Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shall We Play? Part 3

"The couples get back together..."

36
15 Comments 15
7.1k Views 7.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

After Russell left, I fell asleep naked in my bed. I don’t know how long I slept but awoke to find myself in the arms of my husband. He was sound asleep, so I curled up in his arms drifting back to sleep. I woke up this time having to pee. I had no choice but to get up.

As quietly as I could, I slipped out of Logan’s arms to go to the bathroom. Getting back in the bed I pulled up the sheet to notice that my husband was just as naked as I was. I curled up with him but my hand went right to his soft dick. I rubbed his cock wondering how many times it had penetrated my best friend’s body.

I kissed him on the cheek telling him I love him. His dick was swelling in my hand. I was afraid he would be too worn out to respond but he was getting hard and kissing me back. “Honey, make love to me?”

Logan rolled on top of me kissing me before gently inserting himself inside me. Logan seemed to last forever before he came inside me. As we made love, I wondered if there was any of Russell’s cum in me to mix with my husband’s. Again, I drifted off to sleep with my husband whispering that he loved me in my ear.

By three that afternoon, we had finally gotten up to have lunch. We were quiet both of us not knowing what to say. I broke the silence, “Do you hate me? You think I’m a slut, don’t you?”

“What? No, what we did last night was an experiment. We tried new things. There was nothing wrong with what we did.”

I reached to grab his hand, “I have a confession to make. Please don’t be mad at me but I liked it. I enjoyed being nasty, if you call it that. I think I may want to do it again. I think I want to watch you have sex with, no, fuck Amanda. Is that bad?”

Logan reached over and kissed me. “You’re not a slut and I love you. I will confess too, I enjoyed having sex with Amanda. I don’t love her, as you said, I fucked her. That was different than when we make love or even when we fuck. If you want to do it again, I would enjoy that. I think we both understand that this is just a physical thing, like playing sports.”

“So, it’s like we’re playing doubles in tennis and we just switched teams?”

Logan laughed, “Just as long as you’re not hitting my balls with a racket. Seriously, I want to make sure that if at any time we are having sex with them and you want to stop, it ends, no questions asked.”

“See, that’s why I love you. You don’t mind that my nasty side comes out?”

“Hmm, I didn’t know my wife and the mother of my child had a nasty side.”

“I think that’s the point. Last night I wasn’t a wife or a mom. I got to step outside those roles and be a slut fucking my best friend’s husband. It was exciting and nasty. Once you rest up from your workout with Amanda, I want to be your nasty girl. I think I can do that now.”

“Mmm, I can’t wait to take my sexy slut to bed with me.”

~~~

It was Wednesday that Amanda and I had lunch. “Damn, you look tired. Aren’t you getting enough sleep?” Amanda asked me.

A big grin swept across my face. “Logan and I were busy last night.”

“In or out of bed?”

I chuckled, “I promised Logan after he rested up from you wearing him out, I would be his slut for a night. We both enjoyed it.”

“Nice, what did his little slut do?”

“We started off with some ‘sixty-nine’. You know, we’ve never done that. While we are licking and sucking each other I told Logan to stick his finger in my ass. It hurt a little at first but it felt so nasty. I couldn’t believe it, I felt so liberated. I was nasty with my husband. We fucked and sucked for several hours. I told him to do nasty things to me I did them to him. Once he came in me, I had him get my dildo out and fuck me with it. I even went and got some whip cream to eat off his cock.”

“Oh God, I love the new nasty you. You know what I’m going to ask. Are we going to swap again?”

“Do you want to?” I asked Amanda knowing the answer.

“Hell, yes, but I want to do it differently.” I looked at Amanda puzzled. “I don’t want to go to separate houses, I don’t want to go to separate rooms. I want to fuck in the same room.”

Again, I looked at her with a smile, “Okay, anything else?”

Amanda now grinned, “I want to try something.” I gave her a look to go on. “I want to try both the guys at once.”

“How would you get both their dicks in your pussy at once?”

“No, I want one fucking me while I suck the other. I’ve seen several videos where the girl is getting it from both ends. I think I would like that.”

“I don’t think you will have a hard time talking the guys into that.”

“So, are we going to do it this weekend?”

“Yeah, Logan and I don’t have any plans. I think we should.”

Just as I was starting to get up Amanda stopped me. “Let me ask you one more thing. I was talking with Lana Roland. She invited us to their party next month.”

I was stunned, “Amanda, what have you done?”

“Come on, as much as we have talked about their Key Parties, you can’t tell me you haven’t thought about going. Maybe you will get her smokin' hot husband you lust after.”

“Amanda, it was one thing being with Russell and you with Logan but I don’t think I can do it with a stranger.”

“That’s the point, someone you barely know grinding their cock into you for some hot sweaty sex. Damn, my cunt is dripping thinking about it. Tell Logan you want to try and see if he gets rock hard. Russell did when I told him. He fucked me hard after we talked about it. We are going, I just hope you and Logan will too.”

My head was spinning after I left Amanda. I did enjoy having sex with Russell but the idea of jumping into bed with a stranger scared me.

Logan and I were in bed cuddling when I brought up going to Amanda and Russell’s over the weekend. “So, we’re going to have more than just dinner?” He asked.

“Amanda wants to.”

“What do you want to do?” Logan asked rubbing my tits.

I realized I had agreed without consulting Logan so I lied to him. “I told her I would have to check with you.”

“That is not what I asked. You’ve had time to think about it for a few days. I want to be sure you still want to do it again and in the same room?”

I laughed at him, “You are sweet, yes, I think I do. I think you may have to share Amanda with her husband.” Logan gave me a puzzled look. “She wants to have you both at the same time.”

“Oh, she wants a spit roast then.”

“Wait, how do you know these things?”

Logan kissed me squeezing my boobs, “I watch a little porn. I can show you.”

“Maybe we will, Amanda said something else. She got an invitation from Lana Roland to their next party. They’re going and want us to go too. I told her I would ask you. Would you like to go?” My hand slid down between Logan’s legs finding his rigid cock.

Logan moaned when I grabbed his cock. “It could be fun if you wanted to go. But we don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I don’t know, dear, you feel like you’re excited to go,” I said stroking his cock. “It was one hard enough to agree to have sex with a close friend but not sure I can do it by picking keys out of a bowl.”

Logan’s hand pushed between my legs inserting two fingers inside me. He leaned over whispering in my ear. “For someone who is unsure about something, your pussy is dripping with excitement. If I didn’t know any better, I would say your body wants to be invaded by some strange cock.”

I wasn’t going to admit it but he was right. “Shut up and fuck me.”

Logan did as he was told, mounting me. He shoved his cock in me fucking me hard before filling me with his seed.

“Mmm, that was great,” Logan said. “What are you going to tell Amanda about the party?”

“I might tell her I don’t need to go to any party. I have a stud at home. I don’t know just yet.”

~~~

Saturday was on us before we knew it. Amanda and I both were busy the rest of the week and didn’t talk much. I helped her in the kitchen while the guys went into the living room to talk.

“What did Logan say when you asked him about the party? Was he hard?”

“Yes, he was hard and yes, he wants to go. You are right about guys, they think with their dicks.”

“So, the answer is yes?”

“I can’t lie, part of that excites me but being with a stranger scares me too.”

Amanda walked over to me putting her arm around me. “I will take that as a yes, then. How do you want to do this tonight?”

“I don’t know, do I have to decide?”

She kissed me on the cheek, “Yes, you do. Think about it over dinner and you can announce what we do afterward.”

I protested but Amanda insisted that it was up to me.

After dinner, we moved to the living room with everyone looking at me anxiously. Amanda stood up. “Alissa will be telling us how we start tonight, go on, Alissa.”

“Alright fine, I will take charge. If you guys remember last weekend?”

“A weekend I won’t forget,” Russell chimed in.

“Right, anyway. Amanda and I paraded around in lingerie. It is you guys' turn. You both are to strip down to your underwear and do a dance. If we think it is sufficient, we will take you up the bedroom and fuck you.”

Russell jumped up kicking his shoes off them pulling his shirt off. Logan joined him but not as fast. Very quickly the guys were down to their underwear dancing around. They were horrible dancers but that wasn’t the point. Russell had on boxers while Logan on briefs both sporting hard-ons. As they danced around Russell’s dick slipped out the slit in front.

“Wait, that’s a penalty. Your friend was supposed to say in your pants until we let it out.”

Russell danced over to me with his cock swinging in front of him. “What is my punishment?”

I looked over to Amanda, “I think a good spanking is in order, what do you think, Amanda?”

“Oh yes, Alissa, look at your husband. His friend is peeking out the top.”

She was right, the head of his cock was just past his waistband. I was sure he did it intentionally to get some attention of his own. “You both will be getting a penalty. Alright, both you go upstairs to the bedroom and wait for us. Have the underwear off when we get there.”

The guys high fived walking up the stairs. Amanda looked at me, “What’s the punishment?”

I smirked at her, “I think they need a spanking.”

“Oh, I love you. I’m going to stick a finger in your husband’s ass too. Please feel free to do the same to Russell.”

We walked into the bedroom to find the guys standing by the bed naked. I pointed to their erections, “The boys look like they are excited about their punishments.” I stripped my clothes off with Amanda following my lead. Sitting on the edge of the bed I motioned Russell over to me. “We have decided that you boys need a good spanking. Russell lay over my lap and watch out for that poking thing. Hate for it to get stuck somewhere.”

Russell did as he was told laying across my lap. When he laid down his cock was positioned between my legs rubbing against my pussy. Logan was doing the same on Amanda. In unison, we raised we each raised a hand bringing it down hard on each other’s spouse’s ass.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

“Ouch, that actually hurt,” Logan called out.

Amanda was quick to respond, “If you want to quit, you can put your clothes back on and wait downstairs.”

“No, no, hit me as hard as you want. I’ll stay.”

I was surprised how subservient my husband was being to get to fuck my best friend. We hit them again several more times. With each spank, I felt Russell’s cock bump against my pussy lips. I was getting wetter with each strike.

I looked over to Amanda who had a devilish grin on her face. She was spanking much harder than me, then held up her index finger putting it in her mouth. Drenched with her saliva I watched as she spread my husband’s ass cheeks then plunged her wet finger into his asshole. Logan grunted but took it.

Russell for his part maneuvered his hips to have his cock running the length of my pussy lips. The angle prevented him from any penetration. I lost track of what Logan and Amanda were doing. I opened my legs wide laying back on the bed. Russell somehow pivoted on top of me. His dick was quickly inside me fucking me hard.

I watched my husband pushing my best friend’s legs apart plunging his cock into her pussy. I had been curious about what I would feel watching my husband with another woman. There was no jealousy. Maybe because a cock was in me, but I was enjoying watching him fuck. I liked that he was kissing her as they fucked. Russell turned my head back to him, kissing me while he pounded my pussy.

Amanda and I were side by side getting fucked when I felt a hand on my tit, rubbing my nipple. To my surprise, I noticed that the nails on the hand were painted. Amanda’s soft hand felt good rubbing my breast. I hadn’t thought of doing anything with Amanda but I was enjoying her touch.

Between Russell’s cock inside me and Amanda rubbing my tits, I was close to cumming. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” I called out. Russell was close too and he grunted that he was cumming. We laid there with Russell’s dick still in me watching our spouses fuck. It didn’t take long for them to have their orgasms.

The room was silent as the four of us caught our breath. With the guys on the outside, Amanda and I were side by side. Amanda rolled toward me, “I hope you didn’t mind me getting a little feel there.”

“No, it felt good.”

Amanda leaned over kissing my tit, taking my nipple in her mouth. “Oh God, that feels good,” I moaned.

Amanda sat up, “You want to give mine a try?”

“I’ve never done that before.”

Amanda scooted closer to me putting my hand on her breast. “Till just now, I hadn’t either.”

I couldn’t believe I was doing it, but my head was lowering to my best friend’s tit. I squeezed her breast before putting my lips on her nipple kissing it. I felt a tingling as I kissed and sucked her tits. After a few moments, Amanda pulled my head from her tits to facing her. We looked at each other in the eye then moved our lips together.

Amanda pushed her tongue into my mouth, that I greeted eagerly. I never considered kissing another woman but this was wonderful. Amanda’s hands were rubbing my tits when she whispered in my ear, “I want to taste your pussy.”

Amanda snaked her way down my body spreading my legs. “Oh God, that feels incredible,” I moaned when her tongue invaded my pussy. She licked and prodded me with her tongue and lips.

Amanda pulled her head up from between my legs. “Russell, honey, your cum tastes wonderful mixed with Alissa’s pussy juice.”

When Amanda and I started kissing and rubbing I had forgotten about the guys and that my pussy was full of Russell’s cum. Amanda wasn’t just licking my pussy, she was eating her husband’s cum out of me. It didn’t take too much longer than I was shaking with another orgasm. “Oh God, I’m cumming again.”

The next thing I knew Amanda was back kissing me on the lips then back whispering in my ear. “I would love for you to taste me.”

My first thought was “I can’t do that.” It dawned on me that I was in my best friend’s bed having been fucked by her husband and my pussy eaten by her. I pushed Amanda back on the bed. She spread her legs wide for me. Her pussy was glistening with my husband’s cum. I slowly put my lips on her pussy then slid my tongue across her pussy lips. Amanda was right the mixture of Logan’s cum and her pussy juice was much better than his straight cum.

Amanda was moaning loudly as I ate her pussy. Suddenly her moans were muffled. I looked up to see that my husband had inched up the bed putting his cock in front of Amanda’s mouth. She eagerly sucked his cock.

I looked to the left but didn’t see Russell. I was confused as to where he could have gone. I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Two hands on my hips pulled me to my knees. My legs were spread apart once I was up on my knees. I knew what was coming next. A cock pushed into my pussy causing me to moan into Amanda’s pussy. Russell started pounding my pussy making it hard to concentrate on eating pussy.

It was then I remember what Amanda wanted to try. I was afraid at that point if the guys came again they might not be able to get it up for another round. I looked back at Russell, “Hold on, Amanda is going to switch with me.” I pulled Amanda from my husband’s cock. “Amanda, take my place.”

She quickly realized what I was doing and jumped to her knees. Russell plunged his cock into her pussy but Logan looked confused. I guided him to the edge of the bed getting his cock in position for Amanda to suck him.

The bed was shaking with Amanda being fucked from both ends. Logan had his eyes closed pumping his cock into Amanda’s mouth. Russell was behind her slamming his cock into her pussy. The sight was incredible watching her getting fucked. Her tits were swaying back and forth with the rocking bed.

I laid down next her rubbing her tits as they swayed. I moved my head underneath her so I could kiss and suck on her tits. Amanda responded by groaning and lowering her chest to me.

Amanda came first, pushing her chest down on me hard. I slipped out in time to watch my husband shoot his load into Amanda’s mouth. As Amanda was choking on Logan’s cum when Russell slammed his cock hard into her pussy from behind with a loud climax.

We all fell into the bed in a heap. The three of them were breathing hard while we lay there hugging. I broke into laughter. Amanda looked at me asking me what was so funny. “Look at us two couples hitting middle age, acting like porn stars. I have to say that was the hottest thing to watch them both fuck you.”

Amanda kissed me on the cheek, “You sound like someone who wants to take a turn in the middle.”

I patted my husband’s soft cock, “It did look fun, maybe next time. I think the guys will need some rest before we go again.”

Amanda grabbed Russell’s soft dick, “I think you’re right. I’m sure when they are ready, they would be happy to double team you.” The guys grunted their approval.

“I think we will save that for next time. I want to take my husband home, I’m a little tired and my hubby looks worn out.”

Amanda put her hand on my shoulder, “Before you go, I want to discuss something. Russell and I have agreed we are going to the Rolands' next key party. We want you guys to go with us.”

I was afraid she was going to bring that up. I’m sure she was hoping I would agree in the fog of the sexual excitement. “Amanda, that’s a big step. I need to discuss it with Logan. I promise we’ll give you an answer tomorrow.”

We all kissed, except for the guys, then got dressed before Logan and I headed home.

Back in our own bed Logan and cuddled up. I knew he wouldn’t bring it up, so I did. “Do you want us to go to that party?”

“I will support you with whatever decision you make,” Logan said.

“That’s bullshit.” Logan looked at me shocked. “You heard me. That’s bullshit. You guys made it my decision that we swapped. Now you want to put this decision on me. I asked you if you want to go. I want an honest answer from you and don’t tell me it is whatever I want.”

“Okay, the answer is yes. I will admit that it was exciting swapping with Russell and Amanda. I was worried I would be jealous of you having sex with another man again.”

Oh my God, he said again. My body went cold. I wondered if Amanda told him. “What do you mean by again?”

“Just what I said. I know about you having sex with Robert those many years ago. I don’t want there to be any secrets between us.”

The look on my face had to be one of shock. I mouthed, "how?"

“I’ve known from the beginning. Amanda didn’t tell me. I guess I came home early the wrong day back then.”

I teared up and buried my head in his chest crying. “I’m so sorry. Why didn’t you say something?”

“Because I knew it was over.” I looked at him with the same look of ‘how’. “After your weekend of sex with him, I paid Robert a visit. I wanted to kill him and might have if he hadn’t told me you told him it was over. I guess I believed him but I did put the fear of death in him. Look, I was to blame too.”

I sat there with my head in Logan’s chest for a few minutes contemplating the situation. “I’m glad it is out in the open now. I’ve been so scared to death you would find out and dump me.” I paused for a moment. “I’m shocked that you trust me. I’m shocked that you willingly let me have sex with another man.”

“I was a little nervous about it at first. I will be honest after you had that thing, I talked to a therapist. She suggested that I confront you about it. I chickened out. She also said that it was probably all about the sex and nothing more. I hoped that was the case but I wanted to find out, for both of us.”

I realized he wasn’t just talking about me having sex. “What did you find out?”

“Most importantly, I still love you and believe you love me. Second, that sex with was Amanda great but it had nothing to do with love. It was just sex or as she put it, we just fucked. I’m guessing like it was with you and Robert, the excitement of feeling something different is intoxicating. I wasn’t sure how I would react to see you and Russell fucking. I have to say it was pretty hot, but you were not making love. Which brings us back to the question at hand, the key party. After this weekend and last, I believe it would be exciting to try their party. That is only if we both agree and understand that we are just having sex.”

I sat there stunned. Logan’s revelation about my affair threw me. I was actually very nervous about the party, mainly the part of not knowing who I would be paired up with. Had Logan not hit me with my affair I would have said I didn’t want to go. I felt an obligation to do the party if he wanted to and it seemed he did. “If you are okay with going, I guess we go. You do know that I am deeply sorry for the thing with Robert and love you so much.”

Logan hugged me and assured me he loved me.

~~~

Logan and I slept in till afternoon. It wasn’t twenty minutes after I got up that my phone was ringing from Amanda. She started the conversation with “So, are we going?”

“He knows Amanda.” There was silence on the other end. “He knows about my affair.” Still silence. “You knew he knew, didn’t you? Fuck, Amanda, why didn’t you tell me.”

“I’m sorry, he told me in confidence and I never expected him to tell you he knew.”

“He did know and has known all this time. I felt go guilty that I couldn’t say no to anything he asked for.”

“Great, so we’re going?” Amanda asked.

“No, not great. I’m scared to death of this. It was one thing to have sex with someone I know but this will be a stranger and to have Logan go off with a stranger. I’m not sure I can handle this. But after him telling me that he knew about my affair I couldn’t say no.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll have lunch this week. I have a plan.”

 

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments