Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is a serial story. The first episode is titled "Eve at the Foshay" This second is "Eve Walks and Talks in the Garden" The third is "Eve Explains, Listens, and Leaves the Garden" The fourth is "Eve Flees and Finds a Different Garden" The fifth is "Eve in the Marital Garden" This is the sixth entry "Eve Enters the Extramarital Garden""

Oh, God. What if Tim is right?

The phrase blazed within Eve's head as Caesar thrust inside.

Six days earlier, Eve chose to eat an apple from the tree of extramarital sex. John Bull offered Caesar Antonio Alexander; she plucked him from a shortlist of men John recommended.

Tim's tender participation supported Caesar's seduction and penetration of Eve. The two men melted her objections earlier. She was leaving a wet mess in the sheets underneath her as evidence; Eve's extramarital deflowering had begun.

Tim was right. Eve knew it. The longer Caesar was inside her, the more certain she became she needed this.

One of Caesar's arms was underneath her head, cupping her into his neck and broad shoulder. The other arm wrapped around and underneath her waist, his finger pressed to her anus.

As he thrust himself inside, she was compressed and encompassed by all things Caesar.

Enveloped, cocooned, shielded, sheltered. Eve felt safe in his arms.

The swollen and thickened part of Caesar moved inside her. He was sturdy, unyielding, pleasurable, penetrating. Eve gasped as Caesar adjusted his weight and pushed more of his penetrant into her.

She was small in Caesar's universe. His six-foot-five-inch frame enveloped her, and she was swaddled within it. She lay snug in his warmth. He was above her, around her, inside her. It was surreal that he held the whole of her sensations within the cocoon of his body.

A cocoon with a penetrant. Eve's sexual universe expanded with each inch that moved deeper within. None of the romance novels she'd read ever captured the feelings she was having with Caesar inside her. For Caesar's silkiness, his allure, his penetration, his biology, for these reasons and, oddly enough, because Tim accepted him, Eve came undone.

Her fidelity bonds may have been tied and knotted by Tim ten years earlier, but they were utterly shredded by Caesar between her legs. His manhood insisted on pleasuring her, so she stopped resisting. She melded into Caesar's thrusts, his moans, his pace. She merged with him until both of them became one sexual being devoted to Caesar's release.

Caesar found Eve's virgin places. He planted his conqueror flag and staked extramarital claim to places in Eve that Tim never found.

Tingling sensations spread through Eve. A flush appeared across her chest. Her desire for Caesar to cum in her grew rapidly. She couldn't think anymore. Her body wrenched, twisted, flexed, and configured itself to extract the utmost pleasure from Caesar's cock.

Eve's fingers clutched Caesar's back; she scratched him as she pulled him closer against her skin. Eve's mouth opened and oooh-ed sensuous, loving sounds. Eve followed with an interminable and elongated "yes-s-s-s." Sucking in another breath, Eve released a sultry, long-lasting, "ohhhh, fuuuuuck meeee, Caesar."

A surprised look came over Tim. He'd been worried Eve might screw her emotions down tight and completely resist this experience. Given Eve's previous reaction to wife sharing and masturbation in-camera, Tim wasn't expecting Eve to enjoy this as much as she was. He smiled more broadly. Eve was going to cum.

Eve flushed heavier; her face and shoulders reddened. Ceasar penetrated deeper. She gasped with each thrust and bore down on him. The Ceasar inside was taking control, penetrating, conquering. Caesar claimed extramarital ownership of Eve.

Eve's body stiffened. All of it. Every touchpoint of Eve's body and his experienced pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Unintelligible sounds came from her throat. Deep inside, guttural sounds emanated; sounds she'd never heard before came from her throat; sounds her husband couldn't believe came from her.

She tightened on the conqueror inside her.

Eve was soaking wet for Caesar. Wet for his pleasure; wet for his seed. Her orgasm needed only a flood from his testicles, the manseed of Caesar, to release the tension her body held, held in expectation of his release.

dalthonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalthonTS

Caesar grunted and pushed deeper into her cavity. He pressed the tip of himself against her cervix.

This was the moment for Tim. Cupping Caesar's testicles, Tim placed his finger and thumb on each side of Caesar's shaft; Tim tugged once. Ceasar's cock pulsed and spurted into Eve.

Eve felt it, too.

Her orgasm exploded deep inside. Her climax pushed its way to the surface, and Eve clamped down again on the dark shaft. His first pulse was followed by a second.

Her orgasm spread outward from her birth canal that Caesar occupied to her thighs, feet, and toes. The orgasm curled her toes as her legs, her anus, and vulva pulsed her release.

Her orgasm spread upward through her torso into her nipples, hardening them into flint-like points. Her eyes shuddered in their sockets; a low moaning, growling, grunting sound escaped as her body wrenched in pleasured agony from its release.

Eve's body convulsed beneath Caesar. Animal moans came from her. The virgin places Caesar had discovered earlier flooded her with pleasure. Her extramarital deflowering was complete, even if it wasn't over.

Caesar spurted more manseed. Each of her contractions moved his thick fluid deeper into her sex canal. She accepted every pulse, every twitch, every spurt that came from him. The magnificence of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Eve squealed then stuttered. "Tim?...shit...oh, shit…Tim?... Oh, god, I…I…shit...Tim...Best…oh, shit…best…" Eve's body shuddered with every breath she took.

She heard Tim ask if she was alright. She squeaked 'yes.' She tried to speak more, but the shuddering and the paroxysm prevented it.

"I'm…fine," she finally squeaked an octave higher than usual...and the act of speaking triggered another full-body shudder. Eve moaned something unintelligible.

Tim watched wide-eyed as Eve climaxed in a way she never had with him. He'd never given her a whole-body orgasm like this; she'd never vocalized any climax with him as much as she did with this one with Caesar. Her body trembled. He reached to touch her arm.

"Don't." Eve squeaked, then sobbed. "Not yet." Eve clutched Caesar to prevent him from moving. "Don't move."

With each spasm of hers, Caesar's dick moved inside and caused her to jerk again. Her body clenched and released in ever diminishing spasms until she came down from the paroxysm that held her in its grip.

"Best…ever…" Eve's voice strained to be normal and failed. She turned her head to Tim and squeaked again.

"Oh, god. Tim. I'm so fucking hot. Feel like I'm on fire."

Eve placed her arms around Caesar's neck and kissed him as a lover; her kiss was filled with all the tenderness she could manage. Caesar kissed her deeply and said, "This was good, Eve."

Tim smiled. He'd shared the pleasures of Eve with another man. He could not be happier.

He'd shared his wife Eve with Caesar Antonio Alexander, and she had the best sexual experience of her life. He'd helped, and he thought it was awesome. Tim felt connected to both Caesar and to Eve.

Tim looked over at John Bull behind the camera. John had recorded everything. Tim had the widest smile on his face. He was still holding Caesar's cock and testicles in his hand as Eve gave Caesar a soulful kiss.

For the first time since the evening began, John spoke.

"Any more in there, Tim?"

Tim shifted the fingers of his hand slightly and milked the remaining fluid in Caesar's cock into Eve. This was the best night ever as far as he was concerned. He had shared his wife with another man, and now the other man knew Eve was special.

Eve held Caesar's face tenderly. She kissed him intimately a second time. As her wedding ring and Caesar's perspiration sparkled in the bedroom light, Eve knew Tim had been right.

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments