Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sloppy Seconds GF

"Girlfriend brings home sloppy seconds creampies often."

45
11 Comments 11
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a very true story of my now ex-GF"

My ex girlfriend was an absolute cum slut. She was eleven years younger than me, thirty-five years old when I was forty-six. Our sex life was hot and amazing from day one and continued right to the end of our relationship thirteen years later. Her ex-husband had her beaten down pretty bad when I met her. Not physically, but emotionally and mentally, which can be worse; scars and bruises heal, words hurt forever.

 I opened her up to a whole new lifestyle, gave her confidence, convinced her she was a beautiful, sexy and sensual woman. She started holding her head higher, dressing nicer  and carrying herself with brimming confidence. I would point out to her how guys would trip over themselves when she walked by, even if they were with their wives or girlfriends, something she had never seen.

She became bolder with her strutting, and showing more sexually with the way she dressed. Some nights we would go to the casino in Niagara Falls and she would get sexually aroused while she was getting dressed and putting her makeup on. A few times she would put my hand on her pussy to feel her wettness, just from thinking about other men wanting her. One aside, I gave her her first orgasm ever the first day we met; sad that she'd had never had one till then.

As time went on I would bring up how I would love to see her suck another man's cock, or watch her get fucked by another man, or more. She didn't understand this at first but as time passed, I convinced her that I loved her deeply, it was just sex, and I wanted her to explore her sexuality to its fullest and enjoy the excitement it could bring.

Finally, after about six weeks, she came to me after work and asked if I meant everything we talked about, and I said absolutely. 

Well, she had run into an old school friend that she has always had a crush on and asked if she could pursue him, and I fully encouraged her. The next day she said she had invited him over Friday night to catch up and have a few drinks. My cock was immediately hard.

She was still apprehensive, but I put her mind at ease and told her to do whatever her heart and pussy desired. Friday came and she was in the tub when I got home, shaving and primping and smiling. I told her I would leave and go to a local bar and for her to text me as soon as he left. I also told her that by no means was she to clean herself in any way if something happened. He was to arrive at eight, so at 7:30 I headed out.

OoO

He arrived right at eight, and she was wearing some tight sweat pants and a sweat shirt and greeted him with a hug and asked him to come in and have a seat on the couch. She went to the kitchen and got him a beer and excused herself to the bathroom, where she had an outfit ready to wear.

She quickly changed and put on some lipstick and came back down stairs wearing a sheer, black, see-thru teddy and a sweet pair of high heels, nothing else. She said his jaw about hit the floor. Without saying a word, she walked slowly and sexily to him, got on her knees, unzipped his pants, pulled out his half erect cock and proceeded to suck it. She said it grew quickly to about eight inches but not real thick like mine.

It literally took less than two minutes before he let out a grunt and shot his hot load of cum down her throat. She said, "Of course I swallowed every drop," with a smile.

She then pulled his pants the rest of the way off as he pulled his shirt off and she climbed onto his lap and kissed him deeply. She could feel his erection quickly returning, but they still haven't said a word since she came downstairs.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

She reached behind her and guided his very hard cock into her dripping, eager cunt, sliding down until it was completely inside her. Kissing him hard, she started grinding her pussy onto his cock, swinging her hips forward and backwards and then started sliding up and down, never stopping the kiss.

This went on for almost ten minutes when his breathing increased and he said he was about to cum again. She increased her stroking and felt him launch another huge load of hot cum deep inside her cunt. She continued to grind him until he fell out of her pussy and she could feel cum running out of her.

She got on her knees and licked his limp cock clean, came back up and kissed him, and told him he needed to leave as I would be home soon and she needed to clean up. She assured him this wouldn't be their last time as he walked out the door.

I had been driving around close to home in anticipation of her call or text. When she finally texted me that he had left, I texted back to NOT clean up at all per our earlier talk. I was in the house in less than two minutes.

I called her name and she said, "Up here," from our bedroom.

I walked in the bedroom and she was on her side, still wearing the black teddy and smoking a cigarette. I pulled off my clothes and lay beside her; she had an awesome glow in her eyes as well as a devilish smile on her face.

In a purring voice, she took a drag of her cigarette and said, "I'm holding his come in my pussy for you."

She then pushed me back on the bed and climbed onto my rock hard, nine-inch cock and lowered her creampied pussy onto it, easily gliding down all the way. The sound was incredible and the feeling of that warm cum is indescribable! Still smoking her cigarette, she gave me a smokey, lipstick-and-cum-laden kiss and proceeded to fuck my brains out!

She told me every detail while she fucked me. She was beyond excited, and she came three times in the first five minutes. Again, the sound of her pussy being so wet drove me over the edge, all the while his cum was running down my cock and balls and down my ass. I pushed her off of me and told her to get on all fours. I got behind her beautiful ass and slid back in, watching his cum still pushing out of her amazing pussy; I just had to see this.

She came hard again, pushing back against me and moaning loudly. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her sopping wet cunt; the sound was mind blowing.

She started yelling, "Fuck me harder, fuck me as hard as you can, dammit!"

I continued to plow that creampie till I couldn't take it anymore, and then I came so fuckin hard I thought the end of my cock blew off! We collapsed into each other's arms and kissed. She told me thank you for encouraging her to become a cum slut. She finally understood where I was cumming from.

I know this was a long, drawn-out story, but it was our first time with this, my first sloppy seconds experience; been hooked ever since. We continued to do this for twelve years and it was awesome every time. I loved waiting for her to bring home those sloppy seconds and then climbing on top of me with her cigarette lit, telling me about her night's exploits. A few nights she had multiple cocks, which she loved.

But that is another story, and shorter. 

 

Published 
Written by Sloppysecondsluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments