Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding an addiction Part 2: Ch 2

"Sue and Francis out on a date, Pete’s home alone"

22
15 Comments 15
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Scarsdale, New York: Friday 10th November 2017

Friday night is party night. Most guys all around the world were out with their girlfriends or wives. Me? I was stuck at home while my woman was out with another man, thinking to myself ‘how the hell did we end up here?’

Sue and I were a dedicated, loving and conventional couple. Twice we’d tried something different, and twice we’d stopped. How does the old saying have it? Third time lucky.

Sitting alone in our family home, thinking of all those other guys out with their significant others, I felt anything but lucky. This felt decidedly different from the time I’d encouraged Sue to go clubbing with Francis back in 2015. And very different from when she’d shacked up with Francis while I was enjoying the same arrangement with Grace in Africa. Both these times the excitement had been strong enough to force down and subdue my fears and anxieties.

This time I knew it was different because it was, by our joint agreement, the start of Sue having a regular on-going relationship with Francis. I’d given her the freedom to see and date whoever she chose, and I knew Francis would be the main beneficiary. And I knew deep down that’s why the excitement had tapered down just as my fear had flamed higher.

I’ve always been someone who wants and needs certainty and control. But for the first time in our marriage, I felt like I had little power or control. I’d given huge power over to Sue and I had to believe and trust she’d use it a way that wouldn’t hurt me or destroy our marriage.

I knew Sue loved me and would never intentionally do anything to hurt either me or our marriage. But I also knew how strongly she was attracted to Francis and that every day her emotional connection to him was likely to grow as their relationship took root.

Before, when it all felt remote and distant, the thought of their attraction and connection had both frightened and excited me. For a man like me, two sides of the same coin. But now it was real and in the here and now. And as I sat alone while Sue and Francis were together, the fears were a hundred times stronger than the excitement.

Friday night, and I was home alone sitting watching the hands of our lounge clock move with glacial speed. I kept wondering when Sue would throw me a bone. Send me a text or a picture. Or call to reach out and connect me to her. Even though I knew she was out on a date with another man, I was literally aching for even the smallest sliver of a connection with her.

But as the hours ticked by, nothing. Nada. Rien. Not even a dicky bird. I thought about texting Sue myself. But this might annoy her and be counterproductive. The last thing I wanted was to appear needy to Sue.

As I waited and watched a succession of movies to try and occupy myself, my mind went back to how we’d got here. I knew it was down to my kink. Sue’s words echoed in my head. From that painful evening, she’d told Jenny ‘sometimes I really wish Pete didn’t have this strange kink. That he could be more like normal husbands. You know, just want me to dress up in uniforms or do bondage or something.’

I thought back to when our marriage had been more normal. Spiced up with some bedroom fantasies and a couple of dildos as make-believe lovers, but a marriage within normal bounds. Yet I’d managed to transform this harmless state of affairs we’d enjoyed for many years into this. My beautiful forty-four-year-old wife out on the town with her virile black lover.

The other thing I couldn’t get out of my mind was Sue’s response when I’d asked her not to sleepover with Francis tonight. I recalled so clearly how Sue had started to say something in response but had stopped herself and instead said nothing. I gnawed at this like a dog with a bone, and I kept coming back to the conclusion she wasn’t coming home tonight. That that’s what she’d been about to tell me, before thinking better of it. Thinking instead that she’d just text me. Just show up on Saturday morning and deal with it then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I continued to wait for Sue as the clock moved ever slower, that Friday turned into a terrible evening. In some ways feeling doubly bad as it came so soon after those wonderful four days we’d shared together like a couple of newlyweds.

In the end, I fell asleep in my armchair waiting for Sue’s return. I was only awoken by the sound of loud giggling and a door banging shut. As I slowly came to and got my bearings, I saw Sue leaning over me and before I was fully awake she bent down and gave me a very drunk kiss.

Before I could react she’d plonked her body down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me another drunk kiss, even longer this time. When she broke the kiss she beamed at me with that half vacant, half innocent grin that only drunks can manage.

“Hello, baby. Did you miss me?” All that was missing was the stereotypical hiccup.

As I slowly woke up and realized what was happening, instinctively I wrapped my arms around Sue’s waist.

“Did you miss me, baby?” my worse for wear wife giggled.

“Yes, honey, I did,” I finally replied, still feeling groggy from the mix of sleep and booze.

Sue giggled and playfully touched my nose.

“Your sweet little angel pie was a very naughty little wife to tonight. But little angel pie knows that’s how you like me,” chuckling to herself with her own cleverness.

“Your angel pie was a very naughty girl … she let the naughty doctor put his big black thermometer where it didn’t belong … several times,” her face smiling like some naughty schoolgirl.

“Sweet naughty hubby of mine, do you want to see me do it again?”

As my sleep addled brain processed her words, it was only then that I saw that Francis was standing by the lounge door. I couldn’t really read the look on his face. In truth, he looked a little awkward, as if Sue’s drunken state was embarrassing him and making him feel a little uncomfortable. He didn’t say anything, he just stood leaning against the doorframe, letting Sue do all the talking.

Her index finger again touched my nose as she repeated her offer. “I think my kinky little husband wants to watch while the naughty nurse bends over and lets the handsome doctor have his way with her. As she lets the doctor do things to make her married pussy feel better.”

She didn’t wait to hear my answer. Instead, I felt her hands slip below her ass and feel the tent in my pants.

“Just what the nurse thought. The patient wants his medicine. He’s all excited and wants his next dose,” her warm hand giving me a firm squeeze as she drunk smiled at me and gave me a final alcohol-infused kiss.

Looking back, I’m not sure if my hard dick was the result of wanting to watch Sue and Francis together, or was more a response to the weight and feel of Sue’s shapely ass on my lap. Either way, it didn’t matter as Sue took it as proof positive that I wanted to watch her reenact what she and Francis had been up to all evening.

Having given me my final kiss, Sue ran her finger down the length of my nose before tottering over on her heels to where Francis was still standing in the doorway. When she reached him she reached up and wrapped the arms which had just been around my neck tightly around her lover’s neck. The lips that had just kissed mine then kissed him as her arms tightened further, in a gesture of ownership that was like a knife twisting in my gut.

It was Francis who broke the kiss. He looked over at me to gauge my reaction. No smile or emotion in his face, not saying a word as he tried to check if I was okay with this. Sue grew impatient and started kissing him again, and after a while, he again gently eased her mouth of his and looked at me.

This time he spoke. “Are you okay, Pete? Are you okay with this?”

The human brain is the strangest of things. It draws the strangest of connections sometimes. Remembering and contrasting things it has no right to recall. How come I couldn’t remember what I’d had for breakfast that very day, yet I could as clear as day remember Francis had shown no such concerns back in 2015 when he and Sue had rutted the weekend away. Then they’d just fucked and fucked while I’d watched – sometimes in the open, sometimes sneaking a peak from the sidelines.

But two years on, despite everything Sue and he had already done this last month, he sensed the difference in my mood and the different dynamic in the whole set-up.

As we locked eyes, I honestly didn’t know whether to feel patronized by his question or thank him for his empathy and thoughtfulness. In the end, with my emotions a confused mess, I just grunted some half-assed response.

“I’m okay, man. Go ahead. Do what Sue wants?”

I could have added all kinds of words to this, depending on which part of my brain was speaking. ‘Go ahead, I need my fix,’ or ‘Go ahead, you’ve already taken her so many times, what does one more time matter,’ or ‘Be my guest, we both know she needs you more than she needs me.’ As any man in this situation will tell you, I was a mess of conflicting and contradictory feelings and emotions.

From the way he looked at me, I’m not sure he believed me. But by the way he slowly wrapped his strong arms around Sue’s waist and bent to return her kiss I knew that his last offer to stop had just expired.

Their mouths still hungrily locked together in combat, Francis slipped his hands lower until they were cupping Sue’s beautiful ass and then he lifted her up off her feet so her head was now level with his. Sue squealed with delight and wrapped her legs around his back in the clearest possible demonstration of her approval.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Without breaking their kiss for one moment, Francis walked across our lounge with Sue’s sexy body wrapped around him like some climbing ivy. Joined to her lover at the mouth, the hips and by her heel-clad legs which trapped her man between her thighs.

As they walked across the room, two bodies joined as one, I felt myself starting to sweat at the prospect of the raw animalistic fucking I sensed I was about to see. I knew this was going to be so totally different from watching them on an eleven-inch laptop screen. This was going to be 4K Ultra High Def compared to a Box Browning. Two-dimensional celluloid compared to Dolby-surround sound in full 3D. I knew this was going to excite and hurt in ways I couldn’t even imagine.

Francis gently placed Sue lengthways on our four-seater sofa, but then with a sharp tug pulled her hips up so they were perched precariously on the arm, about a foot above the level of the rest of her body.

Having offered to stop, but getting no takers, there was now an urgency about him as he reached under Sue’s rucked-up mini-skirt. Two seconds later his hands re-emerged tugging her lacy green panties with them. Once below the hem of Sue’s mini-skirt, his hands continued until they were carefully past her five-inch heels and he could toss my wife’s damp panties aside.

As he did this Sue was silent, smiling up at him with hooded eyes and an adoring look. Francis seemed impatient as he quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers in a single fluid movement. As she stared lustfully at her lover, Sue pulled her top off and unhooked her bra, giving Francis access to the big breasts she knew he loved so much.

Her lover grabbed one of the sofa cushions and wedged it under Sue’s ass, causing her to giggle expectantly. Francis grasped his long thick cock about half-way down and with a possessive grin started stroking his over-sized glans up and down the entrance to Sue’s body.

It was about four in the morning so he must have already had Sue three or four times already tonight, but he was evidently still hungry for more of my wife. He seemed intent on making a point to Sue and me by the way he stroked up and down, teasing her but without giving her what she wanted.

Her giggling had been replaced by a needy, repeating little moan. Sounding like the breathing exercises in early childbirth, it told all of us how much Sue needed Francis.

“Please, baby. Put it in. I need to feel you inside me again.”

I wondered if Francis was going to turn this game into a ‘let’s humiliate Pete’ game, but he seemed totally focused on Sue. He didn’t seem to care or even notice my presence anymore.

“Tell me what it is you want, Sue, baby.”

My beautiful wife, faithful for all those years, had a look on her face like addicts in a hundred other parts of New York that night. The look in her eyes, her breathing, the way she clung to him and pumped her hips higher all shouted her need.

“Tell me, Sue,” he growled again, placing a firm hand on Sue’s flat tummy to stop her pumping hips.

She was too desperate to feel the fullness from his big Nigerian cock that she couldn’t resist. She gave it up and told him what he wanted to hear.

“I want you, Francis. I want your big black cock deep inside me, baby.”

I thought Francis might drag it out and throw a little humiliation or comparison my way, but he was done and happy. Wanting now to take care of his own needs as his hands gripped Sue’s pale hips and slid all of his big cock deep into Sue in one long stroke.

There had been a time when it would have taken them some time and care for Sue to slowly accommodate him. He was much thicker and longer than her staple diet of my cock. But they’d been lovers many times this last month and so his thick black shaft now slid all the way in easily and with no fuss. Sue sighed a moan of utter contentment, the look on her face that of an addict shooting up, only this needle was thick and black and belonged to her lover.

They just held that moment, Francis as deep in Sue as was physically possible with her pussy stretched snug and taut around his fat girth. Her pussy now stretched and re-sized to be the perfect fit for her lover’s big Nigerian cock. For what seemed to me an eternity, they just looked at each other. My heart was pounding as my brain took in and tried to decode the look between Sue and Francis. Part of me thought this was me witnessing the end of my marriage. Convinced this was two people intentionally showing me that they now shared a closeness that had made me redundant. But part of me also knew how deeply Sue loved me and how magical this last week had been.

Feeling like my heart was breaking, I struggled to reconcile these two conflicting versions of the truth. My mind was tormented in some sort of perpetual, indecisive loop. When they each inched towards each other to replace their shared look with shared and emotion-laden kisses I felt like meltdown. Seeing their bodies so close, Sue’s beautiful big breasts squashed flat by the weight of another male. A dark, virile male who I knew was deeper in her that I ever could or would be. A man who stimulated her mind and emotions just as much as he played and stimulated her body.

How it hurt. I felt like tilting my head back and screaming with the pain. Or lowering my chin to my chest and sobbing to myself. But instead, I just sat like an ice statue and watched. Frozen as I watched their hands caress and explore, giving hand signals as to much they loved being coupled together and loved each other’s bodies.

My eyes were locked on the sight of Francis’ muscular black ass rising and falling with a hypnotic regularity and forcefulness. Each time the long downward thrust winning a sexual moan from the female he was mating. Each time causing her gaze upon her man to change just a little as she screwed up her face and formed little claw marks in the corners of her beautiful green eyes.

Five, ten, fifteen …. on and on he went as I stopped counting the strokes with which he was making my wife his own. I felt tears start to form and wet my cheeks, as my own sobs joined those of my wife. But sobs of anguish, not of joy.

Sue seemed to be floating in a totally different plane. Transported to some magical nirvana of sexual pleasure by the way Francis was making love to her and satisfying her body as nature intended. But the sounds of my quiet sobbing must have broken through somehow as I suddenly saw her turn her head and look straight at me.

Her face mixed with love and concern. Our eyes locked together, both of us confused.

“What is it, Pete, darling?”

“Do you love him? Do you want me anymore? Have I lost you to him?”

Sue continued to look at me, no words coming from her mouth and I convinced myself this meant we were through.

“No, darling. No, of course not.”

Sue struggled to push Francis’ weight off her. As he pivoted back and stood I saw his face was as concerned and confused as Sue’s.

Sue’s mini-skirt fell back down as she ran across and knelt between my legs and grasped both sides of my face.

“How can you think that, darling? I’ll never leave you. I love you with all my heart and soul.”

My tears were flowing like a river now, my sobbing the type you think will never stop.

“I thought you wanted to watch me and Francis together. I thought you loved us being together.”

Sue continued to hold my head between her fragrant hands, suddenly sober from the shock and panic. She kissed me softly and tenderly and pulled back a little to let her eyes do the talking.

“If I’d have known … if we’d have known … we thought it was what you wanted, Pete, honey.”

My sobbing chest was slowly calming to a pace where I could finally talk. Still, I needed two or three good deep breaths before I could finally speak.

“Honey … this night’s been the worst … I’m sorry, Sue, darling. I’m all confused and cut-up inside. I honestly don’t know what I want anymore …”

Sue didn’t respond in words. Her response was physical and exactly what I needed. She kissed me softly one more time and then wrapped her arms tighter than I can ever remember around my neck.

Her arms felt soft and so good, the smell of her hair making this a little piece of heaven for me. She held me there, comforting me for what seemed like an eternity.

Then she placed her face inches in front of mine and used her index fingers to wipe away the damp from my cheeks.

“Why don’t you go upstairs honey. We’re so sorry, sweetheart … we’re so sorry to hurt you … go upstairs, Pete baby so we can talk properly, darling.”

Then she kissed me again and wiped away a few more tears.

“Go on, honey. Let me show Francis out and I’ll be up in a minute.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my adrenaline-fueled and panic riddled brain, it seemed like they’d been out there for an eternity. In reality, probably no more than a couple of minutes, but the closed front door meant I couldn’t hear a word of their long conversation on our drive. My only clues the seriousness of their expressions and the way they couldn’t stop looking at each other and occasionally touched each other's faces.

I willed the Uber to arrive, finally relieved when it came so Sue could now come back in to have the talk she’d promised. As the Uber parked, Sue wrapped her arms around Francis one last time and tenderly stroked his cheek. One final little kiss and a tiny little wave to him, and she was looking at the disappearing tail lights.

All by herself, she looked up at the stars, taking a moment alone. She seemed to take a deep breath, and she seemed to be doing a lot thinking as the seconds dragged out.

And then finally she wrapped her arms around herself in the bitter November chill and turned to head upstairs.

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments