Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hunting Shack

"More than hunting takes place at the hunting shack."

35
11 Comments 11
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is pure fantasy story, but Bill is a real friend of ours. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully one day this will actually happen."

Our friend Bill has a nice little cottage "up north" set on eighty acres of land. He is an outdoorsman and spends a lot of time hunting in his woods. He and my wife have always been flirtatious with one another. Like many men, it turns me on when they flirt. I often hope and imagine what it would be like if their flirting got physical. I have told my wife how I'd like to see them kiss and explore each other. She always shrugs it off as just a weird fantasy of mine and that she would have a hard time doing anything with me watching. She has told me that she does find Bill attractive, emotionally and physically.

Bill is in his late fifties or early sixties, but has kept himself in good shape, not bodybuilder shape but healthy. He's about six feet tall and 200 pounds, give or take. I've heard he packs a good-sized cock as well. He does have a noticeable bulge. My wife is in her late forties and also keeps herself in shape. She's five-foot-seven, about 155 pounds, shoulder-length light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and a pretty smile. She has a wonderful figure, nice ass and 36C tits. No wonder Bill loves it when we are around; she's very easy on the eyes.

We see Bill from time to time but had not been to his cottage for a couple of years. During one of our visits with Bill, he invited us to come up to the cottage for a weekend and check out the work he's done. We make plans to visit in June. The weather should be good enough to take a walk through the woods and enjoy being outside. We are both excited to get away for a weekend.

After much anticipation, the weekend finally arrives. Plans are to meet at the cottage Friday afternoon. It's a three to four-hour drive for us, which seems to take forever. I can tell my wife is excited for the weekend, as am I. The more we talk about the cottage and Bill, the more excited she seems to get. I don't pass up the chance to remind her how much I love seeing them flirt with each other and also how I would be totally fine with more than flirting. Again, she gives me that "I'm sure you wouldn't" look and eye roll.

We get to the cottage early in the afternoon and the weather is perfect. Bill is waiting for us with a cold beer. While we move our stuff into the cottage, Bill gets a little fire going. We all grab a chair and a beer and sit down around the fire to catch up on life. After a couple beers, Bill asks if we'd like to check out the stuff he's done around the place.

Bill opens the door to the cottage, steps to the side and puts his hand on my wife's lower back, guiding her through the door, saying, "Ladies first.” As she enters the door he lowers his hand gently touching her ass. She glances back at him, giving him a quick smile. He shows us around the cottage, pointing out the changes. We both comment on how awesome it is. As he's showing us around, he's always next to my wife, hand on her lower back. I see him many times give her ass a quick feel.

After showing us around the cottage, he says he built a hunting shack deep in the woods too and asks if we'd like to see it. My wife immediately says, "Sure."

Bill goes to get his four-wheeler, but can only take one of us at a time. I tell my wife to go first and that I can wait. Bill asks my wife if she'd like to drive, which she agrees to. He slides back on the seat and helps her get on the four-wheeler. Since it's so warm out, my wife is wearing athletic shorts, panties, tank top and bra. Bill is in shorts and a t-shirt. As they take off into the woods, I see Bill resting his hands on my wife's thighs. I go back to the fire and grab another beer.

As they get to the shack, Bill's hands are still on my wife's thighs and he's gently swirling his fingertips on her bare skin. They hop off the four-wheeler and Bill lets my wife into the shack. He tells her, "Go check it out; I have to pee."

As she goes into the shack, he goes around the side by a tree. He's pretty much right in front of the window of the shack and, out of the corner of his eye, sees my wife staring. He finishes up and walks into the shack. My wife is blushing, knowing that he saw her watching him.

Bill asks her, "You like what you see?"

She nods and says, "Uh huh," as she glances down at his crotch.

"You want to see it up close?" he asks.

Another nod and "Uh huh."

Bill unzips his shorts and pulls his cock out. It's got to be seven or eight inches long and thick just hanging there. My wife can't stop staring at it. "You can touch it if you'd like," he says.

She reaches out using her fingers to gently lift his cock, feeling how soft, thick and heavy it is. Bill's eyes close as my wife glides her fingertips and fingernails up and down the full length of his cock. She slides a finger into his shorts to rub his balls. She can't do too much, so Bill reaches down and unbuttons his shorts. They fall to the floor.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

My wife starts using both hands, one gently stroking his cock, the other fondling his heavy balls. Her hands are making his cock harden and grow. His cock is now sticking straight out and about nine inches long. She keeps fondling him. They are standing face to face; he leans toward her, his lips landing on hers. He kisses her on the lips; to his surprise, she kisses him back. Soon their tongues are exploring each other's mouths, kissing deeply.

His hands go to her hips, holding her tight. His fingers find their way under her tank top to bare skin. He begins caressing her sides, back and belly, all the while slowly raising her tank top higher and higher. His hands are high enough on her back to find her bra and expertly unhooks it. His hands slide around to her now-freed tits. He starts massaging her tits, tugging on her huge nipples. He grabs her tank top and bra, lifting them completely off her.

Again he leans toward her; this time his lips land on her huge firm nipples. He flicks his tongue over her nipples while his hands come to rest on her ass. He continues to lick and suck her nipples while groping her ass. He moves one hand between them and slips it into her shorts and panties. His fingers part her pussy lips, entering her very wet hole. She moans and slightly moves her legs apart. He grabs the waistband of her shorts and panties, pushing them all the way down.

Now, when he is standing in front of her, his cock is pressing against her. She grabs his cock and starts to rub the head between her wet lips and over her hard clit. She tries to slip the head of his cock into her wet pussy, but can't quite get it in. She puts her arms over his shoulders and raises one leg. Taking the hint, Bill holds her leg up with one hand and grabs his cock with the other and is able to slip it into her, but only a couple of inches. They continue their deep kissing, his cock partly buried inside her.

Her legs are getting weak. He guides her to the small sofa. He leans her back, raising her legs and spreading them wide. He kneels down in front of her and begins kissing her thighs, slowly getting closer to her dripping pussy. He swirls his tongue over her parted lips before slipping it deep into her wet hole.

He keeps his tongue buried in her, tasting her arousal. He flicks his tongue all around inside her. His tongue moves to her hardening clit, while two fingers replace his tongue in her pussy. His tongue works her clit hard while two fingers pound her wet pussy. He gently swirls a finger over her anus, just enough to feel pressure and not enter. He keeps pounding her pussy with two fingers, working her clit with his tongue and rubbing her anus in circles.

Her body starts to spasm as her orgasm builds. Her anus starts to contract and release, almost pulling his finger in. His finger slips into her tight anus as she cums hard. As her orgasm subsides, he slips his fingers slowly out of her. She is spent.

Bill kisses his way up to her tits again, nibbling on her nipples. The tip of his huge cock gliding over her spread, wet pussy. He kisses up her neck to her ear, all the while his cock is gliding over her pussy. He nibbles on her ear, his balls coming to rest on her open, wet pussy. He uses one hand to gently rub his balls over her open pussy. Again she moans. He starts to slowly move his hips, always keeping his hard cock in contact with her pussy. He slides his entire length over her clit and pussy, back and forth a few times, her wetness coating his hard cock.

After a few minutes of rubbing over and against her pussy, he slips the tip of his huge cock between her lips and into her married pussy. He slides three to four inches into her, letting her get used to the size. She is so tight around his massive cock. He slowly fucks her tight pussy, ever so gradually getting deeper and deeper into her married pussy. Finally, he gets his entire nine inches into her and just holds it in her. Her pussy squeezes the huge invader, nearing yet another orgasm.

His cock is reaching places never touched before. She is enjoying the feeling of his huge cock filling and stretching her pussy. Soon their bodies are moving together as he fucks her hard. He is groping her tits and rubbing her clit, all the while keeping up the hard pounding with his cock. He is almost ready to cum and she can feel it too. They both cum together, he explodes deep inside her, his hot cum blasting her cervix. Blast after blast of cum explodes inside her, so much that it’s squeezing out with each of his strokes. Their juices combine in a pool on the floor. Now, both spent, they collapse next to each other on the sofa.

 

 

Published 
Written by HopeToShareWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments