Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife and the Persian Princess

"Alvah and G have their first threesome with another woman"

15
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Since Galatea and I started swinging about a year or so ago, it seems that new sexual adventures have been openly presenting themselves more and more. Just mentioning swinging in casual conversation sparks intrigue and excitement in others outside of the lifestyle. People that one would never guess would be interested begin asking questions about how we got started, about parties in the area, websites, and in slightly rarer instances they ask if we can introduce them to the lifestyle. So far, we have only played with other couples and single males*, but the other night we had our first encounter with a beautiful unicorn. 

Collette was her name. She has cut my hair for years, and I have always had a bit of a crush on her. She’s very sexy, Persian, and always dresses in black leggings and a tight black t-shirt that show off her wonderfully magnificent curves. I always assumed she had her tits done because they were just too perfect—especially when they hung in my face while she washed my hair. 

Her dark brown eyes hypnotize me when chatting and we always have great conversations. We genuinely like each other. She knows that I am married, but we always flirt with each other anyway. Up until now, it has always been in good fun, but on my last trip I mentioned to her that Galatea and I had started swinging.

“No way?!” she exclaimed. “That is the coolest thing that I have heard all day. How long have you been doing this for?”

I briefly went over how we just got started a little while ago and have been enjoying the journey together and all the usual things we tell people when they ask.

“Yeah, you know, I haven’t done that myself, but ah… I have read about it, and you know you see things…”

“Yeah, that’s what piqued our interest, too,” I said trying not to let things get too awkward, 

“So, how do you meet people?”

“There are a few websites online that have made things easier,” I said, “and sometimes we just bump into people and it somehow comes up.” 

“What are the sites?”

I hesitated for a moment. “Ahh, there are a bunch. I can write down a few that we use when we're done if you want.”

We chatted a bit more before she finished. I wrote down a few of the sites that we use, put down my screen names. She hugged me before I left, something that she never did before. I felt her giant tits press into me and felt the excitement run through my body. I left and went home thinking about whether or not she would get along with G. 

It was all I could think about when G and I sat down to dinner. So, out of nowhere, I blurted out all about the conversation we had and must have got real descriptive when I described her because, in the middle of my story, G cut me off and very directly said, “You want to fuck her don’t you?”

“What?” I said back, surprised.

“You heard me.” 

“Well, I wouldn’t say no if I got the chance….and you know, if you’re involved and cool with it and shit.”

“Invite her over.”

“What, really?” I said quickly, unable to hide my surprise and excitement.

“Yeah, this isn’t all about me you know,” she said smiling. “Plus, if she’s as hot as you say she is, I want a piece of that, too.”

“You’re serious?”

“Fuck yeah I am. Go check to see if she made an account.”

We went and checked on one of the sites we belong to. Sure enough, listed in the "Newest Matches" section was the beautiful "Persian Princess". We clicked on her profile and looked through her pictures. We opened up our private pictures for her and sent her a message asking if she was free. Then we had to wait.

As anyone can guess, all the talk of threesomes and beautiful, big-breasted women made us both very horny. As soon as we hit "send" my hands were all over G. Her clothes were off in a matter of seconds. Mine were off after a few seconds more. She sat down in my office chair, spread her legs, and stared into my eyes, begging me to lick her pussy without ever saying a word. I could not resist the invitation and soon my tongue was busy exploring every bit of my wife’s sopping wet cunt. 

After what seemed like only a few seconds, she reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pressed my face harder into her. She was about to cum. Her body tightened up for a moment. I reached up with my right hand and grabbed her left tit and pinched her nipple. It drove her over the edge and she exploded all over my face. Her screams filled the house as her body spasmed in the chair. My cock was so hard I could feel it pulsing as I stood up and looked at her. She looked back up at me and gave me a naughty smile that told me what she wanted now.

She got up and hopped across the hallway to our bedroom. I followed. My cock bobbed up and down as I walked behind her. She jumped on the bed and got down on all fours. She threw her ass in the air. Her pretty pink pussy bloomed open like a delicate flower’s petals and begged me to slide inside of her. I could not resist. 

I did not last long. The excitement of the day got to me and after only a few strokes I could feel my balls start to twitch. She felt it, too and she knew just what to say to put me over the edge.

“Mmm, yeah baby, I can’t wait to watch you fuck her with that big dick of yourrrrrrrrssss…” she squeaked as I thrust into her.  

I started cumming. There was no stopping it. I didn’t pull out. I emptied my balls deep into my wife’s pussy.

“OHHWWAHHHH!!!!” 

“Oh yeah, baby. Give it all to mmmmmm... every bit of it… MMMM, maybe Collette will eat your cum out of my pussy… MMM, yeah, you’d like that. I know you would.”

“Oh my god,” was all I could manage to spit out as I tried not to tip over. 

Before I knew it, we were both laying on our backs staring at the ceiling. 

“Oh baby, that was so hot,” she cooed to me.

“Tell me about it, I really didn’t think you would be so enthusiastic about this.”

“I told you! This isn’t just about me. I want to make your fantasies come true, too, you know.”

I held her while we continued with our pillow talk before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, I went and checked the site. There was a message in our inbox. It was from Collette. She was excited to hear from us and accepted our invitation to host her for an evening of fun. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I called to Galatea and we set a date for Friday night (two days away.) 

***

Collette arrived at our place at around ten o’clock. She wore the tiniest little black dress that seemed to burst at its seams. Her tits were just begging to be let out. I let her in and introduced her to Galatea. Galatea wore this funky little half-shirt with a cactus pattern on it and a black mini skirt with one of her "I love cock" panties on underneath. They hugged and I saw them peak out the bottom. My cock grew hard instantly. For the last two days, this was all I could think about. Now it seemed that it was actually going to happen. 

We gave Collette a tour of our place ending with our bedroom. The lights were turned down low and a few accent lights, music, and essential oils set a very sexual mood. Galatea complemented Collette on her dress and body. 

“And you are just as beautiful as Alvah describes you,” she said playing with her hair. “Your hair is magnificent. I love to just run my hands through it.” 

emiesmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emiesmith

Galatea started swaying to the music as Collette ran her fingers through her hair. G’s hands, moving in rhythm, found their way to Collette’s hips and curves. I leaned back against the dresser and watched one of my fantasies unfold before my eyes. 

“Alvah, why haven’t you told me about your beautiful hair stylist before?” G said flirtatiously over her shoulder.

“I guess I secretly wanted to keep her to myself,” I replied, playing along.

“Ohhhh, he’s bad!” Collette said, slapping Galatea on the shoulder. 

The women continued dancing, becoming more playful with every minute. Soon, G’s shirt was unbuttoned and Collette complimented Galatea’s breasts.

“Ohhh, please. Mine cannot compare to yours.” 

“Noooo, yours are gorgeous and natural. I had to have some work done to get these,” she said, smiling while slowly sliding the strap of her dress down her right shoulder. And just like that, her tits were out, too.

“Wow! Just wow,” was all I could say.

“For real,” G agreed.

Collette blushed. Blood rushed to parts of me as well. I took my shirt off, too, so as to not be the only one left with a shirt on. While the shirt was over my head Galatea and Collette started kissing. I don’t know who kissed who first, but I didn’t care. They started really making out. Their hands ran up and down each others bodies, stopping to fully appreciate each and every curve. Collette’s dress ended up on the floor. She wasn’t wearing any panties. G’s skirt followed. 

Abruptly, G turned around and looked at me with lust in her eyes. She danced over to me gracefully and planted a big wet kiss right on my lips. Collette came up behind her and kissed me, then G. G kissed her back. I kissed Collette. We tried a triple kiss to limited success and we all “fell” onto the bed laughing. 

They both ripped my pants off together and threw them to the side. My cock stood fully erect. I never wear underwear anymore. I don’t know if I have ever been that excited.

“Would you mind if we sucked your cock for a little while?” G purred grabbing my throbbing member before she even finished her sentence.

All I could do was moan.

“MMMM, I think that means he’s OK with it,” G said to Collette.

“Yes, I think so,” Collette replied, before taking my cock in her mouth.

“Oh my god,” I sighed, falling back into the pillows. More moans followed. I could hear the girls giggling and kissing each other while they played with and sucked on my cock. I tried to look down to watch the action, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open longer than a few seconds as the pleasure was so intense. It seemed to go on forever but also seemed to end instantly.

“Can I fuck him?” I heard Collette ask G. I looked down and saw the two women looking at each other. G looked up to me.

“No…,” she said. I was a little disappointed. “I want to see him fuck you.” 

My disappointment instantly ended. Collette laughed playfully and got ready to take me doggy style. Galatea grabbed the little black bottle of lube off the night stand and rubbed a few drops onto my raging hard-on. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me.

“God damn, you are sexy, baby,” she said to me, stroking my cock. “I can’t wait to watch you fuck her.” 

I had no words. All I could do was smile from ear to ear as I got behind this beautiful sex goddess and got ready to fuck her in front of my wife on our bed.

I toyed with her pussy with my cock, rubbing it back and forth against her swollen hole. She thrusted back into me and, just like that, I was sliding in and out of her. Her pussy was fantastic. Tight enough to squeeze my cock, but it opened up easily with just a few long slow strokes. Within a minute or so, I was able to really start riding her big, bouncy booty. I fucked harder and deeper. I felt her pussy grow wetter and wetter. She let out long, loud moans that echoed through the room. G came up next to me and spanked her ass. I spanked G’s. She spanked mine.

“You should let her eat your pussy, baby,” I huffed out to her while fucking Collette.

“You read my mind, baby,” she whispered in my ear. She leaned in and kissed me and bit my lower lip before moving into position in front of Collette. She spread her legs wide and popped her pussy up so that Collette could fully bury her face in her wanting twat.  I continued fucking away at Collette’s pussy. I could feel her nearing her next orgasm. I looked down and saw G’s face and chest flush. She was going to cum, too. I felt my own orgasm building, but pushed it down, not wanting the night to end. 

Collette came first. Galatea’s orgasm followed. Every muscle in her body tightened. She looked absolutely beautiful. 

“God damn, ladies. You are both utterly gorgeous,” I said pulling my cock out of Collette and maneuvering my way between my wife’s legs. 

“Can I fuck you for a little while now?” I said looking directly in her eyes.

She nodded. I slid into her. Her eyes closed, and a little whimper snuck out from between her lips. 

“Oh yes, baby,” she moaned. 

I fucked her slowly at first, letting her recover a bit from her last orgasm. Collette laid across the foot of the bed and watched us and massaged her own tits. I looked over at her, extended my arm, and reached for one of her boobs. She squirmed over and let me take one in my hand. She slid up next to G. I was able to position myself so I could suck on one of her perky brown nipples wile I fucked my wife. 

“Ohhh yeah, baby. Ohhh yeah, baby. Ohh yeah baby,” was all I could hear from G.

Collete got up again and moved behind me. She grabbed G’s legs and pulled them up into the air, allowing me to plunge my cock deeper into my wife’s pussy. I could feel the walls of her womb tighten around me. She was going to cum again. 

She screamed with delight. I’m sure the entire neighborhood heard her. Collette pressed into me and pushed me deeper into G and held me there. She shook my hips back and forth causing my cock to shake inside of Galatea’s tight pussy. Her orgasm seemed to last for ever. 

I pulled out and turned around and without even thinking about it I fell into Collette’s embrace. My cock instinctively found its way inside of her. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. I was ready to cum now. 

G sensed this and came up behind me and started running her hands up and down my chest and abs. 

“Fuck her, baby. Make her cum……mmmmm, you are so beautiful fucking her,” she whispered in my ear as she rubbed on my nipples.  

It was too much for me. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I was cumming. I almost came deep inside of Collette but forced myself to pull out. I shot a magnificent stream of cum up her stomach and onto her spectacular rack. 

“Yeah, baby, go on, explode all over her,” Galatea shouted at me as I came. She grabbed my cock and pumped away determined to get every last drop out of my balls.

I smiled and threw my hands in the air like I just won a gold medal in the olympics and roared with pleasure as I continued cumming. Jets of cum shot everywhere. Eventually, I collapsed into the bed.   

All three of us fell asleep wrapped up in each other. Collette left in the morning before Galatea and I woke up. G woke me up with a morning quickie before she got in the shower. I sat and watched her while I lay in bed still half dreaming about the night before.   

 

* some of these adventures have been throughly documented on this site

 

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments