Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation, Interrupted!

"Rose tries to pleasure herself, but finds difficulties."

19
10 Comments 10
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"My second story, I hope you enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>- Rose x"

It was a regular Wednesday and I woke up hornier than usual.

My husband walked out of the bathroom still glistening with droplets of water from his shower. Ron, my husband, is seventy-five years old, thirty years older than me, but still, quite fit. Even though his libido has diminished over the years, he still has a beautiful body and a lovely nine-inch cock. He is semi-retired but still loves to go to work for the company his family started.

"Good morning, Rose," Ron said as he kissed me. He grabbed his shirt and pants and headed back to the bathroom but not before pulling the duvet back and sucking on my toes. God, I loved that and smiled at him.

As I watched that naked ass walking into the bathroom, I pulled the covers back to cool my hot skin. My fingers drifted down my stomach to my tingling pussy. I rubbed my clit a few times then slid two fingers into my already wet pussy. I moaned as my fingers fucked my hungry pussy. I pinched my nipples, twisting them between my index finger and my thumb. It felt so good, and I started rubbing my clit with four fingers rubbing faster and faster. My back arched upwards.

“Horny this morning?” my husband asked, breaking my rhythm. 

“Very! Want to help me?” I asked breathlessly.

“Sure, a blowjob?” he asked opening his belt. I guess he didn’t understand the “Helping me" thing.

I crawled down to the edge of the bed and opened the fly of his gray pants. Pulling down his pants and underwear in one motion, I  exposed his half hard cock. I took his uncircumcised cock deep in my mouth. I was very practiced over the years and I can easily deep throat Ron’s cock. As I slowly pulled my mouth away, I moved my tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock. This technique has always brought hard results.

Ron was rock hard now as I licked the side of his cock.

“Oh yes! You can really suck cock,” Ron groaned.

I licked the underside of his shaft, before taking him deep in my mouth again. I pulled his cock from my mouth and looked up at him seductively.

"I want you to fuck me, baby," I pleaded.

Ron looked down at me apologetically.

“Sorry, I only have time for a blowjob this morning.”

I was extremely disappointed but I have been conditioned to serve and be a dutiful wife. I took his cock deep in my mouth.

Ron put his hands on the sides of my head as he slowly started to fuck my mouth. Faster and faster, he moved into my mouth.

“Finger!” he exclaimed.

I pushed a finger into his asshole and rubbed his prostate.

“Cumming!” he groaned.

His cock exploded with his hot cum into my awaiting mouth. There was a lot, but I swallowed it all. I looked up at him as he pulled his cock away.

"Thank you, baby, that was amazing!" he said as he pulled up his pants.

I smiled up at him.

“I will take care of you tonight,” he told me as he kissed my forehead and left.

I knew that wasn’t going to happen, but I think he meant well.

I decided that since I was up, I might as well make coffee.  I trundled down to the kitchen, made my coffee and opened my laptop. Let’s see, news or lushstories.com? Lush, it is.

I signed in and checked out a few of my favourite authors.  Almost immediately, my hand was under my robe, rubbing my pussy. I was getting closer to the edge, when… the doorbell rang!

 

Ding-dong.

 

“What the…?” I couldn’t believe it.

Pissed off, I moved, perturbed, toward the front door, and I moved the curtain to see who it was. It was Steven, the head of the charity where I volunteer. He is a tall, very handsome black man, who I have a severe lust-crush on. Here I was, no makeup and wearing only a robe. Maybe I could pretend I was not home.

“Rose, can you open the door? This box is heavy,“ he said through the door.

Nope.

I fixed my hair a bit and straightened my robe, but it was futile. I opened the door reluctantly.

“Hi, Steven, I thought you were dropping these off tomorrow?“ I asked.

“Shit, sorry, it was tomorrow,” he said apologetically.

"It's okay. You're here now. You can put them on the kitchen table," I said pointing to the table.

Steven put the box down and then glanced at my laptop, which I'd left open. On it was a Lush story on bondage and a couple of pictures of my feet and my pussy.

Embarrassed, I quickly closed my computer.

He turned to me and smiled.

“Lush, huh? I like the stories a lot,” he said, smiling slyly.

"Me too," I answered quickly.

"I like to masturbate to them," he confessed. "Do you?" he added.

I hesitated but answered, "Yes. I was when you came to the door."

“Please don’t stop on my account,” Steven said lustfully.

My lust overcame my shyness and I hopped up on the kitchen table, opened my robe and my legs and started rubbing my pussy for him.

Steven sat down on a chair and moved in to get a better look. I couldn’t see it but I knew he was stroking his cock as he watched me. I had always longed to fuck Steven; he was extremely hot and recently divorced, but the opportunity never presented itself.

Steven stood up and moved his cock toward my pussy when suddenly--the sound of keys at the back door!

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

 

Jingle! Creak!

 

Steven jumped back and quickly pulled up his pants.

“Hello, Miss Rose, it's Carlotta!” the woman called out from the back door.

“Cleaning lady,” I whispered to Steven as I got off the table.

We both got ourselves together just as Carlotta and a younger girl came around the corner.

“Hi, Carlotta, this is Steven. He works at the charity with me,” I introduced them.

"Hello. This is my niece, Isabella." Carlotta motioned to the girl.

"Nice to meet you both, unfortunately, I need to get going," Steven said trying to make a hasty exit.

"I’ll walk you out,” I said as we headed into the foyer.

At the door, I squeezed the bulge in his pants.

“If you want, I can come out and give you an amazing blowjob in your car?” I hissed.

“I would love that,” he said smiling. “But I would like to come by tomorrow and start at the beginning again.”

This made me want him even more.

"Sounds perfect," I said as I stretched up on my toes and kissed him. He reached between my legs and fingered my very wet pussy.

I smiled as he walked down the driveway.

I walked back into the kitchen, where Carlotta and Isabella were cleaning. We chatted for a bit. I found out that Isabella is nineteen and here for a month while her parents are in Brazil.  She was very exotic looking, with bright blue eyes, dark skin and platinum blond hair in a long braid. I told them I was going to have a shower and headed upstairs.

As the hot water cascaded down my naked body, I was lost in the din of the rushing water. My hands moved across my body, feeling the fullness of my breasts, then down to my wanting pussy.

 

Knock-knock!

 

“Come on!” I said under my breath.

"Hello, Miss Rose, it's Carlotta," Carlotta said through the door.

Calming my voice, “Yes, Carlotta, what is it?”

“My mother called, she needs me to take her to the doctor.”

"Okay, I hope she is alright," I answered back.

"She should be. I can finish up, day after tomorrow.”

"Okay, but the day after, not tomorrow," I said to make sure.

"Alright, thank you. Bye," Carlotta said as I heard the bedroom door close.

Stepping out of the shower I quickly dried off and headed to the bed. I was determined to cum before I was interrupted again.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. The cool wind from the window cooled my skin. I didn't waste any time. I pushed three fingers inside my pussy and then rubbed my clitoris with my palm. I was moving in and out of my very sensitive pussy, fucking it with my hand. I reached around and pushed my finger into my asshole. I was finally at the pinnacle. I started to cum! It felt like electric shocks all over, and I was losing control of my muscles. After a few minutes, the spasms subsided. I had cum, finally.

I opened my eyes to see Isabella standing in the doorway with her hand in her shorts.

“How long were you standing there?” I demanded.

“Five minutes,” she said with a slight Brazilian accent.

“What?” I replied incredulously.

“I didn’t want to interrupt you,” she added.

Well, I was appreciative of that.

“Did you enjoy watching me?” I asked.

"Yes, I did. It was so beautiful watching you cum,” she answered earnestly.

I saw her hand was still in her shorts moving up and down as we talked.

"I see you have already started. Maybe I could watch you?" I offered.

Isabella didn’t even respond in words; she just pulled down her shorts and pulled off her top exposing a perfect nubile body and jumped on the bed beside me.

“Have you ever been with a woman before?” I asked.

“No, but I find girls very attractive,” she told me.

“Me too. Masturbate for me, Isabella,” I ordered.

Isabella’s hand moved to her completely shaved pussy and began rubbing her clit in a circle. I mirrored her as we watched each other playing with our pussies. 

“Mutual masturbation is fun, but would you to do more?” I asked her.

“Oh yes!” she answered quickly.

"Okay then, lie back and relax," I instructed.

I took her feet and put them together and kissed the bottoms of her feet and then I sucked on her toes, never losing eye contact with her. I spread her legs and trailed my tongue from her calf to her inner thigh. I smiled at her; she smiled back with anticipation. I moved to her beautiful pussy. I blew on it and she shivered. Then in one motion, I licked her entire pussy with the flat of my tongue. Isabella moaned loudly. I flicked my tongue rapidly on her clitoris, pushing my fingers inside her pussy. I started rubbing her G-spot and she started cumming immediately. Her hot juices flowed out of her pussy. And I lapped up every drop. 

I moved up and kissed her on the lips so she could taste herself.

“Oh my God, I have never cum like that before!” she exclaimed.

“Happy I could help. My turn to cum again," I said, getting between her legs. Scissoring her, I began thrusting my hips and my pussy against hers.  I always loved this position because I can suck on the girl's toes as I rubbed, which I did.

I came first and Isabella came maybe a minute later.

We fell back on the bed with our legs entangled, spent.

I thought the day was going to be un-orgasmic, but it turned out to be a fantastic day.

 

Published 
Written by CuriousRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments