Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding an addiction Part 2: Ch 8

"Sue and I reflect on Lagos and Sue has a request"

14
17 Comments 17
4.2k Views 4.2k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Scarsdale, New York: Early evening Sunday 14th January 2018

Sanguine is one of those great words. I’m not smart or academic enough to know if it really counts as onomatopoeic. But I still think it’s a pretty great word that captures how Sue and I were feeling that Sunday evening.

We’d arrived back from Lagos in the early hours of Sunday. This time we were Mr. and Mrs. 8A and 8B for the eleven and a half hour flight. Sue’s three rings safely back on her ring finger, placed there by her nervous husband in the lounge at Lagos Airport.

Luckily the cabin crew was different from those on the outbound journey. Otherwise, there would have been some very embarrassed looks. As they tried to work out how Mrs. 8A had entered the country with a black boyfriend and no rings. Yet had left with a white husband and a full set of rings. Engagement, wedding and eternity. Thankfully we were spared this embarrassment. Although a warped part of my brain thought this would have been the perfect kinky end to our kinky little holiday.

Despite the two difficult conversations I’d had with Winnie and then Grace, I’d thoroughly enjoyed the trip to Nigeria. I’d loved the game. And I’d loved being reunited with Grace, her spunky joie-de-vivre and sexy little body.

But it also felt wonderful to have Sue back by my side again. To be reunited as man and wife. It may seem childish, but I caught myself looking at the rings many times during our journey home. It felt like a symbol of solid ground. Sue caught me looking a few times. Sometimes she gave me a rye smile. Once she playfully mimed to start pulling them off again.

Again the flight had been pretty empty in Business, affording Sue and me our first real chance to talk since we’d started the game, way back on January 3rd. Now that we were reunited as a couple and had the requisite privacy, I knew I should share with Sue about the conversation I’d had first with Winnie and then with Grace.

I ended up merging the two conversations as this only seemed natural. I admitted to Sue that both conversations had given me plenty of food for thought, with some parts forcing me to re-think whether we were being foolhardy in the game we were playing. The risks we were voluntarily choosing to run.

I concluded my re-telling by repeating Grace’s advice for me to be the person I truly was. To own the real me and not try to be someone I wasn’t. To own my love of the danger and my love of living on the edge. Repeating Grace’s words that ‘whatever would be, would be’ and that we had to believe that the love that pulled us together was stronger than the force that might pull us apart.

When I’d shared all this with Sue, I asked her what her own thoughts were. And how she’d felt playing the game we were playing. I honestly felt incredibly nervous and on edge as I waited for Sue’s reply. We’d not really spoken as a couple for the ten days since we’d flown out of JFK. And the paranoid part of me, always looking for the worst, worried how Sue’s feelings might have passed some kind of tipping point. In how she thought and felt about Francis versus me. After all, she’s been living as his girlfriend or de facto wife for a week and a half. When we’d rekindled their affair back in October, Sue had been upfront with me that her feelings for Francis would almost certainly deepen the more time they spent together and the closer they got. And they’d just spent ten days living as man and wife. So my trepidation as I awaited her answer was well placed.

As I awaited Sue’s thoughts about how she was feeling about things, I was physically shaking and my stomach had a serious case of the jitters. But Sue’s first words were exactly what I needed to hear. She held my hand and looked deep into my eyes for the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

“I love you, Pete,” she said, with emotion crackling like static in her emotional voice. “And to answer your question, my beloved husband, I loved playing the game. I loved knowing how it excited you. And I loved being able to pretend to be Francis’ woman, even just for a few short days.”

She kissed me softly, stroked my hair, and took us down another level deeper into our understanding of the new patterns and rhythms in the life we were exploring and building.

“Pete, honey. Tell me honestly, does it excite you or worry you to hear me tell you how I enjoyed being Francis’ woman for these last few days?”

I could hear Grace’s voice in my head. ‘Own it, Pete. Be who you truly are.’ Taking my courage in my hands and with a voice full of nerves I squeezed Sue’s hand and told her the truth.

“It excites me and terrifies me. Two sides of the same coin. But I can live with the terror because I know how much you love me. And like Grace said, if there wasn’t the element of danger, then the rush wouldn’t be half as intense as it was.”

The corners of Sue’s mouth turned up in a playful and naughty smile, as she eased her rings off again in a gesture designed to inflame me and help me relive my feelings from Lagos.

“So does that mean you’d like to play the same game sometimes when we’re back in New York? Would that turn you on and excite you, my kinky little husband?”

Sue’s smile was still playful and suggestively naughty as she asked the question. And I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she hoped my answer would be yes.

Holding her rings tight in my palm where she’d placed them, my dry and shaking voice answered. “Yes. Provided I know you’ll always be coming home to me at the end of the day. At the end of the game. Yes, I think I’d like to play the game sometimes.”

As my words sank in, Sue’s expression suddenly changed from manipulative temptress to concerned mother and wife. “Are you sure, darling? This was in Lagos, a long way away from our real lives, and there was a definite end point.”

Sue held my hand as I shook with nerves and looked into her caring green eyes. “If we play the same game back home, there aren’t the same boundaries. The same endpoints. It’s our real life, not a game five thousand miles away from reality.”

I knew Sue was asking me to think a second and a third time, because of the seriousness of what we were contemplating. I squeezed her hand back, thinking how much I loved this woman and was so lucky to have her share my life. I looked deep into my heart, weighing up my desires against my fears and what I knew of our love for each other.

I genuinely felt like a man split right down the middle. Like one of those pictures of a cartoon head cleaved in two, part curling left and part curling right. I was excited beyond belief at the life we might have. But I was also afraid of the dangers. It was only knowing the depth of Sue’s love that stopped me going insane and to answer Sue’s question.

I looked deeply in the eyes of the woman who’d shared my life these last twenty-five years and slipping the rings back on one by one, reciting the dates in order, I kissed the palm of her hand and held her hand in mine.

“Yes, honey. Provided you always coming home, and provided we can stop if it ever gets too much for me.”

Sue smiled at my answer and gave me a tender, loving kiss, thoughtfully looking at her glinting rings. But then she asked a question which took me by surprise. “What about Francis? Are we being fair to him?”

Sue asked a good question. I thought for some moments before answering.

“It all depends, honey. A long time ago Francis told us he’s not really a sharer. And I guess that’s the truth we’re going to put to the test. This last week and a half I’ve shared you with him. We’ve shared you with him. And now we’re back together. The question is whether that’s enough for him. I think we’re being pretty fair to him. After all, apart share in the Mona Lisa’s still a part share in something that’s pretty great. If that’s not enough for him, then I guess that’s a decision for him. A bridge he’ll have to cross.”

Sue’s smile told me she agreed, her blush letting me know my choice of the Mona Lisa had gone down well. “I guess you’re right, honey.”

Sue’s mind seemed at rest. Even before she spoke I sensed her mind had moved on.

“Pete, would you be shocked if I asked you for permission to do something else. Something else a bit kinky. While Francis is still in Lagos.”

Oh god. This woman was going to be the death of me. After twenty-five years of normalcy, how had we come to this?

I felt my earlier tremors and stomach full of butterflies return as I tried to imagine what it was Sue could possibly be nervous to ask me when I’d already allowed her so much freedom. “Spit it out. I’ll try not to be shocked. And I promise to give whatever it is serious thought.”

Sue blushed as she grasped both my hands, her feelings so intense she nearly crushed them. She needed a few more moments to screw her courage up, but then she was finally ready. Her beautiful green eyes looking right the way into my soul as they explained and implored.

“Well, it’s like this. You know in our little Friday night hospital dance gang, well sometimes people talk a little. And there’s this group of three young porters who got to hear about my naughty behavior. And well, the other week at work, one thing led to another and the three of them were flirting with me outrageously. And they have this apartment they share together. And the other day when they were flirting, they got rather naughty and suggestive. Wondering whether, the next time my husband was away on business, I might like to spend a little time around at their apartment.”

The pupils of those beautiful green eyes were dilated with an excitement that was greater than anything I think I’d ever seen before. Sue’s excitement was beyond doubt. And my own heart was pumping fit to crack my ribs and skip right out of my chest and down the road.

“Three guys?” My throat was so dry and my body was shaking that I was amazed I could even say these two simple words.

Sue seemed to be having the same problem. Unable to speak she just nodded her head and squeezed my hand even harder. Finally controlling her feelings enough, she spoke.

“Yes, honey. You know I told you I wanted to try new sexual experiences. Like with Jenny and Grace. Like after the dinner party when James and Francis had me.”

Sue’s face was still flushed red with excitement and embarrassment and I pretty much knew what she was going to say next.

“And with Francis away, it’s like the perfect opportunity. I’m ashamed to admit it, but I’d love to know what it’s like to be the center of attention of three cute young guys. What do you think, darling?”

Sue had finally run out of words and there was a pregnant silence between us. Just when I thought there were no new barriers to smash, the feeling in the pit of my stomach told me how wrong I’d been.

I don’t mean to sound disparaging, but the pleading look in Sue’s eyes reminded me of my childhood family Labrador when there was food to be begged. Seeing the excitement and desire in Sue’s face only spurred me on. ‘Debauched’ was the word flashing in neon in my head. Had we really come this far in less than three months?

Looking in Sue’s face there was no room for doubt, and I gave her the answer she wanted to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first week of our return was a wonderful time. And strange as it might seem both Sue and I pushed the thoughts of her three cute young guys to the back of our minds. Donovan was over for a few days and we made the most of every moment we could with him until he had to head back to the UK. His new girlfriend Kate was with him, and I was glad to see that Sue seemed to be developing a more positive opinion of her.

When we weren’t spending time with Donovan, Sue and I enjoyed reconnecting as lovers and as a couple. After ten days of not being able to make love or even touch Sue, it was wonderful to be together again. To slip inside Sue and feel her legs wrap around me as I squashed her big boobs flat with my chest. The physical and emotional reconnection was wonderful.

And after we made love we inevitably discussed Lagos and our plans for life back in New York. We both felt comfortable that we’d made the right decisions. Genuinely we felt like a couple in love exploring the depths and hinterland of our true sexuality. For twenty plus years we’d been doting parents and young professionals building our careers. now with Donovan grown and flown, we wanted to break free and enjoy whatever we jointly thought would excite and enrich our lives. That’s how we both felt.

We were both still deeply in love and committed to each other, but we both wanted to explore together. Like two intrepid explorers heading upstream to the unexplored headwaters of our sexual fantasies. With me finally started to own my true inner self. A man who enjoyed sharing his wife. With Sue slowly shaking off the shackles and beliefs of a conservative Nebraskan upbringing. Now keen to explore, safe in the knowledge that I’d be there to welcome her home and support her in her exploration of new sexual horizons.

We dropped Donovan and Kate to the airport first thing on Friday morning, with Sue making him promise to visit back at Easter time. A mark of her budding relationship with Kate was how Sue insisted Kate also come back at Easter. But even with this promise extracted from our independent only child, Sue was still more than a little teary as we waved them goodbye.

I knew I’d miss Donovan nearly as much as Sue, but like Dad’s around the world at least I had work as some type of distraction. As I left the office at the end of a busy Friday, I wondered what state I’d find Sue in. Whether she’d still be weepy and missing the apple of her eye. But when I opened the front door back in Scarsdale I realized I couldn’t have been more wrong. With no signs of life downstairs, I called upstairs. A shouted reply told me Sue was upstairs.

“In here,” was her greeting as I reached the top of the stairs and I turned into our bedroom.

“Are we going out?” I asked, seeing the sight of Sue applying a vivid red lipstick that matched her tight top.

“We’re not going out,” emphasis on the ‘we’ my sexy wife replied with a teasing smile. “But I’m going out.”

Sue just grinned at me, letting her words sink in one by one as my fatigued brain tried to join the dots. We’d been so tied up with Donovan and Kate’s visit that we’d had no further discussion of her planned date with the three cute guys from work. I was about to somehow force words out of my reluctant mouth when I heard the front door go.

“Be a love and get the door will you, honey.”

I hesitated. Where had this come from? I’d been expecting a quiet evening at home. And here I was about to answer the door to welcome three young guys into our home. To make small talk before watching them disappear up the drive to take Sue on a date for the night.

Sue’s mischievous smile only seemed to give my nervous energy an extra boost. I felt so pumped and edgy that I had to hold the banister as I finally headed to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened it with fake confidence that fooled no-one.

“Hi, we’re here for Sue.”

Hell, they were young. They looked just out of High School. As I ushered them into the lounge I tried to appear calm. I started to do the normal thing of offering them a drink but checked myself to offer them a coke or a coffee as they all looked too young to drink alcohol. As I poured and handed round three cokes I took in again just how young these guys were.

I was rescued by Sue’s arrival. If I was a bundle of nerves, she was the opposite. Energized and radiant at the prospect of her date and the attention of these three cute young guys.

I had to admit that they were all cute. As advertised on the packet. Sue explained all three guys were freshers at NYU, working part-time doing porter duties to help pay for their studies. She introduced them in turn. Mikey was about six-foot and had a shock of frizzy flyaway hair. Julius has maybe a couple of inches shorter but looked a bit of a bad boy, sporting a cheek piercing and a couple of facial tattoos. But it was Lewis who was the most striking. Standing about the same height as Donovan’s friend James, but with a width that matched his six-foot-eight frame. He seemed friendly enough, no piercings or tats, his hair noticeable for its intricate weave of cornrows. Needless to say, all three of the young men were black. Sue’s reputation and preferences obviously preceding her within the Friday night group.

Having made the introductions, Sue gave an impromptu twirl before beaming at the boys. “Well. What do you think? Will I do?”

“Wow. You look like a million dollars, Mrs. J,” Mikey grinned, showing the first signs of being the leader of Sue’s little fan club.

I had to agree with him. I felt decidedly jealous and frustrated. Sue was dressed to make any man harder than nails. She’d chosen a sheer and semi-transparent red blouse which let anyone with eyes see her matching red push-up bra. With the 36Ds I’d happily paid for, she had no need of any kind of push-up bra. But she was obviously intent on teasing and showing her wares. Her long shapely legs were mostly on show beneath an oh-so-short dark blue mini skirt, with red high heels completing the sexy outfit.

I felt as jealous as hell that Sue was dressed up to the nines for these three young guys, rather than for me, the man who’d put a ring on her finger. But my cock had never been harder, even as my stomach churned and twisted in ways that didn’t seem possible.

With a wicked smile on her face, Sue stood right in front of me and gave me the faintest of kisses. Whispering so that only the two of us could hear.

“Trust me, honey. And don’t turn your phone off.” Those beautiful green pools twinkled as she looked into my heart, a picture of mischievous intent.

The Uber that had dropped the guys was still waiting and before I knew what was happening Sue had taken Lewis and Julius by the hands and the three of them were heading out the front door, with Mikey tail-end Charlie.

Turning with a grin he told me. “Don’t wait up Mr. J, promise we’ll take good care of her for you. We’ll have her back home sometime tomorrow … maybe.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey’s grinning ‘maybe’ was the last word I heard from them for nearly an hour.

I soon poured myself the one drink I planned to allow myself, comforting myself with Sue’s last words to me. ‘Trust me’ and ‘Don’t turn your phone off.’

I was down to the dregs of that large Whiskey by the time my phone finally rang. All kinds of thoughts had been going through my mind during that tortured hour. I knew that Sue knew these guys. That they weren’t just strangers, but nonetheless I thought and re-thought about the wisdom of allowing Sue out on a date with three horny young guys who she only really knew in passing. Of course, my inner demon reminded me of how well things had started with Brandon. And what a nice guy we thought he was at first. And look how that had ended up.

I perked up as my screen flashed. ‘Sue Facetime.’

“Hey honey, it’s me, your naughty wife.” Even in the poor light of the club, Sue’s face was obviously flushed. The phone was held just an arm’s length in front of her, with Sue having to shout to make herself heard over the noise from the club. She was sandwiched between Mikey and Julius, both of whom were grinning like cats that got the cream.

“We’ll be heading back to the boys’ condo soon. But before then I thought you might like to see what a wonderful time the boys are giving your naughty little wife.”

As well as her flushed face, Sue’s pupils were dilated and there was a real spark of excitement and joy about her. I guess being the center of attention for three cute young black guys was panning out to be the exciting night she’d hoped.

“Pete, honey, as a thank you for letting me out to play, I thought I’d let you choose which one of my young beaus you’d like to see me dance with next.”

Our eyes locked as Sue pulled me into her debauched and exciting world.

“What do you say, honey? It’s your call. What do you think? Mikey? Or maybe that bad-boy Julius, able to show a good girl like me a naughty time? Or maybe Lewis, my young giant?”

I could feel the cold sweat on my neck and palms as Sue just smiled at me, daring me to answer or not answer. Involving me at the same time as she ratcheted up the excitement and suffering I was feeling.

“Come on, honey. Surely you’ve got a favorite. Bad-boy, giant or charmer? If you don’t choose, I’ll be forced to choose for you.” But then with an evil glint, a thought occurred to her. “But maybe that’s what my kinky little husband wants. He wants me to choose so he can get all excited knowing who it is who rocks my boat.”

Again, silence. The glint returned. “But you’re out of luck, honey. Because all three of my young hunks rock my boat. I want all three of them. There. Does that make you even happier, honey? Knowing what a slutty little wife you’ve got these days.”

I don’t know if she was punishing me for refusing to make a choice, but Sue blew me a kiss and then the call went dead. I was just about to re-dial when Sue messaged me.

Heading back to the boy’s place, so we can really let our hair down. Make sure your phones fully charged if you want to see just     how naughty your wife can be.

I closed my eyes. Excited beyond belief at the game we were playing. Part of me strangely pleased that this game was between Sue and me, with no outside influences from Jenny, Francis or anyone else. But part of me also kept thinking back and realizing how far Sue and I had changed our marriage over the last few months. The thought exciting and frightening me, like the Ying and the yang. The excitement and the price to be paid.

I willed the next few minutes to pass. I wanted my phone to burst to life again so I’d have the excitement to distract me from the worries and fears. As I waited it occurred to me I could take Sue’s upcoming FaceTime call through our new Apple TV box we’d treated ourselves to at Christmas. I wondered what the young sales lady would have thought if she’d have known this was the first serious FaceTime call I’d show on the TV. I prayed they wouldn’t call in the few seconds that it was taking me to get the technology sorted out.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity my phone buzzed with the incoming FaceTime call from Sue.

As the TV’s screen and speaker burst into life I was greeted by a sight that nearly gave me an instant heart attack. My beautiful and sexy forty-four-year-old wife was stood sandwiched between two naked young black guys. Her flimsy blouse and mini skirt were nowhere to be seen, her remaining garments showing her sexy body all in red. Red high heels, red stockings, and matching panties and push-up bra.

Her mouth was pressed hard against Lewis as he reached down and they shared a passionate open-mouthed kiss, their lips fighting as they pushed hard at each other. The bad-boy Julius was pressed up tightly behind Sue, his hands tweaking her nipples which he’d pulled clear of her bra as he ground his rock hard cock against Sue’s shapely ass. As she kissed Lewis, Sue’s hand looked impossibly small and pale as she worked it up and down his impressive black cock.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

For most of her life, Sue had only known my cock. But here she was calmly stroking one very large black cock as easy as you like she let another be rubbed up and down the crack of her shapely ass. Her sexual variety and experience of different cocks was accelerating at an exponential rate. Twenty-five years just me. Two and a half years, Francis, Brandon, and James. And now in a single night, Sue was about to nearly double the numbers of cocks she’s allowed inside her sweet body, as four jumped to seven. I couldn’t see Mikey in the picture, but I was sure he’d taste Sue’s sweet body before the night was out.

Lewis’ cock looked impressive enough next to his giant six-foot-eight frame. But it was Julius’ cock which took my breath away. From the pin sharp on our large High Def TV, it was clear to me that he had a couple of inches on Francis and James, and was also considerably thicker as well. As Sue’s eyes were closed and she was facing towards Lewis I guessed that she hadn’t seen the huge size of Julius yet. I knew big cocks excited her, but I wondered if this one would be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Too big and intimidating for her, despite enjoying a regular diet of Francis’ big cock.

Mikey was nowhere to be seen in the frame, but this mystery was soon solved as I heard his voice. “Pete, isn’t she a sexy fox. She’s told us all about the games the pair of you like to play. All about how you let her run around with Doctor Dish and how you even lent her to the doc for a whole ten days.”

“Well, if that’s what rocks your world, me and the guys thought your sexy little wife might like to stay and keep us company for the weekend. I mean, look at her man. Face it, Pete, you’re married to a cock magnet. If we send her home, you won’t be able to keep her happy. She needs three young horn-dogs like us to keep her satisfied and supplied with meat. Dark meat. You know, the type she likes.”

Mikey stopped talking for a moment as his grinning face appeared in front of the screen and he gave me a lewd wink before pointing the camera back at the lurid tableau of my sexy wife and the two young black guys who were about to have their way with her. Not that Sue wasn’t a more than willing party of course.

As if to prove the point, even while she was still kissing Lewis, Sue reached behind her back and unclipped her red half-cup bra and let it drop to the ground. Four young black hands were immediately fighting for possession of her heavy swinging breasts. Sue’s moans and sighs of pleasure told me she was happy as the four hands fought over her. For the rights to cup and squeeze and caress her beautiful breasts.

I’d hoped that Sue might throw me a bone and talk to me amongst the scene of carnal lust that was playing out. But I could see she was lost deep within her own needs and desires, the fantasy world she’d been seduced into and wanted to lose herself within. She looked in heaven as she submitted to their hands, allowing the two young black porters to kiss and play with every part of her body. She’d told she wanted to be the center of attention for these three cute young guys, and that was exactly what was happening. And her screwed up face, gentle moans, and responsive body told me she was loving every moment.

As I took in just how much she was enjoying this, I shivered with fear at where this might lead. Was I watching the start of a new door being opened and a new room being entered from which Sue would struggle to turn back? The pull, excitement, and satisfaction too great to resist. To close a match to her own fantasies to be controllable.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to calm my breathing, only then able to look at the screen again. As I looked at the screen I saw their apartment didn’t look particularly luxurious. I noticed they’d thrown a large mattress in the middle of the lounge floor, just behind where Sue and her two young lovers were currently standing.

The horny trio was getting more and more excited, and there was almost a raw animalistic quality to the scene playing out as these two young bucks fought for the favors and attention of a single female. Lewis, standing a good head taller than either of his two rivals, soon won out and picked Sue up as if she weighed nothing. I was treated to the erotic sight of Sue’s pale stocking clad legs and heels wrapped around his black torso as he carried her weight with one hand. They continued kissing like a pair of dogs on heat as Lewis used his free hand to squeeze Sue’s left breast.

Even a giant like Lewis finally tired from the exertion of carrying Sue’s weight and he executed a controlled collapse that kept the two of them connected as they dropped to the waiting mattress. Julius and Mikey were temporarily cock-blocked, sensing that their much larger friend wanted Sue all to himself for now. Given his size, Lewis looked like a guy not to mess with and so they sat in the background as Lewis moved things forward with Sue.

Sue was clearly a very keen and happy participant as she lay back on the mattress and allowed Lewis’ huge black hands to explore every inch of her mature body. Hell, this guy can only have been eighteen or nineteen, but he certainly knew how to please a woman. He pulled Sue to lie on her side next to him, slipped her panties off and eased her legs apart as he slipped first one the two large black fingers deep into Sue’s tight pussy.

They were kissing with a shared hunger that surprised me. As far as I knew this was Sue’s first time with Lewis and his buddies. And yet she was already as fired up as I’d ever seen her with Francis or Brandon or James.

As Lewis’ fingers sawed in and out, Sue pulled them out as she looked into his face. Her expression was a study in lust as she explained. “No, I need you inside me, baby.”

He grinned and looked pleased with himself as Sue rolled onto her back and spread her thighs wide. Lewis didn’t waste a single moment as he shuffled forward on his knees and placed his huge frame in the right position to the job. He was obviously no novice as he reached up and pushed two pillows under Sue’s ass. Happy with his handy work he then lifted her hips and then placed her legs over his massive black shoulders, making Sue wide open and available for whatever he wanted to do with her beautiful body.

Sue looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She just stared up at the young black giant who’d so easily and quickly arranged her in such a vulnerable position, totally at his mercy. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement and her big breasts rose and fell with a steady rhythm in time with her excited breathing.

Lewis seemed intent on enjoying the moment. Milking it for every ounce of pleasure, as he rubbed his fat cockhead up and down Sue’s love lips. The three of us looking on could see Sue’s breathing quicken in response to Lewis’ merciless teasing.

“Please. Please, Lewis,” her desperate voice begged.

“Please what, Mrs. J?”

“You know. You know what I want Lewis. Please don’t make me beg.”

He had a wicked grin on his face. “But I want you to beg, Sue. I want your husband to see what a little slut you really are. To see and hear how much you want and need our big black cocks.”

Sue’s face was now really red. Her earlier excitement boosted by the embarrassment of how Lewis was making her beg.

“Please. Please, Lewis. Just put it in now, please.”

The young black giant just grinned some more. “I’ll put it in Sue. Just as soon as you tell your husband who this pussy belongs to this weekend.”

Sue’s face was still bright red with excitement and shame, but she resisted as Lewis continued to rub himself up and down.

“Come on, Sue. He knows anyway. You’re not telling him anything he doesn’t already know. Hell, from what you’ve told us, it will probably make him even harder to hear you confess what a little slut you are.”

From the look on her face, I sensed that Sue was on the point where she’d give in and couldn’t resist anymore.

“Come on, Sue. Tell him. Tell him whose pussy this is. He knows anyway. It’s what he wants.”

The dam finally burst and the last of Sue’s resistance was washed away. She looked up at the young black giant who was teasing and toying with her so mercilessly. “It’s yours. It belongs to you. I belong to you all weekend.”

Lewis’ thick black lips covered Sue’s mouth as with a single deep thrust he buried himself balls deep inside my sweet wife’s body.

“Mmmm,” Sue cried out from the suddenness and depth of the intrusion, her body going rigid as Lewis finally gave her what she’d been begging for. Sue’s eyes were screwed shut as Lewis was content to just hold himself still and deep, letting Sue adjust to his size. Sue was breathing with rapid, deep breaths, making her big boobs rise and fall in a deeply erotic way.

As Sue slowly recovered from the shock of Lewis’s deep penetration, she opened her eyes and a smile of deep satisfaction appeared on her face from the feeling of his big cock so deep and fulfilling. As she returned Lewis’ kisses she locked her legs behind his neck. The signal was clear to Lewis and the rest of us. Do with me what you want. I’m yours.

And that’s exactly what the young black giant did for the next twenty minutes. Their mouths remained locked together as Sue let Lewis use her body however he desired.

Sue was far from passive as her kisses and body gave away how exciting and erotic she was finding the whole evening. Her nipples were proud and bloated from her excitement as he thrust back at her young black lover, giving as good as she got as she moaned and sighed. Caressing his back, ass, and flanks as she encouraged him. Eagerly changing position whenever Lewis fancied enjoying Sue’s body from a different angle or perspective. Climbing on board when Lewis had a hankering for Sue to ride him so he could enjoy her big bouncing boobs as she squeezed and played with her own breasts and nipples. Enjoying the look of ecstasy on Sue’s face as she came twice in this position. Gingerly kneeling and leaning forward so Lewis could do her doggy style. The position exciting him to a new and faster pounding of Sue’s body, her big boobs swinging in perfect timing with the savage slamming thrusts she was receiving from the young giant.

Sue finally smiled up at her young conqueror as he helped Sue off her knees with a touching gentleness and laid her on her back as he moved between her welcoming thighs. And that was the position Sue’s young lover choose to finish in, allowing their mouths to kiss as they looked into each others’ eyes. As Lewis thrust and pumped his full balls deep into Sue, for what I was sure wouldn’t be the last time.

They continued to kiss and gaze at each other as they came down from a wonderful shared climax. The look between them was special, signaling a new bond created between them. His animal spirits now spent, the young black giant was surprisingly gentle and considerate as he carefully eased his considerable bulk off Sue’s more delicate body.

They lay next to each other for some time, kissing softly and sharing that special moment only new lovers know. I wondered if Lewis was claiming Sue for his own and if his two buddies would have to go without. But evidently, that wasn’t how they rolled as a group. With a final kiss, Lewis rose to his full six-foot-eight and allowed Mikey to take the space next to Sue on the mattress.

I watched the way Mikey handled himself I was as jealous as hell. Life was deeply unfair. No way was I as skilled and masterful with a woman when I was his age. Here he was, a callow kid of eighteen or nineteen and he was playing Sue’s body like an expert. And not just her body either. Sex is always first and foremost a mental thing and he was proving himself adept at that as he took his time to introduce himself to Sue. she mentally allowed herself to be switched over from one lover to another. Mikey kissed her tenderly and with feeling until Sue was adjusted and then he slowly built up until Sue signaled her readiness to receive her second lover, rolling onto her back. A female making her body available to a new male.

Mikey didn’t have the bulk or sheer physical presence of Lewis, but he was just as skillful and dominant a lover as Lewis. His cock was maybe slightly smaller than Sue’s first lover, but it was plenty big enough to do the job. Despite his youth, Mikey fucked Sue to just as many orgasms as Lewis, and I even sensed some kind of competition between them.

Sue was just as welcoming and responsive to her second young lover. As I watched her come for the umpteenth time, a weird part of my brain wondered if she was only to cope with the sexual demands of these young guys because of all the fucking she’d been doing with Francis. I knew she was fitter than me from her regular gym visits, but by the time Mikey had finished with her, she’d been receiving a vigorous fucking from two over-sized cocks for the best part of an hour. And not just passively receiving what they wanted to do to her. She was giving as good as she was getting, returning their thrusts and kissing and stroking her two young lovers as she enjoyed several climaxes as they completed to pleasure her most.

When Mikey was finally done, it was Julius’ turn. He walked towards the mattress, his huge cock swinging in front of him and for the first time, Sue saw and noticed the size of her third young admirer.

I held my breath as I waited to see if Sue would be excited or intimidated. I think the pre-2015 Sue would have run a mile from the freakishly large cock that was waggling right in front of her face. But the Sue of 2018 was a different woman. A woman who was keen to explore as many new sexual experiences as possible. A woman who’d already known several large-cocked lovers.

Sue’s face broke into a nervous smile. “Hell, you’re a big boy, aren’t you Julius. What did your mama feed you on when you were young? Whatever it was, it seems to have given you a cross between a tree trunk and a third leg.”

Julius grinned, obviously enjoying the compliments about his size, and laying next to Sue so her hand could finally touch his huge organ. Sue’s eyes were drawn to it like filings to a magnet, and she suddenly went quiet as hand worked up and down Julius’ monster cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth each time. Francis’ eyes were soon shut as he enjoyed the amazing feelings he was no doubt getting.

Julius’ hands soon found Sue’s full breasts, her nipples still fully distended and erect from the earlier attention of Mikey and Lewis. As Julius enjoyed Sue’s lovely and full tits, they kissed and Sue moaned from the enjoyment of the attention her tits were getting.

Sue said something to Julius which I didn’t catch, and he moved to lay on his back with his head at the top of the mattress against the wall. His huge horse dick was pointing straight to the sky. Sue gestured for Mikey and Lewis to come over and as each took one of her hands I realized what she had in mind. The two young students who’d already sampled her body helped her to take up a position directly above Julius’ massive man-meat. So that their buddy could also sample Sue’s tight pussy. My perverted brain wondering just how tight her pussy would be by the time it had been stretched out and plundered by Julius’ massive cock.

Despite her earlier excitement, Sue now looked quite nervous as Mikey and Lewis, supporting her weight, slowly lowered Sue’s body down until the huge head of Julius’ young black cock was poised at the entrance to her body. As Sue wasn’t having to support her own weight, Sue used both hands to pull her love lips apart as wide as she could.

Seeing this, Julius made a signal to Lewis and Mikey and they gently dropped Sue down a couple of inches so that the fat glans of Julius’ horse dick and the first couple of fat inches entered Sue’s tight body.

Even though she’d already been well fucked by Lewis and Mikey’s big cocks, the sheer girth of Julius’ massive dick still came as a shock and a challenge to Sue.

As the bulbous glans and the first couple of inches lodged in Sue’s body, she simply said, “Oh fuck … oh fuck …. god Julius, you’re so damn big … I haven’t felt anything like this since I gave birth to my son!”

Julius made another small nod to Lewis and Mikey and acting as one they lifted Sue up an inch or so, before removing their support of her weight for an instant, allowing Sue’s own body weight to force another inch or so of Julius’ enormous dick into Sue, before supporting her weight again.

It suddenly dawned on me that it was quite likely that these three young black buddies had probably done this before, it seemed to well-choreographed to be the first time. They were working as a well-rehearsed team, strongly suggesting they’d done this before with other college girls or nurses. (This suspicion was confirmed later in the coming weeks, when they confessed that they did indeed often hunt as a pack, using Julius’ huge dick as a lure to have their way as a trio with some unfortunate girl or other.)

Working as a team, Mikey and Lewis lifted Sue up and then dropped her down again several times, each time causing Sue to moan or squeal as she took another inch or part inch of Julius’ insanely thick and long cock. They were patient and over a five or ten minute period, they managed it so that Sue was taking all but the final couple of inches of Julius’ fat cock.

As Mikey and Lewis worked as a team, Julius wasn’t idle. Mikey and Lewis each had both hands occupied steadying Sue and also supporting her weight, so it was left to Julius to stimulate and excite Sue’s body further, with one hand stroking her clit and the other playing with Sue’s right nipple and boob.

With this stimulation and the incredible girth of Julius’ cock stretching her pussy as never before, after around ten minutes we could all tell that Sue was close to another orgasm.

As she came closer and closer, and then finally went over the top, there was a look from Julius to his two buddies. As Sue came with a loud squeal, rather than just let Sue’s body fall on the downward stroke, the boys acted as one and pulled with all their strength on Sue’s legs. At the same time pushed down hard on her shoulders.

The effect was inevitable, Sue’s eyes suddenly wide open and her body went taut as she finally took the last couple of inches of Julius’ horse dick. There was a bewildered look on Sue’s face as she came to terms with what it felt like to finally have the full length of Julius’ cock deep in her body.

Sue breathed in and out in short, sharp gasps as she tried to adjust to the size of the intrusion in her body and the depths that Julius’ cock was probing inside her tummy. Mikey and Lewis just held Sue gently and firmly in position, not saying a thing, as Julius continued to gently stroke Sue’s clitoris and right nipple and tit.

After a few minutes, Sue’s breathing slowly started to return to normal and her expression started to look less startled and trance-like. Finally, after a few minutes, Sue was able to speak.

“OMG …. Wow …. I’ve never felt anything like that before …. Julius honey, it’s like my whole lower body is full of your amazing cock …. You’re stretching me out so much that it feels like I’m literally totally full of your beautiful cock … and you’re so deep in me that it feels like you’re cock’s right in my tummy!”

The boys all smiled at Sue’s words. I think they were relieved that Sue was able to take all of Julius’ horse dick and that she was enjoying this unique experience, now that they’d managed to get all of his massive man-meat into my sweet wife.

Julius grinned: “Sue baby, now that you’ve managed to take all of me, are you up to letting me fuck you properly …”

Sue smiled, perched astride his muscular stomach and looked down at Julius. “Sure, just go easy a bit, honey. It feels like you’re splitting me in half and I’d still like to be able to walk in the morning!”

With that, the words died down and the action started up again.

Just as they’d done before, Mikey and Lewis worked as a team, lifting Sue up until nearly all of Julius’ huge dick was exposed, and then letting Sue’s weight drop her back down, only now, each time they let her drop, she was taking the full length of Julius’s horse dick deep into her body. At first Mikey and Lewis took care to control the pace of Sue’s descent on each downward stroke, but before long they didn’t seem to care and they let gravity do its work and Sue was soon shrieking and crying out as he each downward stroke penetrated her body in a way she’d never experienced before.

Mikey and Lewis played with Sue this way for a good ten or fifteen minutes, as Sue screamed through a couple of intense orgasms, teasing her as the verbals built up, with comments like “Come on Sue, your sweet pussy’s had a kid … show us how a sweet married lady loves big black dick … let us see how Julius can stretch you out”, and similar comments.

And then after Sue had screamed through a third orgasm in this position, with a surprising gentleness they carefully lifted Sue off Julius’ now glistening horse dick and placed Sue on her back. Mikey and Lewis then held Sue’s legs and pulled them wide apart, as Julius, monster dick in hand, took up position between Sue’s weary legs.

Now that Sue was now well and truly stretched out, Julius was able to slip his horse dick back into Sue in one smooth and deep stroke. Julius just rested there for several long moments, just gazing down at my beautiful wife. Sue gazed back up at the cute young black porter, Julius no doubt enjoying the feeling of Sue’s tight pussy wrapped around his over-sized dick.

And then Julius tilted his neck and kissed Sue, who eagerly responded to the young porter’s lips and tongue. As they kissed, my feelings of jealousy suddenly flooded back with a vengeance. Even though I’d seen Sue with several guys before, the animal eroticism of watching her take a cock so much bigger than any she’d known before had blotted out all other emotions. But seeing the way they kissed and looked at each other flooded me with jealousy and fear.

As they kissed, Julius’ black ass started slowly but forcefully moving up and down as he started pumping his huge man-meat in and out of Sue’s now very stretched pussy.

The lovers continued to kiss as Julius’ speed built up and after several minutes, both Sue and Julius were getting close. I knew she was really tired, but Sue managed to summon up some reserves of energy and wrap her legs around Julius to make clear to the young black student what she wanted, and they came together as Julius gave one final thrust and kissed Sue as she came and accepted his seed deep into her womb.

With Julius having now come and Sue having enjoyed another orgasm, the lovers kissed softly for some moments, until Julius gently lifted his weight up and lay side-by-side with Sue, their kissing and shared looks continuing.

Mikey and Lewis had released Sue’s legs some time ago, and they were just standing by the side of the bed gently stroking their stiff erections. It was Mikey who first moved back towards Sue, gently turning my wife’s head so that she could see that he was in need of some of her attention and TLC!

Sue looked really tired. She smiled at Mikey, and just said: “Baby, I’m sorry, but I just can’t … I’m exhausted from you three young bucks … you’ve worn me out … give me a little time to recover, honey! Is that ok?”

Mikey kissed Sue softly and stroked her hair. Then he walked away from the mattress to where they’d placed Sue’s iPhone. He put his face right in front of the camera and winked suggestively.

“Pete, man. I’m going to turn off the camera now. We’re going to give Sue a little break now. And then, let’s see. Let’s see how fit she is. How much cock she can take. And, tell you what. We’ll call you again in the morning and give you a match report.”

A final wink was the last thing I saw. It was going to be a long night. Certainly for me. But even more so for Sue. But this is what she’d wanted. She’d wanted new experiences. She’d wanted the three cute young porters who’d flirted with her. And now she had both.

 

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments