Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marrying Carol 3

"Plans for the wedding progress"

13
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Now that our engagement was out in the open we needed to get stuff done.  The wedding would be small and elegant.  We sent out the invitations primarily to family, school friends and work associates. In a moment of naughtiness, we included Carol's old boyfriend Bill, his friend Tom, and Ralph, from work.  The next few weeks were hectic.  We needed to book a venue, a minister (!) and we needed to pick out food, flowers and a wedding dress for Carol.  The wedding dress was elegant and very sexy.  It was an all-white (!) lace dress with a short train.  I had, as groomsmen, a few cousins and an old friend, Chucky as best man.

At home, we continued to have wild daily sex.  Carol had the ability to have multiple orgasms and I had more cum than I thought ever existed.  We were very happy.

I tried to turn down an offer of a bachelor party, but my friend Chucky would have none of that. He would make all of the arrangements. Some of Carol's friends arranged a bachelorette party. The girls were planning a wild time. On the night of her party, Carol wore a red mini dress and, as usual, no underwear.  They had rented a room for the party at a local VFW.  I'll attempt to recount what Carol told me.

There was an open bar, lots of naughty decorations and loud music.  The women drank copiously and were loud.  Most of them knew of Carol's past and there were lots of ribald jokes.  In the middle of the party, a group of local male entertainers called the Firemen whose motto was "We will Hose You" and whose reputation was rather racy, arrived.  They wore tuxes and started dancing to grinding music.  The tuxes were rip-away costumes and they were wearing gold jockstraps. 

Carol was seated in a chair in the middle of the room.  The Firemen were dancing directly in front of Carol.  They were humping their gold jockstraps in her face.  Carol told me that they eventually dropped their jockstraps and waved their big cocks in her face.  She told me their cocks were inviting. 

The drunken women started chanting, "Suck it, Suck it." 

Carol said she kissed the crown of the biggest cock and the crowd went wild.  The dancers started rubbing their cocks on Carol's face and neck.  She told me she was tempted but resisted their cocks.  A few of the women in the crowd started dancing with the strippers and soon a few of them were on their knees sucking the men's large cocks.  As a climax, the dancers started shooting cum all over the horny women.  The women were cheering and rubbing the cum all over their faces.

Carol said a few of the women pulled the men into a back room and she assumed they were fucking.  When they came back, the crowd cheered loudly. Her best friend, Betty, fucked one of the men in the middle of the floor.  It was wild.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Carol told me that all the sexy atmosphere made her horny.  She wanted to pull her dress up and finger fuck herself to a massive orgasm in front of everyone, but she didn't.  

She asked me, "I did alright, didn't I?"

I pulled her to me and said, "I'm so proud of you."

When the bachelorette party was over Carol came home, a little tipsy and very horny.  She told me about all the goings-on while I stroked my cock and she finger fucked herself.  She was very explicit about the Firemen's dancers cocks and the wild goings-on with sexual abandon by her friends.

I asked, "Did you miss having sex with them?"

She said, "I was turned on, but I really wanted to come home and have sex with you."

As for the bachelor party, Chucky had arranged a function room at one of the more elegant hotels in town. I was still apprehensive about it, but Carol said, "Go and have a good time as your last night as a bachelor." 

The party started with an open bar and many of the people were making sexy jokes about Carol and me.  As the night wore on I was getting more relaxed and the guests were getting more raucous.  They put me in a chair in the middle of the room and the music turned into stripper songs. 

Three hot strippers sauntered into the room dressed in tiny thongs, topless and all wearing feathery masks and blond wigs.  Each of them had firm tits with pert nipples and rounded asses.  They all looked hot.  One of them danced in front of me thrusting her tits in my face.  Another stood behind me and rubbed her tits on my neck. 

The crowd started chanting, "Lap dance, Lap dance."

The hottest of them started grinding her ass on my hard cock.  She swiveled and thrust her naked ass at me.  She whispered to me that if I wanted I could have a private dance in the other room.  I was tempted, but said no thanks.  The other two were mingling with the guests and there was a lot of groping going on.  One of them disappeared with my friend Chuck.  When he came back he had a big smile on his face and the stripper had cum on her face.  The crowd cheered.  

Ralph from our work took off with the third stripper.  They were only gone for a few minutes when they came back.  The stripper looked angry and Ralph had a red welt on his face.  It looked like she had slapped him. 

Around midnight the party started to break up.  Everyone had a good time.  I thanked Chucky.  I was horny and wanted to get home and ravish Carol.

When I got to the apartment there was no Carol in sight.  I heard stripper music coming from the bedroom.  Carol strutted out in a tiny thong, topless and wearing a feather mask.  I was stunned.

I asked, "Were you at my party?"

Carol said, "You'll never know. How about a lap dance?"  

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments