Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson Pt 1

"Young man chats up mature woman, and gets a lesson for his cheek."

32
17 Comments 17
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please do not reproduce this story in any format without my permission. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My memories are for your enjoyment only"

We were out one night, having a nightcap in a busy hotel bar, when a youngish lad tried chatting me up at the bar. Pretty average looking but had a sparkle in his eye and his cheek; had me shaking my head in wonder. He couldn't have been above twenty-five at the most, and I was approaching forty.

I've never had a Mrs Robinson streak so I just gave him cheek back and headed back to my man. As I sat, my mister told me the lad hadn't taken his eyes off my rear the whole way back to our table. I told him the cheeky youngster had tried to chat me up, so that didn't surprise me.

"Were you tempted?" he asked.

"He's got a sparkle in his eye, but not overly, no," I replied. "He's too young," I laughed.

"I don't think you've shaken him off, he's still watching you. Go offer him a trial, see if he runs!" he dared.

Pecking him on the lips, I headed to the ladies room - which was past the bar and the young lad. As I approached, the young lad smiled at me.

"Couldn't stay away, I see," came the cheeky opener. 

"Loitering outside the ladies room will get you a reputation you know," I told him.

"I only loiter for sexy women such as yourself," he schmoozed.

"Really? You have much experience with women like me do you?" I almost laughed.

"None like you. I think you're pretty unique." (I mean his patter was almost nauseating!)

"My man thinks I could you teach you things, like a public service. How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"Your man? I think you'd prefer me!" was the typical testosterone filled response.

"Is that so? Maybe I should set you a trial to find out," I said, one eyebrow raised. "Go to the disabled loo in five minutes. Knock twice."

Turning to give my man (who I knew had been watching) a wink and blow him a kiss, I headed to the ladies.

Five minutes later, as I was wondering if he'd show, there was a double knock on the door. Letting him in, I thought it time to ask his name. Only polite after all. Rick was the answer.

"Well Rick, your test is oral. Lets see how good your tongue is when it matters"

Placing one pointed toe on the closed seat, I rolled my skirt up to show him my smooth lips, sans panties.

"On your knees boy, I don't have all night."

He approached me on his knees (this was a nice place, it was clean, don't write in hygiene fanatics!) and proceeded to thoroughly lick my lower lips, occasionally thrusting his tongue into my pussy hole.

"Oh I hate it when my man is right, you need taking in hand and training," I moaned.

Pushing his face a way, he looked distraught.

"If others have 'cum' from that, they've been faking. Can you take direction? Well, guess we'll see. Right, do you see this here?" I was holding my lips apart, flicking my bud with a blue and silver painted nail. "This is a clitoris. It has as many nerve endings as the head of your cock. Suck it to get the blood flowing and flick it with your tongue," were my first instructions.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

For a moment, as he looked at me, I thought he was going to leave, but then he shrugged and did what I said. After a couple of tentative sucks, I moaned, "Better, but a little harder."

The next couple elected a moan of the correct type. Then he remembered the flick part of my instruction, and everything went up a notch.

Pushing him away again, he looked pained. I had to laugh. "You're doing good, don't look like that, but there's another part. I'd like to introduce you to, a g-spot. Put two fingers into my pussy, and push in. Keep your palm up. As your fingers travel up the front wall, you'll feel a smooth spot. That's a g-spot. I like to think it's the base to the clitoris' head. Rub both together and you're almost guaranteed to make a woman cum."

He didn't need telling twice to enter me, pushing his fingers in slowly, pulling out and pushing further in. As he hit the spot, the expression on his face was like a child that finally solved the puzzle: Wonderment and delight.

Pulling his head back to my clit, I steadied myself for the orgasm that was surely on it's way. The rub of his fingers on my g-spot and the tongue flicking my clit, with the occasional suck, it didn't take long and I felt a squirt deep inside as it broke, covering his hand with juice.

He sat back with a self satisfied grin. 

"Did I pass the test?" he asked a little smugly.

Cleaning myself up, replacing my panties, I headed for the door.

Turning back, I said "Maybe. I'll show my man the photos and see what he thinks. You're trainable, and I've just taught you one major lesson all the women who come after me will be glad of."

"Wait! What photos?" he demanded as he struggled to his feet.

"The ones I took of you eating my pussy, and finger-fucking me. You were concentrating so hard you didn't notice, but I always gather evidence for my man. It's part of our deal," I explained as I gave his straining hard-on a squeeze through his trousers.
"You should release that before you go back, you've earned a wank. Lock the door."

I returned to my man, who just raised his eyebrows in question. Handing him the phone, I said, "Started out as a three, but rose to a five with direction. Definitely trainable, but might also run. His face when I mentioned the photo's was almost scared," I laughed. "At least his future partners will benefit from his improved oral skills."

Draining our drinks, my man headed to the bar for one final round before taking me to bed. As he sat back beside me, he handed me a piece of toilet paper with a number on it.

"Your friend hasn't run after all."

Published 
Written by DuffysGirl19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments