Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Journal Part Two

"Best if you read the first part "My Journal" to get what is happening."

11
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words


Journal Entry: January 21, 2015

Things seem to be getting a bit better in the sex department. I got home today and she was in the kitchen making dinner wearing a nice short sundress. I snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck. I then lifted the sundress up from behind and lowered her panties to the floor. Unzipping my pants, my hard-on sprung out. She didn't resist at all as I pressed my cock between her legs. 

As I manoeuvred my cock around trying to gain entrance, I could feel some wetness from her pussy cover the head of my cock. I slid my hardness all the way into her hole with one thrust and began pumping. She took it like a champ. Her pussy was so wet and warm it wasn't long before I felt the tingling inside my balls and began to cum. When I pulled out I leaned in, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you, honey."

She had a grin on her face and replied, "No problem."

Journal Entry: January 25, 2015

It's been a few days and my wife has been really cheery around the house, which is always welcomed. This evening I decided would be a special treat for her. I was going to eat her pussy and make her cum like crazy.

I beckoned my dear wife to the bedroom. I got her stripped and onto the bed. Slowly I worked my way down to her love box and started licking her clit. Her pussy was already warm and wet. I didn't remember it ever tasting this good as I ran my tongue over her puffy swollen lips. I wanted to give her a huge orgasm first but I couldn't take it. My cock was just too hard and I had to get it inside. I slid up and pressed the head of my cock to her opening. 

I must have stopped licking her pussy just a little bit too soon because she had a look of surprise on her face. I slide my cock all the way in with one thrust and began giving her a good pounding. I was worried I may cum too quick so I closed my eyes and concentrated. 

A moment later I could feel her hand sliding around my cock putting extra pressure on the top of my shaft. Soon she started moaning. I looked down as I kept on thrusting. My wife had her eyes closed and was moaning in ecstasy as somehow she had buried three fingers into her pussy while I was fucking her. Her hand moved along with each of my thrusts. Within seconds she let out an, "Oh my God I'm cumming!" My balls immediately began to empty inside of her. Tonight  I feel very happy. She seems to be finally letting her sexuality open up.

Journal Entry: February 11, 2015

Just like with all things in life sometimes there is a regression. All last week she complained of being too tired and sore for sex. I'm starting to think maybe I should tease her with "Biggie" again. She seemed to like it before. Food for thought.

Journal Entry: February 26, 2015

Today was a strange day. I got off work early and the Mrs. had the day off. When I walked into the house it was complete silence. I walked through the house until I finally found her napping on the bed. She looked so sexy laying on the bed sleeping in the nude. I almost forgot to breathe as I gazed at her lower naked half protruding from under the sheets. I could see her pussy from the position she was laying in. It looked so beautiful. The lips so puffy and it looked like the slightest bit of wetness between them. 

I decided to head into one of the other rooms and get my cock nice and hard then come back in and slip it in her for a surprise wake up. It took a while for me to find something interesting enough on my phone to help get me nice and hard.

I heard some movement coming from the bedroom my wife was in. I knew I had to hurry up or I may lose the opportunity. As I headed back to the bedroom my hard cock standing proud and firm the movement in the bedroom got a bit louder. 

I peeked into the room to see my sleeping wife had awakened. Not only had awakened but now she had her back towards the door and her hands on the headboard as she was bouncing up and down on Biggie, the huge dildo. I could see the cream from her stretched pussy coating the fat shaft of the big phallus. Her breathing was loud and heavy as she bounced up and down. I felt my heart pounding in my chest and realized my mouth was wide open. I snuck away just as she collapsed onto the bed in orgasm with the huge dildo still stuck in her pussy.

Journal Entry: March 1, 2015

 It's been a few days since my early visit home and I stayed mum about what I had witnessed. I thought my best course of action would be to see if I could get her to admit to her infidelity. I was feeling confused and a bit jealous. 

So this time when I got home I found her again making dinner in the kitchen wearing another sexy sundress. I felt a lump in my throat when I got a glimpse of what may have been no panties under her dress. I pondered, 'Could she have been fucking the huge dildo all along? Is that why her pussy lips were always puffy? Is that why my cock slid in so easily? Is that why she complained of being too sore for sex?' I knew I had to find out.

After dinner, I took her by the hand and told her to follow me. I brought my wife up to the bedroom and said, "I think you deserve something special tonight." 

I told her to take a quick shower while I get things ready and she replied, "A shower sounds a good idea."

While she was in the shower I peaked in and said, "Hey honey do we still have some of those old toys we used to play with?"

She responded with, " I don't know dear they are probably around someplace." 
  
She came out from the shower wrapped in a towel and said, "So what's the special treat you have for me?" I pushed my wife onto the bed and spread her knees apart. I quickly began licking at her clit and noticed her pussy lips were swollen. After a few minutes of licking, I stood up and slid my hard cock fully into her hole. She smiled pleasantly as I began pumping in and out. I slowed my pumping down and withdrew my cock from her hole. Reaching under the pillow next to her I pulled out the huge dildo called Biggie. 

She looked at me and said, "Oh I remember him, where did you find it?"  I thought to myself, 'how could she pretend she hasn't seen it?

I lowered the fat cock down between her legs. I asked, "Do you think you can handle him again?"

My wife replied, "I don't know but I'll give it a try." I slowly started to insert the large head into my wife's opening. Her lips stretched over as I slowly eased the head in and out. Her legs seemed to instinctively open a bit wider.

 As I started to push a couple of inches gently inside, her eyes closed and soft moans escaped her lips. I had gotten about one-third of its thick shaft moving in and out of her at a nice rhythm when suddenly her hand moved down onto mine. She started moving my hand a bit faster picking up the pace and her moaning followed suit. 

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

Next thing I knew her fingers pushed my hand out of the way. She grabbed the oversized penis by the base and drove its full length into her wet hole. My wife let out a loud moan of satisfaction as it filled her deep inside. She held it fully inserted for a moment and let out little noises I had never heard before. Then she slowly pulled its length from within, until the head popped out. It was glistening from her wetness. 

With one smooth move, she thrust it all the way back inside and immediately started fucking herself with fast hard strokes. I said, "Honey slow down so I can enjoy the moment."  My request went completely ignored and she picked up the pace, fucking herself hard and fast. Her pussy lips stretched up and down wrapped snugly around the shaft as 10 inches of thick cock sent electricity through her body. She continued to relentlessly pound her pussy until she screamed the word "fuck" over and over and a shattering orgasm sent her entire body into spasms. 

When her body finally stopped trembling her breathing remained heavy. She laid there with just the balls off the big dildo showing between her legs. I slowly pulled the cock from her pussy and she let out a long moan. It was covered in her creamy juices. My eyes locked on the gape it left behind. My wife looked at me and said, "Come fuck me." 

I quickly slid my rock hard cock into her pussy. It felt very different. I pumped hard giving her every ounce of thrust I could. As I stared at my wife a large smile grew over her face and she said, "That feels so nice honey." Her breathing had returned to normal as she continued taunting me. "Go ahead give to me baby." The sweat began to bead on my forehead and chest.  

My wife placed her hand on my shoulder as she looked into my eyes. She was smiling shaking her head up and down as if giving me permission to give her everything I could until I finally came pressing my pelvis hard against hers.

Journal Entry: March 6, 2015

I've reached a conflict within myself. I need to confront my wife. I am so confused and I need to better understand what she is thinking. My only choice is to have a straight forward conversation.

Journal Entry: March 9, 2015

I got home from work and I said to my wife, "We need to talk."

She replied, "Sure honey what's up?" I led her into the bedroom and motioned for her to sit next to me on the bed.

I felt anxious as I started the conversation, "I'm glad you are becoming more open in the sex department but I'm wondering if I'm not giving you what you need. I mean I think you may be using Biggie behind my back." My wife looked at me with a small grin on her face.

She said, "Honey that is so silly, you are the love if my life and no big old dildo could ever replace that." Then she said, " I just want you to be happy and if you using that toy on me makes you happy I would never want to hurt your feelings and refuse." 

I looked at my wife and she had such a concerned look on her face. I replied, "You really do this just for me?"

My wife gently touched my face, stroking her fingertips down my chin she said, "Of course it's all for you. Now, let me make you feel better." 

Her hand slowly reached behind my head and she gently pulled me in for a kiss. Her hand slid from my face down to my shoulders as she pushed, moving me down and began to spread her legs. She lifted her sundress up to her stomach exposing her bare lower half. 

Her knees rose up and I found myself staring directly at her pussy. I stared at her swollen pussy lips and the moisture between her folds. I started to speak, "Babe have you been?" when my head was forced down and pulled into her pussy. I tried to finish my sentence but only muffled noises came out as she ground her pussy against my mouth. My tongue began flicking over her clit and through her folds finding a strangely familiar taste.
 
I licked until her pussy was soaked from the wetness in my mouth. I raised up on to my knees and began to hastily unbuckle my belt when I saw her hand reach behind the pillow. Suddenly the massive dildo appeared in her hand. As she held it by the balls she moved it down between her legs sliding its length over the slickness I created on her pussy. She spread her legs farther apart and her hole opened up. She pushed the head against the opening of her pussy and with a naughty grin on her face she looked at me and said, "Biggie goes first." 

My wife took a deep breath and then slid Biggie's massive size inside. She let out a long, loud moan as her pussy stretched, slowly swallowing inch after inch. She exhaled and I could see all of the breath leave her chest when the ballsy base finally met with her clit. The sound of wet air escaped from inside her pussy as the thick shaft filled every possible space within her. 

She pulled it by the balls, withdrawing it to the tip and then forced it back in. With each thrust, a wet squelching sound of air was forced out of her pussy. A few more long strokes and the forced air sound was replaced with the sound of sloppy wetness. Her pussy was now eagerly welcoming every thick inch. The wetness from her pussy began to soak the sheet beneath her as she started thrusting this big cock faster. 

I watched as her hips started to rise and her back arched. Her mouth was wide open as if she was screaming but no sound was coming out. No sound until her hand found the base of the enormous fake phallus and began to slam its balls against her clit, then the sound I heard was a scream that filled the entire house as her insides exploded in an orgasm. The orgasm sent her back into a full arch and caused her ass to slam onto the bed then back up into the air again. 

Her body finally came to rest and she slowly pulled Biggie from her pussy. I found myself once again staring at her gaped hole and swollen lips. She looked at me and said, "C' mon honey don't make me wait." My cock was so hard it hurt. I slid my cock inside and began pumping as hard as I could. I heard her giggle as she slid her hand down and grabbed my balls. My little sweet wife began massaging my balls while softly saying, "Go ahead honey give me that cum."

It was a strange but amazingly satisfying feeling as I emptied my balls. I pulled my cock from her pussy and rolled over onto the bed. My wife sat up and looked at me with a big smile. She had Biggie in her hand, placing him on my chest she said, "Now there is some gentle soap next to the sink, clean Biggie up and then put him back under my pillow dear." 

 

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments