Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam Explains the Last Two Months Part 2

"What happens when you wake up with a penis in you."

22
11 Comments 11
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"You'll really enjoy this episode a lot more if you read the series from the beginning. Go here to read the fist episode: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/wife-lovers/jack-and-pam-make-it-real.aspx"

If you’ve read the series and especially the previous episode you know my name is Pam, I’m in my mid-thirties and I’ve been married to my childhood sweetheart since we got out of high school. We have two lovely daughters who were born in the first two years of our marriage. After our second daughter was born, Rob got a vasectomy as I had problems taking the pill and we both agreed that two kids were all we’d ever want.

Our lives have changed dramatically in the last two months. Rob asked me to fill you in on the details of our story from my perspective. In the last installment, I explained how Rob, Jack and I ended up staying in a motel overnight.

Here I was, sleeping in a motel room with a penis in me that was not my husband’s. How did this happen?

There are times in our lives when something cataclysmic happens and it feels like every second slows down into minutes.  I remember feeling that way when I suddenly woke up and realized that Jack’s penis was inside my vagina.

Jack has been our best friend for many years. He came with us to the big city because my hubby needed day surgery on his knee and Jack offered to help with the drive. We knew that we’d end up staying overnight after the surgery. We’re not made of money, so we rented a double queen bedroom with the idea Jack would have one bed and hubby and I would have the other.  No big deal, because we’d all been friends for more than twenty years and it wasn't the first time we’d shared a room together.

Unfortunately, during the night my husband, Rob was in a lot of pain and being a restless sleeper, everytime I moved, he groaned. After an hour or so of causing him unnecessary suffering, I got up and slipped into the other bed with Jack.

Jack was asleep, and I did put a pillow between us when I crawled in beside him. I thought he’d never know because, by the time he woke, I was planning to be up anyway.  Somehow during the night, I ended up hugging the pillow in my arms and finding a warm male body snuggled up to me in spoon fashion. Being semi asleep, I didn’t even remember that I wasn't in bed with my hubby, Rob.

Sometime later, I woke up with a start, realizing that there was a penis in me. That by itself wasn’t a big deal as that situation had certainly occurred more than a few times with my Rob. However, as I became fully conscious, I remembered, I was in the bed with Jack and that penis in me could only be his and not my husband’s, Rob.

That's when seconds slowed down into minutes. I remember thinking,

'How did this happen? Is Jack awake? Does he know?'

Although Jack’s penis was in me, he wasn’t moving, although it was throbbing and felt incredibly warm and very nice inside me. I was wet, very wet.

My mind was in complete turmoil. One thought was that it felt very, very good and that I wanted it to continue. In fact, I was very close to cumming. The other side of my brain was telling me this was not my husband, and I needed to stop this immediately.

My body won out for several minutes as I enjoyed the feelings emanating from my wantoned pussy. As time ticked by, I realized that Jack was not really conscious, I could hear him snoring slightly.

I thought, 'Men! Even in their sleep, they’re sex pigs.'

It looked like I was the victim of a nighttime woody.

Finally, with great reluctance, I reached back and gently shook him as I pulled free of his penis.  He instantly woke and simultaneously realized why I was waking him. Jack jumped out of bed. He stood there silent as a rock. I could see him silhouetted against the light seeping in from the window. I realized that his jockey shorts had probably been our undoing. They were tight, with a low waistband and his hard penis was poking up well beyond the waistband of his underwear.  There is no way an erection would stay in those jockey shorts.

Jack stood there silently. I realized I could see him trembling.

I whispered, “It’s OK, Jack. Come back to bed.”

Jack slid back into bed and whispered, “I’m so sorry Pam, I really didn’t know. How did you get in my bed? What did I do? Can you ever forgive me?”

We both lay there looking up at the ceiling that neither of us could see in the dark.

After a few minutes, Jack whispered, “I’m really, really sorry, Pam. I don’t know how that happened.”

“Don’t worry, Jack. I’m not made of glass. You didn’t break anything. You didn’t do anything that hurt me.”

To help the situation with a little levity, I chuckled and said, “It’s not like you are the first penis I’ve felt.”

He laughed softly  and said, “Yeah, but you’ve never felt mine before.”

For some reason, I blurted out, “You have a very nice penis and it felt very lovely too.”

“Really?” he said. “You’re not just saying that to be kind at this point?”

No. I’m really OK Jack and we’re OK too. Don’t worry so much. In fact, Rob will probably laugh his head off when we tell him tomorrow.”

Jack said, “I still feel really bad. I would never do anything to hurt you or Rob.”

We lay there quietly. Minutes dragged by. I knew Jack was still thinking about what had happened and I knew he was still feeling really bad about it.  As time went by, I saw more and more humor in the whole situation. It was after all, pretty darn funny in a lot of ways.  I began to quietly laugh to myself.

Jack asked, “What’s so funny?”

“Oh, I just think the whole situation is kind of funny. We both need to lighten up, especially you, Jack.”

I turned towards him and reached out with my right arm to give him a quick squeeze, just to show him everything was alright. As my hand extended over his body it ran right into his erection, which was still poking way out over the top of his jockey shorts.

“Oh!, I’m so sorry, Jack. I didn’t mean to touch you there.”

“That’s OK,” He said.

He giggled and said, “In the spirit of lightening up, My dick can use any help it can get. Things down there are hurting a bit right now.”

My maternal instincts or whatever you want to call it kicked in. A lot of women will agree with me. Often when someone we care about is hurting or we think we can help, our “care for others” genes take over. We just want to help. Sometimes it takes us places that we really shouldn’t have gone, especially when it comes to men.

And that is when things went completely of the rails. I tentatively reached over and touched his penis. It was so hard and pulsing with his heartbeat. Jack gave a sharp intake of breath and I felt his muscles freeze. It was like he was waiting with anticipation, afraid to move. With some trepidation, I wrapped my hand around his shaft. It felt wonderful in my hand.  His shaft was laying on his belly held there by the waistband of his jockey shorts. I lifted it away from his body which caused the waistband to slip down to the bottom of his cock.

When I slid my hand up his shaft, I found the head of his cock covered in pre-cum. He was soaking wet. I covered the palm of my hand in his juice and dragged his wetness down his shaft.  Jack gave out a quiet groan as I slowly pumped his cock. I could feel tremors in Jack’s legs and knew he was close, so I slowed my hand down to keep him on the edge for a bit longer.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

I guess he was just too excited and couldn’t take it any longer. I felt his cock jerk and pulse after pulse as he spurted his hot cum onto his T-shirt. It was quite a big load. He shot at least five or six big spurts and then several smaller ones as I milked his cock completely dry.

Jack whispered, “Oh Pam! That felt wonderful. Thank you so much.”

Jack reached towards me and pulled my head down towards his. He kissed me and I kissed back!

I opened my hand and let his penis fall back onto his tummy. My hand was covered in his sperm and I couldn’t resist so I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted him.

“Hmm, not bad,” I said.

Jack kissed me and thanked me again. He then took his shirt off and offered it to me to clean my hand, I took advantage of it and then gave it back to him so he could use it to clean himself. After he dropped it on the floor and we both laid back and once again quietly contemplated the ceiling. We didn’t say anything for several minutes.

I felt myself getting sleepy.

Jack said, “I’m sorry Pam, I loved what you did for me, but I’m so worried about you and Rob. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you guys and I never want to hurt you.”

“Shhhh, “ I said. “We’ll talk later when we tell Rob what happened.”

Then I was asleep.

Published 
Written by Merc50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments