Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding an addiction Part 2: Ch 4

"Francis outlines his proposition and a not so quiet evening at home"

20
13 Comments 13
4.7k Views 4.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Scarsdale, New York: Monday 11th December 2017

Monday was a catch-up day at work. With Sue’s young Ghanaian admirer now safely back on a different continent, I could catch up on other projects and admin tasks I’d not worked on during his stay. I was just tidying up at work and looking forward to spending the evening with my two women when I got an incoming text.

‘Hey Pete, are you free for a quick chat at my place on your way home? I have a proposition I’d like to discuss with you.’

Things were pretty good in the complicated ménage that was now such a prominent part of our lives. But whenever I received any kind of communication from Francis I felt myself break into a cold sweat as my stomach knotted up in anticipation of what might lay ahead. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him, it was just that anything to do with Francis had the potential to excite me and terrify me in equal measure.

The temperature was barely above freezing, but as I headed to the car my hands felt clammy and my brow was decorated with perspiration. I loved parts of our new lifestyle, but I wasn’t sure I’d ever get used to these feelings of nervous terror. I guess it’s the same rush as a dangerous sports nut gets when they leap off a tall mountain or bridge. Not quite sure whether the wings or rope or whatever it is will give them the rush and another tomorrow. Or just the rush, and then no more tomorrows.

As I drove across town I was so doped up on Adrenaline that I was driving erratically, nearly tail-ending an SUV in front of me. As we got moving again I wondered if my HMO would withdraw cover if they knew the games the three of us were playing and the strain it was putting on my cardiac system. Definitely a case for discretion over full disclosure.

As I pulled up and knocked, I tried my damnedest to calm my nerves. Francis ushered me in with a fraternal touch on the shoulder and from the way he looked at me it was clear he could see how nervous I was.

“Hey, Pete. Thanks for dropping around. Do come in.”

Ever the stereotype of old world good manners, for the umpteenth time I took in the understated classy luxury of his home. Even before Sue and Francis had rekindled their relationship, Sue and I had been frequent visitors to his home these last couple of years. We’d become good friends, and I guess I’d enjoyed the best of both worlds. Two years of hanging out as friends. The way he looked at Sue exciting me and telling he still carried a torch for Sue, but without all the risk and worry. At least until things had started up again two months ago.

Aware that I was driving, Francis poured me only a small drink and then we made small talk. Discussing Donovan and then Francis’ three grown-up kids. After a while I took the bull by the horns, teasing him a pleasing macho question.

“Come on, Francis. Whatever it is, spit it out. Much as I enjoy your company and the top-notch malt, I’ve got two horny women waiting for me at home and a limited attention span.”

Francis grinned at me and finally came to the point, albeit after some final flannel.

“Pete, man. I hope you know that I look upon you and Sue as almost family. I know we’ve had a few ups and downs along the way. But like they say, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right. What I wanted to ask you relates to my trip to Nigeria in January. I honestly don’t know how long my mum has got left. So I’m planning on pulling out all the stops to make it special for her. My three kids will be coming over for a couple of weeks. And what I wanted to offer, as you and Sue are virtually family to me, is for you guys to come across as well. For whatever time you’re able to spare. I’d love to introduce you to my mum and sister Kebe. I’d love to show the two of you a little bit of my homeland. As a way of saying thank you for how you’ve helped me get over the loss of Heidi. I know Sue’s never been to Africa before, and I’d love to show her what a great place it is.”

As ever, Francis was eloquent and persuasive. The perils of allowing your wife to take a medical man as her lover. He’d finished his mini-homily and pushed on to the punchline.

“So, Pete, what do you think? As it’s my treat I’d obviously cover any expenses. Flights and such forth. I think you’d both love it and it would mean a great deal to me. And like I say, any time you can spare would be great. Even if it’s only a couple of days.”

As he held my gaze in his, like that hypnotic snake in the Jungle book, my mind was skidding all over the place. Skidding right and high with excitement, suddenly swooping low and left with that bone-shaking fear that so often accompanied anything to do with this man.

Over my forty-eight years on this planet, I’ve gradually learned that one of my weaknesses is an overwhelming desire to please people and say ‘yes’. The youngest of four, son of tired but loving parents, I don’t think you need to be a trained shrink to work that one out. But life had taught me that sometimes I had to fight hard against this urge to please. And this was one of those moments.

I could see the eagerness in Francis’ face. And I could feel my own eagerness in my loins. But I also knew I needed to discuss this with Sue. And that if we did accept this offer, we’d need to set ground rules. From the pictures of his large family home in Lagos, I was pretty sure he’d be putting us up in the family home. And I was pretty sure Francis didn’t want to give his sick mother a heart-attack if she bumped into Sue in the middle of a midnight bedhop.

“Francis, that’s really kind. Very generous. Let me talk it through with Sue, look at our schedules and get back to you.”

Francis’ expression mixed frustration with pleading, and my childhood desire to please responded to his look, nudging things just a bit.

“But I’m sure we can work something out.”

Francis smiled, as I bit my lip and wished life had made me a better negotiator.

“That’s great, man. You won’t regret it. I know you’ll both love it there. I can show you places you’ve never seen before. And I know Sue will love it. All the exotic sights and sounds and experiences of Sub-Saharan Africa. I know with your job you’ve already got the travel bug, Pete. Give Sue a little piece of Nigeria and I’m sure she’ll be hooked just like you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove back home, Francis’ offer and his words rattled around my brain. I cursed myself for giving in to my weakness and adding those last few words. But I comforted myself that we still had room for maneuvering. What Francis was suggesting needed to be treated with great care. Undeniably it excited me, but the last two years had taught me we needed to handle things like this with huge care and caution.

Opening the front door, I was greeted by a wonderful sight. Sue and Grace curled up like long-lost friends on the sofa. Legs tucked under their bodies, one photo album live and four or five more on the floor. History or still to come, there was no way of telling. What it is with women, they can stretch a few pages of plastic covered family snaps and make it last an entire evening. For my own sanity, I sincerely hoped the albums on the floor had already spilled their story.

Sue and Grace looked up and gave me what was at best a cursory hello, before returning to their animated and excited chatter. Initially, I felt a little put out and neglected, but then like early-evening husbands the world over I lost myself in a drink and a good book.

As I headed towards the climax of my latest Lee Child thriller, I kept one ear on their conversation. Sue was giving Grace the full works. A full tour from New York in the early 1980s, with photos where I looked a lot younger. Right up to today when I looked a lot older but Sue looked virtually unchanged, save for the bigger man-pleasing bust. All the way through baby and kiddy photos of Donovan and his two doting parents. Right the way to his graduation and two very proud but considerably poorer parents.

When Grace smiled wickedly at Sue and told her how handsome and what a hunk her son was, she cackled in a way I thought not altogether fitting for a mother when discussing her son. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy at this point. Grace was my squeeze for the duration and I didn’t need any competition from a younger and less balding version of myself. My bruised ego was restored when Grace winked at Sue, adding it was inevitable given how handsome his dad and beautiful his mum was.

As they went on and on I thought how amazing the transformation in their friendship was. Thinking back to that first time Sue had struggled to watch Grace and me together. But now they were like sisters from a different mother. Sue’s actual sister, Jane, lived nearby but seeing the way that Grace and my wife were bonding, I had little doubt they’d grow close if Grace did come to study in New York.

Some time ago the fantastic smells from the kitchen told me that Sue’s photo fest hadn’t meant her neglecting her wifely duties. As the cooker ‘pinged’ to signal its readiness, Sue got up to check. She came back carrying a wonderful roast side of beef with accompanying vegetables, and I was already mentally choosing the wine with which the three of us would wile away the evening.

But with my nostrils savoring the wonderful aroma of the roasting meat, Sue confused me as she looked at her watch and skipped up the stairs cursing.

“Hell, I’m going to be late.”

Feeling confused and panicked I followed her up the stairs, expecting to see her changing into some slinky or sexy outfit to go and meet Francis. Sue was sat in front of her dressing table, lips pursed as she removed excess lipstick just applied. Touching up her eye-shadow and lashes just a touch. But everything else was unchanged.

Catching sight of my confused look, she smiled wickedly.

“What did you think? Another night with lover boy? Now that your little African princess has arrived, did you think I’d be skipping off for a night with Francis?”

Sue wrapped her arms around me as we stood inches apart. “Oh, husband of mine. Do you really think so little of me? For your information, I’m off to meet Jenny and the girls. There’s a quiz at one of the bars next to the hospital. And for some reason, the flighty young nurses think that having someone of my advanced years might give them the edge. Something about answering questions about FDR and the Pilgrim Fathers from personal experience. Cheeky little bitches.”

Arms still wrapped around my neck, Sue was gazing into my eyes, trying to read my reaction.

“Just what I thought. Glass half full, glass half empty. Poor husband of mine. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t,” she teased. There was no point trying to hide anything from Sue. My best friend for a quarter century, she could see right through me.

She gave me a playful kiss on the cheek, and on a whim decided to swap her everyday top for one with a plunging neckline that showed off her big boobs to better effect. As she strapped herself into some matching red high heels, she grinned at me.

“What? Maybe they’ll be some hunky young guys in the bar? Ain’t a crime to put your best foot forward.”

With a grimace and a sigh, I watched Sue go on her way. A little nostalgic for the days pre-2015 when my beautiful wife would never have said this kind of thing. All of her treasure reserved for me alone. She’d always had a cheeky side to her personality, but now I’d given it full rein when I’d re-opened Pandora’s box two months back.

As I heard Sue’s uber pulling out of our drive, my phone pinged with an incoming text.

          BTW. I’ve provided dinner. But I’ve left strict instructions with Grace that
          she’s free to give you whatever dessert both of you fancy. Enjoy! Maybe
          some sweet and juicy black forest gateau? Your loving wife S

I felt myself getting hot under the collar at the thought. Tonight was going to be a good night for me.  Score one for Pete, and zero for Francis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was very filling and tasty, and it gave Grace and me a chance to catch up. On Sunday night she’d been too tired to talk. And earlier Sue had dominated her time and hardly let me get a word in edgeways. It was great to re-connect as we ate. She was so sweet as she chattered excitedly about the chance she had to now come and study in New York, and possibly even stay here after she finished the course. She was desperately trying not to get ahead of herself in case the scholarship didn’t work out. But just listening to her excited chatter I knew she was heavily invested in this. That she’d be crushed if it didn’t work out.

It’s a sad thought, but unless you’ve ever spent time in the poorer parts of the world and experienced its crushing poverty and precariousness of life, you’ll never really understand these people’s desperation for escape. To escape to the magical fantasy that is the USA in their minds. Here we know all the real pluses and minuses of our great nation. But to them, it’s candy, Hollywood, and Disney all the way with not a single minus to dim their hunger.

Seeing and hearing her excitement, I determined to do anything within my power to try and make Grace’s dream come true.

With the meal finally finished, I was loading the dishwasher when I felt two warm hands grasping my hips and an equally warm mouth next to my ear.

“Peter Jones, I want to fuck you,” Grace’s warm breath begged.

A plain looking forty-eight-year-old guy doesn’t get many invitations like that every day, so I looked startled rather than seductive as I turned to face Grace’s pretty African face.

Her face was smiling kitten-like just inches from mine. I’d forgotten just how sexy and pretty Grace was. Memories of our time together in Malawi came flooding back. Days and nights when she’d been my ‘African wife’. Riding me half to death at night before we snuggled up as she allowed me some exhausted sleep. The sheer bliss of waking next to the taut and soft caramel body of a young African woman. The enjoyment of getting to know another person and another lover at the most intimate level. A pleasure I thought I’d waved goodbye to twenty-years ago when Sue and I started dating. But an enjoyment Sue had fully blessed.

She snaked her arms around my shoulders and pressed her mouth to mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth as I eagerly returned her kiss. Just over five-foot tall, she stood on tiptoe so that she could push her perky little tits hard against my chest. Instantly I knew she was braless beneath her simple white blouse, the two metal sleepers in her nipples making me harder than ever.

Silence between us, hand-in-hand we walked up the stairs. Reaching the top I suddenly struggled to decide which bedroom to use. Sue and my bedroom had the bigger bed, but there was the question of how Sue might react to this.

Grace grinned and dragged me into the master bedroom.

“Sue must really love you. She said this would be fine. As she and Francis have christened the bed before, she thinks its only right.”

The next three hours of my life must go a huge way to categorically proving the existence of heaven. That pretty young woman from Malawi took me to heaven and back. And I’m pleased to say I was no slouch in giving her a little piece of heaven as well.

We stripped each other off in record time and my mouth was soon exploring her youthful body like we’d never been apart. My mouth latched onto her sexy pierced breasts, suckling for all I was worth until her brown nipples stood tall and proud. She smiled at me, as pleased with my handiwork as I was.

We shared a moment of personal re-connection as we happily looked into each other’s eyes, greedily contemplating both the evening and the next two weeks. As I looked into the face I’d known so well in Africa, I genuinely wondered about the merits of monogamy. A life-long insecure monogamist, the thought of a life without these euphoric moments of discovery looked like a life in monochrome. I’d happily dedicated myself to Sue for twenty-five years, but at that moment the pull of my new lover was something I couldn’t resist. With a shiver down my spine, I knew this was the same dangerous aphrodisiac Sue felt every time she and Francis were together. And I knew just what a dangerous game it was we were playing. Just how thin was the edge upon which we balanced, and how easy it would be to let these forces pull us off the edge.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

I forced this realization right the way to the back of my mind as Grace and I savored the moment. Dragging it out as long as possible as we exchanged a thousand little butterfly kisses. As I looked into her young and beautiful face I was overwhelmed with excitement that I’d soon possess her lithe young body again. That I’d soon smile down into her face as her strong young legs wrapped like steel coil around my back, not letting me out of her body until she’d taken my seed.

Putting Grace on her back, I readied myself to feel her tight little pussy squeeze my cock again, but she had other ideas. She scooted out from underneath me and somehow switched things around so I was the one on my back. Then with a solitary playful kiss and a wicked grin, she moved down the bed and pulled my legs wide apart.

She’d done what I thought was coming next several times before in Malawi. And I groaned inwardly at the thought of the sexy torment I knew was coming. This was her go-to move when I couldn’t get it up anymore. When she wanted me one last time before curling up in my arms and finally allowing us both to sleep. Only this time I suspected she intended it for different purposes. As a welcome back hello and down payment for what she had in mind for the next two weeks. And as a way of making sure I didn’t come too soon when she allowed me back into her welcoming little body.

I felt the gradual advance of her tickling touch and soft lips as she slowly inch-by-inch kissed her way up the inside of my leg. As her lips reached my groin she gently squeezed my shaft, grinning at me in a way that told me she was enjoying tormenting me like this. She tickled my balls for just a second, her sharp little nail teasing my anus for an even shorter time.

And just as I was expecting her to go to work on me properly and give me the release I so desperately craved, she moved all the way down to the bottom of my other leg and started the whole torment all over again.

She repeated this two or three times, each time touching my dick for barely a second until she judged I couldn’t stand it anymore. Then with surprising strength, she pushed my legs up and high next to my shoulders, and then she started the heavy lifting.

Growing up in such a remote area, I don’t know how Grace knew such sexually depraved acts. Maybe it was a tribal ritual to welcome back the victorious warriors. Maybe it was a side-effect of no TV and the need for more basic amusements. I really didn’t care. What I cared about were the exquisite feelings her lips and tongue and fingertips were causing in my dick.

I’d been hard as steel before, but this was something else. As her tiny finger massaged my prostate, her warm and soft lips kissed the sensitive skin of my balls and inner thighs. And all the time her soft hand was squeezing and milking me with the perfect speed and rhythm. Designed to keep me right on the edge. No way down and no way up.

She kept me in this no man’s land between heaven and hell for what seemed like forever. All the time my moans and whimpers building as my desperation for release grew until it was all I could think about.

From our time together in Malawi, I knew how this ended. She might have done something different to surprise me, but I think she wanted a link back to our happy times in Africa. And so she brought her lips away from my balls to kiss me on the lips, her smile telling me she was finally close to letting me have the release I so eagerly desired.

With a sprightliness only someone in their teens or early twenties can manage, she reversed her body and plonked her sweet little brown pussy on my face just as her lips closed around me. I took in her aroma and navigated to locate her clit, before gently licking at her pussy and pleasure bud as I felt her take all five-inches of my cock deep into her mouth.

She knew I wouldn’t last long and she went all out. Head sliding up and down as her soft lips sealed off my cock. One hand cupping and squeezing my balls as her other handle tickled my anus and played with my prostate. I managed to concentrate on her pussy for just a few seconds before I felt my own climax building through my body. With a mighty groan, my body went rigid and my raised hips pushed me as deep into Grace’s mouth as I could go. My whole body seemed to spasm as I pumped four or five times.

As that wonderful calm settled over me, I felt Grace’s warm little body move again as she snuggled under my arm.

“Thanks,” I told her with genuine gratitude. I’d not cum like that in a long time.

Grace just smiled at me, her lips still closed, telling me this would end as it always did. Her tight-lipped smile gave way to a wide-open mouth, lewdly displaying my seed which she still held in and rolled around her tongue. Then as her lips closed I saw the throat movement that told me she’d swallowed. Another smile, and then a magic trick. Mouth open. Ta-dah! All gone. All my seed heading down into her flat little tummy.

The rest of the evening was utter bliss. I enjoyed sexual pleasures and sexual athletics that no married man of forty-eight had a right to enjoy. We fucked. We made love. I brought her to many sweet climaxes with my tongue and mouth, repaying just a small part of the sexual torment she’d inflicted on me. Some times she rode me and I had the pleasure of watching her pretty face as she used me like some human sex-toy. Her face screwed up as she found just the right angle and just the right position to give her maximum pleasure. Enjoying the raucous slapping of flesh on flesh as she rode me and I slammed up as hard as I could. Other times we’d make love slowly in a position that allowed us to kiss and gaze into each other’s faces. Faces we’d not enjoyed in over a month. At other times she wanted me to take her from behind, and I was happy to oblige her as we enjoyed this most submissive and animalistic of positions.

And in between all of this we talked and laughed. She caught me up on the news from the hotel. Lisa and Joel were still an item, although in Grace’s words it was more lust than love. She talked more about her hopes and dreams and what she wanted to see and do in the next couple of weeks. We talked about her family, and how they’d miss her but would support her dreams every step of the way. About how in their culture she’d always be part of the family and so they’d be happy to have a member of the family in a richer part of the world. How this dream was something that everyone in the country desired more than anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally just before midnight, despite Grace’s best efforts, I was a spent man. She’d milked me dry. I had nothing left to give and so we just cuddled and talked some more.

As we talked I saw the sweep of headlights through the curtains and I guessed this was Sue returning from her quiz night with the girls. For a split second, I thought about throwing on some clothes and jumping out of bed. But then I thought better of it.

The door opened and closed and then I heard a slightly drunk Sue call. “Hullo, anyone home?”

Fully making herself at home, it was Grace who shouted a reply. “Hi, Sue. We’re up here.”

As I heard Sue’s heels slowly coming up the stairs, Grace called out, “And like you asked Sue, I’ve taken care of your loving husband. I’d don’t think they’ll be any complaints from that quarter.”

Sue’s smiling face appeared in the doorway. Her flushed skin tone and slightly lop-sided grin telling me she was indeed a little drunk.

As she looked in and saw the sight of her naked husband and her new naked friend, I wondered what put down or retort she’d come up with.

“So this is what Help the Aged looks like these days?”

Grace’s grin was the equal and opposite reaction to my blush, as I suddenly felt self-conscious about the age difference between us.

Sue parked herself on the edge of the bed next to Grace, the smell of alcohol obvious on her breath. “Well did you two lovebirds have a nice evening?”

I think both of us were lost for words, but Grace’s big smile told me she was much more relaxed about things than I was. Finally, she was the first of us to speak.

“Thanks, Sue. Thanks for lending me Pete … to help me over my jet lag.”

They both burst out laughing at her joke, leaving me feeling a little on the outside looking in. Grace made to get up, telling Sue that she’d give her back her bed and husband, but Sue gently pushed her back.

“No need, Grace, darling. You can sleep here with Pete tonight.”

For the first time, Grace looked a little awkward.

“But where are you going to sleep tonight?”

Sue just smiled, and with a sphinx-like smile slipped out of her skirt and panties, pulled her low-cut top up over her head and then reached behind to unclip her bra.

I felt like I was in some schoolboy fantasy as Sue walked around to the other side of the bed and snuggled up behind me. As she walked, her big silicone boobs swayed and jiggled with a seductive bounce, and I noticed that Grace was tracking their every move. She seemed fascinated by Sue’s shapely big boobs. I’m sure she’d seen many large, National Geographic style sagging breasts on matriarchs back home. But I’m guessing this was the first time she’d seen a pair of firm silicone 36Ds in the flesh.

As Sue cuddled up to me she kissed and nibbled on my ear, making clear how horny she was and that she needed someone to help her out with this urgent need. As her mouth explored my ear and neck, I felt her hand squeeze and stroke my limp cock. Sue tried her best, but there was no way I could get hard for a fifth time that evening. Four had been my absolute limit!

“You’re no good to me,” she declared as she stared at me with an accusing and resigned frustration. I knew it was useless and felt bad at my inability to help Sue. But Grace had taken all I had to give.

I was desperately trying to find the right thing to say when Grace leaped out of the bed and before anything could be said was laying on the bed behind Sue. Sue was now sandwiched between Grace and me and looked rather startled, to say the least.

It suddenly occurred to me that during one of our pillow talks in Malawi I’d told Grace all about the night that Jenny had shown her bi-side and had put the moves on Sue. And how once she’d recovered from her shock Sue had enjoyed the experience.

As I saw Grace start to rub her little tits, resplendent with silver nipple bars, up and down Sue’s back I held my breath. One way or the other, the evening was about to explode.

Grace had judged Sue’s mood perfectly. As she felt the erotic touch of Grace’s little breasts on her back, Sue moaned softly and screwed her eyes shut from the pleasure. Grace winked at me and started gently squeezing and milking Sue’s big boobs. Sue’s moans of pleasure seemed to move up a level as she enjoyed the feel and touch of Grace’s hands on her tits. Her pleasure made even clearer when Sue raised her own hands and put them atop Grace’s hands, to make clear she didn’t want her friend to stop anytime soon.

Grace’s hands were now stroking, squeezing and making little circular movements. She seemed truly fascinated by my wife’s big fake tits. “They feel so like-life. So realistic. I think I want to get me a pair with my first paycheck.”

The laughter broke the tension, but only for a moment. As the laughter died down, Sue turned her head to Grace and their eyes met in a moment heavy with meaning. As their eyes lingered I recognized an unspoken agreement that this play was just the beginning.

Sensing they’d maybe need the bed all to themselves, I headed to the bathroom using the alibi of needing a glass of water. When I came back just a few seconds later, Sue and Grace were now facing each other locked together in a deep kiss.

I suddenly felt weak as I took in the sight before me. My beautiful forty-four-year-old wife engaged in a lustful kiss with an African girl less than half her age. Both of them naked except for Sue’s red stockings and her matching heels which miraculously were still strapped on. It was another of those deep moments when I realized just how far our marriage had changed these last two months. All semblance of a conventional marriage blown right away by the events since that fate-filled dinner party. I recalled how just a few weeks ago Sue had told me she wanted to try new and different sexual experiences. But was a lesbian love romp with a girl less than half her age really one of the things she had in mind?

As I contemplated just how far our marriage had changed, my feeling of light-headedness got worse and I found myself having to sit down in the armchair next to the bed. Grace and Sue continued to explore each other’s mouths, with Sue seemingly keener and more abandoned with each passing second.

I’d watched Sue’s sexual boundaries be transformed by Francis and Brandon. And now I sensed that without any forethought or planning Sue was moving up a level in our sexual games and exploration. I knew I’d talk to Sue about her feelings later, but for myself, I was suddenly at ease with the sexual transformation taking place before my very eyes. What I saw was a mature and smart woman who’d dedicated her life to her family and her husband. Now finally feeling empowered and supported to break free and try things her conservative upbringing had told her were wrong. As I watched Sue’s hands begin to explore Grace’s young body I saw nothing wrong with this. Two consenting adults satisfying each other and expressing their feelings for each other.

Initially, I just sat and watched, enjoying the show, as Sue and Grace carried on getting it on. The ultimate voyeur’s pleasure palace. I watched as they kissed and touched and teased. At first, Grace was the more active and unreserved. But as her inhibitions melted away and her own passion built up, Sue was eagerly exploring and playing with Grace’s lovely body.

Grace had already cum several times this evening. But knowing that Sue needed sexual release, Grace’s head soon started working its way lower and lower until her mouth was at the entrance to Sue’s body. This was exactly what Sue needed and her fingers were soon tight in Grace’s long frizzy hair as she pulled in her assailant as tight as she could. Grace was playing a game. Bringing Sue just to the point of release, but just stopping short. Then starting the whole thing again.

The scene was incredibly erotic and I left my chair to lay next to Sue. To stroke her hair and kiss her needy mouth as her African friend went to town on her pussy. Sue was in ecstasy as she thrashed from side to side, desperately trying to get the orgasm she needed so badly.

When I kissed her, at first I wasn't sure she was even aware of it. She was so wrapped up in what Grace was doing to her between her legs. But as she opened her eyes and looked at me I sensed a look of relief at seeing a friendly face to support her through this new experience. She grasped my hand and squeezed it with the same intensity she’d done all those years ago when giving birth to Donovan. Only this time the reason to squeeze was altogether more carnal.

“Oh, baby … it’s so good … so hot … if I’d have known it could be so good …” but then her words gave out as her eyes screwed shut again and her climax finally washed over her. Literally, a physical and emotional wave of release, leaving her gasping and sobbing and panting for breath.

Slowly, so slowly my angel and best friend came back to earth. As her eyes opened and she looked at me I realized there was no hint of embarrassment or shame in Sue’s face. I’d thought that now the excitement had passed, there might be some adverse reaction. But Sue’s face was pure undiluted contentment. Fully satisfied and not caring whether the lover who’d pleasured her was male or female.

As I looked at the love of my life I knew we’d smashed another set of sexual chains. And it was with a mix of anticipation and fear that I wondered what else would transpire during the rest of Grace’s stay in New York. What other chains might be loosed or might lock around us.

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments