex. Your sweet little wife enjoying a double-portion of hunky man meat, and like ninety-nine out of a hundred of us gals, she’s just flesh and blood and is getting double the fun. On cloud nine, loving it and enjoying a sexy new experience.”

Despite these nagging fears about how things might be moving out of control, there was something in Gemma’s experience and caring attitude that somehow damped down my fears and made me feel a whole lot better. Sensing my change in mood, this kind and caring woman who I’d only really known a few weeks stroked the side of my face and whispered in my ear. “So what do you say, shall we watch your naughty little wife enjoy her sexy romp with her two hunky admirers. Shall we watch her squeal and moan as they stuff her tight little married body with two big cocks and take her to heaven and back?”

And that’s exactly what Gemma and I did for the next hour or so. Jill soon enjoyed her first orgasm after Rocco had been fucking her strangely motionless body for around ten to fifteen minutes. I guess sandwiched between the two men and pinned down by the two cocks in her body, she was nervous to move and it was also physically challenging. So mostly she just moaned and sighed as Rocco’s shiny cock powered in and out of her body as she and Chris kiss continued to kiss.

After Jill had returned to earth from her intense climax, Rocco announced that he wanted Jill to turn over so that, in his own words ‘he could get more of the action’ with Jill. She rearranged herself slowly and carefully, but Jill seemed happy to do this as she stood up, turned and then lay back down on top of Chris, now facing upwards towards Rocco.

From the angles as Jill lay back down on him, I was pretty sure his big cock went into my wife’s pussy rather than her ass. With two of the three now settled, Rocco took hold of Jill’s legs and slid himself back into her body.

“Shit, that’s amazing. I never dreamed I could feel so full of cock. It’s like I’m in some kind of dream world. I never dreamed I could take two cocks in my pussy and that it would feel so damned good.”

Hearing this, I experienced a weird mix of emotions. Partly happy that Jill hadn’t been enjoying anal sex with other guys when I’d not been able to pleasure her in this way. Partly disappointed that Jill wasn’t quite being the ultimate little slutty hotwife that my deepest sub-conscious evidently wanted. But also experiencing a strange shiver of excitement at this horny and kinky new side the woman I loved so much was displaying.

Rocco grinned proudly at Jill’s words, leaning down and now able to kiss Jill in this new position, although Chris’s hands stayed in possession of Jill’s shapely big boobs as the other two kissed and Rocco started an in and out motion. Even though Jill’s mouth was covered by Rocco’s, I could clearly hear her moans of pleasure and excitement, with Rocco moving fast and going really deep with Jill’s legs hooked over his hairy and broad shoulders.

Nara_Sulivan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nara_Sulivan

I think that image will stay etched in my mind forever. The sexiest and kinkiest thing I’d ever seen. The love of my life, mother of my children shiny red high heels high in the air making her look so vulnerable as she cried out as these two men took her at the same time. At that moment I knew there was nothing emotional in this thing, nothing to frighten me, it was just the purest and most lustful sexual event either Jill or I had ever been involved in.

This scene continued to play out for some time, with Chris and Rocco taking Jill in multiple positions bringing Jill to more orgasms than I could count. It was when Rocco had cum for a second time that he finally left the bedroom, giving Jill a parting kiss and a barely audible ‘see you tomorrow, sweetheart’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess the human heart, mind and nervous system can only stay at the limit for so long. The initial emotional mangle, brain freeze and knotted gut I’d initially felt as the three of them cavorted had died down by the time Rocco left the room.

With Gemma’s warm body snuggled next to mine and her soft hand stroking my erect cock, I’d finally returned to feeling calm with my paranoia and fears locked safely away. But this happy place didn’t last long as with Rocco now gone things moved into a different space between Jill and her handsome boss.

Jill had skipped naked to the door as she kissed Rocco goodbye and then skipped back to join her naked boss who was still sporting a very large and erect offering. Jill wasted no time as she sat astride her handsome boss and was so okay riding him like a particularly enthusiastic rodeo rider would ride her prize bull. I was glad no-one else was in the house and the neighbors were some way away because the moans and cries of Jill seemed to fill the room, paying tribute to the sound engineers who’s designed the TV.

Jill seemed to be doing much of the work herself, as she raised and lowered her gym-toned body up and down Chris’s long, fat cock. His shaft was glistening with Jill’s juices, and I could only imagine how good it felt for him. Lying there underneath my love-struck wife, cupping and squeezing her full and shapely breasts as she wrapped him in her pussy and rode up and down for their shared pleasure.

My feelings were back in danger zone, my paranoia and fears grinning back at me. This seemed very different from the three-person animalistic lusts I’d been watching just a few minutes ago. There seemed to be a closeness and intimacy that had been absent when Jill and Chris had been joined by a third person.

My mind started worrying about where this thing might lead in the next few weeks. We’d spoken enough these last few weeks that I knew she was loving both the newness of Chris and also the larger size of his cock. Stretching her wider and reaching deeper than the man she loved. The impassioned look on her face, her ragged breathing and her sobs and moans of pleasure told me just how much she was enjoying this.

Watching her like this, although she’d told me this trip was mainly about work, I’d have been less than human if I hadn’t wondered if this was really true. Everything about the way Jill was riding Chris and reacting to him told me she’d been transported to another world, lost in a world of desire and sexual fulfillment. Seeing Jill like this, and knowing she and Chris would likely be together for the next month, brought me out in a cold sweat. My cock was harder than I could ever remember, and my heart pumping at breakneck speed, but I also felt a gnawing fear in my gut. After a month of this, how easy would Jill find it to turn the clock back to the life she and I had shared before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite my fears, I was totally and utterly sucked into watching and listening to the sights and sounds of Jill and Chris making love in that hotel room nearly three thousand miles away. The house could have collapsed around me and I’d have been unaware, still rooted to the spot watching their shared ecstasy, wondering about possible long-term implications. It was only the squeeze of Gemma’s hand in mine that brought me back into the hear and now.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, apologizing as I was reminded there was a real flesh and blood woman in my bed who needed and deserved my attention.

“That’s okay,” Gemma smiled softly. “They put on quite a show, don’t they? They look good together, don’t they, Jill and her handsome boss.”

These weren’t the words I really needed or wanted to hear right then, but I couldn’t deny the truth of what Gemma was describing.

Gemma continued to squeeze my hand, snuggling up next to me as we watched together, the good-looking couple moving in almost perfect unison as Chris timed his upward thrusts to meet the needy downward motion of Jill’s hips. The crashing together of two bodies moving in opposite directions sending Chris’s big cock just that little deeper, making Jill’s lovely breasts bounce and swing just that inch or so more.

I was hypnotized, some part of me not wanting to watch, but unable to tear my eyes away from the intoxicating sight in front of me.

“It’s only sex,” Gemma whispered in my ear as if reading my mind and some of the deep-down worries I was trying to pretend didn’t exist.

Chris and Jill carried on like this for some time, one of them knowing they had an audience, one of them blissfully unaware as she rode her stallion higher and higher. Until she’d enjoyed two shattering orgasms before one final downward lunge as she cried out and took Chris’s scalding seed deep into her receptive body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If watching them together in the throes of passion had been like the hundred-yard dash, watching their quiet and intimate post-sex cuddling was like the pain and thrill of the marathon. Not as intense, but in many ways more bewitching with totally different pleasures and strains.

Jill was totally unaware that I was watching, as she lay on her side and gazed into Chris’s handsome face. Just as I’d gazed at Gemma several times that evening.

“Wow, that was amazing,” she cooed, her face flushed and her eyes wide with excitement, her guard down and totally open to the new man in her life.

“Better than last week?” Chris asked in an even tone.

“Yes, better than last week. Much better,” she grinned, only adding the ‘much better’ after a pause laden with thoughtfulness. Not a compliment idly added, but only offered to Chris when she’d thought about it and was sure.

“I wish we’d done this years ago,” Chris beamed. “You realize we’ve got five years to make up for, right?”

Jill giggled. “Five years ago, you were married.”

“Five years ago, you were married. You’re still married, yet here we are,” Chris replied, grinning in a way that Jill’s face instinctively mirrored.

“Well, Mr. Garner, don’t go getting any funny ideas now. I’ve got a husband who I love waiting at home for me. This is a strictly temporary arrangement, and I might add, only one which is happening because my loving husband gave me his blessing. So you’d better make the best of it over the next few days, before normal service is resumed back in Miami,” she teased, her smile hinting that this bleak picture of Chris’s future might not strictly be true.

“We’ll see, Mrs. Foster,” he replied, trying to look serious but not quite succeeding. “After all, I seem to remember my friend Dave dressing you up all nice and sexy for me and sending you into my arms last Tuesday.”

The flirting and game playing between these two friends was intense as Jill responded in kind, giving as good as she got. Smiling as she put Chris back in his place. “And just remember how that ended for you, Mr. Garner. I seem to remember you were my number two pick that evening. Despite your boyish charms, a definite second place to an older Italian gentleman.” Jill was marking Chris’s card, not to take her or anything they might do for granted. However much she’d just complimented him on their wonderful evening thus far.

The verbal jousting petered out, with Chris having the last word, smiling at Jill as he twisted a strand of her hair around his finger, “Well, at least I hope we can agree, better late than never!”

Jill said nothing, but she didn’t disagree, happy to rest on her elbow and look across at the man who’d been her boss for five years. Now her lover for the last week, and her planned full-time companion for the next month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next ten minutes, they were content to just kiss and gently explore each other’s bodies, as minute by minute Chris’s cock slowly started filling with blood and regaining its former hardness and size. Encouraged by the way they exchanged soft kisses, Jill’s hands touching his torso before dropping lower to encourage his manhood back to a state that was in line with her desires.

Jill helped Chris’s cock make the last part of the journey by slipping down the bed, easing his legs apart and then nestling between his muscular thighs as she used her hand and then her tongue and mouth to tease her boss and lover. Jill’s always been very enthusiastic and imaginative when it comes to oral sex. Before tonight, since she split with Callan at college, I’d been the lucky recipient of her enthusiasm and desire to explore. I felt a strange mix of excitement and loss as I saw her attack another man’s cock with her trademark moves and energy, subconsciously pushing my hips forward before realizing I was a few thousand miles too short.

The mixed feelings got more intense as Jill gave herself fully to the job until Chris’s semi-hard cock was back at its steel-hard best. Jill’s mood had changed. Last time she was happy to ride Chris, to be the one in control as she rode her man. This time she wanted something more submissive and intimate, rolling onto her back and spreading her thighs invitingly. Those red heels miraculously somehow still in place, strapped firmly on her feet.

Chris didn’t need to be asked twice, rolling over and taking up position between my wife’s legs before taking hold of himself and rubbing his cock-head up and down Jill’s pussy lips, causing her to moan and sigh as her boss teased her and made her wait.

“Mmmm … yeees … Mmmmm, feels so good. Come on, Chris, I want you inside me again. Don’t tease me so,” she begged, her voice much higher than normal as she impatiently waited for Chris to start round two.

Chris continued his teasing, with Jill’s moaning and mewling becoming louder and more insistent, pushing her hips upward to try and tease Chris inside her as he enjoyed the game and building up my wife’s needs.

I was so engrossed in what was happening that I’d totally forgotten Gemma’s presence again by my side in our marital bed. Forgotten until I felt her hand back on my own hardened cock. “I guess Jill was right, you have got it bad. You really do love watching your naughty wife playing her games with other guys.”

Despite my intensely mixed feelings, there was no point denying. Guilty as charged. My wide-eyed stare and rapt attention was proof positive, my rock hard-cock the closing argument for the prosecution. I turned to look at Gemma, suddenly feeling self-conscious and more than a little guilty at how far I’d fallen these last few weeks. At how much I was in love with this new game in our previously conventional marriage. Gemma kissed me softly, intuitively understanding what I was going through and my momentary self-doubt. “It’s okay, Dave. I get it, so does Jill. I’ve been through the same with Duncan. I still love him, don’t think any the less of him. In fact, I love him all the more for having the confidence he does and the way he loves and trusts me. You may find it hard to believe, but it’s really brought us closer as people, and as a couple.”

I loved this woman for the way she understood what I was going through, and the way she reached out to comfort me. Not with honeyed words or empty promises, but by sharing openly from her own experience and that of her very own Dave.

For moments we were happy just to look into each other’s eyes, no value in any extra words as what she’d said sank in and seeped down to soothe my doubts. Then I kissed her. “Thanks,” I told her, meant with deep affection as I pressed the off button on the TV.

Jill and Chris would still be there in half an hour. But for now, I wanted to concentrate all my feelings, thoughts and energy on this wonderful lady by my side. So generous, undemanding and understanding. Fully deserving of everything I could give back by way of thanks.

But even as we kissed and I savored the glorious feeling of being deep in her body, a shiver went through my body. A shiver at the thought of the conversation Jill and I would have to have later this week. When we discussed what I was comfortable with after this trial week of allowing Jill and Chris to be road-trip lovers. I dreaded the conversation we might end up having.

(Thanks again to cbears52 for his careful proofing.)

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments