Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shall We Play? Part 4

"The couples try the key party"

41
17 Comments 17
9.7k Views 9.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

“Amanda, seriously is there any way we can call this thing off?”

“Alissa, you’re being ridiculous. I don’t get it, you enjoyed fucking my husband and you didn’t seem to have a problem with me fucking your Logan. We’re not talking about an orgy, which could be fun. We’re talking one-on-one sex.”

“Yes, with someone I don’t know, that is determined by picking keys out of a bowl. I’ve already had an anxiety attack and have had bad dreams.”

Amanda leaned in close as we looked over the menus. “Bad dreams, what kind?”

“I’ve had three different ones. The first one, Logan gets picked by the hottest woman in the room. They laugh at me telling me that he is never coming home. The second one, I’m at the party going up to choose a key when everyone yells ‘Cheater’ and starts throwing things at me. The last one, I go home with a faceless guy. We get to the bedroom to take our clothes off. He strips down to reveal that he has a little nub for a dick.” Amanda burst out laughing. “It gets worse, he gets on top of and fucks me but I can’t feel him at all.”

“Oh my God, the last one is funny, you have to admit that. With the other two, it is just your guilt bubbling up. I told you I have a plan.”

“What’s your plan?” I asked.

“What you really need to feel good about this is a safety net. If you panic you need something you are comfortable with, right?” I nodded. “Russell will be your safety net. If you get nervous all you have to do is pull the rabbit’s foot from the bowl and go home with Russell. What are the chances of there being two rabbit’s feet and Lana told me that she has the newbies go first? It’s foolproof.”

I pondered her plan and had to admit it should work. “Okay, that’s not bad. I guess I could do that.”

“Okay? That is a great plan and you know it. We have to go early, Lana has a little pre-party with the newbies. Lana likes to go over the rules and make sure the new couples understand what they are getting themselves into.”

“That makes sense, what do we wear?”

“Lana said that they wear casual party attire. That meant slacks and something like a polo for the guys. The women wear a variety of dresses and slacks. Lana said she likes to wear pants.”

“Yeah, with her long legs I guess so,” I said, jealous of her looks.

“I told her you and Logan were in. She said she would send you guys the invitation which would have some more details.”

 

Two days later an ivory envelope arrived. Logan and I read it together when he got home. It congratulated us on being invited to their exclusive party. The date was a week from Saturday and the letter told us where to park. The letter reminded us that it was an adult party and by agreeing to attend we were agreeing to the privacy requirements of the party. There were absolutely no photos to be taken at the party and no one was to discuss the nature of the party outside of the circle of guests. It was suggested in the letter for the women to bring a separate garage door opener in their purse. This was to keep the neighbors from seeing strange cars in their driveways overnight.

I laughed when I read that beverages and appetizers would be available but the men were strongly advised to limit their alcohol intake for “performance reasons.” Condoms would be provided and expected to be used. RSVP was required by the Friday before the party. The last item in the letter required the new couples to arrive at six thirty for the mandatory pre-party.

We went to the computer together where Logan typed in the email address. “Last chance to back out,” Logan said with his finger on the enter button.

My stomach was doing flip flops but I told him to hit the button. When Logan sent the e-mail I noticed cock was rock hard. He was obviously very excited about the party. I rubbed his cock in his pants. “Honey, I think you are excited about the party. Please take me to bed and fuck me.”

Logan grabbed my hand, leading me to our bedroom. We quickly stripped our clothes off before my husband mounted me fucking me hard. Logan was very forceful grinding his cock in me. After he came in me, we lay there catching our breath. Logan leaned over to me as we lay there. “I talked to Russell today who talked with Ryan Roland. He said that they suggest that the couples attending their party refrain from having sex the week before. I guess that builds the anticipation.”

“No, it’s to make sure you boys have a full load for your new female friend.”

“Except I have to shoot it in a bag. I haven’t used a condom since before we were married.”

 

The next week seemed to crawl by but Saturday night finally arrived. We decided to go out for dinner then head to the party. When we ordered at dinner, Amanda and I both got wine, while the guys drank water. Amanda and I looked at each other and snickered. “I think our guys are worried about their performance,” Amanda said.

“Oh no, we’re just not taking any chances,” Russell shot back. “We want to make a good hard impression on our first party.”

Two glasses of wine at dinner helped but on the drive to the Rolands', my nerves kicked in. I grabbed onto Logan’s hand holding it tight as he drove. “You okay?” he asked.

“Just a little nervous, I guess.”

“Honey, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

I almost screamed out to turn the car around and go home but I didn’t. “No, I’m fine, we’ve already agreed to go.”

My legs felt like lead as we walked up to the door of the beautiful house. When Lana opened the door, I would have sworn I heard the guys gasp. They had a good reason. The black skin-tight pants make her long legs look even longer. Her blouse was a lacy deep plunge V-neck that barely covered her large boobs. She gave us each a hug welcoming us.

We were ushered into the living room where there were two other couples sitting talking to Ryan. I thought I was going to gasp when I saw Ryan. I hadn’t seen him in a year or so but he was still smoking hot. Tall, dark and well-built. He was not body builder big, but firm. I remembered his rock-hard abs from seeing him at the pool. It looked like he still had them. Ryan came over to say hi, shaking the guys' hands and hugging Amanda and me.

Ryan introduced us to the other two couples. First were Megan and Brad. Brad was about six-foot-tall with what I would call average looks. He wasn’t Ryan but he wasn’t ugly either. Megan would be what I call chunky cute. Maybe five foot two with a very cute round face. She was wearing a knee-length skirt that just covered her thick thighs. Her blouse showed off her ample cleavage. I guessed them to be in their late twenties.

The other couple was more our age, I pegged her in her late thirties and he was early forties. Jeff and Amy, like us, were new empty nesters. Amy, like Amanda and me, was in a cocktail dress that went just below her knees. The dress was conservative in that it covered her cleavage. Jeff was a handsome man who looked distinguished with a touch of grey on his temples.

We all exchanged awkward hugs before taking our seats. Lana walked to the front of the room next to her husband.

“Welcome to our home, Ryan and I are so happy you have chosen to join us. I want to start with the basics. By agreeing to be here you have agreed that, like Vegas, what happens here stays here.” Lana looked to each couple, who in turn nodded.

“Good, now let’s get down to business. I think we all know the point of the party but I am going to put it on the table so there is no confusion. After a couple of hours of getting to know everyone, I will gather everyone into this room. Each one of the men will put their keys in this bowl. The women will one by one pull out a set of keys, not your husband’s. The women will accompany the owner of those keys back to their house for the night. I don’t what there to be any misconceptions about what we are talking about. The individual you will be going home with is expecting to have sex with you.

“If that was not your understanding or you are having second thoughts now is the time to say so. There will be no judgment. That is something I can’t guarantee once the keys go in the bowl.” Lana one more time went around the room looking for a nod from each of the couples. I squeezed Logan’s hand tight when she came to us. We looked at each other then both nodded.

“Each of the women will be given a box of condoms for your purse. We expect you to use them. For the guys, we will have a bowl of blue chewable pills. I think you could ask Ryan how effective they are, well, you really should ask the women who have been here before how well they work.” Everyone laughed.

“We normally do a random draw to determine the order of picking but when we have new couples, they go first. I put the women’s names in a second bowl and pull them out to draw. I always go last. We have another little tradition. Once everyone is here the guys go out to the deck to smoke a cigar. It gives the guys some time alone while us girls have some time to talk.”

Lana went to a bag grabbing boxes of condoms. She handed one each to the women. I looked at the box noticing that it contained twelve. Lana noticed me looking at the number. She leaned in close to me, “You’re welcome to use them all but don’t feel you have to,” she said with a giggle.

With the meeting broken up, I struck up a conversation with Amy. She told me that they had done a couple of swinger parties when they were younger. With their daughter off to college, they wanted to try some excitement. I told Amy our similar story. We hit it off trading phone numbers with the possibility of getting together another time.

Megan walked up introducing herself. She was clearly nervous. She told us that it was her husband’s idea to come to the party. Megan had told him no several times but was worried that he would start cheating on her if she didn’t agree. Megan clearly had a self-image issue. She confided in us that she had recently lost about forty pounds but still felt huge next to us.

Amy and I both tried to convince her that she was pretty, which she was. She further told us that Brad was the only man she had been with. The idea of being with another man was terrifying and exciting at the same time. I whispered in her ear that I was having some of the same feelings. She, like Amy, asked for my number so that maybe we could talk and get together after the night was over.

The other guests started showing up couple by couple. Six couples in total. They were a varying assortment of ages and sizes. No one as strikingly beautiful at Lana and Ryan but in all, a good-looking group in the ages of late twenties to mid-forties.

Logan and I were greeting everyone trying to memorize their names when Lana brought over a short blonde and a taller man with a bald head. Lana introduced them as Debbie and Carl. I immediately recognized her as our daughter’s eighth-grade homeroom teacher. I wasn’t sure if I should say something but she initiated the conversation.

Debbie extended her hand, “I’ve met the Wallmans. I was their daughter Hanna’s homeroom teacher in eighth grade.”

“Oh my, I hope this isn’t awkward,” Lana said.

“No, not at all. The Wallmans have a wonderful daughter that I was honored to teach.”

Debbie and I talked about Hanna then about the party. This was their third party and they both enjoyed it a lot. We were the first of her students’ parents she had run into at the parties and she hoped it wouldn’t be a problem for us.

I told her that it wouldn’t be a problem but I told her I could see it being an issue if she was still teaching our daughter. Debbie agreed, hoping she wouldn’t run into any of her current students’ parents. I caught Logan checking her out.

As we walked away, I asked if it would be weird if she chose his keys. “Not at all, she’s pretty hot. I have to tell you I thought she was hot when she was Hanna’s teacher.”

“You guys are all alike thinking with your dicks,” I said back to him.

“Oh please, you can’t tell me you weren’t looking at her husband wondering what he has in his pants.” Logan was right; I did.

Ryan announced that the guys were going out to the deck for a cigar. The ladies all cheered as the men went out. Once the men were outside Lana brought out a pitcher and eleven glasses. “Ladies, you know I discourage the guys from drinking for obvious reasons but we can have a drink or two. Helps calm the nerves if necessary,” Lana announced.

Megan slid up next to me. “I know I could use one those.”

“Me too,” I whispered back.

“So, what do the guys talk about out there?” Amy asked.

Lana spoke up, “I’m sure they are talking about sports and lying about how big they are.”

A small redhead chimed in quickly, “Ryan doesn’t have to lie.”

“Neither does your Jack,” Lana shot back to everyone’s laughter. “Let’s have a toast. To good friends and our husbands, who each one of us will get to know a lot better tonight.”

We clinked our glasses together then drank. When I finished my drink, a cold sweat overtook me. I rushed off to the bathroom. I was having an anxiety attack just like before. Amanda must have seen me rushing off; she was knocking at the door asking if I was okay. I let her in and closed the door behind us. “I’m fine, Amanda, I’m just having a little anxiety attack.”

Amanda hugged me tightly, “Everything will be fine, just remember the plan. If you get nervous just pick out Russell’s keys. The guys are coming back in so let’s go get another drink to calm your nerves.”

“Give me a few minutes and I will be right out.” I took some deep breaths before returning to the party. I kept telling myself to pull it together and not make a scene. I decided at that point that I was going to take the safe bet and pull Russell’s key from the bowl. I knew I was being a chicken but it made me feel better.

Back in the living room, Amanda brought me another drink. The guys were back mingling with the women after their cigars. Logan quickly found me asking me if I was alright. Amanda must have told him about my anxiety attack.

“Honey, we don’t have to do this, if you are not comfortable,” Logan said in a quiet voice.

I hugged him and kissed him. “No, I’m fine. Besides, I have the condoms in my purse.”

For the next hour, we tried to talk to all the couples mostly with Logan at my side but he did peel off some on his own. I was feeling good with my decision to pull Russell’s keys from the bowl but I was worried he might be disappointed not to have someone new.

Lana called everyone into the living room for the big draw. Even though I had a plan, my heart was beating out of my chest. “Okay everyone, the time has come for the drawing and the time to cum will be after that.” Everyone cheered and laughed. "First up, I need each of the men to drop their keys in the bowl and pick up their little helper."

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

One by one, the guys marched to the center of the room dropping their keys in the bowl and picking out a pill from the other bowl. Logan looked to me when it was his time; I simply nodded to him. Logan joined the other men dropping his keys and grabbing a pill. He popped it in his mouth and chewed like the other guys did.

“Everyone’s in and we need to get going before those pills kick in. As you know, we have four new couples. I will draw their names first then the others.” Lana put her hand in the bowl with the women’s names. “Our first contestant is Amy.” The crowd cheered as Amy walked up to the bowl.

For the first time, I saw the flaw in Amanda’s plan. I would be alright if Amy chose someone other than Russell. Amy’s hand went into the bowl. Lana held the keys in the air. Whew, they weren’t Russell’s. The owner of the keys, Chuck, recognized his keys and cheered. Chuck went to the center of the room extending his hand. The new couple went to the side of the room to the cheers of the rest of the group.

Lana reached in the newbie bowl. The next name she pulled out was Megan. I looked at Amanda and glared. Megan walked up to the bowl, not as confidently as Amy did but she didn’t hesitate. Mother fucker, I thought. She was holding up Russell’s rabbit foot. I glared back at Amanda, knowing this wasn’t her fault.

“Newbie with newbie, that should be fun. Only two more newbies. Our next one is Alissa. Come on up.”

My legs felt like they weighed a ton as I walked to the center. Logan nodded to me when I put my hand in the bowl. I pulled up a set of keys then held my breath. There was a cheer from the back of the room. Of course, it would be one of the guys I hardly talked to. “Come on up, Jack. Take Alissa’s hand.”

Jack was married to Robin, both of whom I assumed were in their late thirties. Jack was tall, about six-foot-three and well built from what I could tell from his tight polo and the sleeves that bulged with his big arms. He reached out his hand, which I nervously took. The next several minutes were a blur. I didn’t even notice whose keys Amanda picked out. I kept looking at Jack and then back to Logan.

I gathered my wits to realize that there were only two women left to choose and Logan’s keys were still in the bowl. Hanna’s teacher, Debbie, was next to last. I thought to myself that would be uncomfortable for her if she picked out the parent of one of her students. Debbie pulled out a set of keys. I looked closely to see that they were not Logan’s. Oh shit, I thought. My husband was going to be spending the night with the hottest woman in the room.

“Nice...Looks like I get the last of the newbies. Everyone, please say goodnight to your spouses and then go have a good night,” Lana announced.

Jack whispered he would meet me by the door. I quickly found Logan, who hugged me and told me he loved me. Once again, he asked me if I was okay. I told him I was. I kissed him and told him to have a good time with Lana.

I found Jack kissing his wife, Robin, by the door. Robin turned to me giving me a hug. “Have a good time with my Jack. Don’t wear him out too much,” the little redhead said walking off with another man.

“Are you ready?” Jack asked.

I grabbed his hand, “Yes, let’s go.”

“Oh my God,” I said out loud just as we got to his car.

“Are you alright?” Jack asked, very concerned.

“Yes, I’m fine. That wasn’t supposed to come out.” I had just realized this was the Jack that Lana was talking about not having to lie about being big.

I directed Jack to our house and opened the garage door to allow him to park inside. “Do you need a drink?” Jack asked as we made it into the kitchen.

“I think I’ve had enough to drink tonight. I guess I’m ready to go upstairs.”

I closed the door to the bedroom behind us and looked at Jack. “Alissa, I know you’re nervous. Is there anything I can do to help you?”

Now I felt really stupid. “Jack, I’m sorry. I’m sure you’re wishing someone else had picked out your keys.”

Jack stepped up wrapping me in his big arms. “Nonsense, I’m thrilled you pick--” Before he could finish his sentence, I pressed my lips to his. I sank into his arms kissing him.

As we kissed, Lana statement about Jack not needing to lie about how big he was kept running through my mind. Jack’s arms were around my back and mine had settled around his waist. I slowly slid my hands down to rest on his very firm butt. As we pressed our bodies together as we kissed, I could feel his bulge against my stomach. My curiosity was overwhelming. The bulge felt big but, in his pants, it was hard to tell. My right hand crept to the side of his leg.

Jack immediately knew where I was going and pulled his hips back giving me access. My hand found the front of his crotch tracing the outline of his bulge. Jack moaned as I rubbed his crotch. It was still hard to determine how big he was inside his pants. I have felt my husband’s cock over his pants enough to know that Jack was bigger.

It was then I felt the zipper of my dress going down. I stepped back from Jack looking him in the eyes. I slid my dress down leaving me with just my bra and panties. “You asked me if I was disappointed you picked my keys. The answer is not just no, it is hell no. You are so hot.”

I loved the way he was looking at me and complimenting me. I reached behind me to unclasp my bra then I slid my panties to the floor. “Jack, I’m standing here naked. Why aren’t you?”

Jack pulled his shirt off while kicking his shoes off. I watched intently while he undid his pants slipping them over his boxers. Jack gave me a little smile before his boxers went to the floor exposing his cock. Oh God, it was big. If I had to guess, it was two inches longer and thicker than Logan’s dick.

I stood there staring at his cock till Jack grabbed my hand placing it on his dick. “Alissa, let’s sit down on the bed.”

Jack moved first, lying back on the bed. I dimmed the lights before joining him on the bed. I was very anxious to explore his well-built body including his big cock. I ran my hand over his muscular chest that was covered with hair. I kissed his nipples but my eyes were fixed on the hard dick pointing at me. I looked up at Jack, who was taking deep breaths. I could tell he was hoping my lips were going lower, but he wasn’t going to push me.

I wanted to tease Jack but I couldn’t wait any longer. I slid my head down his chest to rest it on his belly right above his cock. I traced the length of his shaft. Jack moaned when I wrapped my fingers around his dick. He arched his hip up bringing the head of his cock near my lips. I inched closer kissing the head.

Getting on my knees I hovered over his cock holding it with one hand. I opened my mouth taking his cock head into my mouth. It felt even bigger in my mouth. I sucked on the tip fearing I might choke if I tried to take more in my mouth. Little by little I took more in my mouth. I did choke a couple of times when I tried to take too much. While I was sucking, Jack’s hands had found my ass, then his fingers found my pussy.

I wasn’t sure how long I had been sucking but my mouth was getting tired from sucking. “Jack, my jaw is getting very tired. Would you mind if I got out a condom?”

“Oh yes, absolutely.”

I sat up and looked around, “Oh shit, I left my purse downstairs.”

“We could leave it downstairs, I’ve had the snip.”

“No, I better run down and get them. I don’t want to break the rules on the first night.” I ran down the stairs finding my purse and retrieving the box of condoms. I opened the box on the way up and pulled the first one out. I wondered how many we would use. I was certain it was not going to be just this one.

I tore the package open putting the condom on Jack’s dick head. “I haven’t done this since before Logan and I made Hanna.” Once I had rolled the condom down his shaft, I lay on my back spreading my legs. “Please go slow. I haven’t had one your size.”

Jack didn’t say a word, crawling over me. He lined up his dick with my hole and gently pressed against it. I moaned as he teased pussy lips with cock. The pressure began to build as Jack pushed his cock in me. Just like I did with my mouth, little by little, Jack worked his dick inside me. At first, my pussy felt stretched from Jack’s large cock but slowly it seemed to adapt to his size.

Jack settled into a nice slow rhythm moving his cock in me. My insides started bubbling up with an orgasm. “Fuck me harder, Jack. I’m close to cumming.”

Jack sped up slamming his dick in me, pushing me over the edge. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” I called out pulling Jack to me tight. As I was climaxing Jack grunted, filling the condom.

“Wow, that was great,” Jack said pulling out of me and rolling the condom off. Jack rolled off the bed going to the bathroom throwing away the condom. On his way back to the bed Jack stopped at the dresser where I put the box of condoms down.

“What are you doing, Jack?”

“Getting the condoms.” Jack grabbed the box, bringing it back to the bed. I gave him a confused look then looked down at his soft cock. “Don’t worry, I’ll be hard again in no time. That little pill does a great job but I might need a little help.”

Sure enough, a few minutes later I was stroking a hard cock. I leaned over kissing and sucking Jack’s hard dick. I reached over to the nightstand grabbing a condom. “Do you mind if I put it on? Before we were married, I enjoyed putting them on Logan. It’s been twenty years since Logan and I used condoms. We don’t need them after he got the snip.”

Jack spread his legs, “Be my guest. Just so you know, after our two kids my baby-maker was snipped too. There is no danger of me putting little swimmers inside you if you wanted to leave that in the package.”

I held up the condom package. “Lana said we are expected to use them. Like I said before, I don’t want to break the rules on my first time.” I ripped open the package, covering Jack’s cock head with the condom. I rolled it down then kissed the tip.

“Covered or not, I’m just happy to be getting my cock back in your sweet pussy.”

With his cock covered by the condom, Jack started to move to get on me. I pushed him back. “Stay there, I’m going to drive.”

Jack lay back on the bed with a grin on his face. “Again, be my guest.”

I ran my hands up his very hairy chest to his nice pec muscles. With my hands on his chest, I slid my hips over his body straddling his belly. Slowly I scooted my ass down his body till I felt his cock press against my pussy lips. I inched my way back enjoying the feeling of Jack’s big cock invading my pussy.

Jack massaged my tits while I rode him. I was riding him hard, bouncing up and down on Jack. Made me think of days at camp riding horses. Of course, I didn’t have a cock in my pussy riding horses but I was bucking like I was on one.

Jack was going forever; I lost complete track of time grinding on him. He could see I was getting tired but I didn’t want to stop. Jack rolled me over, grunting in my ear to get on my knees. When I was on my belly, Jack pulled up to my knees and slammed his cock into me. With the leverage he had standing next to the bed his powerful thrusts were shaking me and the bed.

Jack suddenly stopped, “Are you okay?” I think he realized how hard he was fucking me.

“God yes, don’t stop. I’ve never been fucked this hard.” Jack continued pounding me, getting me even harder. I couldn’t believe he could keep up the pace. Several minutes later I had enough. My body was shaking with another orgasm. I buried my head in the pillow calling out that I was cumming. When I recovered, I realized that Jack had pulled out taking off another condom full of cum.

Jack tied up the condom and threw it in the trash can in the bathroom. He crawled into bed next to me kissing me on the cheek. “That was incredible. You have worn me and my cock out.”

“I’m glad, I was a little worried you were going to want to go again. I’m exhausted and I think I’m going to have a sore pussy in the morning.”

“Oh God, I’m sorry,” Jack responded.

“Don’t be sorry, I enjoyed every bit of it.”

“I was afraid I got a little carried away. I didn’t want to hurt you or scare you off on your first party.”

“I don’t think I have to tell you I was very nervous about the party.”

“I’m a little confused about that. When we approved you, Lana told us you had swapped with the couple you came with. If that true, why be nervous?”

“We did swap, but that was different, I’ve known them forever...Wait, you approved us?”

“Of course we approved you, we don’t let just anybody attend. It’s not what you think. It’s not a beauty contest, we just want to make sure the couples are serious. Will you attend again?”

“I will have to talk it over with my husband but I could see us doing it again if he wants to.”

Jack took me in his arms, both of us exhausted needing sleep.

Being so tired I fell into a deep sleep. I was in a dream state that felt very real. I was imagining that Jack was fucking me. I was stirred from sleep by the warmth of Jack’s body against me. As my head cleared, I realized that his hands were squeezing my breasts with his arms around me. The sensation of my dream was continuing. Jack was spooning me with the head of his cock pressing against my pussy lips.

With slow short movements, he had of his dick inside my moist pussy. “Oh God, that feels good,” I moaned. With a slight lift of my leg, Jack was able to enter me completely from behind. Jack was slowly pumping his cock in me. “Jack, are you wearing a condom?”

He froze with his dick fully inserted in me. “Ah, no. Do you want me to stop and put one on?”

I turned my head toward him, “Jack, shut up and keep fucking me.”

Jack let out a big sigh, continuing to fuck me. I’ve always loved spoon sex, the slow sensuous nature of it. I also had to admit to myself that his bare cock felt better than having a condom-covered dick in me. I would have sworn we lay there and fucked for twenty minutes.

Jack’s breathing was getting heavy, finally. He whispered in my ear, “I’m going to cum, do you want me to pull out?”

“No, Jack, I want to feel you shoot inside me.” With that, he grunted, emptying his balls in me.

We both looked at the clock once he pulled out. “I should get dressed. Sorry about the condom thing, I just got carried away.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything.” I motioned him close to me. “I loved feeling your skin on my skin. I just want to follow the rules.”

Jack kissed me on the cheek, “I loved feeling your skin wrapped around mine. I don’t know if you know this, but Lana and Ryan aren’t having another party for a few months. I’m sure Robin would love to have you and Logan over for dinner.”

“Hmm, we would have a nice dinner then dessert?”

“I’m sure you and Logan could have whatever you wanted for dessert.”

 

Next chapter will be the others' stories.

 

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments