Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding an addiction Part 2: Ch 9

"Pete describes the rest of the weekend and sad news from Lagos"

14
13 Comments 13
4.4k Views 4.4k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Scarsdale, New York: Friday 19th January 2018

As Sue’s FaceTime call was cut-off by Mikey I felt like a man in Purgatory. The excitement of watching Sue with her three young, college-age black lovers had been a huge and intense high. And now it was gone. It felt like a huge hole had been ripped in my chest. The blank seventy-five-inch screen, so full of life just seconds ago, seemed to now mock and torment me. It felt as if I could only stick my head in the screen I’d be able to see the goings on at the boys’ apartment.

I lasted all of five minutes before I pressed call, putting aside any residual pride, desperate to be reconnected. I wasn’t surprised that there was no answer, my call going to Sue’s voicemail. What did surprise me was what happened next, as a minute later I received a text from Sue’s phone.

Mr. J, if you want to watch the show, send $100 to account number 091000019. Tuition is damned expensive and I’m sure you’d like to help support three poor students, Mikey.

Hell, I was being scammed. Charged to watch my own wife have sex. I should have been pissed and angry, but for some strange reason, I found the whole idea strangely exciting. Watching Sue in some personal online sex show. The $100 wasn’t a big deal. My sense of what was right put a break on me for a short while, but less than ten minutes after I’d received Mikey’s cheeky text I’d transferred the funds.

Being a naïve optimist, I thought the FaceTime call might instantly open up again. I waited and counted and after a few minutes had passed and the line was still dead I swallowed the last remaining half percent of self-respect and texted back one word. Sent. I re-commenced my counting and had reached three minutes when another text arrived.

Thanks, Mr. J, we’ll try not to disappoint. You or your beautiful wife. Let’s see how many inches of black cock she can enjoy in one evening. Yours, three poor students.

I had to hand it to Mikey, he obviously had a sharp sense of humor and fun. Even if it was a little warped and expensive for me.

I breathed a sigh of relief as my iPhone screen lit up. Sue FaceTime. A few seconds of fiddling around and I was looking at a seventy-five-inch picture of Mikey’s grinning face.

“Hey, Mr. J. Thanks for the contribution.” As he moved out of the frame I saw the mattress was empty, as his voice explained. “Your beautiful nurse wife is taking a shower with two hospital porters, who’ve kindly offered to help clean her up and soothe away all the aches and pains from the vigorous fucking three naughty young niggas gave her.”

His grinning face replaced the picture of the empty mattress. “If you promise to be quiet and not disturb the fun, I can show you what’s happening in the shower room.”

I remembered how Lewis had made Sue beg for his big cock and I was glad Mikey didn’t intend to make me beg to see the action. Without waiting for an answer, the camera started moving forward as he walked towards the shower room. I felt a lump in my throat and my friend the adrenaline surge arrived again as the camera showed Mikey’s black hand pushing a door open.

Mikey was holding the camera near the doorframe, to remain discreet and unseen, but even so through the steam and the glass door, I could clearly see he’d not been lying or exaggerating. The shower seemed luxurious and well-appointed for an apartment which was otherwise basic. It was big enough for three people, as the camera showed Sue standing in the middle facing left towards Lewis’ huge frame in front of her as Julius stood behind her. The scene was strangely similar to the first one I’d seen when Sue was still in her red lingerie. Before the three young students had their way with her. Only this time they were all naked and the hot jets of water and steam were slightly obscuring my view.

Sue and Lewis’s mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss. His two huge hands cupped and fondled her full boobs, her nipples still excited and erect despite the tiredness she must have been feeling after being fucked so hard and so long by the three young guys. The much shorter but absurdly well-endowed Julius was once again standing behind Sue, making do with Lewis’s leftovers. He kissed Sue’s neck rather than her lips and held her shapely ass as he rubbed his huge erection up and down the gap between Sue’s buttocks. I wondered if he’d try and mount Sue as his massive young cock was certainly flying at full mast. Not surprising given the virility of youth and that it was now maybe twenty minutes since he’d unloaded his seed inside my squealing wife. To an eighteen or nineteen-year-old youth with the prize of a beautiful woman like Sue, twenty minutes was an eternity. Hell, he’d probably had time for two or three erections in that time.

But for whatever reason, he didn’t try and mount Sue again. Maybe her tiredness, or maybe because he was frightened of what his much bigger friend Lewis might have done. Either way, this sexy tableau continued for some time, until Lewis opened the shower door and helped Sue out before wrapping her in a large fluffy green towel.

It was quite touching the way he loomed over and dwarfed Sue and then gently helped dry her with the towel. While drying her he was a good boy, drying not petting. But as soon as Sue was dry, nature took its course and their lips were locked together as his hands squeezed and mauled Sue’s hanging breasts.

By now all four of them were back in the lounge and Mikey had placed the camera somewhere so that he could join in the fun, rather than play lead cameraman. I wondered how things would develop. Given the three young guys were all still sporting big erections but Sue looked tired and there was only one of her to three of them. She’d said she was excited to be the center of attention for three horny and cute young guys. I wondered if she was maybe beginning to regret this, as the realities dawned on her.

But I couldn’t have been more wrong as Sue smiled at Lewis and gently stroked his iron-hard young erection. “As long as you’re okay to do all the work, you can have me again, if you want?”

‘If you want?’ What an unnecessary question. Lewis’ goofy grin answered Sue’s question before the last syllable had left her mouth.

“What position do you want me in?”

There was something about how matter of fact Sue was being about everything that I found incredibly exciting. I guess it was a variation on the old ‘virgin and the tart’ cliché. That guys always want a sweet wife in the home and a whore in the bedroom. The way Sue was making herself available to her three young admirers was a play-out of the ultimate tarty whore scenario.

“Doggy, over the end of the sofa,” Lewis answered, equally as matter of fact as Sue had been. Adding as an afterthought, “And with those sexy red heels of yours on, if that’s okay. You look so sexy and hot in the heels, Sue.”

My sexy forty-four-year-old wife obliged the young black porter. Red high heels once again strapped back on her feet, she stood next to the arm of the sofa and bent over so that her ass was high in the air and her big 36Ds were hanging over the first sofa cushion.

Lewis stepped up behind Sue, one hand reaching down to part her love lips while the other grasped his big cock and fed it into Sue’s body for a second time.

The second time around their love-making was very different. The urgency and hunger had gone from Lewis as he’d already sampled what he’d been lusting after for weeks. Now he was calmer and slower as he enjoyed a second taste of Sue’s body. He was smart enough to see Sue’s tiredness and so he kept his side of the deal and did the heavy lifting. He held Sue’s hips tightly to help support her as his muscular black ass pistoned up and down behind Sue’s shapely white ass. Each second movement propelling his big cock deep into Sue’s tummy. Some of the time he’d release Sue’s hips so he could enjoy squeezing and holding her hanging boobs. Some of the time he’d kiss Sue’s neck and get her to twist around so they could kiss.

Sue didn’t have the energy to enjoy the same intense orgasms as the first time around. But nonetheless, she had a couple of small climaxes before Lewis picked her up and laid her down gently on her back, in the middle of the mattress. I guessed this meant he was close, and I was proved right as he slipped between Sue’s splayed thighs so they could kiss and look at each other as he sped up and shot his load deep inside her.

It was like watching some piece of machinery as Lewis slowed and slowed until he finally came to a halt, his balls now empty and Sue’s pussy now correspondingly full. After a few final gentle kisses and tender glances, Lewis carefully extricated himself from between Sue’s thighs and got up off the mattress.

With the FaceTime action temporarily halted, I took a deep breath and did a temperature check on my own feelings. I actually looked in our lounge mirror and saw how pale and wan I looked, my eyes staring back at me with a strange trance-like quality. Looking at myself like this briefly caused the periodic question ‘why’ to roll into my head. But I didn’t dwell on it as I turned back to the TV screen. I sort of knew how the plot was likely to end, but still, I was interested to see how reality matched my expectations.

The guys seemed intent on the same order as first time around. Maybe that was their idea of fairness. Maybe it was just being practical given the way Julius would stretch Sue out each time, maybe spoiling the fun for his buddies.

Whatever the motive, it was Mikey who was next up to visit and enjoy Sue’s body again. It was much like what had happened with Lewis. Sue’s tired state meaning Mikey was the engine but Sue managed to reward him with one small orgasm before he pushed, moaned and added a second load of his seed to what had already been deposited by his friends.

Despite his bad boy tats, facial piercing and demeanor, Julius was sensitive enough to check and even double-check with Sue that she was okay for one last go around. Sue was touched by his unselfishness, giving him a tender kiss as her hand touched the stud in his cheek. As he’d made the gesture, Sue said she was okay with it, but that then she’d have to rest. Julius was like Lewis and he helped Sue back to her position bent over the arm of the sofa. Like Lewis, and like most men I guess, Julius had a thing for heels and he helped my tired wife strap them back on before he positioned her and mounted her with his prodigious cock.

Unlike Lewis, Julius was happy to finish off in Sue from behind. Maybe it was his extra girth and thickness, but Sue managed to achieve her biggest climaxes with Julius, even though by now her fatigue was really evident.

When Julius had pumped his load into Sue as she sobbed through a final orgasm, she just about had enough energy to drag herself back into the shower. The boys were insistent in helping her, and when they’d promised no monkey business Sue finally accepted their offer.

When Sue was finally showered she forced the guys to change the sheets, which was a level of domesticity that didn’t come naturally to three young NYU male freshers I guess. Having inspected and passed their handiwork, Sue finally collapsed onto the mattress.

I thought the evening might finally be ending. It certainly seemed that way in terms of any sex games or activities. Sue was wiped out. But what I’d not factored in was how eager the guys were to make the most of their time with Sue. Just like on a real date, they were keen to talk and get to know Sue better. Until tonight their interactions with Sue had mainly been limited to a few flirty and light-hearted conversations at work. But fortified by some strong coffee, the four of them ended up chatting away until the early hours.

The conversation veered all over the place, and as a fly on the wall voyeur, I derived a strange pleasure from watching and listening in. It wasn’t the high octane, fast-paced extravaganza of the last few hours. It was a different pleasure altogether. Pressing different buttons that had remained untouched so far this evening. It was the reverse of how normal relationships work, with getting to know you followed maybe by sex. Sue and the three guys had already had the sex bit, and then some. And now they were doing the getting to know you bit.

As I watched and listened it was like a slow release kind of pleasure and pain. Watching Sue’s sweet smile as she listened and shared. As she laughed and touched. Reached out and opened herself up to the boys. It was like a painful aperitif that comes before sex. As the sharing and the closeness slowly built.

I’m sure any man or woman who enjoys this sharing lifestyle knows what I’m talking about. The knotted feeling in the stomach, the dry mouth and the multiple waves of adrenaline. As you watch the woman (or man) who’s promised to love you ‘til death do you part’ flirt and show interest in another potential partner. As the whole primeval rivalry thing kicks in, with a delicious pain perfectly weighed against the pleasure and the high.

They talked about all kinds of stuff. Sue did a lot of the talking at first. Asking the boys about their homes and families, where they came from and what they were studying. Whether or not they had girlfriends and what they felt about their first few months of NYU. The boys started off asking similar questions about Sue, me and our family. But they couldn’t help themselves and soon strayed into the territory of the ‘lifestyle’ that Sue and I were living. None of them were currently in serious long-term relationships, but they’d dated in the past and they all struggled to understand how a husband like me would let a woman he loved run around like I did, sleeping with other guys.

Earlier when I’d been watching the high octane four-person sex show, I’d been unsure as to whether Sue knew I was watching or not. A couple of times earlier in the evening, Sue had teased me about keeping my phone on and fully charged. But as the three guys had their way with her, she was so busy and pre-occupied that I’d seen no outward signs that she knew she was ‘on camera’.

But know as she explained to the guys about how I enjoyed our lifestyle, I was ninety-nine percent sure that she didn’t realize that I was still watching. The way she talked about me and about things made this pretty obvious and knowing that she was sharing as if I wasn’t there gave me a real extra buzz. It really played to all my childhood insecurities. A fundamental lack of confidence that meant I was more comfortable watching quietly from the sidelines, rather than being center stage with all the performance angst and pressure that implied. As I watched, Grace’s words came ringing back into my head. ‘Own who you are, Pete.’

This stream of self-awareness partly came into my head because of what Sue was saying to the guys. Both Sue and I have always been naturally open people, often too much so for our own good. And so even though we hardly knew these three young guys, Sue answered their questions openly and honestly. And I have to say it was an unnerving feeling to feel so vulnerable and exposed as she laid all of my inner secrets and demons. Totally open and bare to these three young pussy-hounds.

Here I was, nearly three times their age and by any measure their senior and better. And yet they were the three who were with my wife as she opened up about my childhood, our fantasies and games over the years and the final destination at which we now found ourselves. With Sue now having a regular boyfriend. ‘Doctor Dish’ as Mikey had referred to him earlier.

I felt a bit like one of those High School lab rats, cut out of the sealed formaldehyde bag, splayed wide and pinned four ways on the dissection board while the young students poke and prod, doing their worst with the scalpel. Learning the basics of anatomy.

They were all smart, inquisitive guys and as well as listening attentively as Sue dissected and explained the anatomy of my perverted kinks, they also wanted to hear things from her side. To her credit, having shared openly about my inner desires and demons, Sue was just as open about how she felt and how things were from her side of our new lifestyle.

She said that there had been both good and bad parts and experiences. But that because of our love and learning to communicate better, we’d got to a good place where for her the positives outweighed the negatives. The guys were gentle but persistent, and I was back to being that splayed rat as I listened to Sue explain what she did and didn’t like.

In Sue’s own words, she loved the game we were playing at many levels. She loved the amazing sex she was getting from Francis. She loved knowing that this not only gave her great pleasure but also gave me a huge amount of enjoyment. She admitted that getting to know and getting to be close to Francis was wonderful. That any woman would feel like that about having someone as charismatic, handsome and nice as Francis as a lover and a friend.

When pressed about the downsides, Sue said she hated it when between us we got things wrong and I ended up getting hurt. And that she regretted that it inevitably meant she and I spent less time together.

It was Julius of the huge cock and the bad boy tats who gently asked Sue about the risks we were running. Sue looked thoughtful for a moment and hesitated before answering. Telling him and the other two that we’d often discussed it, and we were honest with each other that this wasn’t a risk-free lifestyle. But that we thought we loved each other enough and were smart enough to manage these risks, to keep our marriage on the tracks.

All four looked very thoughtful during this deep part of the conversation, and the room had taken on a quiet feeling. People seemed deep in their own thoughts when Sue had finished her explanation. And it was left to Mikey, ever the livewire, to be the one to lighten the mood.

“Well, Sue, baby. When Dr. Dish comes back from Lagos, do you think there’s any room in your life for three poor young niggas? Or are we just some temporary diversion to be heartlessly thrown aside when the man with the letters after his name sweeps into town and gets the girl in the final reel? What do you think? Do you believe in fairness and the American dream? Or are those lips only for the medical elite, with no chance for three poor young half-literate porters like us?”

His two buddies and Sue burst into laughter. When the hooting and hollering finally died down, Sue smiled at Mikey and answered his question with a question, her answer as clever as his question.

With a broad grin, she looked him in the face. “Well, let’s wait and see what kind of time you can show a girl. Who knows? If you show me a nice time this weekend, maybe I’ll have to reevaluate my priorities. After all, a girl likes to have choices.”

Cue more laughter and smiles.

As things died down things moved back in a sexual direction I’d not expected. As they’d been talking these last few minutes, Sue had been leaning against Lewis’s six-foot-eight frame and he’d been casually playing with one of Sue’s boobs. Maybe as a sub-conscious mirror, Sue had started gently touching and stroking his big limp dick. But after ten minutes of Sue’s gentle touch, and with the benefits of youth, Lewis’ cock was no longer limp. By now it was very much erect.

As Sue’s slender white hand slowly worked up and down, Lewis put his own much larger black hand on top of Sue’s hand to stop the movement. Sue seemed a little surprised and looked at him. Lewis took the prompt.

“Sue, I know you’re tired. But are you recovered enough to make love again?”

A pained look broke on Sue’s face as she turned to her right. “I’m sorry, honey. Tomorrow morning, sure. But I’m still too wiped out from earlier.”

She smiled as she tried to make a joke of it. “And anyway, it’s all your fault anyway. The three of you wore me ragged. I’m not a spring chicken anymore and you kept on and on and kept making me come.”

“Would a hand job be okay instead?” she added as an afterthought.

“Can I cum on your tits?” the young black giant asked, half negotiating and half sounding like an adolescent asking if he could live out some long-held teenage fantasy.

Sue grinned and I found her reaction incredibly erotic. “Sure, if you like, Lewis.”

“Hey, I’ll get me some of that too,” called out an eager looking Julius, who was already propped up against the wall on the other side of Sue.

Her hand still slowly jacking Lewis, Sue turned to Julius with a playful smile. “Wow, I am a popular girl tonight. Okay, as long as you promise to let me sleep afterward.”

“Deal,” was Julius’one-word answer as he reached out and placed Sue’s left hand on his rapidly hardening horse dick.

Sue stroked the two young black porters for a few moments and then Mikey stood up and took charge as he re-arranged the four bodies. Sue was now kneeling in the middle of the mattress with Lewis standing to her right and Julius to her left. She had one hand stroking up and down each of their big dicks as Mikey whispered something into Sue’s ear. Sue nodded her head and then her lips opened wide as Mikey stood directly in front of her and slid his big dick as far into her mouth as he could go. He might have been the last one to the party, but he seemed to have got the most cake. His friends were enjoying the soft touch of Sue’s hands, but he was getting to slide his big dick in and out of Sue’s warm mouth.

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths as I fought to control my feelings. As my eyes and ears took in the scene in front of me I thought just how much the last months had transformed our marriage and lives. Sue, formerly a woman who’d previously devoted her life to Donovan, me and her job, was now devoting herself to sexually satisfying three young NYU students. Using the last of her energies to bring them off one last time.

Sue was pretty quiet. Concentrating on the two cocks in her hands and unable to speak due to the big black dick sawing in and out of her mouth. But the three young guys kept up a running commentary, teasing Sue about how hot and sexy she looked with two cocks in her hands while a third occupied her mouth. Telling her how naughty and slutty she was. As far as I could tell Sue didn’t mind what they were saying to her as she had a small half-smile. But it was difficult to be certain, the smile could well have just been the way Mikey’s big dick was distorting the shape of her mouth as he slid in and out making love to her face.

This lewd picture continued for some time, my beautiful forty-four-year-old wife the centerpiece and center of attention just as she’d wanted. My heart was pounding like a bass drum as I considered how very far this scene was from everything that our everyday lives represented. There was no love or emotion. Just raw, one hundred percent sexual need and gratification. Three horny young guys happy to have found a beautiful and willing woman who wanted their attentions and was willing to do what it took to keep them happy.

Mikey’s ass seemed to start speeding up and I guessed he was close to coming.

“Sue, I want to cum all over your beautiful face, to shoot my jizz all over your pretty face, just like in one of those pornos you and Pete used to watch. Are you okay with that, Sue?”

I could see Sue’s beautiful green eyes look at Mikey’s cute face as her head nodded slightly, any larger movement made impossible by the angle of the cock thrusting in and out of her skull. Mikey said nothing but just grinned, speeding up for the final few strokes before pulling out. With a huge animal roar, he worked his own cock a few last times, his body spasming as his hot seed jetted forward in four or five spurts to cover much of Sue’s face.

She’d said yes, but now that it had happened she looked surprised by the actual reality. A couple of spurts had landed in her eyes and she used her finger to clean away sufficient that she could see. The rest was partly on her cheeks and lips, with some dripping off her chin and a single white line like warpaint down the length of her nose.

Mikey was not the slightest bit squeamish, leaning forward to kiss Sue’s lips even though they were coated with his own seed. “Thanks, Sue. You look beautiful.”

Sue grinned, I think comforted by his words in what was a new experience for her. “Thanks, Mikey. That was a first for me. Your spunk feels so warm and sticky on my face.” And then she reached behind Mikey’s neck and pulled him in for a second kiss.

As Mikey moved away, Julius and Lewis looked at each other and without speaking agreed with a conspiratorial nod.

“Mikey’s left a little space. There’s still a little of your face available. If you don’t mind, Sue, Julius and I will finish the job off.”

Sue didn’t say a word, instead her smile told them she was fine with it. Within seconds she closed her eyes as the two other NYU students did their best to cover the rest of my beautiful wife’s face with their scalding jizz.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Finally, their big cocks stopped twitching and shooting, and feeling no new spurts Sue once again cleaned away enough of the sticky muck from her eyes so that she could open them. Mikey held up his phone like a mirror so Sue could see what she looked like. Her face was a real mess, covered in sticky white cum from six virile black balls. Her face was a textbook definition of ‘slut’. A face beautifully and carefully made up with expensive cosmetics earlier in the evening. A face that now showed the ultimate sign of Sue’s submission to these three young black guys. A face is such a personal thing. So intrinsically linked to our sense of who we are. The way we and others recognize ourselves. And Sue smiled to herself, happy to see how she’d allowed these three cute young guys to redefine that face by covering it with the very essence of their maleness. It was the ultimate submission, as their sticky DNA coated and obscured and transformed her face. And she smiled at the mirrored picture of how she looked, happy with this new experience she’d added to her locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue and the three guys were soon sound asleep. It was already two in the morning and after they’d cleaned her up they drew lots to see who would get to snuggle up to Sue as three of them slept on the mattress, while the unlucky one slept in his room. It ended up that Julius got the short straw, which was just as well as it turned out the mattress they’d been using was Lewis’s mattress as his was the biggest.

There was some toing and froing as they all got comfortable, but eventually, they all were comfortable and were soon asleep. Sue sandwiched between Lewis on her left, who spooned her back and ass, and Mikey who was facing Sue and to her right.

As the sounds of snoring and sleeping came through the TV’s speakers, I knew that I’d struggle to sleep. The scene I’d just witnessed, and the thoughts it had provoked about how far our marriage had changed meant that sleep would not come easily. My mind kept tossing and turning, replaying the events of the last few hours. At one level it felt less of a threat and less difficult to handle than Sue’s on-going relationship with Francis. After all, I didn’t see Sue falling in love with any of these three young bucks and leaving me for one of them. But at another level, I found it more thought-provoking. What it showed was how far Sue had come in terms of disassociating love from sex. The last few hours had been pure one hundred percent lust-filled sex. Without a hint of emotion or love for even a single moment.

And it frightened and excited me in equal measure that Sue and I had worked together to transform Sue from someone whose devotions were all around love and relationships to someone who could give herself to these three guys in this way. Totally a willing sex toy for these three cute guys, ending the evening in the ultimate act of submissiveness. Watching Sue like this was certainly hot. And I was pleased for the pleasure she’d obviously got.

But a voice in the back of my head wondered if once started this was a road and a direction of travel that Sue would be able to stop. And if she wasn’t able to stop, what might be the destination where we would end up. And would we still even be a ‘we’ at this destination.

Sue and I had convinced ourselves that the depth of our love was strong enough to withstand the stresses and strains from her relationship with Francis. But as I replayed the events of the evening, I had to be honest with myself and recognize this represented a different kind of threat and challenge. When Sue returned from her weekend with these three young guys, I knew we’d need to discuss this whole thing, just as we’d discussed Francis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Francis had asked Sue if she was recovered enough to make love before she’d offered a hand job she’d promised that she’d be ready again in the morning. And I guess ‘morning’ is a bit of an ambiguous term. I’m guessing Sue intended to mean after a good night’s sleep and a hearty breakfast. But two of her young admirers seemed to use a different definition of morning. Because Sue was disturbed twice in the night to receive the amorous advances of a horny young male.

First up was Lewis, who woke Sue at around five in the morning, and so as not to wake Mikey he led Sue to the sofa where he proceeded to fuck her doggy style. Squeezing and savoring my wife’s big swinging breasts as he powered in and out of her sweet body. Before finally slamming all the way in one final time and with a muted bellow pumping his baby juice deep into Sue one more time.

They’d both tried to be as quiet as they could and managed to complete the act without waking either Mikey, asleep on the mattress, or Julius who’d been banished back to his own bedroom.

Poor Sue was probably just about re-entering that refreshing REM sleep zone when she felt herself being once again pulled up and out of the bed. Only this time it was Julius of the facial piercings and the huge cock who was doing the pulling. About sixty seconds later he was doing the fucking. The arm of the boy’s sofa being the chosen mating stool, as a scene similar to the one from an hour ago played out as Sue was again fucked doggy style until another load of virile young seed had found it’s target.

You might ask ‘how did I know all of this’? And the short answer is that I decided to make a virtue out of necessity. As I was struggling to sleep because of all the thoughts whizzing around my head, I decided to stay up through the night so that if anything did happen I’d not miss it. My twin friends of my old school Kindle and a bottle of Highland Park kept me just about entertained and awake. By the morning I was glad that my hunch had paid off and I’d seen the two nighttime trysts. But I was also suffering from extreme tiredness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I raised my weary body to brew some coffee and make myself a full English breakfast, I was stunned to find that Sue was also up and intent on a similar coffee and breakfast routine. I’d just got the bacon, sausages, and eggs frying when I turned to look at the TV and was surprised to see Sue was nowhere to be seen.

It was seven o’clock and I realized what had happened. Sue’s body clock is pretty much hard-wired to get up at this time of the day. Programmed by years of rising at that hour to get ready for work or prepare the younger Donovan for school. Seeing her empty spot between Mikey and Lewis on the mattress, I guessed what had happened. After Julius had finished with her, it had been just shy of seven o’clock and I reckoned she’d not been able to get back to sleep.

But all of this was only conjecture as I just looked at Sue’s empty place in the bed. It was only confirmed when the picture moved up and down violently as if someone was simulating an earthquake in a homemade movie. The next thing I knew, the pink blob that had blocked out the camera was replaced by a darkened image of Sue’s face. She’s evidently picked it up not realizing the camera was broadcasting. Her expression slowly changed, so she was likely looking at the line open icon and the mini picture of me, realizing that we were connected.

The phone had been muted by Mikey so my voice wouldn’t disturb their fun. But after a moment Sue had worked this out and unmuted the call.

“Pete?” Cut her some slack, she was totally wasted and not at her sharpest.

“Hi, honey. How are you?”

A faint smile etched itself on Sue’s lips. “Tired, but happy. Feeling like I’ve been run over by an eighteen wheeler.”

“I know. I was watching. They certainly did a number on you, didn’t they? You said you wanted to know what it was like to be the center of attention for three horny young guys. Well, now you know.”

A rueful smile appeared on Sue’s face, as if she was reflecting back on whether her Cinderella wish to be the only belle of the ball had been such a bright idea after all.

“Don’t remind me. It seemed such a good idea at the time,” she chuckled.

I’ve never been able to perfectly know when people are teasing or being straight. “What are you saying, Sue. Are you still okay with everything? Do you want me to come over there and get you?”

Sue smiled. “Relax, Sir Galahad. I’m just blowing off steam, honey. I’m fine. Last night was an amazing, but incredibly tiring experience.”

I was relieved to hear that Sue was okay and not regretting anything.

Sue walked through to their kitchen and started to prepare breakfast and coffee, with the phone propped on the side so I could see her and we could talk as she cooked.

Sue hadn’t taken a change of clothing so she was wearing the same outfit as the night before. The sheer red blouse and blue mini-skirt must have fitted right in at the club but they looked out of place as she prepared breakfast. I could see she’d not bothered with a bra, her full boobs clearly visible through the semi-transparent red material. And when she walked over to the ref I could see she’d also dispensed with the matching red heels. The pervert in me couldn’t help but wonder if she’d also dispensed with her panties. Thinking they might only get in the way of her three young gentleman friends.

I was loving the chance to just be alone with Sue again, even if it was only a virtual time together over the internet. It helped quell some of the doubts and fears that had sprung up watching the games the night before.

I asked Sue if she was still okay to stick to her plan of staying the whole weekend with the guys, or whether she was already too tired and wanted to come home. She smiled and said that she didn’t think she’d want to do something like this again for a long, long time. In her words, it definitely wasn’t an everyday thing. Then she answered my original question, adding that she wanted to see the whole weekend through as planned, not wanting to let the boys down.

Hearing this I was fifty, fifty. I’d have loved to have Sue home. But I was reassured she absolutely didn’t see this as a regular thing, and knowing this I was happy to go with whatever she wanted. Knowing they’d be plenty more fireworks to watch before the end of Sunday.

The insecure teenager within me had to ask Sue about the size of Julius’ cock, and what it felt like to take a cock which was even bigger than Francis and James. Sue just smiled at me. “I was wondering how long it would be before you asked about that. What would you like to know?”

I knew she was deliberately winding me up. Playing her game within a game. Forcing me to spell out what I wanted to know before she gave me the drop of sugar I so badly craved.

I knew there was no point resisting, so I caved and told her. “What was it like, honey? It looked a lot fatter and a couple of inches longer than Francis and James. So how did it feel? Did it feel better? Was it too big, uncomfortable?”

Sue smirked. “I don’t know who likes big dicks more, me or you? You’re obsessed, dear husband.” She paused but having made her point continued. “Once I’d adjusted to his size, it felt amazing. The extra girth really stretched me. It was like he was rubbing against my clit all the time. And the extra length was incredible. At first, I thought I’d not be able to take those extra couple of inches. But I guess my little pussy’s more flexible and forgiving than I imagined. Once I was adjusted, it was wonderful to feel a cock so deep in my tummy. In one single word, it was awesome, honey.”

Sue’s description of what it had felt like taking Julius’ huge horse dick had knocked me back some. I did want to hear how wonderful it had been, just as much as I didn’t want to hear it. Sue could see the slightly numbed look on my face.

“Are you okay, honey? You did insist on knowing.”

It still took a few seconds but I managed to regain some poise. “It’s okay, baby. You know how I am with these things. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I’ll be fine. It just takes a little bit of time to regain my balance.”

Sue smiled and nodded. We’d had quite some conversations like this over the last few months.

I was about to ask Sue something else when I saw Lewis’ huge frame appear in the frame as he sidled up behind Sue and wrapped his tree-trunk arms tightly around her waist.

“Hello, gorgeous. I missed you. Woke up and you weren’t next to me. There was a Sue-shaped hole in my bed and my life.”

Sue was stood facing the cooker and turned with a good morning smile for her young lover. Their mouths were soon locked together in a good morning kiss before Sue pulled back.

“And a good morning to you too.”

Lewis smiled again, his hands reaching up to squeeze Sue’s braless breasts through the thin material as his lips found their target as they softly kissed the right side of Sue’s neck.

“Mmmm … the benefits of youth … someone’s pleased to see me.”

Lewis grinned at Sue and kissed her softly again.

“Why don’t you say hi to Pete?” Sue suggested with a naughty smile, gesticulating with her head in the direction of the phone.

Lewis obviously hadn’t known I was watching, but he wasn’t fazed, not even for a moment.

“Hey, Pete, man. Thanks for lending us Sue last night. Hope you enjoyed the show. I have to say, you’re a lucky man. Being married to such a fox. Having that sweet body on tap twenty-four seven. You’re a lucky, lucky man, Mr. Jones.”

Lewis’ good humor was infectious and I soon found myself chatting away to him. Any tension or weirdness there might have been lost in the good-natured banter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That conversation with Sue and Lewis happened around seven-thirty on Saturday morning.

Sue didn’t finally return home until two full days later. Just before seven p.m. on Monday when she came home from work.

The rest of the weekend was a strange mish-mash of different scenes and cameos.

It started off with Sue, the polar opposite of when she’d played the starring role of sex toy the night before, now playing the role of ‘mommy bear’. As she cooked and fed her three young cubs. They were all ravenously hungry, maybe something to do with the energy they expended the night before.

As they chatted through breakfast, it came out that Lewis and Julius had enjoyed sneaky secret sex with Sue during the night. This caused Mikey to call foul and to drag Sue off to the privacy of his bedroom so that in his words he could have a ‘catch up fuck’ with Sue. The three of them may have been first-year university students, but they were behaving just like five-year-old siblings in their rivalry to have fair-shares with Sue. I don’t think she was complaining, but it was quite funny to the onlooker.

Honors were only even for a short time. As with all of the benefits of youth and a night of rest behind them, Julius and Lewis now wanted extra helpings with Sue. I didn’t get to see or hear much of this as Sue’s iPhone had been left propped up in the kitchen. I only got to follow what was going on indirectly if one of the guys who wasn’t with Sue talked to me through the phone, or hearing about it later from Sue. But I did get to hear the occasional sob or squeal when things got particularly passionate between Sue and whichever guy was bedding her at the time. A list which inevitably included Mikey for a second time today.

Things quietened down after that and Sue asked me if I could bring over a small suitcase for her with some changes of clothing. Of course, I had hugely mixed feelings about doing this. The chance to actually be in the apartment with them and also to see and speak to Sue was a huge plus which gave me a big buzz of anticipation and excitement. But on the other hand, the submissiveness of the gesture of dropping off Sue’s clothes so she could stay longer with three young guys made me twist and turn with shame and embarrassment. I worried what the guys might say to me or how they might joke between themselves at my expense. But of course, I was so deep into this whole set-up that I did what was asked. And did it half sick and half anticipating the bittersweet pleasure coming up.

When I arrived the guys were all incredibly polite and on best behavior. Sue gave me a big hug and kiss. Exactly what I needed to help fight lingering doubts and pain. The guys themselves were really friendly and polite. And they couldn’t stop saying thank you for lending them Sue for the weekend.

Sue made sure to create some space and private time for us to talk. She commandeered Mikey’s bedroom and dragged me in there and sat me down on the bed. We held each other close, just enjoying being back together, neither wanting to spoil the moment by saying anything. Eventually, Sue broke the embrace and looked me in the face.

“Are you okay, Pete, honey. Are you okay with what happened last night and today?”

I looked deep into those beautiful green eyes. Eyes that had accompanied me and been my best friends for so many years. Eyes that beamed out raw love and concern. I held Sue’s hand. “Yes, darling. I’m okay with it as long as you’re okay with everything.”

“Are you sure? I’d hate you to feel you had to go along with it just because it’s something I wanted to try out. If there was anything you’re uncomfortable with, just say the word and we’ll be back home in a few minutes.”

I kissed and hugged this wonderful woman. “It’s okay, honey. Stop worrying. You know your kinky husband enjoys these kinds of games. I promise if anything happens that I’m not okay with I’ll let you know. Promise.”

Sue smiled and we kissed each other passionately. When the kiss finally broke, Sue asked me if I wanted to make love. I don’t know why, but I did think about it for a few seconds. I guess a small part of me thought it would be wrong, intruding into their weekend. But this lasted all of two seconds and soon after Sue and I were naked and snuggled up underneath Mikey’s duvet.

Being naked with my lovely wife in a student apartment brought back all kinds of happy memories from our early days. When Sue was a student nurse in NYU and I was a recent graduate new to New York. I was keen to slide inside her and it felt wonderful to slip my cock in and feel her legs curl behind my back, trapping me as her man. We made love slowly and sensuously as if it might be our last time and we wanted to enjoy every single second and every single sensation. It was wonderful to pump my juices deep into Sue, feeling especially erotic that I knew my juices were the last of ten loads she’d received over the last few hours.

After I’d come we just cuddled some more and talked. Sue asked yet again if I was okay, and when I’d reassured her that I was I changed the subject. Asking her how she felt about when the boys had all cum on her face and painted her face with their warm, sticky seed. This brought a giggle from Sue, her face looking blank for a moment as she remembered back. She told me how she was a little surprised at how it felt in the end. But once she’d cleared away their cum from her eyes she found the feeling, taste, and smell of their hot seed on her face and lips to be incredibly sexy and erotic.

As we talked some more I could tell from what she said and the excitement in her voice that Sue was really enjoying the experience so far.

“So, just to check, as you’re having such a lovely time with your three young paramours, there’s no risk that I’m going to lose you to them and that you’ll not be home at the end of the weekend?” I joked.

“No danger, honey,” Sue reassured me. “This is a once in a lifetime thing. It’s lovely and exciting. And they’re all really nice guys. But I think every weekend like this knocks about a year off my life expectancy. I’ll be happy to be home for the quiet life, I promise.”

“Oh, so that’s how it is, is it. I’m ‘the quiet life’. Safe and loving old hubby, the place you go to re-charge your batteries, to get ready for the next fuckfest.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left around an hour after Sue and I had finished talking and making love. Heading back across town I felt in a happy place. Making love with Sue, having such a good conversation and receiving such a friendly reception from the guys had been just the tonic I needed.

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur. And to their credit, I got to watch much of it through a series of FaceTime calls. From the clubs where Mikey, Julius, and Lewis took Sue dancing. From the restaurants where they treated her to meals on Saturday and Sunday. And most of all from their apartment where I watched the fun and games as Sue enjoyed as much love-making and sex as she could handle.

To their great credit, they were all very respectful and considerate of Sue. Of course, as three horny young guys, they wanted as much of Sue as they could get. But whenever she wanted to slow things or take a break, they were totally sensitive and respectful.

By the end of the weekend, I think all of us had lost track of who and how many and when and where. That wasn’t important. What was important was that five people had, in their very different ways, enjoyed a great weekend. Sue had set out to find out what it was like to be the center of attention for three horny young studs. And, because the guys were all nice guys who had a good attitude and the right skills and equipment, she’d had a great time. As she told me later, she could tick this one off her bucket list.

Mikey, Julius, and Lewis had obviously had a great time. They must have been amongst the happiest first-year students at NYU that weekend. Enjoying both the sexual favor and friendship of a beautiful and mature nurse for the whole weekend. And without any need for an HMO invoice or receipt.

And I’d certainly enjoyed watching. Getting my own particular flavor of enjoyment, as well as the equally important part of watching Sue having such a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sue returned home on Monday she looked a very happy and satisfied lady. Sue and I soon started off where we’d left off on Saturday when I’d visited the boys’ apartment. And we seemed to spend every evening that week in bed. The memories from the weekend adding a new spark to our love-life.

The only thing that put it all in context was when we received a sad email from Francis on Friday letting us know that Winnie had finally succumbed to her illness and passed away in her sleep the night before.

I’ll share the full contents of the email as Sue and I found it a moving and poignant communication from our dear friend Francis.

Dearest Sue and Pete,

It’s with great sadness that we have to let you know that our beloved mother Winnie passed away in the early hours of this morning. You know the facts and background, and I’d like you to know that at last her suffering is over. We’re grateful for the release she’s found from her pain and suffering, and we’re comforted by the strong Faith she has in the Lord and her hopes for salvation. Of course, we’ll miss her terribly. To quote from the Good Book, she’s been our family’s strength and shield and we’ll miss her wisdom, love, and humor.

Kebe and I would like to really thank you for coming over. Our mother loved meeting you and getting to know both of you. People and helping people was her passion and pleasure throughout her life, and she was overjoyed that you cared enough to come and visit and get to know her, even right at the end. It fitted in perfectly with who she was. Determined to live the way she wanted right to the end, getting to know the two of you was a great pleasure for her. Enjoying your love and friendship, and sharing about her life and memories with you.

As she’d want, while we’ll miss her, we’ll celebrate a life lived well. We’ll always remember her and celebrate what she gave us and left behind. Nine wonderful grandchildren and many people in so many hospitals who she helped to better lives and better health.

She taught us well, that all lives come to an end one day. And what matters is what you’ve done with the life with which you’ve been blessed. By this standard, she was both a wonderful and loving mother and grandmother, and also a towering inspiration for us all.

Pete and Sue, thank you again for adding the happiness you gave to our mother right at the end of her life. It means a lot to us both,

Your friends always, Francis Xavier and Kebe

Reading and re-reading Francis and Kebe’s email had Sue and I in tears. Every word carried power and made us think. The email made us cry, but it also carried within it the truth that like them we should both mourn and celebrate Winnie’s life.

We’d only known Winnie a short while. But she’d made a huge impression on us. And we spent much of that weekend and the next week thinking about her and about our friend Francis.

Not surprisingly, we weren’t in the mood for any sexual ‘fun and games’. We found out later that Sue’s three young admirers had been planning on reaching out to Sue to see if there was any chance of a repeat. But Jenny had discretely let them know that we were in mourning for a friend and so they kept themselves to themselves. Save for a simple card and flowers that they sent. Expressing their best wishes and best thoughts.

A week after receiving the news of Winnie’s passing we were still feeling a little numb. And this was when Francis emailed us that he was going to be in Lagos for another week to sort some family stuff out, but that he would then be returning to New York early on Sunday 11th February.

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments